Deano's Summer: A Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

Another amazing chapter! You are writing this as a love story, and not just a "wham bam thank you mam". And I for one appreciate that in this story. You are so multi-deminsial in your writing. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

• Like 1

23 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

which is why I'm able to get them out at the pace I do (though I know some people would like them even quicker

Don't you date criticize yourself, yourΒ pace, or schedule. Β You are doing GREAT, just as things are.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:26 AM, muscleaddict said:

Thanks for the sweet words, matie! Maybe Ryan takes Deano for a walk through the Dukes Mound bushes? 🀭

Sounds like "The Rambles" in Manhattan I used to go to, umm, I mean I heard about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

Don't you date criticize yourself, yourΒ pace, or schedule. Β You are doing GREAT, just as things are.

Bless you, mate. I think I'm doing okay pace wise too to be fair. As I wrote in thatΒ previous post it helps that most of it's done and I'm just doing some finalΒ revisions before I post each chapter.

Of course I would love to write more and faster in general. I think that might be a pretty common desire amongst writers. IfΒ I could only bang out 3 novel length stories a year, you'd be reading MU: Year II by now and still have Deano's Winter to look forward to.Β 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DennisFLL said:

Sounds like "The Rambles" in Manhattan I used to go to, umm, I mean I heard about.

Haha! Yeah but there's a significantly lowerΒ chance of running into Ryan North PT there (probably wearingΒ one of his branded t-shirts - biceps bulging etc).Β 

• Like 4

β€œWhat did you do - spend all night doing each other’s hair?” my dad jokes.

I choke on my porridgeΒ andΒ startΒ coughing. I stand up, leave the table and walk outΒ ofΒ thekitchen, taking my bowl with me.
Β 

THIS!! Leave it to Sr. to give us the visual of Ryan and Deano doing each other’s hair!! 🀣πŸ’ͺ🏻🀩image.jpeg.7c41ed31b6587a31f380834fd5794318.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnnyCoxx said:

THIS!! Leave it to Sr. to give us the visual of Ryan and Deano doing each other’s hair!! 🀣πŸ’ͺ🏻🀩

A cam service just for watchingΒ Β them groom each other would make some serious coin. Β πŸ€‘πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, brawnygods said:

A cam service just for watchingΒ Β them groom each other would make some serious coin. Β πŸ€‘πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’ΆπŸ’·

Yes I agree wholeheartedly! Muscle addict that'll get you to your 20 grand goal!Β Brawny.God jump right on it! That's an order!πŸ˜‚ may need your help in designing bobble head figures of all muscle addict's main characters. Some will have action movement and talkin. I just can't figure out how to get Woody's pecs to bounce while he says "the pecs have spoken".Β  ???

• Like 2

I’m looking forward to the next chap. Β Hoping that Deano doesn’t get hurt by Ryan. Β Or that Deano Sr is okay with his son being gay... like how will Deano pay for university, if his dad kicks him out???.. and fires Ryan??? Β  And how will Deano’s relationship with his bro and his friends Β be when he comes out??? Β Kinda worried for Deano. Β 

• Like 3