the military base of education

demon577

23 minutes ago, glatisant said:

Le super soldat :  La seule chose à laquelle ils ne sont pas autorisés est de vous "éduquer" dans leur propre chambre.

merci juste ce passage une erreur car il sont autorisés et aussi ta inverser la hiérarchie entre les cadet et les civil car les cadet sont au-dessus des civil

j'ai aussi mis mon url modifiable pour si tu fait des correction ou quelque changement tu peux le mettre en français

j'ai mis ton texte 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 3: The leak

When you see your place, you get scared is decided to escape instinctively survival even if you can not die, running in the hallway, you were only looking behind you and you did not notice where you are heading

BOOM

you bump into something hard when you look where you are banging you see that it was against the green leg that was a super-soldier in his uniform and you could not see the soldier because you had upstairs a seen on a huge mountain that was these huge muscular buttocks, the super-soldier turns around and tells you "where are you going like that" you do not see then julien arrives is explained that you would have to sit and then the super-soldier tells you "Okay, why did not you sit down I know your fear of sitting" You answer him "No it's not that it was because your chair was compressed between two men" the super-soldier laughs then he says "I'm going to show you how we sat" and then the super-soldier turns around so you're behind him, you could not let go of the super-soldier's buttocks while you're still on the floor and then you see with horror the super-soldier bending over.

Boom the super-soldier was sitting on the ground and unfortunately you were under, Julian looks at the scene then the super-soldier gets up and looks at the ground but he does not see you then he looks up to see that you were stuck between the buttocks and fortunately for you are military pants serves as protection if you would suck, then Julian said "oh my cabot, you're warm" the super-soldier had understood where you are and said laughing "you were afraid of 's sitting because you are going to have your place limited, well here is a place even more restricted "neither one nor two the super soldier serves the buttocks so much that Julian do not see the gap between, you were as flat as a tattoo for a long time then the super-soldier releases the pressure and gets you out of his ass and leaves you still flattened on the ground with Julian.

• Like 1

Chapter 4: Punishment

You re-take shape in front of Julian when you get up, you do not look at him, because you were ashamed then you go to your class and Julian follows behind you to avoid that you escape again.
When you get to class, you go to your place but Julian catches you by the strong arm and says "but where are you going, you forget you fled so I have to punish you" you look Julian who made you a mean smile and you said "my super-soldier, my already punished" julian laughs is you answer "it's just give a lesson, now here's your punishment, since you ran away instead of sitting down you'll sit but someone will sit on you, I mean you will be sitting on his chairs, this punishment will be for all the day so in class you will be in his chair, during the meal you do not eat but you will also be under him, during training You will be the enemy number 1, and during the chores you will be at the worst position that will be to massage the naked super-soldier, why it's the worst because you can be crushed, find yourself trapped or disappear for several days. And then Julian think hard that you can hear "but who am I going to choose to sit on you, I could ask Eric like that you'll have to support his ass but also these stink bomb, I could also ask Fred the heaviest cadet because he is heavier than an elephant, I could also ask Jean the youngest and huge buttocks that can engulf a man, or have Kevin the civilian who has a very hard and wide back with these huge thighs and biceps, time of choice "you start to panic because while he murmurs who will punish you he also says what will happen to you.

• Like 2