YoungHunk69

On 3/25/2021 at 1:06 AM, Muscleblob said:

That's hot damn hot now how is he gonna make his way out the building without crashing the whole thing down.

Who cares about the building, don’t let anything stop the growth!

• Upvote 1

Damn hes become a total macro hung alpha stud. I noticed after he cums with Austin he still has a softer side for him. Funny how he went from worshipping austin to being worshiped

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:53 PM, YoungHunk69 said:

I’m so sorry about the delay, I have been extremely busy as of late, but here it is!

Day 28 (Part1):

“Is there somebody in here?” Austin said, opening the door. “I thought I heard snoring.” 
He turned on the light and gasped when he saw me. “Holy fucking shit!!! You’re the hugest fucking thing I’ve ever seen!”
Groggily, I got to my feet next to Brock, who was still sleeping. Just standing up felt super hard to do as I was weighed down by something extremely heavy. “OOF! I boomed, feeling something cold and hard hit my back, preventing me from getting up. It was the ceiling. 
“What are you doing here?” I asked the tiny little guy, his swimmer’s body looking more like an action figure as I looked down at him.
“I just started working here and—WAIT—“ gasped Austin, “MAX???!!! THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY!!!” 
“See what you missed out on bro?” I said with deep chuckle. “I’m a fucking god now.” 
“But... but... but you... you were so small just a few days ago. Comparatively I mean! You were still like 7 feet, which is crazy, but this.... this is something else.” He stared me up and down in awe. “Do you see yourself?” 
Realizing I hadn’t seen myself since my presumably huge growth yesterday, I said “Um... no actually.”

I attempted to squeeze through the door, but I could hardly fit. I was already bending down so far that my super wide shoulders were too far apart to fit. I tried going through sideways, my supple protruding pecs pressing up against the doorframe in protest. “NNNGGGHH” I groaned as my giant ass cheeks pushed against the frame, refusing to budge.Even my massive soft cock was constricted by it, the smooth veiny flesh rubbing against the wall, almost making me hard. Forcing with all my strength I finally managed to burst out of the supply room and into the locker room with a crash, as several large chunks of the wall around the door had broken off in the shape of my many bulges.

I decided to let Brock rest and closed the door behind me, although it was useless now, as there was barely a doorframe left. 
“Holy....” Austin began, wide-eyed and with a hard cock perking out of the top of his shorts, “that was so fucking hot.” 
Remembering that there was a shower with an extended ceiling and a full length mirror in the corner of the locker room, I pounded my way over there with my back on the ceiling, my huge feet making the room shake when they hit the ground. I seemed to be walking a lot slower than normal, while covering large area in single strides. 
Reaching the tall shower, I could finally stand up to my full height. I was impressed at how tall I was. Austin had seemed small when I was at the ceiling, but now he seemed distant.

I turned to the mirror to see what I looked like and I was surprised to see that I was at least 9 foot 5! I’d grown a fucking foot since yesterday!

3CD84FEA-8615-4949-BBA1-7D74D4B8ACAB.jpeg.70c3d4ae636a3d210d54f45c369596f6.jpeg

Not only were my muscles looking like someone had inflated them with a bike pump, but my cock had grown up to over a foot soft, and was thicker than most bodybuilder’s biceps. It would make horses jealous. My balls were as big and heavy as bowling balls. I turned around to see that my huge back was well over 3 feet wide! My ass cheeks were even bigger than beach balls, and had about the same level of bounciness. My face had changed too, becoming more masculine, stubble had appeared on my chin, and I looked like I was in my early thirties.

“Ohhhhhh fuck....” I moaned, taking in the delicious sight that was my engorged body. I flexed and flexed, watching my muscles rise like peaks, feeling the mass that throbbed all around me. Austin was literally drooling watching me, his boner stiffer than a post.

Suddenly Brock’s voice came from behind, saying “Max, who’s that with you?”

Austin turned to see him approaching them, fully naked, and he fell to his knees.

“All three of us, right here. Right now,” Austin said excitedly.

Part 2 coming soon

Really hot installment. It's wild to see one of my morphs used in someone else's story. Thanks so much! :)

Clapping Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

From start to finish this story was a journey.

He made his dreams come true and transformed into what he wanted.

Thank you for this tale. It was amazing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I’m really glad you all enjoyed my story. I had a fun time writing it!

Recently, I was thinking of doing a series similar to Max’s Muscle Blog but with shorter, single-post stories about musclegrowth that would probably be two or three paragraphs in length. Would you guys be interested in that sort of thing?

Also, if I were to do that, what subsection/forum of the site would be the best place to write these stories?

Thanks for the support!

• Like 15

5 hours ago, YoungHunk69 said:

Hey everyone! I’m really glad you all enjoyed my story. I had a fun time writing it!

Recently, I was thinking of doing a series similar to Max’s Muscle Blog but with shorter, single-post stories about musclegrowth that would probably be two or three paragraphs in length. Would you guys be interested in that sort of thing?

Also, if I were to do that, what subsection/forum of the site would be the best place to write these stories?

Thanks for the support!

Love your work! This kind of picture + caption style stories could work really well with many one-shot short stories maybe posted in the Continuous stories section?

• Upvote 1