Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

He just needs more people like Ryan North to tell him how hot he is! 🤪 

New experiences.  Unsure of himself.  Issues gays and gay bodybuilders have fought off for years.  
it’s nice to watch D grow and come out of his shell

• Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 10:12 AM, muscleaddict said:

“I’m spending the day eating as MUCH fucking junk food as possible!” 

Just imagining the effect of a post-competition binge on Ryan's physique.  He's gonna swell up like a balloon!🎈💥

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brawnygods said:

Just imagining the effect of a post-competition binge on Ryan's physique.  He's gonna swell up like a balloon!🎈💥

Just like between his legs when he started his binge?🍆💦🍌💦💦🍌💦💦😜😜😜

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sjdmuscle said:

Just like between his legs when he started his binge?🍆💦🍌💦💦🍌💦💦😜😜😜

I had a buddy of mine gain 35 lbs in 3 days post contest. His stage weight was 167. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Ok that turned me on 🙊😏

• Like 4

Another amazing chapter in the life of Deano! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again MuscleAddict...you have one hell of a writing talent. It’s almost like we are there! Keep it up man and I can’t wait for the next installment. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, biggymnast84 said:

Another amazing chapter in the life of Deano! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again MuscleAddict...you have one hell of a writing talent. It’s almost like we are there! Keep it up man and I can’t wait for the next installment. :)

Thanks so much @biggymnast84 😊 I should get the next chapter out mid-week. @stewbake should recognise a few of the places referenced in it 👀😜

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks so much @biggymnast84 😊 I should get the next chapter out mid-week. @stewbake should recognise a few of the places referenced in it 👀😜

I’m mesmerised by the writing @muscleaddict, every chapter keeps me hanging on that cliff edge! Love it and can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stewbake said:

I’m mesmerised by the writing @muscleaddict, every chapter keeps me hanging on that cliff edge! Love it and can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Thanks for the sweet words, matie! Maybe Ryan takes Deano for a walk through the Dukes Mound bushes? 🤭

• Like 2