Making Roelly My Massive Muscle Lover (Part4 updated 7/1/21)

alwayspinning

I don’t think I’ll have any plans on being macro or a giant in general.

Its just not my thing but I hope that won’t stop you from enjoying this series so far though. :)

Roelly Part 3

--- Roelly Winklaar struggled as he comically popped out of his ride when he decided he would follow up on his deal.

He would meet the man who would help him grow beyond human limits, no matter the cost.

Roelly kept to himself as he waddled to the front door of the gym. It was a place known around the streets as a place for 'guys'.

It didn't bother him, but he wasn't going to let the men here get to him either.

He wished however he could dress a bit more modest but a bright red tank top that barely did anything to cover his massive fat tits and bulging gut looked more like a crop top in his size.

Roelly was thankful the shorts he wore held together, but left nothing to the imagination as he was bulging quite obviously in the front.

"I'm not gay, I'm not gay." he mumbled to himself as he opened the door, unsure why he would even think that as he stepped inside the building.

He was greeted by the front staff as the young man working the counter looked at him with drunken nervousness.

"Wow, you-you're THE Roelly Winklaar..." he said, quite frightful. "You're huge..." It was the worker said as Roelly tried to roll his neck, but his traps we're so much bigger than before he simply looked like a man struggling to take a crick out of his neck instead.

"So do I sign in or?" Roelly asked the man who was now clearly breaking out into a sweat. The poor worker tried to speak words, but it was jibberish as underneath the counter he was trying to hide an obvious bulge growing in his pants.

Roelly took that as a cue to just let himself in. He veered off to the side door as the entrance room smelled faintly like cum after he left as he looked around.

It wasn't as populated as other places he's been too but people were working out none-the-less it was occupied.

The men were of all various shapes and sizes but Roelly smirked as he could tell he was the biggest guy there.

Even with all the commotion going on, some of the guys there stopped working out as they eyed Roelly like a piece of fresh meat.

He could tell someway somehow that just him simply existing around these men turned them on, and while he had no problems with that; he kept telling himself that wasn't his style.

As he stood around trying to figure the place out, something in him told him to just follow his nose as he made his way to the back of the gym.

Even though he had never been there before; it was like he knew where to go as he turned a corner and found himself in the locker room area.

“Took you long enough to find me." I said as I looked upon my future lover, casually stuffing a T-shirt in my locker, "Like how huge you've gotten?"

My eyes gazed upon Roelly as he must have gained well over 60+lbs well over 2 days ago.

He was so beautiful in my eyes as he just stood there, his lats were so big that he couldn't even keep his arms to his side.

Roelly looked around nervously before I interrupted him. "No one's going to bother us." I said sternly.

At this point, he could have easily did whatever he wanted to to me, but something in him said otherwise as he quickly curled a hand into a fist as he unintentionally punched into a nearby locker, crushing the poor thing with no damage to himself.

"What did you do to me?" Roelly asked as he moved towards me. I backed up as he pushed himself into me. I doubt he realized just how much mass he put on as such an intimidating moment was such a movement off of lust. 

I was being pressed up against pounds after pounds of pec meat as I felt his cock stirring gently below as the heat between us began to rise.

It wasn't even that hot in here but you could cut the tension between us like a hot knife through butter.

I wanted nothing nothing more than to molest and grope him at this point. I wanted to just bury my head between his massive pecs and pleasure myself to them.

I wanted to worship the mass monster I was creating... I just needed another push and he would be all mine.

"Relax, I just gave you what you wanted... and you could have more. Just say the word." I said smugly as I calmy pushed him off of me.

As much as I enjoyed being smothered by him, I did need to live.

It was like he forgot what he was doing. Roelly immedately backed up to give me space as he ran a hand through his hair.

"More? What's the catch?" he asked with a puzzled look.

I paused and gave my shirt a quick pat as I pointed to my locker. He turned around as I eyeballed his fat ass as my throughts went wild as I could see how huge it is confined in his pants.

"There is no catch." I said, obviously lying through my teeth, "You saw first hand what one dose did to you. I want you bigger, you deserve it."

I took this opprotunity to come behind him to run my hands alongside his back. I started from the top as I gently massaged his neck as he absent-mindely rolled his neck muscles as best as he could.

From there I worked my way downwards as I felt the sheer strength eminate from him. I don't think he was even realizing the worship I was giving him as my hands wrapped around his waist as I rubbed his roid gut absently; fingers gliding along his skin as I playfully shook his midsection around.

It was when I pulled back and slapped his ass did he finally snap out of whatever trance he was in as he shook his head.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" as he tried to act tough. I mumbled quietly and he tried to stand proud in defense.

It was all a facade however when I moved passed him to unlock my locker.

He tried to look past me but I gave up, turning around to show him the same vial that he had ingested a few days before.

Roelly looked at me and something in him just caused him to jump as he tried to swipe it from me.

I saw it coming a mile away and kept it to myself. "Roelly, the nerve. I knew you wanted to be huge but at what cost? You really want this huh?"

I kept asking him question after question and each time it was like asking a child if he wanted candy.

"Tell me you want this." I said, coldly this time.

Roelly gulped, "I want it. I want it so bad, I want to be so fucking huge and massive. I'll do anything you want. I need it..."

Like jello in my hand as I popped open the vial and held it over his mouth. He immediately and instinctively held his mouth open as I poured the liquid down his throat.

He swallowed without hesitation as I moved to him to embrace his form.

A free hand ran over his front as I kissed his neck and he soon began to burn up. He was beginning to grow again I would be there to witness it this time

• Like 24

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, TXMuscleCowboy said:

No more updates?

I plan on doing a final update.

was hoping for more comments regarding my work but the absence of any just kinda put my spirits down.

Love this story and the fact your taking an actual real life bodybuilder through this journey is so hot 

Hope there's more chapters to follow 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, alwayspinning said:

I plan on doing a final update.

was hoping for more comments regarding my work but the absence of any just kinda put my spirits down.

No way! I loved this story and was waiting for an update 🙏🙏