Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

3 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

MA, you have a talent for writing that most professionals don't even have. Emotional roller coasters, are hard to write but you are the KING! Keep it up man, can’t wait to read the next chapter! 

Wow - thanks for this amazing comment @biggymnast84. This kind of feedback just makes me want to push harder to become better at writing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shawn1978 said:

Wonderful, amazing job with this chapter! I loved the tender, gentle way Ryan revealed himself to Deano and the way that he got Deano to slowly come out of his shell a bit more. Good to see Deano smile more, when he's always been so serious.

The love scene between them was very well written. Very erotic and very steamy, too!

Heatwave "Ryno" (Ryan and Deano) is on the move!

Or is "RyDe" a better couple name for these two? You decide, LOL!

Thanks so much, matie. I knew I wanted Deano to have his first experience with an older, more experienced guy who would take the lead. It just felt right to me that that would happen.

Ryno works as a pretty good ship name too! 😅

• Like 5

After Chapter 14, I posted:

W O N D E R F U L

Now I must post:

* *  W O N D E R F U L L E R  * *

You TRULY understand MUSCLE, MA.  I don't think I have ever, EVER, ***EVER*** read anything more expressive, more spot-on when it comes to the erotic and emotional power of TRUE MUSCLE.  You dig so deeply into Deano's guts, and ours as well.

This is all of us, after Chapter 15:

passed out.jpg

• Like 7

So now we know that in addition to being a gorgeous, shredded bodybuilder, Ryan is also a gentleman. 

Can’t wait to see how Deano responds. 

• Like 6

Absolutely fantastic chapter Mate. It took me a long time reading it, because of how excited I was. I kept stopping and coming back to it. I just didn’t want to finish it. Their encounter is so tender and romantic. WOW! 💪💪😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Absolutely fantastic chapter Mate. It took me a long time reading it, because of how excited I was. I kept stopping and coming back to it. I just didn’t want to finish it. Their encounter is so tender and romantic. WOW! 💪💪😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Same here! I was constantly being interrupted by Miss Michigan. In fact There She is again screaming " get off the f****** internet"😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

• Like 2

Knowing muscleaddict's oeuvre, I'm sure Deano's got some rough road ahead so it's nice that he got a helping of the good stuff to carry him through.

💦💦 > 🔵🔵 but I don't see how he can go back to plastering socks after a night like this.

• Like 4

Phenomenal! Intense! Romantic! Perfect! And yes, I expect there will be some rough times too before reaching a final conclusion to "Deano's Summer." 

I can't help but imagine Deano's sophomore year at Muscle University with a few special weekend visits from Ryan fucking North PT to heat up that cold, isolated campus. I can envision some serious tension--sexual, emotional and physical between all those characters. A very different dynamic resulting from a certain twat faced pocket rocket's  summer of validation as he learns more about himself, life, family dynamics, love and SEX.  Could Deano turn into Mr. Popular Pocket Rocket in his second year at school with some feelings of self-worth overcoming his internal doubts and insecurities? 

If this isn't a hint that more Muscle University would be welcomed by innumerable readers, I don't know what is.  However, I don't want to get ahead of myself when I'm in the midst of some amazing reading right here with "Deano's Summer." You're making 'WrestleJock's Summer of Covid and Closedowns' a helluva lot more interesting with each chapter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow!   You never cease to amaze me with the quality of your writing. This scene was at the same time tender, erotic, sensitive, hot and so well paced. The complexities of Deano’s emotions through the whole experience was so real and true. Like the story of AJ and Noah, it would be interesting to see the story play out from the Ryan’s point of view - what were his insecurities? What were his younger years like? When did he know he had feelings for Deano?  Were there other experiences with other men, bodybuilders?  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow chapter 15.  This chapter is amazing, I was half thinking is this really happening with kinda expecting Deano to get punk’d... or something to go off the rails.  So glad Deano has the moment with Ryan.  Hopefully, it’s not just a one time thing.

• Like 5