Steam room (part 2 added 3/1/21)

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2

The first thing I did was step on the scale. I had gone from a decently built, respectable 195 to a massive 355lbs. Of course some of that came from my added height. That had shot up from 6'1" to a towering 7'3". Knowing there were a few serious bodybuilders at the gym, they kept a few old measuring tapes lying around. I grabbed one and wrapped it around my arm. Unflexed, my arm was bigger than it had been fully pumped and flexed before I walked into the steam room. I flexed as hard as I could and watched as the tape measure stretched to 22". Veins crisscrossed the surface of my bicep and my now massive forearm, which was as big as my bicep had previously been. I hit some flexes in the mirror, finally fully appreciating how truly massive I was. This realization was starting to rev me up again and I saw my soft cock slowly starting to extend further down until it started to lift up, getting harder and as I continued to admire my enhanced musculature. Grabbing the tape measure I laid it flat along the top. Fuck, over a foot long I thought as the tip reached just past the 12.5" mark. It's girth measured about 9". Not wanting to be caught literally with my dick in my hand, I made my way over to the lockers as another thought hit me. What was I going to wear? There was no way my old clothes would fit me anymore. As I turned the corner into the locker aisle, I saw on the bench in front of my locker a folded set of clothes; underwear, t-shirt, sweats, and a massive pair of flip flops. The note sitting on top said Hopefully these will fit. Enjoy your new size, I know I will ;) See you around. 

So, someone knew this would happen. My thought went back to the steam room and the unfamiliar smell I noticed. Someone with access to the inner workings of the gym must have put something in there to cause my growth. Did they single me out specifically or was I just the lucky last one in the gym the day they tested it out? Maybe they would reveal more about themselves eventually. The locker room was completely deserted now so I had no way of knowing who it was. I quickly dressed and headed out the locker room door. There was a Back in 5 min sign at the front desk and there was no sign of the guy working. Thankful to not have to explain my newfound size just yet, I headed out to my car, eager to get home to continue exploring and enjoying my new body. I had to move my seat back as far as it would go and still my knees rose up on either side of the steering wheel. The gear shift felt ridiculously small in my massive mitts. Still reveling in just how big and heavy I felt, I made the short drive home. Luckily I lived alone, so still no need to explain my sudden growth. Immediately I stripped down and headed to my bedroom. I spent the next few hours feeling every hard inch of my body, constantly turning myself on. My libido, not to mention my cum production, seemed to have been boosted with my size. I must have jerked off 5 or 6 times that night, just getting off on how big I was. Each load was as big as the last and the organs were some of the most intense I'd ever had. Eventually I drifted off into a lustful sleep. 

When I woke up the next morning I had vague memories of a series of dreams where I outgrew larger and larger things. First my house, then the gym, and finally a basketball arena. My dick was rock hard, making a huge tent out of my bedsheets. I was tempted to take hold of it and go for a round, but decided to exercise some restraint. I emailed my boss and let her know I would be working from home that day. I still didn't feel like showing off to everyone I knew just yet, and luckily my job afforded some flexibility to work remotely. Realizing how hungry I was, I made a huge breakfast of six eggs, pancakes, hash browns, sausage, and bacon. Sated for the time being, I patted my belly, noting it was slightly rounded but still showed my rock hard 8 pack. I settled in for my day of work, taking breaks every so often to admire myself, feel my muscles, and jerk off if the need arose, so to speak.

My body metabolized my breakfast very quickly and in no time my stomach had recovered its previous flat appearance. At noon I had no fewer than three sandwiches and a whole bag of chips (one of my guilty pleasure) for lunch. Again there was some dissension that disappeared quickly. Apparently fueling muscles this big took a lot of energy. After finishing my day of work I ordered Chinese takeout to satisfy my renewing hunger. The delivery guy slowly scanned up my huge body until he was looking at least a foot up into my eyes, at which point I gave him a wink, handed over some cash, and took the food from his outstretched hand. Laughing quietly to myself as I closed the door on his slack-jawed gaze, I went back inside and chowed down. I needed to fuel myself for the gym tonight. I had every intention of going for a workout and then another invigorating soak in the steam room. 

10:30 rolled around and I headed to the gym, fairly sure that most people would be gone by now. Sure enough, there was the same guy working the front desk, but no one else in sight. The guy, whose name tag said Harry, looked at me and his eyes grew wide. A slight hint of recognition, and what I took to be lust, seemed to flicker across his face but he didn't seem quite sure I was the same guy here late the night before. Before he could think too much about it, I swiped my card and headed to the locker room. I changed into the new, larger gym clothes I had bought that afternoon so I wouldn't have to work out naked, as much as I might have liked that. The next hour was a blur of breaking PRs as all my old weights were ridiculously light for me now. I maxed out on some of the weight machines, and pushed past boundaries I thought humanly impossible on free weights. It felt amazing using my new body, but all the time thoughts of the steam room and the possibility of getting even bigger stuck in the back of my mind. 

Finally satisfied with how much work I had done, I headed to the locker room again. Still deserted, I stripped and strolled over to the mirrors. Hitting a few flexes, for the hundredth time that day I admired myself and how big I had become, chubbing up a bit in the process. Hoping against hope that whatever caused my growth last night would happen again, I entered the steam room. To my surprise it was already filled with steam, that strange, enticing scent lacing the air.

"Hi there" came a voice from across the room. I jumped, startled to find someone else here. I took a few steps forward, and a shape began to emerge through the haze. Eventually I could just make out the face of Harry, the desk attendant. He appeared to be naked save a pair of blue briefs. I couldn't help but give his body a once over. I suppose unsurprisingly, given that he worked at a gym, he had a decent build, somewhat similar to mine just over 24 hours ago. Nicely rounded pecs hung over a relatively flat stomach, hair trimmed short enough I could barely see it. His legs were big and accentuated a decently sized bulge in his briefs. His arms were probably somewhere between 15-16". I looked him in the eyes again, wondering what he was doing here. 

"I've been waiting for you," he said, as if reading my mind.  "I wanted to see if my little experiment yesterday worked. Based on the sounds you were making in here I figured it did, but I had to see for myself."

"Your experiment? You did this to me?"

"A thank you would be nice," he said, laughing. "Yeah, it was me. I wanted to make sure the formula worked before I used it on myself. Plus, I thought it'd be fun to have another giant around with me. I figured the steam was the easiest way to test it on you without sounding insane. Not sure you would've believed me if I told you I had a muscle growth serum. And I know you like to come in here after a good workout"

"Genius. Well," I said, throwing up a quick double bicep and stepping forward to tower over him, "it certainly worked."

His eyes locked onto my right bicep, entranced by the muscle. I could sense a longing in that stare, both to feel the muscle in front of his face and to have it for himself. Looking to his own arms,, hemirrored my flex, his nicely built biceps bunching up into a peak. His eyes flicked to my face for a split second, as if to make sure I was watching too, then he flexed even harder. I looked intently through the steamy air at his arms and after a few seconds could tell that they were slowly beefing up. The vein across the top visibly throbbed, itself getting bigger as it provided more nutrients to grow his muscles. I stepped forward, reaching out to put my hands on his biceps to feel them as they grew. He made no protest so I enveloped his arms in my massive paws, feeling the skin stretch as his arm inflated,  fingers pushing farther apart. After a minute or two, he released the flex, admiring the new heft of his bis and tris. He lowered his arms and I saw his pecs bounce a few times before he held them flexed, triggering more growth. I stepped even closer and placed my hands over his growing muscle, feeling them swell and round out. Stubbly hair scraped across my palm as my fingers spread out to cover the increased surface. His nipple also slid down my palm as it was pushed out by the expanding striations of muscle. The friction caused him to shudder, a small moan escaping his lips. A twitch in his briefs caught my attention and I looked down to see his stiffening cock starting to stretch his briefs. I was also getting hard, surprisingly turned on by watching and feeling someone else grow. He looked down and laughed quietly. It looked like he was completely hard too at a respectable 6.5". He flexed his dick and it pulled the waistband away from his skin, showing the barest hint of trimmed pubes. The gap grew slightly larger as his dick stretched past its previous limit, but only far enough for me to spy the very base of his shaft. 

"More of that later," he said. "Muscles first."

Turning my attention back to his pecs, they were attaining some serious heft at this point, overshadowing the top row of abs that had emerged from his previously smooth stomach. I counted 3 distinct rows with the very beginnings of a 4th emerging near his now prominent adonis belt. I ran my hands down his stomach, feeling the bumps and valleys as they deepened. Like I had just a day earlier, he next got into a semi-squatting position and tensed his legs from top to bottom. His quads quickly filled the gap between them and he adjusted his stance slightly wider. Diamond shaped calves exploded from almost nowhere and veins wound their way down both legs. Harry was starting to reach professional bodybuilder size. He turned around and retracted his shoulders, flexing the muscles of his back. Increasingly knotty ridges emerged from the widening expanse as his muscles responded to the stimulus. After a minute moved the opposite way, flaring his lats out wide. By the time he was done holding the flex, he appeared several inches wider on each side. Turning back around, he looked up into my face.

"Let's level the playing field, shall we?" Harry said, smirking and stepping closer to me, my rock hard member poking into the middle of his abs. Taking a deep breath in, his chest expanding and accentuating his now massive pecs, he stood up as straight as possible. His eyes were about level with my nipples, the top of his head squarely in the middle of my pecs. Craning his neck and reaching his head as high as possible, his eyes began to raise. Very slowly he was getting taller. His abs started to slide upwards, rubbing slowly and sensuously along the tip of my cock. An involuntary twitch caused it to lengthen ever so slightly and push that much harder into his wall of abdominals. He squeezed his eyes shut and grimaced, clearly putting as much effort into his growth as possible and I saw his height change pick up speed. Shortly his eyes had cleared the top of my pecs and my dick had just rubbed past his navel. It twitched again, growing slightly, at the sight of this formerly small (compared to my current size) man growing to match me. I had always thought I only liked size on myself, that I would want to be the bigger man, but I was quickly discovering I liked the idea of being bigger than most, but having someone even bigger beside me. The thought of Harry getting bigger than me caused my dick to throb and leak some precum, making a trail down the center of Harry's abs. He surged even taller, eyes level with my mouth. His muscles, like mine, had stayed proportional to his height. It had been hard to tell when he was almost 2 feet shorter than me, but it now looked like he had packed on even more muscle than I had the night before. He wasn't quite as tall as me yet, but his arms had easily outgrown mine and his pecs pushed out far enough to close the gap between us, which was more than a few inches. I reached out again and placed my hands over his pecs, feeling how much more mass there was to them now compared to 15 minutes earlier. His nipples, now the size of silver dollars, were fully erect. I pinched both of them and he moaned again, his voice sounding somewhat deeper than before. A stretching, snapping noise drew my eyes down. His massive gluten had pulled his briefs tight against his bulge, outlining every inch of his hard cock. The lettering of the waistband was stretched around his increasing waist size (not from fat but just sheer size). I looked back to his face and saw that he was eye level with me now. Taking a calming breath first, he threw his arms up straight, flexed every muscle in his body and stood on his tiptoes. Every muscle ballooned with new size, faster than before and he shot up several inches in as many seconds. A loud snap sounded as his briefs gave up their fight, dick exploding out and lengthening even more, easily surpassing mine and knocking mine out of the way as it lifted higher with his still increasing height. The sight was more than I could handle and without ever laying a finger on myself, I exploded a huge, warm load directly onto his eight-pack. He roared loudly as one last wave of growth hit him, every muscle adding at least an inch, his head now brushing the ceiling,  and adding another inch to his dick. He too exploded, his massive load spraying across my face, chest, and abs. 

Relaxing, he opened his eyes and looked down, neck bent to avoid hitting the ceiling. I was now the one eye level with his nipples, and I flicked one playfully with my tongue. He shuddered and laughed. Using both hands, I cupped one of his massive pecs, feeling how hard and heavy it was. My hands traced down his 10-pack to the prominent adonis belt and the base of his massive cock. I knelt and put a hand on each thigh, feeling the dips and valleys between the muscle heads. Reaching around i felt the hugeness of his hamstrings and the diamond shape of his rock hard calves, which he flexed as I ran my hands along. His feet had grown too, now probably around size 15 or 16. My cock twitched with lust at the sheer size of the giant before me. Looking up from my kneeling position made him look even bigger. I could just barely see his forehead and eyes as he looked down at me over the enormous shelf of pecs. His dick looked to be slowly inflating again as I worshipped his massive body. Standing up I reached for his arms and found it difficult to encompass them even with both hands. I traced the veins from the bowling ball size shoulders, along the crest of his bicep and onto his huge forearms. 

"My shift ends soon. Shall we continue this somewhere a little more private?" He asked, breaking me from my trance. I looked him in the eyes, nodded vigorously, and together we exited the steam room.