dredlifter

I meant to say I was in agreement with bradspencer.  I didn't really feel any eugenics nuances at all.  Evolution maybe but no benefit to a specific race.  Age is the big factor here.  And the benefits were more just stumbled upon than designed.  We're still discovering things about Elongro.  I hope for Trev to find some benefit, and  he will.  He just won't find it in the way he originally wanted it. 

And what of Seth and Stacy?  I wonder how that's going to go down. 

1 hour ago, RosieWorships said:

Wasn't as bad as I was fearing. I never realized how much I dislike reading humiliation! Lol I also realize I'm in the extreme minority here, but I honestly feel bad for Trevor. I'd like to see him grow- even if he stays short he could still out muscle Seth. I am confused about a couple things though- it would be entirely impossible for Trevor to not have already experienced puberty. And I thought the drug had zero effect on people who's plate had already fused. Meaning if any one's parents took the drug it wouldn't work. The beginning definitely suggested that there was a slim percentage but now it seems like everyone is a giant.. 

Still a great story! ?

Yeah I share the same confusion. I thought they said that the elongro helps boost a person past their natural growth limit before their plates fuse and growth stops. But it's illegal for minors to take so only those over 18 can take it but by then probably half's plates have fused making elongro ineffective on half of it's users. So my natural assumption was that Trevor's plates had already fused and he was done with puberty and the rest still had time. However now people are saying that it only works on those who have finished puberty. So did I miss something?

19 minutes ago, DelaCrest said:

Yeah I share the same confusion. I thought they said that the elongro helps boost a person past their natural growth limit before their plates fuse and growth stops. But it's illegal for minors to take so only those over 18 can take it but by then probably half's plates have fused making elongro ineffective on half of it's users. So my natural assumption was that Trevor's plates had already fused and he was done with puberty and the rest still had time. However now people are saying that it only works on those who have finished puberty. So did I miss something?

You're right.  The big caution was about puberty and it would not work with fused growth plates.  Trev did grow some, which suggests he was still going through puberty to have these effects.  The other giants simply lucked into it, being in that tiny window.  Makes their treatment of normals worse in a way.

8 hours ago, RosieWorships said:

Lol I also realize I'm in the extreme minority here, but I honestly feel bad for Trevor.

Lol you're not alone at all.  If you read the majority of the comments they are bemoaning Trevor.

6 hours ago, DelaCrest said:

eah I share the same confusion. I thought they said that the elongro helps boost a person past their natural growth limit before their plates fuse and growth stops. But it's illegal for minors to take so only those over 18 can take it but by then probably half's plates have fused making elongro ineffective on half of it's users. So my natural assumption was that Trevor's plates had already fused and he was done with puberty and the rest still had time. However now people are saying that it only works on those who have finished puberty. So did I miss something?

Elongro is only supposed to work if a person has finished puberty but their growth plates are still open, so that narrows down the population.  And even then, it is only supposed to be effective on about 25% of the population.  Even then, the average success rate is only 1-3 inches in height growth.  So there is a very narrow window of the entire population for it to work.  But, most guys would certainly try for another 1-3 inches in height, right?  

Also, now the drug is extremely expensive, so in this world, it is still not common. 

Plus, since most people the drug works on only grow a couple of inches, it's even less noticeable.  It's not uncommon for young adults to have one last growth spurt late in their teens early 20s.  

Trevor's friends seem to have won the Elongro jackpot. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Elongro is only supposed to work if a person has finished puberty but their growth plates are still open, so that narrows down the population.  And even then, it is only supposed to be effective on about 25% of the population.  Even then, the average success rate is only 1-3 inches in height growth.  So there is a very narrow window of the entire population for it to work.  But, most guys would certainly try for another 1-3 inches in height, right?  

Also, now the drug is extremely expensive, so in this world, it is still not common. 

Plus, since most people the drug works on only grow a couple of inches, it's even less noticeable.  It's not uncommon for young adults to have one last growth spurt late in their teens early 20s.  

Trevor's friends seem to have won the Elongro jackpot. 

I see.  I was wondering about that.  When I noticed a story detail where it seemed everyone was getting taller, it was probably the combination there being a concentration of those taking Elongro (at the typical sports events and college bars etc.) and Trev shrinking making them look all the more taller. 

Trev is shrinking yes, but does he still have the ability to build muscle?  It would be cool to see Trev as Seth's "mini me"  lol

7 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Trev is shrinking yes, but does he still have the ability to build muscle?  It would be cool to see Trev as Seth's "mini me"  lol

He does.  Remember he was lifting again, getting cut again.  Even Seth commented on jt.

On 2/23/2019 at 6:47 PM, dredlifter said:

As the pair head toward their seats Trevor can't help but contrast and compare every one else's size. The size of other people's arms and chests, their breadth and especially their height. Trevor feels like he's in a twilight zone as he looks around. It feels like not a single person is shorter than him! A few girls are his height, but so many are even taller! And all the guys seem to hit 6ft at the lowest! To Trevor it really feels like he is shrinking in the crowd.  Seth seems to sense all the large young adults around too. He can't help but agree that they all look taller and more athletic that normal. Seth doesn't say anything but notices how small Trevor looks among the crowds as well. Perhaps it just the nature of being at an athletic event, having so many superior built people around, an observation that Seth remarks on.

“College students are getting huge, aren't they Trevor," he says with a quick wink and a smile. Trevor grins, but feels tiny as usual as is becoming all too normal for him.

Eager  to finally find out what is actually happening here. Earlier we could blame Trevor's skewed perception on his soul-sucking envy, fear, and the beginnings of unacknowledged arousal. Is he still shell-shocked vertigo from the content of Chapter 8? It was exceptionally traumatic for him.... But since Seth notices it to, I wonder what exactly is going on – even at a basketball game, it would/should be a very mixed crowd of people, right? Is everyone legitimately growing, possibly? Or is this a testament of just how much every single physical action and body language used by Trevor has changed? (Bit more on this later)

Oh yes. We're on top of the world. Jack here leaves me feeling happy and ... well... more fulfilled than any man I've been with, let's just say!"

I almost believed that Brooke wasn't actively trying to push Trevor to crack until this line.  After this line, everything she said before and after comes into harsh, calculating focus.  The real question is why? Her barbs are specific and designed for maximum effect. What is her goal with all of it?

On a similar note, I really, really have the urge to be the small guy for Trevor after the meet up scene.  Hug him sure, but even just to hold his arm and physically bring him back to reality outside of his the growing crew. 

His actions and mannerisms are exactly what you see after trauma/abuse/etc. This whole sequence was another bit of a tear-fest, more of a silent weeping because when you're in that mindset, you don't want to make a sound. I'm not sure if this depiction was intentional on your part, Dredlifter. Seth and Trevor's body positioning in reference to Brooke and Jack is a little unclear. It feels like Trevor was half-behind Seth for a lot of it until he made the very brave attempt to engage. It that how you pictured it when writing? Good news, this means that he feels safe in Seth's presence. Bad news, this means that he's in a pretty rough spot, mentally and emotionally. This chapter is set so close to the last that we aren't sure if Trevor actually out of his absolute rock-bottom yet. We don't know if Trevor will be able to re-integrate himself with other people yet. He spent the first month reclaiming some sense of self and we don't know if this night carves him up into shreds yet. This tremendously de-humanizing conversation might be what cracks Trevor at last.

As a litmus test of Brooke and Seth's moral compass, it leaves a bit to be desired. Seth is slowly realizing how much of an asshat Jack can be, but hasn't started to turn the mirror inward at this point. His complicit participation in utterly ignoring Trevor in the presence of Brooke and Jack was challenging but so was his conscious choice of silence when Jack laid it on thick. Dredlifter, you made the effort to mention both Seth's thought process (curiously non-dominant avoidance of potential conflict, as an interesting character reversal for Seth lately) but then had him admit it vocally to Trevor. I'm choosing to hope that means we'll see further development on that front.

Sweet Daddy Fuckballs the Measurement!!!! Why are there not more comments about how deliriously hot this was!?!? Serious Sploosh here, people! Part of what made this scene for me was the considerate interchange of the characters motives and choices to blur sexuality lines. Dredlifter has depicted these two so accurately, with so much flawed humanity as they wrestle with this question and so many others. Trevor almost seems to be drawn out of his funk from the previous night by the scene. If Trevor's mentality crumbles like we're told it might, this worship and praise epic hotness makes me think that, worst-case-scenario, an empathy-devoid Seth will still intervene to actively help Trevor. Worship from an engaged, healthy mind is so much more powerful, more delicious, ego-satisfying than empty, void platitudes from a shattered, Stockholm-syndrome Trevor. This was a remarkable way to soften the blow of the earlier content, Dredlifter. The work on it's placement and just how many delicious numbers and comparisons you give us to distract us from Brooke and Jack targeting Trevor at the basketball game can only be intentional. Thank you.

Same Height kneeling – the scale of this comparison means that Trevor may have shrunk pretty dramatically between the gym measurement and the measuring Seth's muscles scene, for those of you who were wishing for that. Or it's another scene of extraordinarily skewed perception.  This one thing also spawned a new conspiracy theory for me – Trevor's in a coma from Elongro....

Couple of favourite moments:

At one point, Seth simply reaches around and beyond Trevor and rests his big arm on the back of Trevor's chair, caccooning Trevor within the confines of a tight space created by Seth's mass of pecs, shoulder, biceps and forearms. He feels like big Seth's protected date. It gives him a strange comfort. Trevor turns to his side and sees Seth's massive shirted armpit looming at eye level, giving off an intoxicating masculine and musky smell.

Soooo, how many of us want to sign up to be one or the other? 

Spurred on by desperate jealousy, Trevor plans right there and then to take a second shot when he gets home. Even though he only had half a dose, even if he could get half the results that Seth was having, that would be a dream come true after what he's gone through. Trevor drifts to sleep, imagining just half the gains of Seth. Imagining himself growing eight inches taller, adding 100 lbs of muscle. His dick hardens as he drifts to sleep imagining being a large powerhouse of a man like his best friend Seth.

Terrified by the first part of this.  Really, really, really want the second half of it to happen even as we watch Seth gain more and more - he's just been through so much.

“That's because you are BIG, Seth.   Colossal.  Herculean.  Titanic.  They're going to have to create new words for you, Bro!"  Seth chuckles.  "You are so...huge... And you're only going to get bigger. That thought terrifies and excites me a the same time. I mean, Seth, your cock is now over twice as long as mine...”

“TWICE AS LONG?? HAHAHAH!  FUCK YEAH! I'M A GIANT!”

Lust and worship so pure you could crystallize and sell it.  Also prompted an interesting moment of generosity from Seth - He actually bumps up his impression of Trevor's size in return for the worship he's receiving.

In the bathroom Trevor watches as Seth pleasures his giant cock, needing both of his gigantic hands to do the deed.  As he nears completion Seth closes his eyes and imagines himself fucking Stacy. Imagines growing bigger and bigger. Towering over the tiny people of the world and blowing them away with his muscles. Having every woman want to try out his titanic cock and knowing every man wants to be him. Soon he explodes with a force that shocks Trevor. His multiple loads coat the far wall of the shower stall. Trevor's shock is short lived as the scene causes him to quickly spurt as well...though he just dribbles his comparatively tiny load into the toilet bowl.

Official Crush on both of them, just so we're clear.???

• Thanks 1

The masturbation scene at the end makes one feel like Trev is becoming less and less important as Seth's "delusions of grandeur(?)" increase.  He's really getting a dominant streak in him.  It looks like he's gonna get a life where everything will be handed to him on a silver platter.  Trev will never get that unless he remains under the shadow and protection of Seth, and that's only if Seth doesn't get sick and tired of having to babysit Trev.  Even if Trev is still within Seth's sphere of glory and influence, Trev may never feel completely fulfilled.

• Upvote 2