Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

This story has been a great insight into Deano's character which is what we've needed to understand him better. He may be a loud mouthed jerk ,at times, but I think that is his defense mechanism to hide his true vulnerability. And given his abandonment issues, concerned his mother, that's more proof that's he's afraid to go all in, with someone, because he's afraid that they'll just bail on him, too, instead of loving him for who he is, faults and all.

Well I've a feeling there's going to be someone who will reach within Deano's tough exterior and find the real man in Deano.

I don't think I've ever really experienced what's it's like to be in love with someone, due to lack of dating and experience. I think I was in love with the idea of being in love, that I always had this fantasy of what being in love was supposed to be, but not the reality of how it really works, in life.

So, while I've pretty much given up on the idea of finding a loving relationship, I'll just focus on my love for muscle and meet as many fit people as I can to muscle worship, without strings attached. After all there are worse things than being alone, anyway.

Stories like this are a great escape from the real world for a while.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

What do you mean? This is a documentary!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, stewbake said:

What do you mean? This is a documentary!

It's titled "Deano's Summer: A Muscle University "Story."

From the title, alone, I take it to be a story. Documentaries are about real people and these are fictional characters.

I'm not meaning to sound insensitive or anything, but if it was a documentary, it would say so, in the title, like it usually does in many types of films that I've watched.

Anyway, it's no big deal. This is still great reading material, regardless, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Edited by Shawn1978

2 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

This story has been a great insight into Deano's character which is what we've needed to understand him better. He may be a loud mouthed jerk ,at times, but I think that is his defense mechanism to hide his true vulnerability. And given his abandonment issues, concerned his mother, that's more proof that's he's afraid to go all in, with someone, because he's afraid that they'll just bail on him, too, instead of loving him for who he is, faults and all.

Well I've a feeling there's going to be someone who will reach within Deano's tough exterior and find the real man in Deano.

I don't think I've ever really experienced what's it's like to be in love with someone, due to lack of dating and experience. I think I was in love with the idea of being in love, that I always had this fantasy of what being in love was supposed to be, but not the reality of how it really works, in life.

So, while I've pretty much given up on the idea of finding a loving relationship, I'll just focus on my love for muscle and meet as many fit people as I can to muscle worship, without strings attached. After all there are worse things than being alone, anyway.

Shawn1978 - not to put you on the spot, but many people think that they can "never" find a loving relationship.  One thing to keep in mind is that any kind of relationship is a process.  It develops over time, and is a combination of proximity, similar interests and interaction.  It IS true that real life is different from fiction, but it can be so much more rewarding.  Being open to new experiences and accepting and reacting to them as they arrive, is a big part of it.  Keeping oneself open to the possibilities is a big part of it; that, and putting oneself out there for possible interaction with others.  Good luck!

as always, love your stories, poor Deano, hope he finds love... and can't wait for more descriptions of hot Ryan's body 😍 (and maybe get to know his... sister? 😮)

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 11:40 AM, muscleaddict said:

Maybe there's a bodybuilder he used to go to school with working in his local Tesco's and bursting out of his work uniform? 🤷‍♂️

Oh no, pls save AJ for poor Noah. 😨

• Like 3

5 hours ago, msclegrower said:

Oh no, pls save AJ for poor Noah. 😨

AJ and Noah are still in AJ's room, Christmas 2018, hugging each other tightly talking about AJ bulking for a bodybuilding contest coming up.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

And don't forget that squeeze of lime( green posers)!!!😜😜😜👅👅👅😂😂

Hmmm. Not sure if you'd get Deano into a pair of lime green posers. 🤭

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kinnikunonaku said:

as always, love your stories, poor Deano, hope he finds love... and can't wait for more descriptions of hot Ryan's body 😍 (and maybe get to know his... sister? 😮)

Ha! Nope - it's definitely his girlfriend. 

• Like 1