Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

WrestleJockCT said it best.  No words needed about that last chapter - just applause.  Your talent at not only character development, MA, but pacing as well is incredible.   Always leave me wanting more!   If this were in book form, I would have to read it in one sitting.  

• Like 5

17 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chapter MA! From beginning to end it felt like I was at the expo with Deano, checking the insanely jacked guys and walking around with Ryan. Plus the sexual tension  keeps getting higher. Can’t wait for the next chapter mate! 😍💪

12 hours ago, crushme99 said:

Dammmm, that is HOT.  Great work start to finish, MA.

Thanks, guys! This chapter was definitely a fun one to write. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, biggymnast84 said:

DUDE!! The chemistry you are building between Ryan and Deano is just insane!! I love it! You are definitely one incredibly talented writer and as always...I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. Keep it up man! Can't wait to see what comes next! 

Evan 

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback, matie. Glad you're enjoying it so much! 😊

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brawnygods said:

A head-to-head most-muscular will definitely make a crowd go bananas 🍌 but the mouth-to-mouth most-muscular will tear the roof off every time🤯.

Hmmm. Not sure if I've ever seen a mouth-to-mouth most muscular. Is there a video of one being performed anywhere? 🤔

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lefty said:

WrestleJockCT said it best.  No words needed about that last chapter - just applause.  Your talent at not only character development, MA, but pacing as well is incredible.   Always leave me wanting more!   If this were in book form, I would have to read it in one sitting.  

Thanks for those lovely words, matie. Character development and good pacing are two things I aim for so I really appreciate that! 

5 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

An the fact that Deano may possibly land someone even hotter than Sebastian fucking Wood? Go, figure!

I can't help wondering what Woody would think of Ryan and the fact that Deano's now pining after someone bigger and hotter than he is. I have a feeling there'd be a little part of him that would be jealous. 🤭

• Like 2

So I thought I'd do a little rundown of the cameos/bodybuilders from past stories featured in this chapter...

Justin Hughes - described by Deano as a "really shredded young-ish American physique competitor who everyone online seems to love". Justin was one of the bodybuilders featured in my Charlie's Secret story from years ago (British guy gets to film backstage at a bodybuilding show). He was about 21 in that story and an amateur middleweight competitor - described as being really cute and having insane conditioning, crazily feathered quads and amazing aesthetics. I imagined him to be a bit like Cody Montgomery at the time of writing that story. He was then referenced in AJ & Noah as being about 25 and possibly a pro physique competitor (can't 100% remember)! I'm pretty sure he was mentioned in Muscle University too as one of the bodybuilders Woody used to draw when he was younger (though I may have actually deleted that from the final version of the story).

Chris "Freaky Peaks" Jackson - Another bodybuilder Charlie got to film in Charlie's Secret. This one an intense, thirty-something heavyweight monster famous for his insane biceps (think Chris Bennett if anyone remembers him)! AJ also had a poster of him on his bedroom wall in AJ & Noah.

Mark Green - described by Deano as a "six foot three bald monster from somewhere up North." Mark was in AJ & Noah as one of Scorpio's biggest and most well known competitive bodybuilders. He was the guy AJ described as "the bodybuilding version of Noah" because, despite being a big bald monster in shiny purple posers he was "really sweet/gentle/kinda shy". 

Liam "The Guns" Watson - Deano's first real life muscle crush. Famous for his crazy biceps, good looks and big jug ears. Liam was the bodybuilder in my "Have You Seen My Posing Trunks?" story - the only pre-AJ & Noah story that I feel really holds up. That story was also set in Brighton and referenced Deano's Gym as being the towns hardcore bodybuilding gym. I'd love to say the whole thing was planned but it wasn't. I was basically just lazy with the names and re-used Deano when I started writing MU and then decided to make the connection back to Deano's Gym from the trunks story. Turned out pretty well though I think. 😅

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

It’s awesome.  Love all the connections.  The links between them.  Makes it feel like it’s all happening around us. In my head.  More stories are forming. Just in imagination. Cause it all links.  💪🏼💪🏼

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jlb423 said:

It’s awesome.  Love all the connections.  The links between them.  Makes it feel like it’s all happening around us. In my head.  More stories are forming. Just in imagination. Cause it all links.  💪🏼💪🏼

Thanks, matie. I have to say I love linking the stories together. It started with AJ & Noah where I just thought it would be a cool little thing to reference all of the bodybuilders from Charlie's Secret. 

With this story and MU it's been more of a spontaneous thing. Obviously I had to get a reference to Liam in though. 

And if I ever do a story set in the 90's I have Brad McCarthy (think Brad Rowe meets Paul Demayo 🙊) - the guy from the front of the magazine Deano snuck home from the gym as a teenager. He was referenced in MU as Woody's first muscle crush too. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great chapter. Liam has been referenced in your last few stories - and am I right in thinking his buddy (and biggest fan) Oscar was mentioned in an earlier chapter too?

Ryan does seem drawn to Deano but then, something Deano seems unaware of is that he has a lot of clout in the bodybuilding world, given his dad seems very well established in all the right circles, and his connections with Jonny Hoxton who is clearly well known too. I'm wondering if Ryan sees an connection there (not necessarily a romantic one but you never can tell!) that he's not getting from elsewhere. The night out will be interesting...

• Like 7