Making Roelly My Massive Muscle Lover (Part4 updated 7/1/21)

alwayspinning

The final part of this story. Hope you all enjoyed as much as I did doing this. Any comments is appreciated. :)

I cradled Roelly as I felt his body react to the formula I gave him. 

I whispered sweet nothings into his ear and moaned as he moaned into alwhile he gripped me tightly as his body underwent the change.

Realizing it, I pulled away; not because I was scared, but that I didn't want to be his human stress ball as his grip was beginning to get a little tight around the middle.

Roelly was turning into my human hulk as muscles bulged and veined all over. His traps began to push out as he struggled to even move his neck muscles. At one point he could only groan and move his head as he opened his eyes, only to roll them back as his shirt began to stretch beyond its means; bursting open as his massive pecs spilled forward towards me.

They looked so delectable as his areolas began to grow and stretch as well as Roelly lunged towards me.

I was so distracted looking at them that I was suddenly pinned up against the lockers behind me. I gasped as I wasn't in pain, but just taken back as I was pushed up against the biggest set of pecs I had ever witnessed with my own eyes.

Muscles was just adding onto him as Roelly moaned louder, pushing his hands against the lockers, visibly denting them with his sheer strength.

"Fuck... fuck... more.." I heard him stutter as he suddenly pushed himself away as he randomly did a double bicep pose for me.

I was treated to a sight as his still swelling pecs rested comfortably on his muscle gut as his biceps swelled bigger than the largest bowling balls at this point. They were well over 45inches around as my lover couldn't possibly put his arms to his side at this point as his lats were too far big to rest comfortably.

He grew wider and wider, reveling in his growth as he bounced his fat pecs on top of his gut for me to watch.

It took me everything not to whip my dick out and jerk off for him, but we both knew he was here to serve me in anyway I so deemed fit.

I walked behind him as he pathetically attempted tp turn his neck to eye  me, but he was swollen with growing muscles so he simply placed his fists as best as he could on his sides and did a lat spread for me.

I took in his scent and form as his muscles expanded outwards to compensate for me. 

All I could do was watch in enjoyment as my hands came behind him to rip off his underwear which was magically hanging on by a thread.

As it fell around his waist, my hands tried to wrap around his midsection, chuckling as no way could my hands even manage to come full circle.

Hell, he was so thick that my arms couldn't reach around anywhere on him.

Just then I felt something push into my crotch as I looked down.

The sight of his ass literally swelling towards me as sweat dripped down the crack was enough to push me over the edge as I couldn't help but unzip my pants and let my foot lock cock out to breath.

The sexual tension was so thick like his ass as I grabbed my tool and gingerly slapped it on his ass which sent ripples on top of it.

Roelly moaned out loud, not shy as I could hear his own cock loudly slap onto the floor.

His own member as big of a beast as he is as the only thing that didn't explode yet was his flip flops that comedically ripped in half as his feet swelled along with his thighs as I stopped slapping his rear with my cock just long enough to worship the beast I created.

He easily weighed over 600lbs at this point. A genetic freak all to myself. The growth was subsiding but he was still swelling here and there as the formula was finally running its course.

"Roelly, my big muscle lover. Tell me what is it you want now?" I asked, running my arms up and down his back as I grinded my hips into his rear.

"Please sir, it would be an honor for you to take this prize bull as yours. I am devoted only to you, I live to be your muscle loving hulk slave..." He said with his thick accent.

"There is no one alive bigger than you Roelly. A freak beyond all measure. Men will want to line up to please you, to make love to you and you to them. Is that what you want?"

I heard him gulp as he pushed his fat ass into my crotch. "I only live to serve you, I want all eyes to see that I am yours and yours only. Now please, please fuck your monster hulk. Fuck, the hulk wishes he could be as big as me!" He said.

Who was I to deny him his wish? We both got what wanted out of this at by now I was ready to seal the deal. He would be mine forever, he gave up any other options when he drank the first vial I snuck on him when we first met. 

It had always been my dream to make love to a man like him and I was ready to claim my prize even further.

With Roelly still leaning, I pushed him forward further as I stripped myself naked. He was easily 4 times my weight at this point as our bodies couldn't be more contrasting but I got on my knees and used my hands to spread his juicy muscle butt apart.

I was sighted with the tightest hole I could imagine.

Who knows if he had been with a male consort but if he did, I would be the one to show out on him.

I dove in head first as I rimmed his ass. 

Roelly moaned out loud, louder than he was this whole time he was growing as his ass was so large that a man could get his head lost in between them.

I used my hands to grap his globes as I continued getting him ready as he arched and pushed into me as best as we could.

We exchanged vulgarities; which only made us both harder than ever.

In my worship, I denied attention to his monster cock to which I made note to give attention to when this was all over. 

We continued this for sometime before I finally pulled my head between his ass. 

I wiped the sweat off my brow and licked my lips as he turned his neck painfully at me. 

"Come fuck your muscle lover, I want it so bad!" 

With him still bent over, I gave him what he wanted as I spread his ass out as the sweat from our session was the only lube we needed.

I guided my cock towards his hole to which he tried to put up a fight as the head of my cock slowly but surely inserted itself into his even tighter hole.

Roelly groaned loudly again as he was clearly shaken up with having a mans cock inside him but it would all he would want and desire from now on as eventually his ass gave up fighting as I felt his hole relax.

I slide in inch by inch, still loving and caressing him until I was in his as deep as I could manage.

We paused for a second, just listening to each others breath before I slowly pulled my cock out; only to push it back in.

"Fuckkkkkkk..." was all Roelly could say as he own monster erupted in precum. So much precum that I felt it hit my toes as I began to make love to Mr. Winklaar himself.

We made love for what felt like forever. 

With every thrust he begged for more and more as I was slamming into him at this point. 

Anything to please my man at this point as the bucking became more irratic until I finally grabbed his sides as best as I could and erupted into him.

Roelly moaned as hell and his thick monster shot out cum like a cannon, shooting his thick load in front of him. 

It was thick and heavy I could hear it audibly damage the lockers in front of him as cum bounced in random directions as he patiently waited for me like the prized bull he was.
A few moments after, I was already spent as his cock was still releasing cum by the gallons.

Eventually his cock gave up as the locker room was stained with the sweet scent of his jizz.

I pulled out and casually rested on some benched behind me as Roelly eventually got up to turn towards me.

Even drenched in his own cum was he the god that he was. He noticed me looking as he grinned, wiping some cum off his face as he bounced his pecs up and down for me.
"Any regrets Roelly?" As I grinned, my cock already hard looking at the sight of him.

"The only regret I have right now is that we're not going for a round 2." he says with a smug, but happy look.

Their was another pause as I gave him a look right back.

"That can be arranged."

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Built22 said:

Wow so good 

To bad this is the last chapter would have been great to carry on 

I might consider doing a one off in the future but I doubt it.

I feel like the story ended in a way I’m ok with.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Trippin said:

A really satisfying ending. I love how Roelly is enjoying the growth - and the fucking ;)

I don’t think their is enough stories of massive bottom muscle freaks so I had to include that. :)

• Upvote 1