Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

On 7/9/2020 at 7:51 AM, Ozymandias said:

Well, I hope Ryan’s bed is reinforced...

Don't worry, Deano can always throw a sock or a hundred under the mattress!😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 2

Absolutely brilliantΒ 

Tender and eroticΒ  and all the time Ryan asking if he's OKΒ 

Definitely get the feeling Ryan has done this before, the way he's taking the lead and concerned that D is ok

And you always know when to end the chapter, keeping your audience wanting moreΒ 

Fabulous stuff mate, can't wait for the next chapterΒ 

• Like 4

MuscleAddict, this is such incredible and beautiful writing!Β  I've read a ton of stuff, especially during this isolation period, but nothing has captivatedΒ me as much as thisΒ story thatΒ  your pen to paper is composing.Β  So real, so erotic, so much heart.Β  Thank you.Β 

• Like 3

MA, you have a talent for writing that most professionals don't even have. Emotional roller coasters, are hard to write but you are the KING! Keep it up man, can’t wait to read the next chapter!Β 

• Like 4

Wonderful, amazing job with this chapter! I loved the tender, gentle way Ryan revealed himself to Deano and the way that he got Deano to slowly come out of his shell a bit more. Good to see Deano smile more, when he's always been so serious.

The love scene between them was very well written. Very erotic and very steamy, too!

Heatwave "Ryno" (Ryan and Deano) is on the move!

Or is "RyDe" a better couple name for these two? You decide, LOL!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Luap82 said:

Brilliant. This just keeps getting better and better. Thank you!Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Built22 said:

Absolutely brilliantΒ 

Tender and eroticΒ  and all the time Ryan asking if he's OKΒ 

Definitely get the feeling Ryan has done this before, the way he's taking the lead and concerned that D is ok

And you always know when to end the chapter, keeping your audience wanting moreΒ 

Fabulous stuff mate, can't wait for the next chapterΒ 

Thanks so much guys - I'm glad you're both still enjoying it so much! ☺️

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

MuscleAddict, this is such incredible and beautiful writing!Β  I've read a ton of stuff, especially during this isolation period, but nothing has captivatedΒ me as much as thisΒ story thatΒ  your pen to paper is composing.Β  So real, so erotic, so much heart.Β  Thank you.Β 

Wow - thank you for those lovely words, matie! Realism and heartΒ - I think these were two things I was definitely aiming for with this story so I appreciate that. The erotic element is just kind of a given with these types of stories isn'tΒ it?Β πŸ˜…

• Like 4