The Wall (chapter 42, added 12/26).

Maxum

Working on it. As I was writing (and re-writing) the next chapter, the story kept heading in a dark direction that I didn't want to go. I'm trying to wrangle it into submission, but it does seem to have a mind of its own. (Maybe I'm the real driver and subconsciously a lot darker than I think.) Whatever chapter comes out, I promise you'll see it soon.

M

• Like 3

Can’t wait…and remember just because it takes a dark turn doesn’t mean it can’t be redeemed afterward….you’re an amazing writer! I have faith you’ll know exactly what to do 😈

• Like 1

The Wall, Chapter 42 “The Right Stuff"

I was already cumming hard when I looked up to see the behemoth that Ernie had become. Fuck! He was enormous. I don’t know if it was the stimulation of Puck’s mouth on my hardon, the sight of my own gargantuan biceps peak rising up toward the ceiling, or the surprise of seeing Ernie in all his glory staring smugly at me, but suddenly the pleasure of my orgasm and the volume my ejaculate increased so rapidly that it literally knocked Pup off my cock and sent him sprawling onto the floor.  Puck looked up at me in surprise and then followed my gaze to the man in the doorway, and his own hard cock began pumping out jizz like a fire hydrant releasing a torrent. As Puck started to shoot, Ernie took a few steps forward and then crunched down hard into a mind-fucking most muscular pose, the likes of which I had never seen on man other than me. Muscles and veins erupted all over, fighting for space on his frame, thickening and mounding up layer on layer. Then he stood bolt upright, put his left fist against the side of his waist and swung his right arm up into a single biceps pose that sent me over the edge all over again. Fuck! He matched or exceeded Pup and me in every dimension. The mountain atop his arm rose to meet his clenched fist, and he licked it adoringly, groaning in self-appreciation as 12 inches or more of thick, hardening meat expanded and snaked down the leg of his shorts. UNGHHH! God! It was too much! My orgasm doubled and then redoubled again. Thick, hot cum shot so hard from my dick that it felt like the force might shred my urethra. Had it not been for the intensity of the pleasure I felt, the pain might have been more than I wanted. As it was, the proportions of pleasure and pain were so exquisitely balanced that I was catapulted to a level of orgasmic bliss which I had previously never imagined. My body bucked and spasmed out of control, and my cannon fired shot after shot of thick, hot, white cum in the air. I was completely disabled, held captive by incomprehensible pleasure. 

I looked to my left and saw that Pup was enjoying a similarly savage reaction to Earnie’s incredible size and brutal masculinity. In a spasm of ecstasy, his head was thrown back, his torso was arched and his glutes were clenched in an unrelenting spasm of pleasure, thrusting his pelvis forward and accentuating the size and the girth of his enormous endowment. It was bigger, redder, harder than I had ever seen it. The head was the size of an apple and looked angry, dark red, verging on purple. The shaft was as thick as my wrist and covered in a network of magnificent veins. Pulsing like a cannon, it fired an explosion of cum that coated the ceiling and walls. Were I not already peaking at the site of Ernie’s magnificence, I would had erupted at the site of Pup’s orgasmic muscular glory. As it was, I just shot harder and harder, indulging in limitless pleasure, a slave to the moment, my will overwhelmed by my lust for the man who Pup and the man who was now Ernie. I couldn’t stop cumming, nor did I want the moment to end. 

“I see you’ve noticed that I’ve gone through some changes,” said Ernie, and with that, he ripped the shorts from his body and cast them aside. He bounced his monstrous pecs a couple of times and then raised his arms into a double biceps pose so mind-blowing that reality bent. His forearms were the size of the thighs of an average man, his triceps swung deep like the keel of a boat, and his biceps rose nearly vertically from the tops of his arms, cresting as slightly sloped peaks that twitched as he rotated his wrists.

Then he walked up to Pup, keeping his eyes fixed on mine, and grabbed Pup’s still firing cannon and squeezed it until the torrent of cum slowed to a dribble. Then he leaned over and engulfed the head and most of the shaft, sampling Pup’s seed while still looking at me.

He then loosened his grip, releasing the torrent. Pup’s semen pumped down his throat and straight into his gullet. It was shocking to see, but it was so fucking erotic that I couldn’t stop watching. Pup spasmed and bucked in unbridled pleasure as Ernie sucked on his member. His hands covered his face and then trailed down his torso, grabbing handfuls of mountainous pecs and cannon ball deltoids, massaging and kneading his own muscular body, pinching and twisting his sumptuous nipples and flexing his arms with wonton abandon. His abs, intercostals and serrati divided his torso with razor precision, his mountainous lats and quadratus lumbora fanned impossibly thick and incredibly wide, and his quadriceps, hamstrings and gluteus muscles flexed in a rhythmical dance that played under the glow of his flawless complexion. He was youth. He was beauty. He was a young lion with the strength of ten thousand men, compounded with a profound knowledge of goodness and seasoned with the fire of sexual drive. 

When he was finished, Ernie released Pup’s softening hardon from the depths of his throat and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Fuck! He tastes good,” bellowed Ernie as he stood and rose to full height. “His cum is like honey and rolled oats and milk, a little bit salty, a little bit sweet. It’s like cookies have been baked into his semen.” Then Ernie’s eyes rolled back in his head, and his visage enhanced. His skin smoothed out its wrinkles and took on a warm glow. “Mmmm,” he said, licking more cum from his fingers and then stretching his arms high in the air. “His cum feels as good as it tastes.” Then he dropped is hands to his shoulder and caressed the mass of his torso. His muscles plumped with the fullness of a much younger man, and I could see some of Pup’s beauty winding its way into Ernie. His hair thicken on top of his head, and a light dusting of dark golden curls spread from the cleft at his sternum to the top of his chest and out to his prominent nipples. “God! I’ve wanted a taste of that boy for a very long time. No wonder you can’t keep your mouth off his cock.”

It was more than surreal. Ernie transformed before my eyes into a blend of the idealized mountain of muscle of my best friend next door with the golden muscle god of the man with whom I was sharing my life. He read the surprise on my face and the broke into a grin. “Oh,” he said lightly flexing a modified crab pose. “You like this – you like it a lot?” He stared straight at me and hardened his effort. Mountains of striated muscle erupted even more mind-blowingly than before. My pelvis bucked at the sight as my orgasm doubled. “Well, hold onto that thought because it’s about to get better.” I looked to my left, and Pup was totally spent, laid out on the floor, all but unconscious and blissfully smiling.

Then he walked over to me and repeated the sequence, squeezing the shaft of my dick until the river of cum slowed to a dribble and then releasing his grip once his mouth was in place. Fuck! What he did with his tongue and his throat nearly took me to heaven. Then he looked up at me and curled his elbow and wrist until his biceps exploded high and hard on his arm. My hands shot to the peak beyond my control. They needed to worship the mountain of granite. It was warm to the touch and harder than tungsten, and despite the enormous size of my hands, together they failed to cover the titan.

As my palms and my fingers explored the gargantuan biceps, waves of power and lust traveled up from my hands to my arms, shoulders back, straight to my spine and down to my prostate. Spasms of pleasure to pulsed through my pelvis, sending cum up my shaft and draining the final reserves of my semen. When I was finally drained, I was totally spent. Ernie released my snake from his mouth, delivering one final lick to make sure he was totally sated. 

Then he rose to his feet and took a big breath of air. Then he inhaled again and beat his fists on his chest with incredible force and bellowed a deafening roar. When it was over, he stood staring at me, gasping for air as the honey gold hue that he had gleened of Pup’s goodness and beauty matured into the ponderous weight of full manhood. Virility and strength and resoluteness flowed warm through his body and penetrated his heart and his mind and his soul. The light dusting of dark golden hair coating his chest and his forearms darkened and thickened into a luxurious coat of dense, shiny black hair, spreading down his abdominal midline to his groin and his legs. His cock further thickened and rose as it hardened. If he were impressive before, he was magnificent now. 

“God damn, Max! I wasn’t ready for that. What the hell are you made of!”

He looked over his body and then marveled at me. “You taste like the earth and the plants and the trees. You taste like the ground that we walk on and the greatest strengths of a man.” Then he faltered a moment, and a visible wave of muscle contractions flowed from his fingers and toes up his arms and his legs to his shoulders and torso and then down into his pelvis. The energy built at the base of his hardon. He was incapacitated by this surge of new power, and he threw back his head and began to erupt a river of cum. Instinct drew my mouth to his throbbing erection, and I locked my lips on his hardon and took in my meal.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Maxum said:

The Wall, Chapter 42 “The Right Stuff"

I was already cumming hard when I looked up to see the behemoth that Ernie had become. Fuck! He was enormous. I don’t know if it was the stimulation of Puck’s mouth on my hardon, the sight of my own gargantuan biceps peak rising up toward the ceiling, or the surprise of seeing Ernie in all his glory staring smugly at me, but suddenly the pleasure of my orgasm and the volume my ejaculate increased so rapidly that it literally knocked Pup off my cock and sent him sprawling onto the floor.  Puck looked up at me in surprise and then followed my gaze to the man in the doorway, and his own hard cock began pumping out jizz like a fire hydrant releasing a torrent. As Puck started to shoot, Ernie took a few steps forward and then crunched down hard into a mind-fucking most muscular pose, the likes of which I had never seen on man other than me. Muscles and veins erupted all over, fighting for space on his frame, thickening and mounding up layer on layer. Then he stood bolt upright, put his left fist against the side of his waist and swung his right arm up into a single biceps pose that sent me over the edge all over again. Fuck! He matched or exceeded Pup and me in every dimension. The mountain atop his arm rose to meet his clenched fist, and he licked it adoringly, groaning in self-appreciation as 12 inches or more of thick, hardening meat expanded and snaked down the leg of his shorts. UNGHHH! God! It was too much! My orgasm doubled and then redoubled again. Thick, hot cum shot so hard from my dick that it felt like the force might shred my urethra. Had it not been for the intensity of the pleasure I felt, the pain might have been more than I wanted. As it was, the proportions of pleasure and pain were so exquisitely balanced that I was catapulted to a level of orgasmic bliss which I had never previously never imagined. My body bucked and spasmed out of control, and my cannon fired shot after shot of thick, hot, white cum in the air. I was completely disabled, held captive by incomprehensible pleasure. 

I looked to my left and saw that Pup was enjoying a similarly savage reaction to Earnie’s incredible size and brutal masculinity. In a spasm of ecstasy, his head was thrown back, his torso was arched and his glutes were clenched in an unrelenting spasm of pleasure, thrusting his pelvis forward and accentuating the size and the girth of his enormous endowment. It was bigger, redder, harder than I had ever seen it. The head was the size of an apple and looked angry, dark red, verging on purple. The shaft was as thick as my wrist and covered in a network of magnificent veins. Pulsing like a cannon, it fired an explosion of cum that coated the ceiling and walls. Were I not already peaking at the site of Ernie’s magnificence, I would had erupted at the site of Pup’s orgasmic muscular glory. As it was, I just shot harder and harder, indulging in limitless pleasure, a slave to the moment, my will overwhelmed by my lust for the man who Pup and the man who was now Ernie. I couldn’t stop cumming, nor did I want the moment to end. 

“I see you’ve noticed that I’ve gone through some changes,” said Ernie, and with that, he ripped the shorts from his body and cast them aside. He bounced his monstrous pecs a couple of times and then raised his arms into a double biceps pose so mind-blowing that reality bent. His forearms were the size of the thighs of an average man, his triceps swung deep like the keel of a boat, and his biceps rose nearly vertically from the tops of his arms, cresting as slightly sloped peaks that twitched as he rotated his wrists.

Then he walked up to Pup, keeping his eyes fixed on mine, and grabbed Pup’s still firing cannon and squeezed it until the torrent of cum slowed to a dribble. Then he leaned over and engulfed the head and most of the shaft, sampling Pup’s seed while still looking at me.

He then loosened his grip, releasing the torrent. Pup’s semen pumped down his throat and straight into his gullet. It was shocking to see, but it was so fucking erotic that I couldn’t stop watching. Pup spasmed and bucked in unbridled pleasure as Ernie sucked on his member. His hands covered his face and then trailed down his torso, grabbing handfuls of mountainous pecs and cannon ball deltoids, massaging and kneading his own muscular body, pinching and twisting his sumptuous nipples and flexing his arms with wonton abandon. His abs, intercostals and serrati divided his torso with razor precision, his mountainous lats and quadratus lumbora fanned impossibly thick and incredibly wide, and his quadriceps, hamstrings and gluteus muscles flexed in a rhythmical dance that played under the glow of his flawless complexion. He was youth. He was beauty. He was a young lion with the strength of ten thousand men, compounded with a profound knowledge of goodness and seasoned with the fire of sexual drive. 

When he was finished, Ernie released Pup’s softening hardon from the depths of his throat and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Fuck! He tastes good,” bellowed Ernie as he stood and rose to full height. “His cum is like honey and rolled oats and milk, a little bit salty, a little bit sweet. It’s like cookies have been baked into his semen.” Then Ernie’s eyes rolled back in his head, and his visage enhanced. His skin smoothed out its wrinkles and took on a warm glow. “Mmmm,” he said, licking more cum from his fingers and then stretching his arms high in the air. “His cum feels as good as it tastes.” Then he dropped is hands to his shoulder and caressed the mass of his torso. His muscles plumped with the fullness of a much younger man, and I could see some of Pup’s beauty winding its way into Ernie. His hair thicken on top of his head, and a light dusting of dark golden curls spread from the cleft at his sternum to the top of his chest and out to his prominent nipples. “God! I’ve wanted a taste of that boy for a very long time. No wonder you can’t keep your mouth off his cock.”

It was more than surreal. Ernie transformed before my eyes into a blend of the idealized mountain of muscle of my best friend next door with the golden muscle god of the man with whom I was sharing my life. He read the surprise on my face and the broke into a grin. “Oh,” he said lightly flexing a modified crab pose. “You like this – you like it a lot?” He stared straight at me and hardened his effort. Mountains of striated muscle erupted even more mind-blowingly than before. My pelvis bucked at the sight as my orgasm doubled. “Well, hold onto that thought because it’s about to get better.” I looked to my left, and Pup was totally spent, laid out on the floor, all but unconscious and blissfully smiling.

Then he walked over to me and repeated the sequence, squeezing the shaft of my dick until the river of cum slowed to a dribble and then releasing his grip once his mouth was in place. Fuck! What he did with his tongue and his throat nearly took me to heaven. Then he looked up at me and curled his elbow and his wrist until his biceps exploded high and hard on his arm. My hands shot to the peak beyond my control. They needed to worship the mountain of granite. It was warm to the touch and harder than tungsten, and despite the enormous size of my hands, together they failed to cover the titan.

As my palms and my fingers explored the gargantuan biceps, waves of power and lust traveled up from my hands to my arms, shoulders back, straight to my spine and down to my prostate. Spasms of pleasure to pulsed through my pelvis, sending cum up my shaft and draining the final reserves of my semen. When I was finally drained, I was totally spent. Ernie released my snake from his mouth, delivering one final lick to make sure he was totally sated. 

Then he rose to his feet and took a big breath of air. Then he inhaled again and beat his fists on his chest with incredible force and bellowed a deafening roar. When it was over, he stood staring at me, gasping for air as the honey gold hue that he had gleened of Pup’s goodness and beauty matured into the ponderous weight of full manhood. Virility and strength and resoluteness flowed warm through his body and penetrated his heart and his mind and his soul. The light dusting of dark golden hair coating his chest and his forearms darkened and thickened into a luxurious coat of dense, shiny black hair, spreading down his abdominal midline to his groin and his legs. His cock further thickened and rose as it hardened. If he were impressive before, he was magnificent now. 

“God damn, Max! I wasn’t ready for that. What the hell are you made of!”

He looked over his body and then marveled at me. “You taste like the earth and the plants and the trees. You taste like the ground that we walk on and the greatest strengths of a man.” Then he faltered a moment, and a visible wave of muscle contractions flowed from his fingers and toes up his arms and his legs to his shoulders and torso and then down into his pelvis. The energy built at the base of his hardon. He was incapacitated by this surge of new power, and he threw back his head and began to erupt a river of cum. Instinct drew my mouth to his throbbing erection, and I locked my lips on his hardon and took in my meal.

Hot 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 3