The Flexorcist (13)

Thirteen

The diminished Sean stared at the three muscular jocks as they left him lying on the cold floor in the locker room. After they exited, he tried to get up. He grabbed the wall for support with his stick-like arm and weakly got up on his knees. Dizziness made his vision dance as he slowly stood up. He looked around to find some clothes that would fit on his prepubescent body. He avoided looking at his pathetic reflection in the mirror as he continued his search. He found the container with dirty laundry behind a row of locker and went through the pile of stinky, sweat-drenched clothes. He discovered a freshman’s little, dirt-covered shirt and shorts and quickly pulled them on; ignoring how the tiny clothes felt baggy on his weak frame.

Sean walked over to the wrestle hall, were Keith still laid on his back on the wrestle mats. Bruises covered his battered, athletic, 200 pound body. “Keith?”, Sean asked as he kneeled next to his friend.

Keith blinked a few times and looked at his diminished friend. “Sean? What happened to you?”, he asked.

“We’ve lost our bet. So they let me choose who of us would lose his muscles. I could only choose myself”, Sean replied.

“I will never forget what you’ve done for me, buddy. No one will touch you again, I swear! Let’s get to our room to give our bodies some rest”, Keith replied as he tried to get up, grunting in pain as his bruised muscles and bones protested.

Sean helped his buddy by letting him lean on his own weakened frame; his knees buckling under the weight of Keith’s muscles. After what seemed like an eternity, he managed to help Keith get up and stumbled to their room, where they crashed onto the bed and sank in a deep sleep.

Meanwhile in Tomas’ room more action was taking place. As soon as the three muscular jocks had entered the room, Tomas had taken control of the situation. “Drop the towel and move to the center of the room, my pet’, he ordered as he stripped off his clothes.

Anton, now way bigger than Tomas’ 300 pounds and Kurt’s 220 pounds combined, dropped the towel from his hard, muscular waist and strutted to the center of the room. He smirked as he noticed Kurt tearing off his own clothes and beating off furiously at the sight of his body.

“Good boy”, Tomas said as he roamed his hands across the huge muscles of the behemoth towering over him. He circled around his gigantic pet, deciding what to do next. He faced the titanic, broad back filled with bulging muscles, his rock-hard, 17 inch cock throbbed at the sight. Noticing that his pet’s muscular ass was too high up for him, he took several steps back until his back made contact with the wooden door. “Brace yourself!”, Tomas yelled and sprinted toward the behemoth and rammed his 17 incher into his ass as he jumped onto the broad back.

Anton didn’t budge as Tomas’ 300 pound, muscle-filled frame hopped onto his back. He slid his large paws under his master’s hard, muscular legs to support him.

‘I’m gonna ride you like a horse”, Tomas grunted. He grabbed hold of the gigantic traps and began bumping up and down on his pet’s back, slamming his rock-hard cock into the muscular ass with full force.

Anton slightly flexed his massive legs under the force and looked aside as he heard a thud. He smiled as he saw Kurt lying on his ass, squirting cum all over his own hard chest. He felt liquid heat flowing from the throbbing dick into his ass and his master’s bumping slowed down.

“Good boy”, Tomas grunted exhaustedly and began pulling his deflating 17 incher from his pet.

“Not yet”, Anton said and flexed his muscular ass. He flexed it teasingly, flexing the deflating cock back to hardness, “I want more”.

“I’m drained”, Tomas said and moved backward.

Anton simply tightened his hold on his master’s meaty legs and slammed him against his back. He kept flexing his ass and soon enough, he felt another dribble flowing from the throbbing dick into his ass.

“Ungh!”, Tomas grunted into his pet’s ear as another load dribbled from his painful balls.

“Good”, Anton said and released his iron grip on his master’s legs.

As soon as his pet’s huge, strong paws released his muscular legs, Tomas slumped down on the floor; lying on his back in exhaustion.

Anton turned around, grabbed Tomas’ 300 pound body and gently laid him on his bed. “My turn to have some fun”, he said as he stroked his flaccid cock to hardness with his left paw. He smiled as the long shafted swelled in his grasp. The cock hardened quickly and thwacked loudly against the hard surface of his cut 14-pack as it reached its impressive 25 inches.

Tomas’ eyes widened as he realized what his pet was up to. His mind ordered him to run for it, but his exhausted muscles didn’t move. His limp cock jolted as the big, hot, dark red head of the monster cock made contact with his ass.

Anton looked into his master’s eyes and smiled. He grabbed hold of his muscular torso and pushed his 25 incher into Tomas’ muscular ass. He marveled as his master was able to take in his entire incredible length. He released his muscular torso, grabbed the wooden head of the bed and began pounding the ass underneath his huge frame.

Tomas grunted in pain and ecstasy as the behemoth’s cock entered, left and re-entered his ass. His big hands grabbed the thick, muscular back to steady himself and his cock raced back to hardness against his pet’s stony abs.

“Yeah”, Anton grunted and pounded the muscular ass even harder. The bed began to shake and creak under the violence.

The sheer mass of the two very well muscled jocks nearly crushed it and the hard pounding was just too much. As Anton reached his climax, his titanic hard muscles flexed and destroyed the bed. The wooden head shattered under the force of his huge paws and rest of the bed simply collapsed.

“HAHAHA”, Anton laughed loudly as he stood up; supporting his master’s 300 pound, muscle-filled frame with his arms and cock. His 25 incher blasted load after load of thick cum into the muscular ass.

“Ughn”, Tomas grunted as a few droplets of cum dripped from his 17 incher and smeared against his pet’s hard abs. He could feel cum pouring from his ass along the throbbing pole that shoved back and forth in him.

After about 10 loads, Anton’s cock calmed down and his balls ended their hurried rush. “More”, he grunted deeply and began slamming the 300 pound body up and down on his cock; his thick, meaty biceps flexing and relaxing in the process.

“No more”,  Tomas mumbled and placed his big hands onto the behemoth’s arms to free himself. His eyes widened in disbelief as he felt the incredible hardness and mass of his pet’s flexing biceps. He grabbed them with all his might, but the huge muscles simply overpowered his grip and pried open his hands. A stabbing pain shot through his drained balls as a final load exploded from his cock and splattered against the flexing 14-pack in front of him. His over-stimulated mind went black and he passed out in his pet’s grip.

‘YEAUGHN!”, Anton boomed as he felt his master go limp. The feeling of being able to make the 300 pound jock pass out by his own sexual prowess sent him over the edge again. His bull-sized balls blasted out another round of loads as he slammed the limp body up and down his throbbing 25 incher. As the pressure in the muscular ass became too much, he pulled his master from his cock and blasted four more loads onto his body. His cock began to deflate and he laid his master down onto the mattress. Anton turned around as something slick hit his lower back.

Kurt had stared at the incredible scene in front of him and stroked his cock with all his fury. His cock blasted out a final load from his emptied balls and his knees buckled in exhaustion. Before he could fall down, two strong paws grabbed his armpits and lifted him in the air. He marveled at the muscular body that passed his eyes before he made eye contact with the grinning behemoth.

“Well captain, you came over to punish me for missing practice, I believe?”, Anton asked mockingly. Before Kurt could react, Anton placed him on the second bed in the room and laid down with is abs on Kurt’s lap, his ass facing upward. “I hope you won’t spank me too hard with your strong arms’, Anton said laughingly as he glanced up at his captain’s face.

Kurt first stared in disbelief at the juicy, hard ass but then grinned evilly. “Brace yourself for your punishment, rookie”, he said and raised his hand. He lowered his hand and a loud ‘smack’ resounded as it made contact with the meaty ass. He raised his hand again and began slapping the ass with full force.

“Oh captain, don’t be too hard on me”, Anton said laughingly as he felt Kurt’s cock harden against his 14-pack. He tensed and relaxed his abs to tease it to hardness again.

Kurt grunted with pleasure as his cock was jerked to hardness by the hard abs. He raised his hand again, but suddenly his world seemed to turn upside down.

Anton stood up, grabbed Kurt and slammed him down on his re-inflated 25 incher. He pushed and pushed but only half of the incredible length fit into the tight hole.

Kurt’s dick instantly exploded as the hot pole slid into his ass. Three loads blasted from his cock and splattered against the wall before his drained balls protested.

Anton slammed Kurt up and down the top of his dick with his left hand. He raised his right arm and flexed it. He marveled at the size of his 50 inch arm covered in veins and kissed it. As his delicate lips made contact with the hard, hot surface of his steely bicep, his cock exploded into his captain’s ass. 9 big loads filled Kurt’s intestines and made his hard eight-pack look bloated. Anton grunted as a final load shot from his dick, pulled Kurt from his dick and tossed him on the bed. He began groping his flexed bicep with his left hand and smiled at its hardness; even he couldn’t dent his own hard muscles. He released the ball of muscle and began playing with his hard nipples before sliding down onto his stony 14-pack. He grabbed his deflating cock and stroked it back to hardness. “I wonder if there’s anything left”, he said and pumped the lengthy shaft. Within seconds, he was panting and his balls drew tight. Five more loads of cum blasted from the hard 25 incher against the ceiling before he collapsed on the floor in exhaustion.

Sean awoke groggily from a deep sleep. He opened his eyes and discovered his still sleeping buddy next to him. He had to fight back his tears as he realized that his hard earned muscles were gone. He got up silently and quickly pulled on the baggy clothes he’d taken from the locker room.

“Already dressed, buddy?”, an awaking Keith asked.

“It’s not like a have a body worth showing”, Sean peeped in his now higher voice, “How are you feeling?”.

“Like I got hit by a train”, Keith replied as he turned over on his side and grunted in pain.

“You look like it too”, Sean said, “Anton was as big as a train near the end of our fight. We’re lucky they didn’t steal your muscles too”.

“As soon as my body has recovered, we’ll start working out together. You have to regain your mass as soon as possible and I have to get bigger to protect the both of us”, Keith stated as he sat up slowly.

“We’re lucky exams are coming up. Within a few weeks there’s summer break and we’ll don’t have to worry about Anton and Tomas then. You go back to your house and I go back to mine and we build as much muscle as possible during summer. Right now, we have to try and avoid Anton and Tomas”, Sean said as he helped his buddy get up.

The last weeks of the academic year went by without any other confrontation. Sean and Keith never bumped into their former scrawny roommates. The only left their room for class and worked out in a gym in town. Sean’s shrunken body didn’t have the same ability to gain muscle it used to. Despite the hard workouts Keith put him through and the massive amounts of protein shakes he gulped down, he didn’t gain a pound of muscle on his prepubescent looking 100 pound body. Keith on the other hand managed to put on 25 pounds of muscle, weighing an impressive 225 pounds and out-sizing Sean at his prime. Their friendship reached an entire different level now that Keith was the bigger guy. They enjoyed their long mutual showers and Sean eagerly worshipped his big friend’s solid muscles while being gently fucked by him.

Anton and Tomas simply dominated the entire university. No one questioned Tomas’ position as alpha dog thanks to his behemoth pet. Only a few football players tried to maintain their dominant position but a few broken bones later, even they accepted to step down in the university’s hierarchy. Anton claimed the university’s wrestling title that was declared vacant since Sean announced that he wouldn’t defend his title. Anton’s intimidating, 580 pound muscle-filled frame simply scared his opponents off the mat; one wrestler was foolish enough to try and fight him to win the title. The fight ended in mere seconds as Anton simply grabbed his opponent and slammed him down on the mat, breaking all his ribs.

As the academic year ended and results were announced, Sean and Keith rushed away from campus towards the station. They were relieved they had escaped their foes.

“You know you’re always welcome in my house, buddy”, Keith said as Sean stepped into the train that would take him home, “Call me if you’re in trouble and I’ll come to help”.

“Thanks, buddy. See you after summer”, Sean said with tear-filled eyes as his train took off.

Keith stared at the departing train and boarded his train. An hour later, he was home again. He hugged his parents as he entered the living room.

“It sure feels good to be home again”, he said.

“You’ve gotten bigger, son”, his father said as he looked at his muscular son.

“Well, I’ve put on a good 30 pounds of muscles this year”, Keith replied, “How’s my little bro doing?”.

“I’m fine”, his two year younger brother said as he entered the room.

“Still into drawing and studying the Bible”, his father stated.

The doorbell made an end to their conversation.

“That will be your friend from university”, Keith’s mother said, “They called to ask if he could spend summer here and since you’re such close friends, your father and I decided it was okay”.

Keith smiled broadly and rushed to the front door. He made me think we wouldn’t see each other for weeks back in the station and now he’s here, he thought and opened the door…