To Protect and Serve - Ch.3 Posted 3/15/2019

I'm loving the story so far although I'm afraid John is going to "outgrow" the human race including those he loves.  He's already developing a sort of "overlord" mentality.  I'd feel bad for Gabriel. 

I could only imagine what would happen if you stuck John in a university library.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I'm loving the story so far although I'm afraid John is going to "outgrow" the human race including those he loves.  He's already developing a sort of "overlord" mentality.  I'd feel bad for Gabriel. 

I could only imagine what would happen if you stuck John in a university library.

John with Gabriel inside the CU-Boulder library ... that is a thought, lol.

You're right tho.  John has these two competing views in his head because he less and less fits in (literally and figuratively) in this world.  He wants so much to hold onto what he was - what you might call "Old John."  The guy in the park having a taco date.  Teaching kids how to ride their bikes.  Enjoying being poked a bit for not being able to play basketball.  But, more and more, he can't be those things.  More and more there is "New John." The titan who is just MORE of everything - bigger, stronger, faster and all that he can do now.  All the attention, the intoxication of the crowd at the bodybuilding show.  The intoxication of controlling others through force of personality and hot looks and his new physicality and such... He doesn't like what you have termed the "overlord" mentality, but it is an easy trap for anyone to fall into.  You see the very same things in the real world among people who are in the top echelons of anything - be it wealth, political power, fame, education, talent - where those elites take a very dim view of the "little people" even if those elites started out as those very same "little people."   John hates that, but it is so easy to become it, and not even realize before it is too late.

He is so afraid of being alone, hates being alone.  Yet it is very easy to do the precise things and see normals in the precise way to make him alone.  When you are that different - What does it mean to be human.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi Everyone - 

The next section is ready to post, but I want to give this kind of as a forward/explanation/insight to what you will read, if you choose to read it.  (And, you do not have to read the next part to understand the story going forward.  This part will be integral to what happens in the story going forward, but this itself you do not have to read if the subject is triggering or is too much.)  I think that it is vital to give some insights into WHY what is going to happen happens, and some guidance going forward.

What is coming in the next section of this chapter is VIOLENT.   To be honest, it is violent in a way I have seen very few stories on MGS.  When it was done it was honestly concerning to me how violent it is.  So much so that I allowed two people I trust - one who has cowritten with me before on another site - a chance to read it.  They both told me there was no way to diminish it and at the same time for what happens after in 8.4 and chapters 9 and 10 to make sense and have the same impact.  So, it has to be the way it is.  What I am going to do is put proper trigger warnings at the beginning of the section AND I will put a summation tl;dr after for those who want to know what happens without the "gritty details."

----------------------------------------------

NOW - the important question.  Why am I doing this?  Why am I so concerned that I am giving this kind of preface to a sub chapter of a story?  I hope this will give you a why - as best as I can anyway - and still preserve the privacy and dignity of some people I care about very much.

As I have communicated somewhat, a lot of what is in this story is based on real life.  My real experiences, real places, people I know, work experiences.  In some ways so is this....

In my career, I saw -- well more women than I ever care to remember, be the victims of abusive husbands.  What I saw, the frustration, the rage when they would go back to their abusers, it is a feeling I hope none of you will ever experience, though it is all too common.  In addition, two of the real life people upon whom characters in this story are based have been the victims of rape - one a date rape, and one of multiple rapes in an abusive relationship. 

I remember when one of these persons told me his story - raped, sitting in the rain after having been tossed out after having been used and victimized - after that conversation I spent the better part of an hour walking around the parking lots of my condo complex.  The rage that John feels in this story - the rage in the upcoming section - I felt in that hour.  Though much time has passed since that day - I still feel that rage though more tempered.  But, in that hour, had I been anywhere near the presence of that individual who did that horrific crime, I would have done something horrific to him without a moment's hesitation.  The rage of not being able to do anything about it...  I felt like John in what is coming.

Also, without getting into particulars (though a couple of readers here who I spoke to in private know those particulars) - the real "Jeff Heath" did something to me that, while not criminal, still impacts me everyday, years and years after the fact.  Something that most of you would consider as unforgivable as sexual violence.

All of this combines into what I will describe - what if you COULD do something?  What if you could have revenge on someone who raped people close to you?  What if you had it in your ability to serve up some "tables turned" on someone who beat his wife for decades?  What if you allowed to rage to take over fully and you had the full power to pay them back for everything they did?  - Well, it is that feeling, that drive, that I am about to depict.  Because I believe it is a temptation we would all face if we really had the power and abilities that John has - to "right" the injustices and pain of the people we care about.  And, what might that be, if we let our darkest desires actually happen...  What if we had the ability to unleash and no one could really stop you?  What happens is consensual, as much as such actions can be.  I want that to be clear.  "Corrective rape" will not happen, and is not what is being described.  But, it skirts the edge - John gives Jeff exactly what he wants.  Just in such a way, and in such an overwhelming volume that it becomes something terrible, and there is a price for John to pay for what he does.

I wish I could give more insight, and maybe I can with a bit more focus after this is up.  But I want you to understand that this level of violence isn't for shock value.  It is here for a very real world reason, a set of reasons.

I also want to assure you  - that as I see this story going forward to the end - this is as raw and dirty and vicious the violence will ever be.  The conflict will not be over, there is more twists and turns to come.  BUT, I stand by this story being a romance at its core.  The romance will be back in chapter 9.

Thanks for taking time to read this caution and this insight into the symbols behind what you are about to read.  AND if you choose not to - I understand.  You can comeback in 8.4, and will be able to go on as normal.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GymPredator said:

Hi Everyone - 

The next section is ready to post, but I want to give this kind of as a forward/explanation/insight to what you will read, if you choose to read it.  (And, you do not have to read the next part to understand the story going forward.  This part will be integral to what happens in the story going forward, but this itself you do not have to read if the subject is triggering or is too much.)  I think that it is vital to give some insights into WHY what is going to happen happens, and some guidance going forward.

What is coming in the next section of this chapter is VIOLENT.   To be honest, it is violent in a way I have seen very few stories on MGS.  When it was done it was honestly concerning to me how violent it is.  So much so that I allowed two people I trust - one who has cowritten with me before on another site - a chance to read it.  They both told me there was no way to diminish it and at the same time for what happens after in 8.4 and chapters 9 and 10 to make sense and have the same impact.  So, it has to be the way it is.  What I am going to do is put proper trigger warnings at the beginning of the section AND I will put a summation tl;dr after for those who want to know what happens without the "gritty details."

----------------------------------------------

NOW - the important question.  Why am I doing this?  Why am I so concerned that I am giving this kind of preface to a sub chapter of a story?  I hope this will give you a why - as best as I can anyway - and still preserve the privacy and dignity of some people I care about very much.

As I have communicated somewhat, a lot of what is in this story is based on real life.  My real experiences, real places, people I know, work experiences.  In some ways so is this....

In my career, I saw -- well more women than I ever care to remember, be the victims of abusive husbands.  What I saw, the frustration, the rage when they would go back to their abusers, it is a feeling I hope none of you will ever experience, though it is all too common.  In addition, two of the real life people upon whom characters in this story are based have been the victims of rape - one a date rape, and one of multiple rapes in an abusive relationship. 

I remember when one of these persons told me his story - raped, sitting in the rain after having been tossed out after having been used and victimized - after that conversation I spent the better part of an hour walking around the parking lots of my condo complex.  The rage that John feels in this story - the rage in the upcoming section - I felt in that hour.  Though much time has passed since that day - I still feel that rage though more tempered.  But, in that hour, had I been anywhere near the presence of that individual who did that horrific crime, I would have done something horrific to him without a moment's hesitation.  The rage of not being able to do anything about it...  I felt like John in what is coming.

Also, without getting into particulars (though a couple of readers here who I spoke to in private know those particulars) - the real "Jeff Heath" did something to me that, while not criminal, still impacts me everyday, years and years after the fact.  Something that most of you would consider as unforgivable as sexual violence.

All of this combines into what I will describe - what if you COULD do something?  What if you could have revenge on someone who raped people close to you?  What if you had it in your ability to serve up some "tables turned" on someone who beat his wife for decades?  What if you allowed to rage to take over fully and you had the full power to pay them back for everything they did?  - Well, it is that feeling, that drive, that I am about to depict.  Because I believe it is a temptation we would all face if we really had the power and abilities that John has - to "right" the injustices and pain of the people we care about.  And, what might that be, if we let our darkest desires actually happen...  What if we had the ability to unleash and no one could really stop you?  What happens is consensual, as much as such actions can be.  I want that to be clear.  "Corrective rape" will not happen, and is not what is being described.  But, it skirts the edge - John gives Jeff exactly what he wants.  Just in such a way, and in such an overwhelming volume that it becomes something terrible, and there is a price for John to pay for what he does.

I wish I could give more insight, and maybe I can with a bit more focus after this is up.  But I want you to understand that this level of violence isn't for shock value.  It is here for a very real world reason, a set of reasons.

I also want to assure you  - that as I see this story going forward to the end - this is as raw and dirty and vicious the violence will ever be.  The conflict will not be over, there is more twists and turns to come.  BUT, I stand by this story being a romance at its core.  The romance will be back in chapter 9.

Thanks for taking time to read this caution and this insight into the symbols behind what you are about to read.  AND if you choose not to - I understand.  You can comeback in 8.4, and will be able to go on as normal.

Go for it

• Upvote 1

Trigger Warning:  Chapter 8- Part 3 contains instances of INTENSE emotional, sexual, and physical violence.   Anyone who may be triggered by such depictions are warned that they are coming. (Please refer to my last post (Link to post here) concerning what and why this is, before you choose to go on.  Or skip to the summary at the end of the chapter--  

Chapter 8 - You Know My Name - Part 3

“Oh God, everything is so fucked, but I can’t feel a thing / The emptiness is heavier than you think / Suicidal, violent, tragic state of mind / Lost my halo, now I’m my own Antichrist/” ~ Bring Me the Horizon, Teardrops

The Predator savagely kissed her more and more, holding her weightless in his arms as his eruption past 10, 11, 12 pulses, each one almost as strong as the first.  But, finally, his cock began to subside.  He pulled his tongue back to feel Brenda had gone to almost dead weight in his arms.  Conscious but absolutely exhausted and spent.  Overloaded, but finally fulfilled.  He cradled her close, caressed her, and laid her out gently across the bed.  He kissed her gently on the cheek, “Aw, baby girl.  You did so damned good.  So good…”

The Predator then stood fully erect, walked back, and looked down at the pathetic excuse of a thing that was only genetically a male at his feet.  He stepped over Jeff, and then dropped to one knee in front of him.  He grabbed the back of his head and forced him to look up at him.

“And that Cuck ....is how a REAL MAN fucks your wife.” 

The Predator took Jeff's wrists in one hand and clamped down.  While nothing to the Predator, to Jeff, that one hand’s vice was as unbreakable as a set of handcuffs.  He stood and dragged Jeff across the floor, before lifting him onto the bed next to his exhausted wife.  The Predator took the back of Jeff’s head and pushed his face mere inches from her sticky, white-coated abdomen.  

“Since you're worthless as a man, maybe you’re worth something as a cumrag.  You wanted to be since you first saw me. So, fucking clean her, cuck.”  The Predator shoved Jeff directly into what looked like puddles of cooling cum.  He didn’t even offer token resistance.  His tongue began lapping up and swallowing what the Predator’s bull balls had made.  He slid Jeff back and forth like a shop vac, moving him around her tight tummy and chest, down her legs, even making him lick up his own wife’s juices mixed with his cum around her crotch.  Jeff hoovered it all down, coating not only his innards but his entire face in the leftovers of sex.  

In the minutes it took for Jeff to perform his task to the Predator's satisfaction, Brenda began to recover from her euphoria.  The Predator pulled Jeff's head up for a final time and forced him to look deep into his amber eyes.  He laughed cruelly, viciously, seeing the once “macho” cop transformed into a cum-covered cock whore.  With utter contempt, he growled down, flexed his biceps to remind Jeff of a certain arm-wrestling match and a lesson learned.  “Who owns that scrawny ass?”  

The Predator saw that Jeff immediately knew the answer.  The truth registered in his eyes.  The Predator saw the need not just to submit, not just to surrender, in those weak, little eyes.  He saw the overwhelming need to be consumed.  The near obsessive longing to experience what Brenda had.  He knew deep down, Jeff wanted to be used.  So, he was going to give the fuck exactly what he wanted.  Give him what he wanted until he drowned in it.  At the very moment the Predator saw the obsession, Jeff’s gaze lowered toward the Predator’s now soft cock.  Even though was he still covered in cum from cleaning his wife, Jeff stared at that cock and the glistening remains of sex on it.  Practically salivating, he managed one word.  “Please…”

The Predator noticed Brenda was now raised up, watching.  He exchanged a knowing glance with her, inviting her to watch as he took the cum whore and shaped him further into what he deserved to be. “Please???  Please what, cuck?”  he sneered.

Jeff’s need only grew.  “Please … SIR.”

“Please SIR what?”   

“Please SIR … let me finish.”  Jeff begged meekly.

The Predator smiled.  “Then, do what comes natural cum slut.”  He let go of Jeff’s head and stood completely relaxed with his arms tucked behind his back in what looked like a military parade rest.  It took Jeff perhaps half a second before he dove on the Predator’s softy, licking him clean like he was savoring a gourmet meal.  Jeff instantly tunnel visioned into his work and desires.  He had no idea that Brenda was watching him -- watching her once supposed man of a husband slobbering all over a real man’s cock without any force or compulsion whatsoever.  The Predator knowingly smirked at her, and she looked up at him with an expression that made him chuckle softly.  It was a look he knew too well.  He had seen that look mere moments ago.  The icy fire in her eyes that was eerily reminiscent of his own. Brenda, like John, had taken a step into the background of the workings of her mind.   The person there now was a female version of himself, as if in fucking her so completely, he had empowered and freed her own repressed dominant nature.  The Predator had no doubt at all -  she was about to eat her husband alive.  She smiled at the Predator and nodded toward Jeff.  No words needed to be said.  But her meaning was clear.  Her final permission was given - Do it.    

The Predator’s cock began to stir again under Jeff’s slobbering ministrations.  And with that final permission from Brenda’s Predator, it was time to give Jeff EVERYTHING he wanted.  

Unleash.  

Without warning, the Predator’s hand slammed into the back of Jeff’s head, ramming his mouth all the way down his lengthening cock to the root.  Jeff gagged as his eyes looked as high as they could, but all he could see were massive pecs overshadowing him.  Jeff began to panic, feeling the growing cock moving toward his airway.  He tried to shout, but it came out around the giant cock as soft moans.  Tears began to run from his eyes.  He tried to push himself back against the Predator’s quads, but he was helplessly stuck.  The Predator began to laugh, “Can’t be sure, but feels like some pissant is feeling up my quads.”  The Predator leered down over his pecs purposefully, smiling.  “Oh, it's you. Must be wanting the last lesson before your exam.  Don’t worry slut. I’ll teach it to you.  Last Lesson - Make sure EVERYONE is satisfied.”  

The Predator looked to Brenda, “You satisfied baby girl?”

Brenda got up from the bed and moved to stand on The Predator’s left side.  She looked up at him.  “Like no one else on earth,” she said as she began to caress the forearm that held her husband in place.

Jeff’s gagging and muffled moans went silent as the growing cock in his mouth finally sealed off his airway.  The Predator mocked savagely, “But what about the cuck?  Look at those tears coming out of his eyes.  How he keeps trying to beg me feeling my legs, trying to suck me off, wanting more. He doesn’t look satisfied.”  

Brenda leaned down and stared at her husband.  She turned her head this way and that in mock contemplation, her face just inches from his. She smiled so coldly it made Jeff nearly piss in terror.  “He definitely needs satisfaction.”  Brenda reached out a finger, wiped one of Jeff’s tears onto it, and put the salty liquid into her mouth.  She swirled her tongue around the tear, savoring it.  “If he is crying for you to give him more, who am I to say no?”  Brenda pulled back from Jeff’s face and took the Predator’s forearm again, but her eyes never left her husband's.  “I think he needs to FEEL how much he will NEVER measure up.”   

Jeff’s eyes began to haze over.  His body began to weaken and droop from lack of air.  The only things he could see as darkness began to close in were the faces of his wife and the Predator smiling at him, talking, but their voices seemed far away.  Suddenly, he felt the Predator pull him back just enough for him to start coughing and gasping.  The black tunnel and stars began to subside as his screaming lungs took in air as fast as they could between coughs and the giant cock still firmly planted in his mouth.  After perhaps ten seconds, again without any warning, the Predator rammed himself back home, stopping Jeff’s breathing in mid-gasp.

“I’ve asked you three times cuck. And you still won’t answer. ‘Can You Handle It?’ WELL you stupid fuck?  Gorgeous here just did.  Surely a ‘big, strong man’ who ‘eats thugs and druggies for breakfast’ like you can handle it if your petite little wife can.  You’ve wanted it for two fucking months.  So, I will ask one last time. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?  CAN YOU?

The Predator closed his hand harder around Jeff’s head and flung backwards, throwing him off his cock with such force that he almost rolled off the far edge of the bed.  Jeff immediately curled into a fetal position, coughing, wheezing, and panting as he tried to catch some breath.  But, even as he lay there as close to physically mauled as he had ever been in his life, mentally abused, emotionally crushed, mocked, humiliated, degraded … he realized he didn’t care.  He just didn’t care.  Jeff didn’t care about what his wife knew about his desires.  He didn’t care what Kyle knew.  He didn’t care what the people at work knew.  What those bodybuilders knew.  What the whole earth knew.  He would give her a divorce, give her everything he had, his reputation to the outside world, his job, his house, his bank - all of it.  Even as he coughed, he couldn’t help but look at the massive perfect body, the gigantic perfect cock sliding up those brick abs, the power of the man behind them all controlling it.  All Jeff felt, all he wanted to feel, was what Brenda had felt - the ultimate man taking him.  Jeff swallowed the thickened phlegm and snot that choking on that cock had created.  He looked up and quietly wheezed one word, “Yes.”

The admission was greeted by a hand that flew out at the ungodly speed the Predator was capable of when he was angry.  He latched onto Jeff at the throat, his fingers almost wrapping all the way around the neck, and pulled him less than an inch from his face.  “You know better than that cocksucker,” the Predator growled.

Though the fear that the Predator was going to snap his neck, Jeff managed to answer again.  “Yes, please SIR.”

What happened next took place at such a blurring speed that neither Jeff nor Brenda truly registered what was going on until it was done.  The Predator whipped Jeff around on the bed.  He put both of his hands around Jeff’s waist, and practically threw the tiny not-a-man into the air.  He pulled Jeff’s upper back hard onto his pecs, his head sliding onto the Predator’s right trap.  Jeff felt himself being maneuvered, then almost cocooned as a titanic right arm crushed him, holding him across the chest.  A massive mitt on the end of a left arm hooked under his own tiny arm, with the hand closing over Jeff’s mouth and nose.  Both held him so tight that Jeff could barely breathe.  The Predator slid the twitchy little bastard into line, ready.  Jeff felt the massive mushroom head invade his ass cheeks like a knife spreading warm butter… then Jeff heard an ice cold, demonic voice in his ear --

"Be careful what you wish for, cock slut.  Can You Handle it?  

I.  

Don’t.  

Think.  

So.  

The Predator RAMMED Jeff’s body down in one gigantic PULL.  In less than a second, the Predator’s mammoth cock busted through Jeff’s clinched hole, plowed through every muscle, and ripped into his colon, until it was fully buried - over a foot of it - deep in the little man’s ass with only drying saliva to help cushion the blow.  Jeff’s eyes bugged out, blasted wider than any humans should.  He screamed a high pitched wail of agony.  But the hand over his mouth and nose was so tight, his diaphragm was so restricted, that the scream was so muffled that only the Predator and Brenda could hear it.

After a few seconds his victim alternating between gasping and more crushed screams, the Predator dropped his right arm, so that the only things holding Jeff suspended in the air was his hand over his mouth and nose, and a 12 and a half inch lead pipe of a cock impaling so thoroughly that Vlad Tepes would have been envious.  The Predator started to walk, each step bringing a further scream of pain from the impaled male, until they were standing in front of Jeff’s bedroom mirror.  The Predator used his clamped hand to turn Jeff’s face to see the reflection - to see his tiny five foot seven body appearing to float in the air, while a seven foot one monster laughed behind him.  

The Predator whispered slowly and quietly in his ear as he forced the tiny man to watch, “Is this what you dreamed about cocksucker? What you lusted after?  What you have been searching for for so long?  Is it all you wanted?  All you hoped it would be?  

“OR 

“Do you want more?”   

The Predator bent at the knees a bit, then exploded to full height, flexing his cock inside Jeff.  The momentum forced Jeff perhaps 6 inches up the giant cock, while gravity immediately pulled him back down.  The Predator bent down again, and again, and again, doing something that looked like quarter squats.  And in response, Jeff began to bounce, sliding up and down, up and down, his impaled bodyweight literally making him dry fuck himself.  Each squat-thrust elicited another scream and tears again streamed down Jeff’s face as the Predator truly crushed the “cherry” Jeff thought was long since gone.   

Brenda walked from the bed toward the Predator and stopped at the point where her cock crucified husband could see her.  “I know Jeff.  I know.  It makes you want to cry, doesn’t it?  How sweet it is.  What he can do to you.  How he can make you feel.  Just like heaven, isn’t it?  No wonder you craved a cock for so long.”  

The Predator stopped his little squat-thrusts and burst out laughing.  He took his index finger and flicked Jeff’s tiny 5 and a half inch dick. Even through the pain of having his “cherry” ripped apart as if he had never had sex before, the dicklet was still so hard it was leaking  The Predator asked Brenda, “How did this shitty-ass little thing ever satisfy you?”

“He didn’t.”  Brenda mocked.

The Predator took the average sized dick and started to roll it between two of his fingers like a toy.  “You COULD play with it if you want.”

Brenda grinned mercilessly, “Why play with a little toy dick when I have had a real one?”  

The Predator laughed again as his twirling Jeff’s dick between his fingers was making his living fleshlight leak a storm.  “Well, what do you think runt?  You enjoying having a real cock up that little ass?”   Jeff’s screams had lowered into whimpers as he adjusted as best as his anatomy could to the better part of 13 thick inches up his ass. And as the Predator kept mixing in pleasure with the pain, slowly, very slowly, the whimpers were sounding more like the moans of a cock whore.  The Predator’s fingers intensified their play and in response, Jeff began to involuntarily move his ass muscles.  

The Predator growled, “Mmmmm.  Thata boy.  Keep squirming.  The way you’re satisfying me with that tight little ass, I think you were never meant to use this pencil dick.  Tell you what, little fuck.  Now that you are where you always wanted, we’re gonna play a game, same as I played with Brenda.  Only it’s the same game you and I have played from the start - The Truth.  

“You and me - we will tell beautiful down there the absolute truth to every question she asks.  You answer with the truth, and I’ll squash that tiny prostate of yours.  I’ll milk you dry without you ever touching yourself.  You’ll beg me to stop making you orgasm and cum.  You tell a lie - and I’ll split this little fag pussy in fucking half.  What do you think, sounds good baby girl?”  

“I have waited for this game for YEARS.” she said with a knowing smirk.  

“What do you say runt?”  The Predator bucked his hips, making his cock ram Jeff’s prostate.  The skewered man gasped and started panting, a look of flat out begging appearing in his eyes.  “I’d call that a yes,” the Predator said laughing. “Now, let’s start with an easy as fuck question, so you can earn a screaming little cumshot thanks to me.  

“What’s my name, Squirt?”       

The Predator slid his left hand down from Jeff’s mouth and grasped his tiny body with both hands around the lats.  Without the Predator’s hand to hold it up, Jeff’s head dropped immediately in exhaustion.  The Predator laughed.  “Shit kiddo, we are just getting started.  You better have some stamina if you think you can handle it.  Now, what’s my name?”  

Jeff looked up and panted breathlessly, “Kyle .... Kyle Brady … SIR.”  

The Predator snorted contemptuously under his breath.  He growled into Jeff’s ear.  “Humph… You think so? IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER?” he mocked.  As he finished the last word, the Predator’s hands clamped onto Jeff’s lats HARD, raised his entire body up a solid 8 or 9 inches, and then rammed him full force back to the hilt of his cock.  The suddenness and unexpected ferocity of the pain was so intense that Jeff couldn’t even scream.  His mouth flew open but the sound seemed to catch in his throat, frozen.  

Brenda laughed hysterically, “Jesus Jeff, your ass is full of that man’s cock, you’ve had dinner with him, worked with him for what - YEARS - and you don’t even know his fucking name?  You must be every bit that stupid, brainless, cock slut he said you are. Licking the cock of a man you don’t even know the name of.  What was I thinking when I married you...”  

Even twisted with pain, Jeff’s face resolved into confusion.  The Predator laughed in his ear.  “Fuck boy, this many years, and you don’t even know my name.  And here I thought I stood out more.  I used to stand out to you.  You used to know my name.  But --”  The Predator again slid the limp body of his former tormentor up and rammed him home again, bringing another silent scream and a blast of precum from the skewered man.  “I’ll help you remember.”  

Brenda walked up to stand directly in front of her husband hanging across that giant body, “I don’t think he is smart enough to remember.... John.”  She smiled broadly in his face as she saw even more confusion in her husband’s eyes, that name.  She could practically read his mind.  

John, who was John?   

Brenda looked up over her husband’s head to the Predator, both of them savoring every moment of what they were about to do.  “You want me to do the honors?  If you help him remember, I promise I’ll make sure he never forgets.”  The Predator cocked a sexy half grin at her and answered by starting a very slow, shallow thrusting rhythm into Jeff, pumping him slowly, up and down, perhaps four inches at a go.  For most men, this alone was enough to feel like a deep fuck, but to the Predator this was just tickling Jeff’s g-spot.

Brenda turned her back and opened the closet door.  Inside on the floor was a rather small duffle bag stuffed full of something.  She brought the bag out, sat it in front of Jeff, and opened it.  She removed a small stack of BSCO clothing -  a size medium polo, a set of BDU’s, a set of tiny size 9 boots - and held them up.  The Predator picked up his rhythm slightly.  “You remember those don’t you Squirt?”  The Predator’s voice then dropped so deep, with such pure icy menace that any person hearing him would piss themselves.  What came from him shook even Brenda a tiny bit, as she truly understood now what John had told her earlier in the day.

“INSIDE MY LOCKER.  COUPLE OF MONTHS AFTER YOU PINNED ME UNDER A BARBELL IN THE OFFICE GYM?”  The Predator and Brenda both saw Jeff’s eyes begin to go wide.  “TOLD ME TO PUT SOME MEAT ON MY BONES AND HOW YOU WERE GOING TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THINGS WERE IN OUR DIVISION.”  The Predator felt Jeff’s little ass clamp harder, which only made him increase his rhythm.  “WHAT DO YOU THINK RUNT?  TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR. ENOUGH MEAT ON MY BONES FOR YOU NOW?”  Jeff obeyed. He saw himself being slowly fucked by a giant … a giant who had always been somehow strangely familiar, but … Jeff gasped, and this time it was not because of The Predator’s cock.

Recognition.  Brenda laughed hysterically.  “Oh Jeff, you stupid fuck.  You get it now, don’t you?  It took me two minutes to recognize him.  You’ve been there for months, years, and you never knew until now.   The MAN who owns that scrawny ass of yours -- The MAN who finally showed me what a MAN really is -- is named John …. Declann.”  

At that precise moment, John/The Predator/Detective Declann - everything that was inside him in unison savagely ripped Jeff’s g-spot.  Simultaneously he ruthlessly crushed Jeff’s little dick and balls in his hand, forcing him to cum at the sound of his owner’s real name.  Pleasure and pain RACKED Jeff.  He screamed in both agony and ecstasy, his brain overwhelmed with panic, fear, arousal, lust, recognition - all at the same time. 

The Predator held his cum-dribbled hand up to Jeff’s mouth.  “Get your watery shit off of me, you worthless fuck.”  Jeff, his head swimming, obeyed, and licked his own cum from the Predator.

The Predator laughed in his ear.  Through the revelation, through forcing Jeff to cum, through forcing him to eat what he had made, he never so much as slowed a microsecond in the rhythmic fucking he had established.  “Congratulations, you little shit.  Its been so much fun fucking with you and fucking you.  You were a cocky dick for such a long time.  That ends now.  Before my cock is done with you - you’ll never so much as look at me again without permission.”  The Predator rammed him twice more in quick succession.  “This game is fun.  And that was just the sample question.  We have so much more to go.  Your turn, Babe.”   

Brenda smiled as she took her husband’s already re-hardening dick into her hands.  She  started a hand stroking rhythm exactly in time with the Predator’s fucking.  She and John had planned this precisely before Jeff ever set foot in the house.  One of the many things he had taught her that day.  She would edge him in time with the giant man fucking him, and she would crush his balls over and over in time with him.  They would break him again, and again, and again...  

Brenda snickered and squeezed, “How in God’s name did I ever think this was big....  So, John tells me that his is far from the first cock you have had up that worthless ass.  Just how many have there been?”

So began a game John had been laying the groundwork for weeks to play.  Brenda asked her husband question after question after question.  She asked about everything John had told her about.  She asked about things only she knew from twenty years of marriage.  And through it all, the Predator’s cock made Jeff confess to everything.  The decades worth of hookups in exchange for gear.  Hookups with college boys in exchange for not ticketing them with DUIs or petty drug charges when he was on the road.  Hookups as extortion from businessmen.  Hookups to bribe men in the local military back during "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" - so many hookups that Jeff had lost count.  The hidden money from drug running. The secret account he had been using to fund trips that were supposed to be “work conventions”- but were really sex benders in West Hollywood, Wilton Manors, Chelsea, San Francisco and more.  The “hits'' he had put out on people who had crossed him.  And not just the men.  He confessed to other women he had taken advantage of before and after Brenda, right back into high school, through college, through his years of work.  

The Predator continually ravaged the man’s prostate, making him cum over and over and over as he told the truth.  It took little time before he was indeed fucked dry and having dry orgasms. Each one became more and more painful as they went, John draining hormones, neurotransmitters, even basic nerve potentials - yet, John physically forced orgasms to happen where none should have been physically possible.  

There was one truth though that even the Predator wasn’t expecting to hear, a truth his cock brought out toward the end.  For him to even admit it was perhaps it was a sign that Jeff was edging toward a psychotic break under the relentless mental assault John had put him through.  But admit it he did.  In answer to a question, he confessed that he was planning on leaving Brenda when he retired in five years.  Leaving her with nothing but all of their debts, not a penny to her name, while he took every last cent.  

Both Brenda and the Predator were enraged.  She threw a fist directly into Jeff’s unprotected balls. At the same time, the Predator literally tore him open, ripping open fissures inside him.  Jeff began to trickle blood as he screamed as loudly as when he was first penetrated.  The Predator didn’t care anymore.  The whole process of watching a male reduced to an obedient slave boy and then to dick obsessed animal had driven his desire to consume the runt to near breaking point.  But with that revelation, the Predator went into take no prisoners mode.  He was determined now.  He would not just crush Jeff, but to stomp whatever was left into dust for the wind to blow away.  He wouldn’t be worth being a fuck toy in the state asylum or in prison if the docs ever glued the fuck back together again.  And what was more, he would make the little shit worship him for it.  There were but two more things to do, and no force on earth, not even Gabriel could stop him now. 

When Brenda was satisfied with her questions and answers, the Predator pulled Jeff’s head back toward him and turned them again to the mirror.  The Predator’s saw Jeff’s reflection - there was dead lifelessness in his eyes, like a horse that had been broken by the whip and sored.  He could see Jeff would accept anything from him now -- and he was going to use it.  

“This has been REALLY fun, don’t you think?  The lady is satisfied.  Cuck looks satisfied.  Problem is - I’m not satisfied.”  The Predator smiled demonically and Jeff’s lifeless eyes erupted in stark terror as he heard,  “Now, it's my turn for satisfaction.”  

The Predator turned around and walked them both over to the bed.  The sturdy king-size frame and mattress CREAKED as over 600 pounds of BULL and cuck sat on it.  The Predator maneuvered himself so that he could recline on his back.  His feet and lower calves hung off a foot of the bed, while his head and back propped up on the headboard, looking as if he were watching television in bed.  Jeff was facing a pair of legs and feet that were each bigger than he was.  But the Predator easily rotated his impaled live sex toy on his cock until the not-a-man faced his massive upper body.  The Predator smiled fiendishly and flexed a massive biceps, making the tiny man respond with a gasp, his pupils dilated with lust.  

The Predator then began the last fuck Jeff would ever experience with two words -  “Ride it.”  The Predator punctuated each word with a flex from his cock inside his toy.  Jeff was barely more than obedient instinct now.  Seeing the Predator’s gigantic hard body, longing to reach out and touch what seemed like yards of titanium cast abs in front of him and the passive peak beyond, the not-a-man began to ride.  “Maybe you are not an entirely worthless fuck.  Worship my cock with that useless little ass.  Fuck yourself in front of your wife.  And don’t stop until you make yourself dry shoot twice.”   

Jeff started riding harder, faster, and he let out a deep moan.  But, the Predator responded instantly, “Don’t you fucking DARE make a peep, cum dump. You want me to give you more of the best body and cock on this goddamned planet, then I better not hear you so much as breathe until I tell you to make another fucking sound.  If I hear you again without permission, I’ll snap you in half.”  Jeff went instantly silent, struggling to obey, and the Predator smiled to see such a simple, effective torture at work.  Jeff was tormented by his need to moan like a cheap whore, but at the same time his need to obey AND his fear of offending the rage in the giant. 

The Predator looked over to Brenda, cracked the sexiest smile she had ever seen, and patted the bed next to him, inviting her to lie down.  “Care to take in the show, beautiful?”  he said.  He put his left arm behind his head and flexed.  Brenda crawled in next to the giant’s body, using his flexed biceps as a pillow, and supporting her chest across his single extended lat. 

“What’s it feel like to see him finally where he belongs?” the Predator cooed down to her. Brenda answered by starting to run her finger idly around John’s left pec, and lightly kissing the biceps under her.  The Predator chuckled softly, “Wanna take my mind off of the cock sleeve down there?”  

Brenda cracked up, laughing heartily, as she reveled in the moment.  “You don’t even have to ask John.”  She reached up, grabbed onto one of his massive right trap, and pulled herself onto him.  She dove onto the Predator’s mouth, and he returned the kiss with a ferocious passion.  It was literally seconds before she was shivering again, his tongue taking complete possession of her.  He slid his right arm forward and began to finger her, making her squeal and kiss even harder.   

The Predator smiled inside fucking two people at once.  A cuck fucking himself on his pole while watching him finger fuck his wife.  And both of them getting off on it, the one getting stronger and stronger while the other getting weaker and weaker.  They’re so small, he thought in the moment.  So fucking small, and getting smaller by the day.  What will the little fucks be like when I finally stop growing. If I can do this now, what can I do to all of them then.... 

The Predator became even more excited as he felt the rush of power.  So … fucking ... small…  Brenda’s squealing had become moans while he had been thinking.  She was grinding herself onto his fingers, totally lost in the sensations.  He pulled back a moment and growled, “So much better than little shit’s whimpering.  MUCH MUCH BETTER.”  He reached forward with his left hand, took Brenda by the back of her head, and began to own her soul through his kissing and his fingers.  In the following five minutes, the Predator made her cum twice.  As he made Brenda rise to sex-hazed heights, the Predator gazed at the fuckwit.  He felt a new sensation inside of him.  In the background still but building.  The Predator’s instincts knew before this feeling had even surfaced, it was not meant for Brenda.  It was meant for the cuck.

The Predator guided Brenda gently to one side.  He saw Jeff struggling.  Jeff’s brain needed to orgasm so bad, needed it more than anything, but he physically couldn’t.  The feeling in the Predator resolved.  The Rage.  The Fire and Ice.  What he had done to Gabriel, what he had done to her.  It crystallized in that moment.  There was a fleeting call from the part of him that was the detective.  Was this what it felt like to a rapist?  The Predator squashed that in a moment.  He didn’t care.   

The sound that erupted from the Predator was as close to Lucifer as any human would ever want to hear.  No one, not even Gabriel, had ever heard it.  “Fuck, you cheap ass whore, you can’t even make yourself cum to THIS?  YOUR FUCKING FIRST CHANCE AND YOU DISOBEY ME?  YOU'LL NEVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN.”  He turned to Brenda, but she had pulled herself away.  What she heard scared the shit out of her, but she held onto what John had told her that afternoon - the rage was not focused on her.  “Get off the bed and stand back.  Never send a fucking faggot to do a man’s job.”  Brenda did as he said and moved away from the bed.

The Predator grabbed Jeff, slammed his head and face hard into his flexed abs, making the runt see stars.  He flipped them so that he was on top and Jeff lying on the bed.  Several of the supports under the mattress burst, and the bolts holding the bed frame together whined in protest at the sheer force of all that mass moving so fast.  The Predator grabbed both of Jeff’s arms in one hand and wrenched them over the tiny man's head.  He used the other on his chest to pin the tiny man, and then … the Predator started to pound.  

The biggest, strongest dom top on earth unleashed.  His giant cock and giant muscles were merciless.  Every thrust was so expert, so perfect, that the tiny man was gasping, eyes rolled up in his head.  His little head lolled back and forth, back and forth, whimpering, crying, begging.  The Predator thrust harder.  Every single time harder.  He began to rearrange Jeff’s insides like a custom sex toy - his toy and no one elses.  The Predator felt Jeff's guts strain, his ass muscles stretch and pull tight in orgasm.  The Predator growled at him, “Cum boy.”  Jeff quivered, shooting a few watery drops from somewhere so deep it should not even exist ... but the Predator did not stop.  He kept right on fucking harder and harder.  Over and over he plowed Jeff into orgasm.  One on top of the next.  And still he went harder.  The once stretched internal organs began to feel loose now to the Predator's cock, exhausted muscles squeezed into failure and then into tearing and then into mush.  Jeff's prostate had been jackhammered so much that it started to bruise and then cut.  Streaks of blood began to appear in the watery drops leaking from Jeff’s dicklet.  The bloody ejaculate now leaked out uncontrolled, not connected to an orgasm anymore.  Jeff’s teetered on the edge of sanity.  He forgot how to speak.  All he was was panting, squirming, and groaning in pain.  And the Predator fucked harder.  

The bed creaked with every thrust as the Predator's muscles began to flex, adding to the power.   He pressed Jeff harder into the mattress.  And still he fucked harder.  

Jeff went silent, the panting and moaning stopped.  He lay motionless, his eyes vacant.  The only words came from the Predator, cold, remorseless, terrifying - “Cum boy” - over and over, exactly timed with each forced orgasm he detected through his hypersensitive body.  The Predator no longer cared about any feelings of pleasure around his own cock anymore.  It wasn’t long before he started to command Jeff to cum even when wasn’t ready to orgasm … and Jeff responded as if he was having one.  And still, the Predator went harder.  

The smaller fissures inside Jeff began to expand around the rock hard pile driver.  Jeff's colon began to lacerate.  The bed was near collapse under the onslaught of rage fueled muscle.  Without the Predator forcing Jeff to remain in place, he would have been pushed through the back of the headboard and jack hammered through the wall.  And the Predator went even harder.  

The mess within Jeff's ass changed color to red, bright red streaks clearly visible on the Predator's cock every time the massive piston pulled out only to fly in again.   And still he went harder.

A new set of perceptions soon filled the Predator’s mind.  It felt like before - when he saw the opening to end the tiny fucker who attacked him.  He felt Jeff’s bowel begin to shift with his motion.  His rectum began to prolapse, colon close to complete perforation.  Prostate smashed and bleeding.  Nerves bruised and damaged.  The lump of flesh's pupils were blown wide, eyes still seeing but unmoving, fucked into near unconsciousness.  And the Predator --- he still wanted more.

He began to see how it would soon end. He heard it ending, smelled, tasted, felt it ending.  It was almost time to feel that little candle flicker and die … 

He let go of his hold on the little fuck.  Instantly he plowed Jeff's head and neck into the headboard.  Slamming him into the wood over and over.  He put his legs into it.  The force so hard now the headboard splintered and broke.  Drive him further, harder.  Split him open.  The headboard fell away, and Jeff sailed into the wall. One strike cracked the drywall through to the prefab metal studs.  Blood appeared on the head as it deformed just like the tiny fuck on Saturday.  This bastard sent the tiny fuck after him.  Harder.  He grabbed onto the limp flesh and pushed with his arms.  Pushed it into the studs and the brick facade beyond.  He saw the body start to compact - accordion together just like his water bottles.  Crunch - crunch - crunch.  Legs became useless as the spine compacted and shattered in a macabre recreation of what had created the Predator in the first place.  He saw his cock start to rip open and unzip Jeff’s abdomen like some twisted Elizabethan execution method.  He glared demonically down as he saw the body fall apart, shred, liquify.  Blood pouring out everywhere, coating his naked body in red and gore.  His cock rammed through heart, lungs, mouth, brain, shredding them into paste for his pleasure and for his Angel…  

Angel????

A light began to pierce the demonic darkness that was the enraged Predator.  Somewhere deep inside, the Predator could hear him.  Images of the littlest giant began to flash through his mind speaking to him...

A small titan kneeling in a parking lot splattered with blood, but shining like the sun --  Don’t you leave me alone … 

A voice coming from the person next to him with more strength behind it than he could imagine --  You are not a monster. YOU ARE NOT … 

The trumpet of a text message that made him reflexively smile -- You are still my hero ...

A tiny finger drying a tear -- In every way that matters, you are still human … 

A video he KNEW just when to send as he saw into his soul -- Simply learn to control them…

His Angel, his Gabriel, with his hand over his giant heart -- I still know who is in here. I KNOW THIS HEART.  I know how you love, John, and I know who you love.  

Do what you do best, my love.  Save people …

The Predator snapped back to the here and now and looked down to see that it hadn’t happened.  Not all of it anyway.  He was still fucking like crazy but so much had all been in is mind.  Jeff was barely coherent but still mumbling, still whipping and bucking like a rag doll, blood drops slowly trickling from his dicklet and from his ass. But those crazed eyes were still seeing.  He was hurt, but very much alive.  

No, the Predator decided.  No. No. Gabriel wouldn't want this.  Leave him this way.  Let him rot this way, broken, useless, and alone.  Let him rot in the hell of alone.

As Gabriel again broke through the rage, John began to slowly reassert himself into the Predator.  John/Predator kept his tempo but relaxed the machine-like intensity. He looked down and spoke with chilling authority,  “CAN YOU HANDLE IT?”  

Jeff’s babbling, such as it was, was barely above a whisper.  “no … please … please god ….no… please please no… please god… don’t kill me god… no god.”  Hearing that, seeing that, feeling that -- it was all John/Predator could take.  He clamped down so hard on his hold on Jeff that he felt the bones in the runt’s wrists and ribs flex.  A primal, hellish demonic roar exploded from his lips, so loud it made windows shake in their frames. The jackhammer cock shot with hellish force.  Pulse after pulse after pulse poured out with such power that the John/Predator half expected to see cum explode out of Jeff’s mouth and ears.  It felt like gallons of augmented cum poured out of him, consuming this little life under him.  John/Predator knew he may not have snuffed out the tiny candle that was Jeff Heath, but he held that little light in his hand now.  It was his - and always would be. Jeff’s eyes rolled around wildly, his breathing erratic.  He was laughing and crying at once, tears pouring down his cheeks - the agonizing pain of pleasure taken so far beyond the limits that no one could come out unscarred.  

John/Predator’s breathing slowed as he spent himself and pulled out, his cock still half hard.  He slid up Jeff’s body, straddling his chest, and allowed his cock to come to the tiny mouth.  John/Predator didn’t even have to give a verbal command anymore, just his cock being in front of Jeff was enough for him to respond.   Still incoherent, he raised a bit and began to lick John/Predator’s cock clean of his own shit, blood, and John/Predator’s cum.  

John/Predator looked down at what he had wrought.  Weeks of conditioning had reached fruition.  The worthless fuck would be ruined the rest of his life.  The look in his eyes, his movements, Jeff’s sanity was tattered and torn as badly as his hole.  His ass was so overstimulated, so stretched, so ripped and broken that it would take years, if ever, to recover.  He was now a useless bottom. It was impossible for him to deliver any pleasure to any cock of any normal man ever again.  And the moment being a bottom presented itself, he would feel nothing but fear and pain simply from operant conditioning.  His worthless dicklet was also broken.  If he could medically even maintain an erection after the dismantling of his prostate and groin nerves, he definitely could never cum again.  Jeff was now the sexual equivalent of Pavlov’s dog.  John/Predator had conditioned him to orgasm to one single stimulus - his verbal command and ONLY on his command - and he would never get it again.  

John/Predator looked over to Brenda, held open his arm, and waved, inviting Brenda to come to him.  She was no longer afraid.  She had seen the change as John began to re-emerge, the rage moving back into the background.  She approached and hugged herself close to John/Predator, as he draped his arm around her.  They watched together for a long while, seeing the not-a-man's, the not-a-human’s, degradation complete as he kept cleaning and worshipping, while John/Predator’s cum and his own liquified innards freely poured out of his destroyed, over stretched ass.

When Jeff was done cleaning to John/Predator’s satisfaction, he took his cock away without warning.  Jeff looked vaguely disappointed.  His tongue kept moving, licking nothing but empty air.  Almost as if it were an infantile reflex, Jeff started to reach for John/Predator’s quad to feel the muscle and try to pull him back, but John/Predator froze him with one glance.  His right hand took Jeff’s chin and mouth roughly, turned his head up, and pulled back his left hand as if he were going to hit him.   “Do you need a more intense lesson?  I am more than happy to give it.”  Jeff furiously shook his head, the word “no'' pouring out of him like a scared toddler.   John/Predator launched his left fist forward -- and stopped it an inch short of Jeff’s face.  Again, John/Predator never had to say a word.  Jeff immediately started to kiss and lick the fist.  

John/Predator smiled.  “I think our little round of lessons is done.  You FINALLY know what you are, don’t you runt.  You know your place?”  Jeff’s only reply was his lips and tongue slobbering even more intently over John/Predator’s fist.  

John/Predator guided Brenda to step back and then stood himself, keeping his hold on Jeff’s chin.  He forced the exhausted, hurt, used to be human to rise, despite his body’s cries not to.  “Then, sounds like it’s final exam time.”  John/Predator cocked his wrist and forearm back under Jeff’s chin and started to slowly push up.  It forced Jeff to raise up and raise up until at last, he was standing on the bed.  Even standing on the mattress, Jeff was just below John/Predator’s fully erect height.   John/Predator’s eyes drilled into the eyes of the lowest male on earth.  “The subject of your final exam - to treat a woman right means you NEVER harm her.”  John/Predator leaned in and down, his face mere millimeters from Jeff’s.  He growled deeply, ominously, in the tiny not-a-man’s face, “And you have done a LOT of harm to her.”  

John/Predator clamped his hand around Jeff, ripped him off the bed, forced him to stand on his wobbly legs.  John/Predator let go of his grip and instantly commanded Jeff, “Where do you belong?”  Between utter exhaustion and his newly conditioned reflexes, Jeff dropped to his hands and knees, his face now even with the lower part of John/Predator’s teardrop quads.  

“Good.  That’s where you belong.  Now, who do you belong to?”

Jeff, barely understanding the words, swallowed and whispered, “You…”

John/Predator took a step back and looked down.  He said but one word, “Wrong.”  John/Predator pulled back and blasted a massive wad of spittle directly into Jeff’s face.  Then he reached down and spun Jeff around 180 degrees.  Jeff looked up to see Brenda looking down on him.  John/Predator looked at her and asked, “What did he do to you when he said you were wrong?”

Brenda pulled her right hand back and slapped Jeff across the face so hard his teeth cut into his cheek.  As soon as her follow-through had passed,  John/Predator grabbed the back of Jeff’s head, and forced him down this time with his lips barely above Brenda’s bare feet.  “No, you fucking shit.  She is mine.  And, her fucking fingernail is more valuable than your worthless waste of a life.  SHE owns your little shit life just like I do.  I own you and she owns you.  WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?

John/Predator forced Jeff even lower, ramming his lips into his wife’s feet.  He smeared Jeff’s head back and forth across them until he began to kiss them.  Jeff’s kisses became more and more frantic, his reflexive fear of John/Predator nearly overwhelming him. Brenda’s feet were as soaked in Jeff’s saliva as John/Predator’s cock was before he raised him up.  “Now, again.  Who does your ass, your mind, your soul, your life belong to?”  

Jeff said, crying, “You … you… her.”  

John/Predator pulled him back up to on his knees, and whispered in his ear, 

“Wrong.” 

Brenda knew her cue. She pulled back again and slapped the fuck out of her husband with even greater force.  This time, John/Predator held Jeff’s head in place, not allowing it to recoil with the force of the blow, and bloodying his lip even more.  “One last time…”

Jeff’s broken brain latched onto the only thing it had left.  “Her… her …. you.”

John/Predator laughed, “Good boy.  Now, beg your lovely wife here to give you a taste of your own medicine.  She has been saving a lot of medicine for you.  You helped make it and you are damned well going to take it.  Beg for it, you fuck, or I’ll punish you myself.”  

Jeff looked to his wife hoping against hope ...  All he saw in return was a female reflection of John/Predator.  The fire of her own Predator released a Predator he had made.  His gaze dropped down, “Sorry…”  

John/Predator’s hand clamped, instantly causing Jeff to screech in pain.  “Did she ask for an apology?”  John/Predator growled.

“Please… do it....  please do it…”  

John/Predator held Jeff steady, and she began.  Hitting, kicking, punching, slapping … years and years of abuse, years of pain and torment and humiliation, years of fear and loathing, two decades of what he had done to her, she returned to him.  John/Predator allowed it go on, allowed her own Predator to take its due, just as he had.  It was but a very few minutes before Jeff was deeply bruised, bloodied lip, black eyed.  

Part of John/Predator felt vaguely sorry for the lump.  The little shit’s outside was now a match for what he had done to his insides.  Another one of the things John had taught Brenda in the few hours they had together was the basics of law enforcement compliance tactics. The John part of him considered it a bit of poetic justice to teach her to use the very same things that he had used on her from his cop training.  She was rapidly improving with the advantage of using her soft human husband as a practice dummy instead of his impenetrable body.  Watching her get justice … he knew what Brenda was feeling at that moment.  He knew the temptation to keep going, to beat him and beat him and beat him until he never woke up.  But, John/Predator would not let that happen.  She was protected.  Now, one of three people he protected. And that protection didn’t just extend to the physical.  He would protect her in every way possible, even protect her from herself.  

When he knew Jeff could take little more, John/Predator pulled Jeff back, forcing him to stand.   Brenda came to a stop.  “Never forget your final exam boy.  Never forget, or I will teach it to you next time.”  

John/Predator put his hand on the back of Jeff’s neck and, turning to a very precise angle, held Jeff’s head and neck open.  He looked at Brenda.  "Remember … just how I taught you to do it."  Brenda pulled her hand back, braced it, and released a FAST, perfectly placed pressure point palm strike.  Jeff instantly dropped into unconsciousness, and John/Predator let his dead weight fall to the floor in a heap.  

With everything they planned on doing finished, the Predator slid further back, leaving John once again fully at the fore.  He said, "Wish we had time to teach you more.  You'd make a really good martial artist.  Maybe it’s something you can take up later."  

John effortlessly plucked Jeff from the floor, carried him to the master bath, and laid him out in the tub.  Brenda went into the medicine cabinet, removed the four tablets from their hiding place, and brought a glass of water.  She was easily able to slide them into her husband’s mouth and down his throat when he came back to a groggy semi-consciousness.  John sat next to the not-a-man, Brenda curled up at his side, lightly playing with him until they knew the pain and tranquilizing meds had taken hold.  Jeff was in a drug induced sleep.  Once they knew he would be asleep for at least 12 hours, they turned around.  They followed the process John had laid out to her to the letter.  Jeff was washed and clean.  John was so fast and efficient at cleaning all the evidence up that it took very little time. When he was satisfied, Jeff was asleep in a pristine, if partly broken bed.  They left the evidentiary sanitized bedroom of the Heath home, and closed the door.  Neither would ever come into this place again.

(To be continued in Chapter 8.4)

Summary - Through a series of escalating sexually humiliating and degrading actions, John forces Jeff to become more and more subservient to both himself and his wife, with Jeff finally begging for sex from John.  John then mid-air dry fucks Jeff.  While keeping him in that position, John reveals to Jeff who he really is - and then forces Jeff to tell his wife the truth about all the evidence he had gathered from his own lips - including all of the sexual encounter, the drugs, the hits, even his plans to leave Brenda penniless and disappear when he was finished with her.  

John becomes so violently enraged at that revelation that he did not even know about, that he brutally fucked Jeff so hard that actual physical injuries take place.  But, John keeps going and begins to give into the same feelings he has when he almost killed Gabriel’s attacker until memories of Gabriel broke through the rage and the hate, keeping John from doing more severe physical injuries to Jeff.  John reveals he has been using a version of psychological conditioning called aversion therapy to condition to both crave but be terrified of sex.  Further, he has conditioned Jeff to only be able to orgasm with John - something John will never give him for the rest of his life.  Essentially, John makes Jeff madly crave sex, but unable to have it without intense pain.  The combination of everything done has left Jeff teetering on the edge of sanity, sometimes crossing the line to clinical insanity.

Brenda then takes her revenge, using police tactics John taught her during the day together, to return a small fraction of the physical abuse he had dished to her over the years.  When satisfied, Jeff was drugged by his wife, the room and Jeff sanitized for evidence by John, then both left the Heath home, with Jeff in a drug-induced sleep in his bed.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Even with the warning, this subchapter was definitely surprising.  I want to read the rest of chapter 8 before I finish processing it.  Awesome writing of a very intense scene.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cregssatx said:

Even with the warning, this subchapter was definitely surprising.  I want to read the rest of chapter 8 before I finish processing it.  Awesome writing of a very intense scene.

That is very fair.  

To be honest, though I knew this scene was coming for months, I did not know it would turn out quite this way.  Trying to capture the rage and what would happen when John really gave in to  the demons.  I just - didn't know quite how to pull back.  I knew that this would not be popular.  That I would turn off a lot of people.  Trying to capture that aspect of just how far revenge can go when you are nigh superhuman.... Hmmmm - Well, I will tell everyone, since I told openly in mid-June 2020 for the first time.  I mentioned there were two people who are real life inspirations I draw on for characters in this story who were raped in real life. The date rape person - that is me.  In 2012, coming up on the date of the night it happened actually.  Since a lot of John is me ... like what seems like the throwaway reference to Jeff in the tub after it was done.  It isn't throwaway.  I told the basics on my Twitter and Instagram in June.  I could tell it here, but its obviously not this story - though it has played a role and it is something that we almost never talk about in the GB part of the LGBT world.

Just understand that this is John starting to see the other side, see the curse of what he is going through.  He has had thousands cheering his name.  Now, it is time to see the other side.  Like the song I have in the title to chapter 7 - "castles crumble, kingdoms fall, and turn into sand."  John WILL NOT get out of this without consequence. 

The scene is pivotal.  As much as the few memories and flashes I have of that night haunt me every night for the rest of my life because my rapist will never be brought to justice - what happened here will haunt John the rest of his life.  And there will be much more concrete consequences in his life beyond the psychological.  A part of John died in this section and try as he might, it will never come back.  A part of me died that night, and it will never come back.  Suppose if this story is therapy in posing the question - What makes someone human - the dark side of our species can't be ignored.  This is my attempt at getting at that.

I apologize for allowing the personal to come out, but I thought it was important.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GymPredator said:

That is very fair.  

To be honest, though I knew this scene was coming for months, I did not know it would turn out quite this way.  Trying to capture the rage and what would happen when John really gave in to  the demons.  I just - didn't know quite how to pull back.  I knew that this would not be popular.  That I would turn off a lot of people.  Trying to capture that aspect of just how far revenge can go when you are nigh superhuman.... Hmmmm - Well, I will tell everyone, since I told openly in mid-June 2020 for the first time.  I mentioned there were two people who are real life inspirations I draw on for characters in this story who were raped in real life. The date rape person - that is me.  In 2012, coming up on the date of the night it happened actually.  Since a lot of John is me ... like what seems like the throwaway reference to Jeff in the tub after it was done.  It isn't throwaway.  I told the basics on my Twitter and Instagram in June.  I could tell it here, but its obviously not this story - though it has played a role and it is something that we almost never talk about in the GB part of the LGBT world.

Just understand that this is John starting to see the other side, see the curse of what he is going through.  He has had thousands cheering his name.  Now, it is time to see the other side.  Like the song I have in the title to chapter 7 - "castles crumble, kingdoms fall, and turn into sand."  John WILL NOT get out of this without consequence. 

The scene is pivotal.  As much as the few memories and flashes I have of that night haunt me every night for the rest of my life because my rapist will never be brought to justice - what happened here will haunt John the rest of his life.  And there will be much more concrete consequences in his life beyond the psychological.  A part of John died in this section and try as he might, it will never come back.  A part of me died that night, and it will never come back.  Suppose if this story is therapy in posing the question - What makes someone human - the dark side of our species can't be ignored.  This is my attempt at getting at that.

I apologize for allowing the personal to come out, but I thought it was important.

Oh, no, don't apologize.  I didn't mean my comment that way.  Well thought out scene, you definitely captured your intent and evoked a plethora of emotions from me while I was reading it.  I saw the dark side and him "coming back to himself" as he finished.  I'm just tempering my overall reaction because I want/need to see the aftermath.  Reacting now would feel hasty.  As voyeuristic as it may sound, I need to see him find his balance again and work through what happened.  If the story were to end here, I would walk away with a much different feeling than I think I will once it's done.

I hope that makes more sense.  I definitely did not intend to sound negative.  Just... cautionary.  :)

Thank you for exploring this topic with us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1