Destruction Power (finale written July 12)

michaeldavid

The spent body fell off him as Mark got up. The massive man winked at me, brought his arms around his body like absolutely nothing bound them (that mass of steel and rope fell to the floor, broken) and he crunched into a most muscular to end all muscle poses. 

That's when I said, "Impressive, my man.Now, to make me cum again...but be gentle - I'm not into being hurt."

He walked toward me eagerly it seemed, the very ground shook. It's a scary sight seeing all the muscle move so quickly, so determinedly, so powerfully and yet fully agile. "I would never do anything you don't want, Master," he proclaimed as he stooped to one knee again. As he looked up at me, I realized we were nearly eye-level. Had he grown during this? 

Mark began unbuttoning my pants, quite deftly and almost with an elegance. My cock was quickly gaining steam again, nearly pointing at him when it was freed. I can't stop watching the dancing biceps, the twisting forearm muscles, the way the delts danced. He peeled my pants and then removed my shirt. He laid them aside carefully so as not to wrinkle them, which showed even more deference. He knelt forward and licked my little treasure trail of hair from the spot my dick connected to my torso right up to my belly button and made a gratified nose. He lightly held my hips and did it again. 

His hands took my ass and he stood up. My feet left the ground and I traveled all the way up to where he could lick me like that one more time while standing. I was so high off the ground and so high on his destruction power. He licked the same trail and then returned back down with the underside of his tongue. He then engulfed my cock with his mouth, gently, but powerfully sucking me while me moved me back and forth high in the air with enormous hands on my ass and waist. I rested my fee on his boulder shoulders as I wanted to make more contact and I didn't know what to do with them. I was astounded to find his traps so flexed it created a place for my feet between the mounds of trap and the bulbous delt muscle. I could feel it all working under my feet.

He started walking, moving us toward a Hummer I had parked along the wall. I look down, expecting to be placed on the hood so he could rest. Instead, I was greeted with an unbelievable sight. The man - - this monster of a man drove his cock right through the grill and into the engine block. He ground in with a rhythm that matched what he was doing to me with his oral skills. He groaned, opened his mouth to breath a little extra, drug his teeth along my shaft and then rammed the truck hard enough to shift it against the wall. The huge machine almost immediately quivering and attempting to resist. I found myself shuddering almost the same as the machine. It from protestation, me from pleasure.

He then brought me down and put my ass on the hood as I'd expected. He had to bend to keep my cock in his throat. I just realized I was deep down his gullet and he kept me there, not having to gag and retreat. What a stud! He moved his arms around the front of the Hummer like he was going to hold on to give him more leverage. And as simply as I type, he just lifted that fucking vehicle off the ground. Not the front end with a huge heave that took all he had - but just removed the truck from resting on the floor. He was slowly crushing it in fits and starts from the sides and with his ramrod in the front while he gave me a blow job without hurting me. Pulverizing a  truck while delicately blowing me! Amazing.

As he worked my shaft with his tongue, I realized Mark had my whole dick wrapped in that mouth muscle. God, he was powerful everywhere. He was actually pumping my cock with his tongue. I am somehow comprehending the trucks sides have come close enough together that he grabs some steel with one hand and HOLDS THE GOD DAMN HUMMER IN THE AIR while he moves his other hand under me - lifts me up and inserts his fuck finger right inside to pleasure my spot. 

I swear I can hear in my head Mark telling me that this night will change my life. That he is about to imbue me with power. I know he won't damage me, which is releasing me to enjoy without fear. But I also see him destroying a truck. The balance that takes. The stabilizer muscles, the brute, inhuman force and power he poses makes me think just one thing.

I must fuck him.

What is better than a gargantuan man that enjoys his hole being penetrated? So many alphas have this idea that taking dick makes them weak, but I know instinctively Mark is way beyond that silliness. He knows that giving pleasure is receiving pleasure. Besides, he promised to please me. I'm sure few, maybe none, have ever lovingly said what I was about to say. Men may have said shit to him like, "Fuck you," but it must be rare for someone to mean it. And I mean it.

"Mark," I say over the noise of the truck crying out. He is still all motion. "Mark," I repeat with full demand for attention.

He stops humping the truck, drops it with an unbelievable crash, but I don't move. I'm held in the air with my dick in his mouth, some spit running down that chin and a finger wiggling almost imperceptably in my shoot. He looks at me all doe-eyed like, Yes? I swear he winks again.

"I am going to make love to your might body, as the top. You are going to accept my rod as an honor and as my sub."

My cock pops from his mouth and he brings me to the floor, also popping out of my ass. "And I'm going to love it," he says, taking his own phallis in hand and stroking it three or four times to impossible size. I kneel and lick pre-cum from his head and stand to share it with him in a sloppy kiss. Neither of us move to touch each other. It is simply mouth on hungry mouth. This was mouth coitus. Any normal human woman would have gotten pregnant from the things he and I did. Wet - powerful - deep - hard - growling that descended into me groping that hard body which he began to flex - moans - grunts - bites - and passion filled oral ecstasy. He goes down to my dick and collects more pre-cum and comes up to spit it in my mouth which ignites me leaping onto him and grinding my cock into his abs. He didn't move and I hang from him using all I have to stay on the mountain that he just keeps flexing and moving. Undulating mounds accepting my worship. 

Somehow, without understanding exactly what I'm after, I wrap an arm around his throat as I clamor around to his massive back. He lays his head back so I have full access to choke him and I squeeze his rib cage from behind with all my might. He is still lapping me with his tongue. I instinctively am trying to kill him, I understand. I know I can't, but my love of snuff is playing out on his body. I'm squeezing the legs and yelling for power and pulling back on his neck in a way that would have broken anyone else. 

Instead, he moaned and managed to gasp out a solid, "yes, master, yes," as I cut air.

Then, I felt his neck muscles flex under my arm, he raised his arms he wasn't using and started shifting me on his back, rather than removing me from his windpipe. He knew he was safe there with his flex. He squatted down a bit and moved me more, arching his back in the process and sliding me down his back as he effortlessly unlocked my legs. It was thrilling to have used all my strength on him. Then I understood what he was doing. He positioned us so I could stay on his mountainous back, slide under and stick my dick in his waiting hole and we could fuck without me touching the floor.

I went buck wild! Buck I did. Over and over. He stood a little taller and swooped with arms up into a double-biceps. I grabbed on and used them to help me pump. He yelled amazing, deep, pleased words and sounds and I grunted and concentrated and enjoyed being deep in this muscle man. This killer that I wanted and needed. He moved around the room some and kept bending over at the right moments to give me the ability to adjust. He used one of his arms to reach around and keep me pumping when I got tired and seemed I might fall off. That gave me the ability to just drive my cock home. 

I was so pleased as he crunched down into a most muscular that I didn't get to see, but I could feel. Those traps hardened to rock and I held them as he begged me to cum inside him.

As I pulled up on his back and positioned myself for ultimate victory, control, and to orgasm, the best moment of my life happened. He stood tall and back up hard two or three steps right into the prong of the forklift and drove it right through my backbone as I started to ejaculate. Immediately, I felt nothing below the steel insert, I lost the orgasm and my grip and he spun around to look in my eyes as he bounced his pecs, gave me a smile and said, "Your ultimate gift, Max," and drove me further onto the prong, snuffing me.

Just like I wanted.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

but but but who wrote this then O.O 

Man whata  fabulous story 

It was me and another fella not on site anymore roleplaying through a Skype exchange a few years ago. I adapted it into story form. 

Glad you liked it. Snuff isn’t my first choice - but I got hot working through this one.