Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

5 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Oi Mate! Fantastic chapter. Your writing just keep getting better and better. From AJ to Deano, I love your characters.

Thanks, matie. Deano has definitely become one of my favourites! 😜

Part 6 - more amazing writing --- 

==============snip================

God - I wish I’d never fucking gone. I wish I could rewind time and just redo the whole night. Not check Instagram. Not go out. Not stumble into that gay club and end of kissing someone who wasn’t Sebastian Wood. Kissing a guy who can’t compare to him. 

And a kiss which can’t compare to when I kissed him on his bed and we were both just wearing our posing trunks. My shoulder against his. His tongue in my mouth. The smell of him. His hard, pumped mass on mine. Pecs on pecs. Abs pressed together. How I felt like I was going to explode in my velvet posing trunks at any moment. How it felt like my insides were on fire.

No one’s ever made me feel that way before. And they certainly haven’t since. Maybe no ever will.

=======================End============

And the MORAL of that night out is----- DON'T order VODKA and COKE! Bleah!  It's "Rum and Coke!"   Twat!

😜

• Like 3

I've got to say  -- the scenes with Deano and his "Mum" - Whoah -- there's a LOT to unpack there!  A therapist would have a field day! Talk about feelings of abandonment!  And generally feeling worthless, the way he talks about himself and his actions! 

He needs someone to take him in hand and show him the error of his ways!  He's not really a big, short, over muscled, loud mouthed twat [actually he IS], He's just a poor lost boy who needs love! 

Woody, you blind dunce!

• Like 2

MuscleAddict, this chapter was so well written. Every gay man has a different coming-out story, and this certainly was nothing like mine! But we’re seeing Dino’s evolving into such a realistic poignant struggle that it has me riveted and always wanting more to read. Thanks.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

I've got to say  -- the scenes with Deano and his "Mum" - Whoah -- there's a LOT to unpack there!  A therapist would have a field day! Talk about feelings of abandonment!  And generally feeling worthless, the way he talks about himself and his actions! 

He needs someone to take him in hand and show him the error of his ways!  He's not really a big, short, over muscled, loud mouthed twat [actually he IS], He's just a poor lost boy who needs love! 

Woody, you blind dunce!

Great to read your observations, mate. There were a couple of times whilst writing the story where I did just want to give him a big hug! 🥺😅

14 hours ago, WashburnDaddy said:

It really is capturing a sense of inner turmoil this - cracking stuff Mr Author!

12 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

MuscleAddict, this chapter was so well written. Every gay man has a different coming-out story, and this certainly was nothing like mine! But we’re seeing Dino’s evolving into such a realistic poignant struggle that it has me riveted and always wanting more to read. Thanks.

Thanks for the comments, guys! Glad you're both still on board and enjoying it. ☺️

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

Part 6 - more amazing writing --- 

==============snip================

God - I wish I’d never fucking gone. I wish I could rewind time and just redo the whole night. Not check Instagram. Not go out. Not stumble into that gay club and end of kissing someone who wasn’t Sebastian Wood. Kissing a guy who can’t compare to him. 

And a kiss which can’t compare to when I kissed him on his bed and we were both just wearing our posing trunks. My shoulder against his. His tongue in my mouth. The smell of him. His hard, pumped mass on mine. Pecs on pecs. Abs pressed together. How I felt like I was going to explode in my velvet posing trunks at any moment. How it felt like my insides were on fire.

No one’s ever made me feel that way before. And they certainly haven’t since. Maybe no ever will.

=======================End============

And the MORAL of that night out is----- DON'T order VODKA and COKE! Bleah!  It's "Rum and Coke!"   Twat!

😜

And don't forget that squeeze of lime( green posers)!!!😜😜😜👅👅👅😂😂

• Like 1

Oh the trial and tribulations of coming out. Throw-in raging hormones, let alone a few steroids Cycles, it's a wonder that "poor" Deano doesn't need to see an opthamologist for strabismus!

Poor Deano isn't oversexed but under loved.

MA, 👍👍, my seatbelt is firmly fastened and the trays in the upright position!

• Like 1