The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

The Wall, Chapter 37 “Growing Together”

Ernie and John sat cross-legged on the floor, mesmerized, staring up at Pup as he talked them through the plans we had for their training over the next few months. I stood in the back of the gym, watching Pup as he gestured with his hands and enumerated points on his fingers, causing his biceps and triceps to bunch and expand under the sleeves of his hoody. Waves of flexing muscle rolled up his arms and across his chest and shoulders. When he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his glutes and his quads flexed gratuitously. I started to chub. I was already horny, and now watching him was driving me crazy. When he started explaining the basic movements of lifting and illustrating which muscle groups were affected by each exercise, miming weightless barbell curls, triceps extensions, lateral raises and bent-over rows, it sent my libido into orbit. 

Before he had delved fully into the concepts of good form and stretching, my dick had awakened and snaked 12 inches down the leg of my sweat pants. As it hardened, it began to lift and stretch the fabric and became impossible to hide. Fortunately, Ernie and John were also so riveted to Pup's bunching pecs and biceps that they didn’t noticed the vulgarity of my growing cock and my state undeniable arousal. 

Pup, however, was quite aware, and I saw the corner of his mouth turn up as he stared at me and “absentmindedly” bounced his pecs. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My hardon swelled. I could feel my nipples start to harden, and a familiar tingle licked my balls and perineum. My cock grew harder. The fabric stretched. If I didn’t get things under control quickly, my dick was going rip right through the cloth. 

Fortunately just then, my mobile phone rang, and I used the excuse to exit quickly from the gym. I had no intention of answering the call, but I had to get out of sight before John and Ernie caught a glimpse of me in a fully aroused state. It was obscene. Not that I was embarrassed by my endowment. Fuck, I loved having a thick foot-longer. I had always been larger than average, and I had always loved the attention, but now it was a monster, and... well,… they just were not prepared. 

I left the gym and hastily crossed the breezeway to the house, stripping as I crossed the threshold, leaving Pup a breadcrumb trail of discarded clothing as I went. I was naked and completely hard by the time I hit the kitchen, and my erection bobbed and swayed as I strode quickly down the hallway. 

By the time I reached the master suite, my cock had hardened into a thick, immobile girder of steel that jutted up and out from my pelvis. The monster beckoned, and I wrapped my hand around as best as I could, my fingers not quite touching. I squeezed, and a wave of pleasure shot along the shaft. My eyes rolled back, and I felt my prostate flex and spasm, sending shivers of the most luxurious pleasure back up my cock and deep into my pelvis. My sphincter twitched. My hardon grew. My grip expanded, and a wave of pleasure traveled up my arm, across my chest and back, and down the other side. I squeezed again, and pleasure overcame me. I had to flex. My free arm shot up into a single biceps pose, and the sleeping mountain rose from slumber, rising into a majestic peak, hard and high upon my arm. Fuck! It was a mountain of living flesh that never ceased to turn me on. Fibers twitched and spasmed, and the mighty peak grew denser, stronger, harder. I extended my arm and then flexed again, this time harder, and the monster rose to meet my wrist, surging forth in size and knocking up against my knuckles. Fuck! I nearly came. I had grown again. I was larger than before. 

I stroked my cock, and power surged inside me, this time spreading through my body, evoking a flexing flood of power so extreme that every muscle swelled and hardened. My landscape silhouette of undulating curves and rolling hills and valleys transformed into a horror show of peaks and angles. Slabs of muscle flexed and twisted, vying on my frame for space. 

I relaxed my form and turned my gaze upon the mirror. I could see what Pup desired. Masculinity -- in its most distilled and unadulterated form. I knew that I was not a god, but at least I was a man perfected. I flexed a double biceps pose. The peaks rose high and hardened once again. Testosterone and power surged.  My dick climbed halfway up my abs, and my balls hung large and heavy, churning in their hairy sac. A swirling pattern of silky fur adorned my abs and upper thighs and thickened at my groin and ass. The pelt of fur spread wide and slightly denser on my chest and thickened dark and heady underneath my arms. 

I needed Pup. I could sense him in the gym nearby, and I imagined I could smell him. 

I picked up my phone to call him and noticed Pup had sent a text: “OMG. I’m glad you left when you did. I was starting to get a hardon watching you grind your crotch into the weight stack. I’ll be done with John and Ernie in a few. Then I want some private time with you.” A picture of his more than ample bulge was included as an appetizer, and the messages was signed with an eggplant emoji followed by a squirting emoji (as if his intentions were anything but obvious). It made me laugh. He was such a teenage boy at heart.

I turned a quarter to the left, flexed again snapped a single biceps selfie in the mirror. The picture was obscene with muscle, similar to one of Arnold that I jacked off to as a teen, only now I was much more massive than Arnold could have ever dreamt to be. Now I could imagine Arnold jacking off to me, spraying his sticky, liquid offering across my mighty torso. It made my cock surge harder, but I didn’t really care about Arnold or anybody else right then. My audience was Pup, and the selfie was a proposition, a provocation an invitation. I wanted Pup right then. Only Pup could solve my problem. I typed his name and then pushed send and waited.

In less than 15 seconds, I felt an impact on my torso and was sailing through the air. While in flight across the room, I realized that I was being tackled by a grinning Pup.

We landed on the bed which promptly fell to pieces.

“Pup! You broke the bed! What are you doing!!”

He grinned and pinned my shoulders to the mattress and ground his crotch into my hardon. “I’m trying to get some ass!” He licked a wide swath from my collar bone to the angle of my jaw and then trailed his tongue across my lips and kissed me playfully. I felt him smile against my mouth. Our foreheads touched, and he looked into my eyes. It was such an intimate arrangement. Totally comfortable with himself and confident in his unconditional love for me, Pup had no boundaries. 

He wiggled his eyebrows up and down and grabbed a handful of my pec with one and hand explored my relaxed but bulging biceps with the other.

“Why? What do you think I’m doing?” He squeezed the muscle and ground his pelvis into mine.

“I don’t know. You come sailing through the door and tackle me halfway across the room. I thought maybe you were trying to exert some dominance and show me just how strong you are.”

I raised my eyebrows. 

Pup smiled knowingly. 

We had played this game before, but always with the roles reversed. I was the alpha – bigger, stronger, more mature and definitely in control. Somehow, even though he was supposed to be my equal, in tests of strength and displays of muscle, I was always bigger and stronger than Pup.  

“What? Little me? Dominate a man as big as you?” 

He squeezed my biceps harder. Instinctively I clenched my fist and raised it to my temple. The muscle swelled and mounded. His eyebrows rose, and he ground his cock into my hip. He swallowed hard again, and I felt his hardon flex against my own.

“Whoa!” He marveled in surprise as precum dribbled from his slit. 

My hardon spasmed at the praise. I flexed harder, and the writhing mound of muscle congealed into an angled peak of granite.

“Fuck!” His hardon spasmed. “You’re bigger, aren’t you, Max.” It was more a statement than a question. His hands explored, and he inhaled the scent that wafted from my hairy pit. 

“Goddamn, Max! You even smell like muscle.” Ummmph

The drip and dribble of precum emanating from his dick became a constant stream as Pup kept up his exploration. He  plunged his nose into my pit, inhaled deeply, and then licked a swath up to the peak. His body shuddered.

“You’re going to have to put that thing away, or you’re going to make me blow a load right now.”

He was squirming, and I knew what he was feeling. I wasn’t far behind myself.

“I thought that was the objective,” I said.

I raised my other arm and flexed. Another mighty mountain rose to match the first. I looked left, then right, surveying my enormous arms and then looked back at Pup. 

“Don’t you want to blow a load?” I relaxed my arms and flexed again. 

“BOOM!” I grunted. 

“Max! I’m not kidding! Cut that out, or I’m going to glaze your whole body with my seed.”

“Me? You’re blaming me? Hey, I didn’t start this little game! You’re the one who got me going! I get so turned on watching you. When it’s just the two of us, you feel like an extension of me, but watching you with John and Ernie reminded me of all the things I love about you, the least of which is not your muscles.” 

Pup swung his leg across my waist and mounted my midsection. He leaned forward grabbed both peaks and squeezed.

“Fuck! I love your body.”

My cock shuddered at the comment.

He surveyed the landscape and moved his roaming hands from my biceps to my delts and back, massaging the mounded muscles as he ground his precum-slicked cock into my hardon.

“Fuck you’re big!”

I extended my arms completely and then flexed again.

“Fuck! Don’t do that! I warned you what would happen if you keep that up.” His face contorted. He was getting closer. He grabbed his cock and started jacking. I grabbed his wrists and held them.

“Oh, no you don’t,” I said. “You’re not getting off without me. We’re doing this together.”

I relaxed my arms and moved my hands to Pup’s midsection. At first Pup whimpered at the loss of mounded biceps in his hands,… that is until my pecs flexed and mounded on my chest as I scooped up a wad of sticky precum to slather on my hardon. 

I grabbed Pup’s waist and lifted him above me, positioning his waiting hole above my giant hardon. His sphincter twitched and then relaxed as I gently slid the 400 pound man of muscle onto my steely hard erection and sank my meat into his body. 

My eyes rolled back. Oh God! That perfect fit. Like hand in glove. Tight and warm and wet and slick. Instinctively, my pelvis bucked, and my entire body shuddered at the devastating pleasure. My toes curled, and then my calves cramped, and the every muscle flexed and spasmed in a heroic display of size and strength. 

Pup’s hands and eyes were wild with unbridled lust as he explored the density and size of my Herculean body. Unable to find words that could express his craving, he locked his mouth with mine, stubble chafing at our lips, tongues invading, mouths devouring. It was almost more than I could bear. That kiss could probably raise the dead. Pup was unleashing all his talents. 

Then he began to gently ride me, gently rocking back and forth at first and then slowly rising up and down. In return, I began to thrust, tentatively at first and then with diminishing restraint. Eventually we reached the ideal rhythm, thrusting up and sliding down in a synchrony of total lust and passion.  

I thrust in deeply.

“Oh my God, Pup. You are so fucking gorgeous.” 

As I continued pounding his ass from underneath, he clenched his fists and beat them on my chest. God, I loved the feeling of having my thick pecs pummeled. Pup face screwed up for just an instant, and I felt my hardon spasm. Both of us were getting close, and I felt Pup’s sphincter clench around my dick, causing a familiar tingling in my balls and prostate.

Pup leaned in again and kissed me hard and whispered in my mouth, “I love you.”

I wrapped hand behind his neck and kissed him deeply in return, “I love you, too, Pup.”

Then he pushed away from me again and mauled my pecs and delts and arms some more.

“Fuck, I’m close…” he uttered as his hands explored my bulging muscles with increasing desperation. “Flex for me.”

I reached down and jerked his hardon with my left hand while I made a fist with my right hand and slowly flexed my biceps. The mountain rose.

“Oh God! You are so fucking big!”

I flexed harder and the split between the two heads deepened as the two competing heads rose higher.

Puck squeezed harder, but he couldn’t dent it.

“So fucking strong!”

I relaxed my arm and then flexed again, harder than I ever had. With a final surge of lust and passion, I thrust my cock in to the hilt and waited for the world to shift. I focused all my strength and power into my arm, and I felt the muscle grow once more. Pup’s fingers separated as his eyes grew wider.

“Fuuuuuuck!” he yelled as his cock jerked in my hand.  Then rope after rope of hot white semen launched into the air, landing on my chest and arms and painting them slick and shiny with his salty admiration. As he came, his sphincter spasmed, and I unleashed my own huge load deep within his pelvis. When it was over, we both collapsed, exhausted and fell into a restful slumber.

Meanwhile in the house next door, John and Ernie stripped and surveyed their bodies in the mirror, naively looking for subtle signs of growth or at least a pump from their first exercise endeavor. As far as working out goes, they had done almost nothing except stare at Pup, but to both of their delights, subtle changes were noticeable, and for the first time since his release from the hospital, John dragged Ernie into the shower and began to soap his hardon.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

Ernie and John sat cross-legged on the floor, mesmerized, staring up at Pup as he talked them through the plans we had for their training over the next few months. I stood in the back of the gym, watching Pup as he gestured with his hands and enumerated points on his fingers, causing his biceps and triceps to bunch and expand under the sleeves of his hoody. Waves of flexing muscle rolled up his arms and across his chest and shoulders. When he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his glutes and his quads flexed gratuitously. I started to chub. I was already horny, and now watching him was driving me crazy. When he started explaining the basic movements of lifting and illustrating which muscle groups were affected by each exercise, miming weightless barbell curls, triceps extensions, lateral raises and bent-over rows, it sent my libido into orbit. 

Before he had delved fully into the concepts of good form and stretching, my dick had awakened and snaked 12 inches down the leg of my sweat pants. As it hardened, it began to lift and stretch the fabric and became impossible to hide. Fortunately, Ernie and John were also so riveted to Pup's bunching pecs and biceps that they didn’t noticed the vulgarity of my growing cock and my state undeniable arousal. 

Pup, however, was quite aware, and I saw the corner of his mouth turn up as he stared at me and “absentmindedly” bounced his pecs. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My hardon swelled. I could feel my nipples start to harden, and a familiar tingle licked my balls and perineum. My cock grew harder. The fabric stretched. If I didn’t get things under control quickly, my dick was going rip right through the cloth. 

Fortunately just then, my mobile phone rang, and I used the excuse to exit quickly from the gym. I had no intention of answering the call, but I had to get out of sight before John and Ernie caught a glimpse of me in a fully aroused state. It was obscene. Not that I was embarrassed by my endowment. Fuck, I loved having a thick foot-longer. I had always been larger than average, and I had always loved the attention, but now it was a monster, and... well,… they just were not prepared. 

I left the gym and hastily crossed the breezeway to the house, stripping as I crossed the threshold, leaving Pup a breadcrumb trail of discarded clothing as I went. I was naked and completely hard by the time I hit the kitchen, and my erection bobbed and swayed as I strode quickly down the hallway. 

By the time I reached the master suite, my cock had hardened into a thick, immobile girder of steel that jutted up and out from my pelvis. The monster beckoned, and I wrapped my hand around as best as I could, my fingers not quite touching. I squeezed, and a wave of pleasure shot along the shaft. My eyes rolled back, and I felt my prostate flex and spasm, sending shivers of the most luxurious pleasure back up my cock and deep into my pelvis. My sphincter twitched. My hardon grew. My grip expanded, and a wave of pleasure traveled up my arm, across my chest and back, and down the other side. I squeezed again, and pleasure overcame me. I had to flex. My free arm shot up into a single biceps pose, and the sleeping mountain rose from slumber, rising into a majestic peak, hard and high upon my arm. Fuck! It was a mountain of living flesh that never ceased to turn me on. Fibers twitched and spasmed, and the mighty peak grew denser, stronger, harder. I extended my arm and then flexed again, this time harder, and the monster rose to meet my wrist, surging forth in size and knocking up against my knuckles. Fuck! I nearly came. I had grown again. I was larger than before. 

I stroked my cock, and power surged inside me, this time spreading through my body, evoking a flexing flood of power so extreme that every muscle swelled and hardened. My landscape silhouette of undulating curves and rolling hills and valleys transformed into a horror show of peaks and angles. Slabs of muscle flexed and twisted, vying on my frame for space. 

I relaxed my form and turned my gaze upon the mirror. I could see what Pup desired. Masculinity -- in its most distilled and unadulterated form. I knew that I was not a god, but at least I was a man perfected. I flexed a double biceps pose. The peaks rose high and hardened once again. Testosterone and power surged.  My dick climbed halfway up my abs, and my balls hung large and heavy, churning in their hairy sac. A swirling pattern of silky fur adorned my abs and upper thighs and thickened at my groin and ass. The pelt of fur spread wide and slightly denser on my chest and thickened dark and heady underneath my arms. 

I needed Pup. I could sense him in the gym nearby, and I imagined I could smell him. 

I picked up my phone to call him and noticed Pup had sent a text: “OMG. I’m glad you left when you did. I was starting to get a hardon watching you grind your crotch into the weight stack. I’ll be done with John and Ernie in a few. Then I want some private time with you.” A picture of his more than ample bulge was included as an appetizer, and the messages was signed with an eggplant emoji followed by a squirting emoji (as if his intentions were anything but obvious). It made me laugh. He was such a teenage boy at heart.

I turned a quarter to the left, flexed again snapped a single biceps selfie in the mirror. The picture was obscene with muscle, similar to one of Arnold that I jacked off to as a teen, only now I was much more massive than Arnold could have ever dreamt to be. Now I could imagine Arnold jacking off to me, spraying his sticky, liquid offering across my mighty torso. It made my cock surge harder, but I didn’t really care about Arnold or anybody else right then. My audience was Pup, and the selfie was a proposition, a provocation an invitation. I wanted Pup right then. Only Pup could solve my problem. I typed his name and then pushed send and waited.

In less than 15 seconds, I felt an impact on my torso and was sailing through the air. While in flight across the room, I realized that I was being tackled by a grinning Pup.

He grinned and pinned my shoulders to the mattress and ground his crotch into my hardon. “I’m trying to get some ass!” He licked a wide swath from my collar bone to the angle of my jaw and then trailed his tongue across my lips and kissed me playfully. I felt him smile against my mouth. Our foreheads touched, and he looked into my eyes. It was such an intimate arrangement. Totally comfortable with himself and confident in his unconditional love for me, Pup had no boundaries. 

He wiggled his eyebrows up and down and grabbed a handful of my pec with one and hand explored my relaxed but bulging biceps with the other.

“Why? What do you think I’m doing?” He squeezed the muscle and ground his pelvis into mine.

“I don’t know. You come sailing through the door and tackle me halfway across the room. I thought maybe you were trying to exert some dominance and show me just how strong you are.”

I raised my eyebrows. 

Pup smiled knowingly. 

We had played this game before, but always with the roles reversed. I was the alpha – bigger, stronger, more mature and definitely in control. Somehow, even though he was supposed to be my equal, in tests of strength and displays of muscle, I was always bigger and stronger than Pup.  

He squeezed my biceps harder. Instinctively I clenched my fist and raised it to my temple. The muscle swelled and mounded. His eyebrows rose, and he ground his cock into my hip. He swallowed hard again, and I felt his hardon flex against my own.

My hardon spasmed at the praise. I flexed harder, and the writhing mound of muscle congealed into an angled peak of granite.

“Fuck!” His hardon spasmed. “You’re bigger, aren’t you, Max.” It was more a statement than a question. His hands explored, and he inhaled the scent that wafted from my hairy pit. 

The drip and dribble of precum emanating from his dick became a constant stream as Pup kept up his exploration. He  plunged his nose into my pit, inhaled deeply, and then licked a swath up to the peak. His body shuddered.

“You’re going to have to put that thing away, or you’re going to make me blow a load right now.”

I raised my other arm and flexed. Another mighty mountain rose to match the first. I looked left, then right, surveying my enormous arms and then looked back at Pup. 

“BOOM!” I grunted. 

“Max! I’m not kidding! Cut that out, or I’m going to glaze your whole body with my seed.”

“Me? You’re blaming me? Hey, I didn’t start this little game! You’re the one who got me going! I get so turned on watching you. When it’s just the two of us, you feel like an extension of me, but watching you with John and Ernie reminded me of all the things I love about you, the least of which is not your muscles.” 

Pup swung his leg across my waist and mounted my midsection. He leaned forward grabbed both peaks and squeezed.

He surveyed the landscape and moved his roaming hands from my biceps to my delts and back, massaging the mounded muscles as he ground his precum-slicked cock into my hardon.

“Fuck you’re big!”

“Fuck! Don’t do that! I warned you what would happen if you keep that up.” His face contorted. He was getting closer. He grabbed his cock and started jacking. I grabbed his wrists and held them.

“Oh, no you don’t,” I said. “You’re not getting off without me. We’re doing this together.”

I relaxed my arms and moved my hands to Pup’s midsection. At first Pup whimpered at the loss of mounded biceps in his hands,… that is until my pecs flexed and mounded on my chest as I scooped up a wad of sticky precum to slather on my hardon. 

I grabbed Pup’s waist and lifted him above me, positioning his waiting hole above my giant hardon. His sphincter twitched and then relaxed as I gently slid the 400 pound man of muscle onto my steely hard erection and sank my meat into his body. 

My eyes rolled back. Oh God! That perfect fit. Like hand in glove. Tight and warm and wet and slick. Instinctively, my pelvis bucked, and my entire body shuddered at the devastating pleasure. My toes curled, and then my calves cramped, and the every muscle flexed and spasmed in a heroic display of size and strength. 

Pup’s hands and eyes were wild with unbridled lust as he explored the density and size of my Herculean body. Unable to find words that could express his craving, he locked his mouth with mine, stubble chafing at our lips, tongues invading, mouths devouring. It was almost more than I could bear. That kiss could probably raise the dead. Pup was unleashing all his talents. 

Then he began to gently ride me, gently rocking back and forth at first and then slowly rising up and down. In return, I began to thrust, tentatively at first and then with diminishing restraint. Eventually we reached the ideal rhythm, thrusting up and sliding down in a synchrony of total lust and passion.  

I thrust in deeply.

As I continued pounding his ass from underneath, he clenched his fists and beat them on my chest. God, I loved the feeling of having my thick pecs pummeled. Pup face screwed up for just an instant, and I felt my hardon spasm. Both of us were getting close, and I felt Pup’s sphincter clench around my dick, causing a familiar tingling in my balls and prostate.

I wrapped hand behind his neck and kissed him deeply in return, “I love you, too, Pup.”

Then he pushed away from me again and mauled my pecs and delts and arms some more.

“Fuck, I’m close…” he uttered as his hands explored my bulging muscles with increasing desperation. “Flex for me.”

I reached down and jerked his hardon with my left hand while I made a fist with my right hand and slowly flexed my biceps. The mountain rose.

I flexed harder and the split between the two heads deepened as the two competing heads rose higher.

“So fucking strong!”

I relaxed my arm and then flexed again, harder than I ever had. With a final surge of lust and passion, I thrust my cock in to the hilt and waited for the world to shift. I focused all my strength and power into my arm, and I felt the muscle grow once more. Pup’s fingers separated as his eyes grew wider.

“Fuuuuuuck!” he yelled as his cock jerked in my hand.  Then rope after rope of hot white semen launched into the air, landing on my chest and arms and painting them slick and shiny with his salty admiration. As he came, his sphincter spasmed, and I unleashed my own huge load deep within his pelvis. When it was over, we both collapsed, exhausted and fell into a restful slumber.

Meanwhile in the house next door, John and Ernie stripped and surveyed their bodies in the mirror, naively looking for subtle signs of growth or at least a pump from their first exercise endeavor. As far as working out goes, they had done almost nothing except stare at Pup, but to both of their delights, subtle changes were noticeable, and for the first time since his release from the hospital, John dragged Ernie into the shower and began to soap his hardon.

Incredibly hot chapter 

@Maxum

Wow. A lot happened since the last time I read this story. Still hot though. May have to pick this up again and start from the beginning to get the full picture.  Your writing and characters are a joy to read and a huge inspiration for my own writing. Hope to wow you with my stories one day.

Man this story has been a journey and one that is not over yet and thank you  @Maxum for giving this gift from timE to time.

I love how you are keeping things interesting not only with outr main character but giving spotlight to the otehr characters.

John and Ernie are on a journey on their own and i cant wait to read what will happen to them.

On 4/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, Maxum said:

I raised my eyebrows. 

Pup smiled knowingly. 

“BOOM!” I grunted. 

“Fuck you’re big!”

I thrust in deeply.

“So fucking strong!”

Only true experienced Bodybuilders can FEEL Max's muscles as they FLEX. That's how this story rates 12 out of 10.

The Wall, Chapter 38 “Assets”

Thhwwwwack!

“Ouch! What are you doing?”

“I’m doing what comes natural. You stand there pumped and dripping wet and expect me to mind my manners? Fuck! That beefy ass is just begging to be spanked.”

“Oh my goodness! What has happened to your vocabulary! Beefy ass? Begging to be spanked? Good grief! You sound like some low rent porn star.”

“I’m just telling it like it is. Besides,” he added with a stern side-eyed glance, “You’ve been a very bad boy.”

“Hmmmm, I see. Well, this ‘bad boy’ is trying to get dried off. If you can refrain from ‘what comes natural to you’ for just a few minutes, I’ll dress and get some lunch on the table in a flash. I don’t know about you, but I’m simply famished.”

Thhwwwwack!

“Hey! Now cut that out!”

The hand remained plastered to its target and lightly rubbed the stinging flesh in gentle circles.

Mmmmmmm. All those lunges that you do are paying off. This ass is just amazing.” He patted it gently and then gave a resounding slap. “It’s getting bigger, and it’s solid as a rock. Even when I slap it, it doesn’t jiggle.”

“That’s very nice dear. Now would you pleeeease stop going on and on about my tuchus so we can get on with our day?” 

“This, my love,” he squeezed the meaty flesh, “is not a ‘tuchus.’ ‘Tuchuses’ are soft and fleshy. “This,” he growled and squeezed the melon of an ass cheek once again, “is big and firm and made of muscle.” The hand moved lower, sliding along the majestic curve until it met the upper hamstrings. Then he cupped the meaty cheek and weighed in in his hand.  Mmmmm…It’s getting to be a real work of art.” The smaller man adjusted the growing bulge beneath his towel. “You know,” he said, “you’re making me hard just standing there without your pants on.” He rubbed the perfect globe again. 

“This attention that I’m paying to your ass -- I think you like it.” His hand stopped rubbing, but his fingers lingered at the crack. The larger man shifted from one foot to the other as his cock began to plump and lengthen. “Need I say more?” the smaller man asserted, nodding to the growing member. “Your words protest, but your body tells a different story.” The swollen cock began to throb and rise. 

The evidence revealed itself as the larger man’s lengthening erection stiffened into painful hardness. He let go of his resolve and exhaled a breathy rumble. It was no use denying any more. Lunch would be delayed.

“I thought you liked my pecs the most.” The larger man protested, flexing his chest and causing the twin globes to rise and then fall back, hypnotically dancing on his ribcage in alternating seduction.

The smaller man grabbed handfuls of the bouncing pec meat as it continued dancing in his hands. “I like it all – the total package. Who knew your body would take so well to lifting weights? Since we started exercising, I’ve made good gains in strength and size, but you muscles have exploded. I can’t stay soft when you’re around me, and you’re around me all the time.”  He kissed the man and asked a question that lingered in the air, “What’s your secret, Ernie?”

“John, you know we have no secrets. However, I do have a small confession…”

John looked concerned, “Oh dear, is it something I should sit down for?”

“No, I don’t think it’s a big deal, at least I don’t think it’s a big deal for us, although it may have implications for our nest egg.”

“Ernie, you’re making me more nervous by the minute. Spit it out.”

“I’m not a member of the house of Rothmore.”

“Don’t be silly. That’s your family name! Your father was a Rothmore, and his father was a Rothmore, and so on and so forth. Your name goes back for generations. We’ve researched the family tree.”

“Only, I’m not an acorn from that tree. In fact, I’m from an entirely different forest.”

“What are you saying, Ernie?”

“The man I always called my father is no relationship to me. I subscribed to one of those spit into a test tube websites in a fit of boredom just to see how pure my bloodlines really were.”

“And…???”

“The results were much different than I had expected. While half of my genetic code matched up 100 percent Anglo-Saxon, the other half is Romanian.”

“Romanian! Wha…”

“Yes, John. Romanian. More specifically, half of the gene code in my body comes from a village in the Hoi-Baciu Forest – the so called ‘Burmuda Triangle of Transylvania.’”

“Wait. You’re kidding me, right?”

“No. I’m afraid not. It would seem I am a bastard. I am my mother’s son, but Mummy must have had a tryst outside the marriage about 9 months before I came along.”

“Oh my God, Ernie! Have you mentioned this to anyone else?”

“No! And we can’t let this secret out. My inheritance – my money – our money – comes direct line from the family via patriarchal primogenitor traditions. If this news gets out, it could cause a whole cascade of consequences that I don’t even understand.”

“You mean we could be broke?”

“No, I don’t think so, although the family would probably try to claw back as many assets as it could. You know my useless little brother is such a greedy shit.”

“Right. Right. Mustn’t let on that we know this, not to anyone I guess. Hmmmm…. Do you have any idea who your genetic father really is?”

“No, well, not exactly, although I do have my suspicions. There was a beautiful stone guest house in a garden on my parents’ estate that family jokingly referred to as “little Romania.” The story went that my mother and father had employed a family of Romanian masons to construct the building as a cottage for a future nanny when their first child was born. My father always joked that he had a hard time communicating with the Romanians, and he had been afraid that the building would come out looking like a miniature Dracula’s castle. However, when the building was completed, just 8 months before my arrival, it was the most beautiful building on their entire property.”

“Ernie! That must be the connection! Did your mother ever mention the Romanians?”

“No. Never. Thinking back, she was always strangely quiet when my father told the story, but I often found her enjoying the terrace at that guest house in the springtime. It was lovely in the dappled light. She said it was where she welcomed spring.”

“So, do you think your body’s astounding response to lifting has something to do with your Romanian mason background?”

“Well, you know my father was a slight man, and he whenever he told the story of the Romanian masons, he never failed to mention that ‘they were of the most astounding size.’ Half of my gene pool comes from them.” Ernie flexed his biceps in his hand and then pulled John in for a kiss.

John pushed away for one last question. “Ernie, you aren’t any particularly high percentage of Neanderthal, are you?”

Ernie made a gorilla sound and pulled John into the bedroom. Lunch was going to be very, very late today.

• Like 10

Aha! I wasn't sure who the larger man and the smaller man were in the first few paragraphs, but I can see where this is going, and we're about to come full circle... I think. As always, the writing is superb. More sex please.

• Like 1

Oh God.

I love how you are expoanding the universe and adding more background story that feeds the main.

Ernie and John are ona  journey of their own but now i have a feeling this four always had a connection alongside the man that build "the wall"

• Like 1