Omiganda

Well, it's safe to say I'm using a lot of new things in this story. Never used the italic button so much in a story. Also, have never had someone grow at this speed. Thought I'd make enough parts today to reach a real growth spurt before I take a breather. Nick is starting to be a really interesting factor for me as I normally don't have someone with so much influence hanging around in a story (not to mention such a strong personality). Don't be afraid to correct me on him as this is my first time actually attempting a character like him. Comments and feedback please.  :)

Belly Down Part 3

The competition was going rather smoothly as the team arrived at their college gym. Kenny sat at the end of his own team's line of chairs as he sat and watched those of the class below fight it out on the mat. Isaiah was doing well to keep himself on his toes, almost being pinned down but squirming out with some quick readjustment.

All the team knew that, if Isaiah wanted, he could be the perfect professional wrestler if he truly wanted to build himself big enough. Problem was Isaiah loved being the smallest and yet he was so good at what he did.

In almost 10 seconds flat, he had the other guy on the floor and pinned, his skinny frame failing under the pure beef on Isaiah's arms and legs. Tapping out, the other guy walked off defeated and Isaiah came towards our side with an intense look.

“What's wrong?” Kenny asked him.

“It took me too long to get him. I need to work harder.”

Isaiah sat down with a stern expression on his face. Kenny couldn't see Isaiah loved wrestling far more than he realized. Then again, Kenny wasnt aware of how much he loved wrestling deep down either. Someone else in his head knew, though.

“Calling the next weight class!” came the voice of the intercom.

Kenny felt his body pump with adrenaline as he felt his fears come alive. Casey arrived in time to wrap his hands around Kenny's thin shoulders and then his head gear. “You got it, Kenny. Put it all on the mat” he said own to him, his eyes focused on only Kenny.

Kenny felt himself squirm in Casey's grasp before shaking himself out of it. He couldn't afford to grow a boner in the fabric of his tight singlet. Speaking of which, it was suddenly starting to chaff as he escaped his friend's grasp. “Right.” he said.

Kenny saw the other guy he was up against and felt like he was going to cry. He was 142 pounds of lean muscle. Veins were running down his arms like spider webs. His muscles werent big but they were definitely below 5% body fat.

Kenny was practically wetting himself before the referee even blew the whistle. Circling in the same direction as his opponent, Kenny ran scared when he threw a hand out and nearly got him by the neck. Kenny felt every thought of fear crossed his mind.

I can't do this, he thought. I can't defeat a guy who's that strong looking.

Kenny was proven to be up against someone strong, not just strong looking, as he was grabbed and slowly pulled into the opponent's grasp. He's too strong. I can't do it. I'm not big enough. I'm not strong enough. I can't win.

Before long, Kenny was pinned on the ground in a rough grab and losing air faster than a balloon with a hole. That's one more loss on the chalk bored. Great job, Kenny. Not like you'd win against a lean ball of muscle like this when you got to this class with nothing but fat.

Kenny was about to tap out when he heard Nick's voice.

And that's where you're wrong. How could I make you any stronger with fat?

At that, Kenny felt burning that he thought was the air leaving his brain. I'm not strong enough for this, I can't be.

And you're wrong again. See how this works? Assumptions, assumptions. All you have to do is want to more. You want more strength, take it! You want more size, take it. I'm supposed to be in this box you call a head. How about you do yourself a favor and think outside of it.

Kenny heard the words ring in his head. Time seemed to slow as he came to a realization. I fucking want to win.

Oh really? Then win. Stop making fucking excuses.

At that, Kenny felt his body tense. The guy wrapped around him, pinning in down, was glad to have gotten such an easy target to go up against. He'd lost the last match and couldn't afford to let himself get down in the dumps because of some loss. When he saw Kenny, he knew he'd win. There was nothing stopping him from taking a free win. Nothing except he could feel something wrong in his hold.

He struggled hard to hold himself in place but he knew something was wrong. The guy he was holding was really fighting his grip now. His arms were tensed as he fought with the little guy's grip on his tensed arm. His arm was tightly fastened around Kenny's neck but, little by little, he was losing the fight and Kenny's face was becoming a lot less red and sweaty as he slowly pulled off his arm.

Kenny had a wicked smile as he pulled with more and more strength on the guy he was up against. Everything was burning and..... it all felt so good. With a quick roll, Kenny was back on his feet again. Kenny didn't know what came over him but he felt every muscle tighten in his body, including his 2 inch cock in his singlet, the short stub suddenly chubbing to its hard 4 inches.

Of course, as the two circled around each other, the opponent Kenny was up against felt his eyes hurt as the atmosphere around the boy he was up against got wavy and hard to see. If he didn't know better, he'd have thought the guy was a little bigger than he remembered. Also, he looked down and saw that his cock was hard and starting to go down his leg. He was used to seeing it as, in the heat of wrestling, its average for the blood to pump a bunch and cause a spontaneous boner. What he wasn't used to seeing was watching it grow hard to a measly 4 inches and then seem to slowly lengthen.

The guy thought he was seeing things at first but, as he continued, he was sure. This kid wasn't in his weight class anymore. Before he knew, Kenny had made a grab for and, though he fought, the opponent was on his back and struggling against a wave of new strength he didnt expect from a previously little guy. The opposing teams and their coaches were cheering as Kenny turned the tables unexpectedly.

He struggled but he could hear what sounded like a grumble as the kid held his grip over him and locked him. He was trapped like a bird in an iron cage. Reluctantly, the opponent tapped his hand against the mat with his free arm. He held his head in shame as he returned to his team with another defeat. He couldn't figure out what happened but he remembered the last thing he saw. That red headed little guy who suddenly wasnt so little...... with red eyes.

Kenny returned to his team and looked across their shocked faces. Even Hans's big mug was gaping open at the sight of Kenny and his win. Casey had a big arm on Kenny's shoulders and a big, shit eating grin on his face.

“Fuck yeah! Told you you'd kill it!” he said as he threw his other arm tightly around Kenny and pulled him in for a big hug. Kenny felt himself melt in Casey's grasp as he felt the big muscles wrap around him and give a new kind of warmth to his cold, sweaty body.

Kenny pulled on a weak smile as he felt the on his face. “ You know we're going to fucking celebrate, right?” Casey said as he released Kenny. He stealthily looked down and smiled as he caught sight of his roommate's crotch and smiled.

Kenny's cock was hard and very noticeable at its 6 inches. Casey quickly looked back int Kenny's eyes. He knew Kenny wasn't ready to admit he liked Casey. That was fine for him though Kenny didn't know it.

Kenny himself couldn't figure out what was up with himself. He felt the new power coursing through his body and deeply felt happy about it and yet he knew where the source was.

As long as I'm with you, you'll never be “weak” or “pathetic” again, came the echo of a voice within him.

“ Slow down, killer! You're going to get sick eating that fast!” Casey said as he patted Kenny's back.

Kenny was having trouble stopping himself from eating as he chowed down another large double cheese burger topped with fries on the patty. Kenny didn't know why but his stomach had been gurgling all the way to the fast food joint as he rode in Casey's car.

Kenny stopped scarfing down fries to look up embarrassed as he looked at Casey. He couldn't figure out why Casey was looking at him with such a happy look on his face. Casey's were so beautiful as they looked into Kenny's. Kenny was redder than a tomato as he realized he'd just scarfed down 3 double cheese burgers like an animal in front of his roommate like a glutton and sat up straight.

“Sorry, I'm just so fucking hungry. I don't know what's come over me.”

“I see what you mean, man. I don't know what it was but, somewhere in that match, you were just changed and you were coming at him like a fucking demon!”

Kenny cringed at the sound of the word demon. Oh please, you can't react to every time someone throws that word at you, came Nick's voice. I don't start shaking in boots every time someone shouts 'Jesus Christ' or 'God dammit'.

Kenny ignored the voice as he looked down at his food. He still had 2 more burgers to finish and the one he was eating was just about destroyed. Casey saw the look in Kenny's eyes and smiled.

“Don't be so shy, champ. A winning man needs lots of food if he's gonna keep winning, right?” he said as he lifted a handful of fries and started eating. He couldn't loose to his roommate in such a competition as eating.

Kenny only smiled as he looked at his food again.

“Hey........ can we go to the gym? I really need to see myself in profile” he felt brave enough to say.

Casey looked shocked at what he just heard but nodded his head. “Uh, sure, man. We can work out a little too if you want” he joked.

“That'd be great, man” Kenny said.

Casey stopped eating and looked at Kenny. What part of him had started calling him 'man'. That wasn't something Kenny would say.

“155.”

Kenny's jaw dropped as he heard that number. Casey wasn't far off as he looked at the number at disbelief. “ Well that's impossible. We just weighed you yesterday. You're 134. That's 20 pounds....”

Casey looked at Kenny and began to ponder that as he looked him over. Kenny didn't look quite the same in his uniform now. The singlet he'd worn under his clothes at the fast food restaurant was a lot tighter than he remembered as he looked him over. His arms were starting to look kind of rounded now that Casey looked at them. His shoulders and traps were a little bit more full than they were before. As he looked further downward, Casey could see that a bit muscle was showing in his friend's chest area. If he didn't know better, he'd have thought they were pecs. As he looked further down, he saw that the muscle in the waist, the singlet was struggling against Kenny's 6 pack.

What was most noticeable was Kenny's lower body. Casey was shocked at the new definition in Kenny's legs. They were actually fighting against the singlet with a real push, making the flesh remain constantly flexed against the constraints of the leg holes. Casey had looked at the waist of his friend's body and gasped as he saw something he didn't remember in Kenny's crotch. A cock about 4 inches in length was starting to grow and elongate down Kenny's leg. He'd accidentally caught Kenny naked in their dorm and knew without a doubt Kenny wasn't all that big if not ridiculously small. That was no longer the case as Casey saw Kenny's cock bounce and push through the fabric of the singlet leg. Before long, Kenny was sporting a thick 7 incher in his crotch now. One that was starting to form a wet spot at the angry tip.

Casey licked his lips before shaking his head clear and looking back up at Kenny. “ Scale must be fucking broken.”

Kenny looked up with his big blue eyes at Casey. “Yeah, definitely.”

Casey put his big hand on Kenny's shoulder. It was kind of hard now. “ Ready for a workout, kid?” he asked Kenny face to face. That was when he realized it. Kenny was taller than he remembered. He looked down and realized he'd never been so close to Kenny standing on the scale.

Kenny took the invitation to work out as permission to leave the scale. “Sure, Casey” he said up to him. Casey took the response but he still looked shocked. Casey remembered for sure. He was 6'1. Kenny was 5'6. He remembered being able to look at the top of his head. Now, he had to stand completely straight to see the top of his hair. Must be my imagination, he thought as he began the walk to the other part of the gym. He wasn't aware of what was growing inside Kenny. And per usual, neither did Kenny.

To Be Continued.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to seeing some more of this! Usually not a huge fan of wrestling stories, but somehow this one... oh, man...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...