Helping my muscle dad pipes part 4

-        Damn it!! – dad said loud. He then tried the ignition several times but our car wouldn't start.

-        Maybe too much dirt on the engine?

-        Well, to be honest, I was so fucking horny that it was a miracle we didn’t even crash…

-        Yeah… Damn it, but we are alone in the middle of this fucking forest now. And… let me remind you that you are naked…

-        Hold on son, you know you are safe with your old man here – he said flexing his freaky bicep right next my face

-        I sure know it hulk, but still

-        Ya, we need to get this car out of here. And I know I have some extra gym clothing here somewhere. Well, I can pick this stupid car up as we know it

-        Yeah, but walking with it over your head for 3km or 4km is still too much even for you dad. Well at least for now…

-        Mmmmmm, don’t talk like that boy. You know im getting freakier by the second…

-        Easy hulk, just trying to think on a solution

-        Joking son, and I know just how

Dad got his cell phone and called Cesars's Place. Cesar was a long time mechanic, well, besides a roid dealer… A guy with an incredibly deep voice told my dad a tow truck would be by in a bit. Meanwhile dad tried to quickly dress something. Soon enough the tow truck came and got a ride to the shop. The guy was pleasant - a slim guy with tossled hair and a little beard.

-        You gonna work on our car? - dad asked as we pulled into the lot.

-        Naw - he said - Cesar´s gonna do it. He says you are a “special client”

He left us by the car and went inside. A few minutes later the garage door opened and Cesar walked out. He wiped his hands on a cloth and offered to shake my dads hand.

-        Hugo!! You hulking freak!

-        Good to see you again Cesar. Missed me?

-        Fuck man… You know I can’t take my hands of you… Jesus you look freakier than ever!

-        Oh you bet on that! And won’t stop growing…

-        Mmmm… Oh, sorry, Pedro. How’s it going man?

-        All Good, but our car not so much

-        What seems to be the problem? - asked Cesar opening the hood

-        We dunno, it just won't start.

-        Ok, lets take a look underneath too, see if anything's loose under there

-        Sure

-        Ok, I just need a jack and…

-        Naw! – interrupts my dad – I take care of this

Dad slid further under the chassis and gripped the front fender. Then with hardly a groan he pushed up. The whole front end lifted effortlessly by his powerful muscles! I crouched down and watched his huge arms pressing again our car like it was a 50 lb barbell.

-        Jesus Christ Hugo – screamed Cesar – you are the freakiest bodybuilder I ever seen!

-        Thanks little man, u know I love showing you what your drugs do to my hulking body

-        Damn dad, I just cant get enough of your strength displays!!

Dad just grinned. Then he started pressing the car up and down, up and down, performing rep after rep with one hand, then the other.

-        Gettin pretty pumped here guys - he said, just as we heard a ripppp! and his coveralls split over his massive swollen biceps and exploding pecs.

Dad put the car down and just stood there smiling, flexing those incredible thick pecs, striations and veins everywhere. He clenched his fists and his arms bulged huge and hard through the hole in the coveralls.

-        Fuck, you're a giant dad! - I gasped, while rubbing my hardening dick through my pants unable to control my lust for my hulking dad muscles

-        How big are those monster arms Hugo? – gasped Cesar

-        Not 30 inches as I want, yet… - dad said, as he raised them in a double-biceps pose and the coveralls gave way completely, revealing the huge peak on his arms and veins roped over his shoulders and forearms - Wanna get a lot bigger, wanna pump these fuckers to EXTREME!

-        My god!!

-        Wanna touch 'em? My son already knows how it feels like

-        Yes sir I want – Cesar gulped

Cesar moved closer to my dad and reached up. His hands barely covered dads rock hard massive bicep, let alone his triceps, which hung down like huge, solid slabs of beef.

-        Yeah, it's all for you boys. Feel this giant muscleman flex!

The tears in the coveralls widened as dad continued to flex

-        Wait a minute - he said unzipping the coveralls to his waist, exposing his massive rippling pecs and hard, thick abs

Every inch of him was swoling! Each ab muscle was as big as a cinder block. I watched as Cesar licked each nipple of my dads superhuman chest. Then he stopped posing and lifted Cesar up, making him drool.

-        Ok boys, seems like this garage has some toys that I can play with… - grunted dad

Cesar immediately locked the doors and turned out most of the lights.

-        I think im gonna work my quads first

Dad walked over to this big truck platform. There was a semi-trailer on it and it was raised about 7 feet off the floor. He lay down underneath it and called me over.

-        Come here son and grab that lever!

I grabbed the lever and dad told me to lower it slowly. I did as he said and the massive truck and platform descended. Dad took his shoes off and placed his veiny hulking size 17 feet on the platform

-        Ok, push that fucking release button!

I pushed the button and the truck and platform lowered a few inches, dad pushing back hard with his huge thighs. Then he started pressing the whole truck and platform, pumping rep after freaky rep with those massive powerful legs.

-        YEAH! - he yelled after about 10 reps - FUCKIN'POWER! LIFTIN' 4 FUCKIN' TONS WITH THESE QUADS!!!

He pumped out another 10 reps and I put the lock back on and raised the platform. He stood up and flexed his huge quads, and the massive muscles burst through the sweat pants. His veiny steel hard thighs exposed through the tears were incredibly hot and me and Cesar raced over and started licking his huge legs.

-        YEAH! Lick that muscleman's legs. Get into it, guys

He tensed and flexed those massive quads and calves, and we licked every inch of them. His dick was starting to get hard and bulged down what was left of the shredded pant leg. Then he pushed us away gently.

-        Don't wanna get too hot just yet, gotta work these big arms and pecs for you

He moved to a school bus parked at the back of the garage. Then he got underneath it and grabbed a bar under the fender. He took a few deep breaths and pushed up. With a creaking of metal the huge bus lifted off the floor. My giant dad pumped out ten reps slowly, his pecs expanding larger with each thrust. The bus heaved up and down, creaking with the force of dad's power as his lifted the tons of metal into the air. I was so turned on I thought I'd cum in my pants at any moment. I undressed and started stroking my hard dick while I watched the muscle freak pump himself even larger, even stronger. Cesar was already naked too, jerking and moaning extremely loud in total disbelief. Dad grunted under the weight of the massive bus and the little tank top stretched over his growing pecs, huge mountains of rock hard, pulsing muscle. Finally, after 30 reps he let the bus down and stood up. He looked down over the massive muscle, flexing it and feeling it.

-        Come here boys and feel this pump

I moved toward him and put my hands over his pecs which twitched and pulsed with power. I squeezed the hard pecs and dad groaned throwing his head back showing his massive neck and traps. He tightened his fists and his biceps and shoulders bulged huge and striated.

-        Dad! OMG you're so fucking huge - I said as I ran my hands over his mass feeling every muscle and grinding my hard dick into his monster thigh.

He loved my attention and tightened the muscles I touched.

-        You see Cesar, I am the biggest hulk this world has ever seen!!

-        Yes you are Hugo! My god…

-        Now boys, im gonna work these arms!

He moved to a bench placed between two big Jeeps and wrapped chains over the hoods. Then he stood on the bench and grabbed the middle of the heavy chains. He tightened his grip and lifted. The cars lifted easily off the floor and dad started curling them. The biceps bulged and lengthened as he curled the big cars. His shoulders expanded and veins started pumping blood, getting thick as his muscles blew out of proportion. He gritted his teeth and pumped out 20 reps, grunting with each lift. My hulking naked dad was totally possessed by POWER. His pecs expanding, his biceps growing larger and harder, his big forearms bulging, his thick quads getting immense…

-        YEAH! GOTTA GET FUCKIN' HUGE! - he yelled after 30 reps - GOTTA GET FREAKY FOR YOU GUYS!

He hefted the Jeeps up and down, muscles bulging, growing getting freakier and bigger. Then he stopped and released the cars. His lats spread his arms way out at his sides, freakish, pumped globes of biceps, heaving shoulders, thick hard neck, veins steaming under the man flesh. Sweat poured off his hulking body, and he jumped off the bench and hit a most muscular pose.

-        Gotta measure these fuckers! - He grabbed a tape measure and handed it to me - Measure that bicep, Son

He flexed his right arm, the bicep peaking huge. I wrapped the tape around his arm.

-        Oh Fuck! It's 25 inches dad!

He grinned and flexed it out and up increasing the pressure and tightening his fist.

-        Are you sure about that? Better measure it again, boy!

I wrapped the tape around his arm again.

-        OMG! 26! Man, you're a fuckin' freak dad!!!

My cock bobbed on its own, excited by this mountain of muscle. Dad's cock responded to my excitement and started dripping a long string of precum.

-        Now im gonna show what else I pump guys, im so fucking horny again! - dad said

Grabbing his pumper and the massive plastic tube from the back of our car, he placed both next to his dick thatt was already huge measuring 12 inches.

-        Gonna show you how a hulking muscle alpha male like me match the size of his muscles with his cock. Big muscle man pumps all his muscles!!

-        Yes Hugo, show me please!! I cant hold my cum much longer…

-        Yes daddy, show me how freaky your horse cock can get!

-        Ok then, let's see how big we can get it!

He rubbed some vaseline around the base of his massive pole and put the plastic tube over his cock. Then he attached the tubing and pump. The plastic tube was 20 inches long with markings at each inch and each half inch, and had to be about 10 inches in circumference. He started pumping the hand pump and almost immediately his massive dick swelled out toward the sides of the tube.

-        Yeah! - dad said - There it goes!

He continued pumping his freaky muscle dick and it started filling the huge tube. I stroked my dick and watched in amazement as this giant man's cock expanded and expanded. He pumped harder, with smooth movements and groaned as his dick passed the 13 inch mark.

-        Here - he said handing me the pump - You do it, Son. Make your dad´s dick real fuckin big!

I pumped with the same smooth movements as he did, my own cock staying rigid with excitement. His cock now reached the sides of the massive tube and continued to grow in length. It passed the 13 1/2" mark, then the 14" mark. Dad flexed his massive arms and grunted as I continued the pump.

-        Look at that huge dick! – Cesar gulped

-        Keep pumping it, Son! I know I can make… make it a bit… a bit… BIGGER!!

I continued pumping the huge swollen meat and dad grunted and groaned as his cock got up to full 14 inches and half. He then grabbed the pump from me and stopped.

-        YEAH! - he yelled as he loosened the tube and pulled it off slowly.

It came off the end of his dick with a pop and his cock stood straight up. It looked really freaky. A fucking muscle giant with a superhuman horse cock. It wasn't soft like I'd seen other guys pumped dick. Dad's dick was rock hard. He flexed it and it bobbed up and down slowly like the other time in the forest. Cesar leaned over and put his lips to the end of it and could hardly fit the massive head in his mouth

-        YEAH! SUCK THIS MUSCLEMAN'S HUGE DICK! LICK THAT BIG FUCKIN HEAD! BIG MUSCLE DONG!

Dad stood up and his dick stood out in a 45 degree angle from his massive frame. Cesar pulled on the freaky dick and dad posed and flexed his gargantuan muscles - rippling his pecs and tightening his abs, lifting his 26" guns in a freaky display of mass and power, flexing his massive thick quads and calves.

-        PULL FUCKIN HARD ON THAT DONG CESAR! YEAH! MAKE THAT HUGE DICK HEAD SHINE!

-        Yeah, dad! You're the biggest fuckin muscleman! Biggest fuckin' cock too! I shouted

I could see his dick stiffen and the heat from it was intense. Dad pushed Cesar away gently and stood up to showed us his back. Huge, thick lats spread wide and a small shredded waist holding all that muscle up. Then he turned around, Abs pose, blocks of thick muscle. Next, Most muscular pose, steel muscle, mass, twisted veins crawling over his gorilla striated pecs and shoulders over his freaky biceps and into his massive forearms. Even in a relaxed pose his freakishly superhuman size was phenomenal. He flexed his huge dick and I could tell he was close. Then he picked me up and I straddled the monster dong, rock hard between my legs like before.

-        Even more space now son!

-        Yes daddy, much thicker too, oh god…

I was groaning feeling the mass of his 26" arms and barndoor shoulders. He fucked my thighs a few more times and I felt my dick about to shoot. Meanwhile, Cesar was at the end of my dad´s cock again, just behind me, licking all the precum from his piss hole

-        Mmmm, oh god, Hugo. Your precum tastes so good! And your cum hole is so huge…

My dad groaned a little as Cesar wrapped his hands around the enormous throbbing head, pushing his entire face into his penis hole. He started to slurp and suck and got full within a couple of gulps.

-        Keep going Cesar, fuck my cum hole with that tiny cock of yours!! – my dad screamed

With his powerful voice, Cesar couldn't disobey. He pulled his cock down and slammed it inside my dad huge piss hole, watching the precum gush around. Fuck was this hot! My hulking dad flexing like an animal, with me over his monster dong and Cesar fucking his piss hole! Just as I thought things couldn't get any better, my dad grunts, making his cock even thicker!!

-        I need lots of protein to grow even more, so you guys need to help me! Cesar, unload inside my horse cock!

Almost in pain from holding so much, Cesar finally throws his head back and screams as he starts pouring all his cum inside my dad´s monster cock

-        Yesssss !! I can feel it! Gimme all your cum!

I too could feel my dad´s cock engorge under my ass from all the cum that Cesar was shooting inside it.

-        Fuck! – my dad screamed in pain – My dong is so full! But I need your cum too son. Please!

Hearing this I jumped from my dad´s hulking dick and pulled my cock down, slamming it inside my dad huge piss hole.

-        This is for you daddyyyyyyyyy!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… !!

As more and more cum went inside my dad´s cock, the more he grunted and flexed

-        Yes, fucking YES!! Im now bursting with so much CUM PROTEIN!! NOW I JUST NEED TO…

Next thing I know, dad disconnects my cock from his and starts curling himself, putting his own mouth around his immense cock head.

-        NOW FOR THE BIG FINALE!! I WILL DRINK ALL THIS AND GROWWWWWWWWW !!!

Like an animal dad started cuming and drinking all our 3 loads from his own horse cock. Wave after wave, after wave of our juices combined, making his muscles grow bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER…

16 minutes ago, CANNONSboy said:

-        Damn it!! – dad said loud. He then tried the ignition several times but our car wouldn't start.

-        Maybe too much dirt on the engine?

-        Well, to be honest, I was so fucking horny that it was a miracle we didn’t even crash…

-        Yeah… Damn it, but we are alone in the middle of this fucking forest now. And… let me remind you that you are naked…

-        Hold on son, you know you are safe with your old man here – he said flexing his freaky bicep right next my face

-        I sure know it hulk, but still

-        Ya, we need to get this car out of here. And I know I have some extra gym clothing here somewhere. Well, I can pick this stupid car up as we know it

-        Yeah, but walking with it over your head for 3km or 4km is still too much even for you dad. Well at least for now…

-        Mmmmmm, don’t talk like that boy. You know im getting freakier by the second…

-        Easy hulk, just trying to think on a solution

-        Joking son, and I know just how

Dad got his cell phone and called Cesars's Place. Cesar was a long time mechanic, well, besides a roid dealer… A guy with an incredibly deep voice told my dad a tow truck would be by in a bit. Meanwhile dad tried to quickly dress something. Soon enough the tow truck came and got a ride to the shop. The guy was pleasant - a slim guy with tossled hair and a little beard.

-        You gonna work on our car? - dad asked as we pulled into the lot.

-        Naw - he said - Cesar´s gonna do it. He says you are a “special client”

He left us by the car and went inside. A few minutes later the garage door opened and Cesar walked out. He wiped his hands on a cloth and offered to shake my dads hand.

-        Hugo!! You hulking freak!

-        Good to see you again Cesar. Missed me?

-        Fuck man… You know I can’t take my hands of you… Jesus you look freakier than ever!

-        Oh you bet on that! And won’t stop growing…

-        Mmmm… Oh, sorry, Pedro. How’s it going man?

-        All Good, but our car not so much

-        What seems to be the problem? - asked Cesar opening the hood

-        We dunno, it just won't start.

-        Ok, lets take a look underneath too, see if anything's loose under there

-        Sure

-        Ok, I just need a jack and…

-        Naw! – interrupts my dad – I take care of this

Dad slid further under the chassis and gripped the front fender. Then with hardly a groan he pushed up. The whole front end lifted effortlessly by his powerful muscles! I crouched down and watched his huge arms pressing again our car like it was a 50 lb barbell.

-        Jesus Christ Hugo – screamed Cesar – you are the freakiest bodybuilder I ever seen!

-        Thanks little man, u know I love showing you what your drugs do to my hulking body

-        Damn dad, I just cant get enough of your strength displays!!

Dad just grinned. Then he started pressing the car up and down, up and down, performing rep after rep with one hand, then the other.

-        Gettin pretty pumped here guys - he said, just as we heard a ripppp! and his coveralls split over his massive swollen biceps and exploding pecs.

Dad put the car down and just stood there smiling, flexing those incredible thick pecs, striations and veins everywhere. He clenched his fists and his arms bulged huge and hard through the hole in the coveralls.

-        Fuck, you're a giant dad! - I gasped, while rubbing my hardening dick through my pants unable to control my lust for my hulking dad muscles

-        How big are those monster arms Hugo? – gasped Cesar

-        Not 30 inches as I want, yet… - dad said, as he raised them in a double-biceps pose and the coveralls gave way completely, revealing the huge peak on his arms and veins roped over his shoulders and forearms - Wanna get a lot bigger, wanna pump these fuckers to EXTREME!

-        My god!!

-        Wanna touch 'em? My son already knows how it feels like

-        Yes sir I want – Cesar gulped

Cesar moved closer to my dad and reached up. His hands barely covered dads rock hard massive bicep, let alone his triceps, which hung down like huge, solid slabs of beef.

-        Yeah, it's all for you boys. Feel this giant muscleman flex!

The tears in the coveralls widened as dad continued to flex

-        Wait a minute - he said unzipping the coveralls to his waist, exposing his massive rippling pecs and hard, thick abs

Every inch of him was swoling! Each ab muscle was as big as a cinder block. I watched as Cesar licked each nipple of my dads superhuman chest. Then he stopped posing and lifted Cesar up, making him drool.

-        Ok boys, seems like this garage has some toys that I can play with… - grunted dad

Cesar immediately locked the doors and turned out most of the lights.

-        I think im gonna work my quads first

Dad walked over to this big truck platform. There was a semi-trailer on it and it was raised about 7 feet off the floor. He lay down underneath it and called me over.

-        Come here son and grab that lever!

I grabbed the lever and dad told me to lower it slowly. I did as he said and the massive truck and platform descended. Dad took his shoes off and placed his veiny hulking size 17 feet on the platform

-        Ok, push that fucking release button!

I pushed the button and the truck and platform lowered a few inches, dad pushing back hard with his huge thighs. Then he started pressing the whole truck and platform, pumping rep after freaky rep with those massive powerful legs.

-        YEAH! - he yelled after about 10 reps - FUCKIN'POWER! LIFTIN' 4 FUCKIN' TONS WITH THESE QUADS!!!

He pumped out another 10 reps and I put the lock back on and raised the platform. He stood up and flexed his huge quads, and the massive muscles burst through the sweat pants. His veiny steel hard thighs exposed through the tears were incredibly hot and me and Cesar raced over and started licking his huge legs.

-        YEAH! Lick that muscleman's legs. Get into it, guys

He tensed and flexed those massive quads and calves, and we licked every inch of them. His dick was starting to get hard and bulged down what was left of the shredded pant leg. Then he pushed us away gently.

-        Don't wanna get too hot just yet, gotta work these big arms and pecs for you

He moved to a school bus parked at the back of the garage. Then he got underneath it and grabbed a bar under the fender. He took a few deep breaths and pushed up. With a creaking of metal the huge bus lifted off the floor. My giant dad pumped out ten reps slowly, his pecs expanding larger with each thrust. The bus heaved up and down, creaking with the force of dad's power as his lifted the tons of metal into the air. I was so turned on I thought I'd cum in my pants at any moment. I undressed and started stroking my hard dick while I watched the muscle freak pump himself even larger, even stronger. Cesar was already naked too, jerking and moaning extremely loud in total disbelief. Dad grunted under the weight of the massive bus and the little tank top stretched over his growing pecs, huge mountains of rock hard, pulsing muscle. Finally, after 30 reps he let the bus down and stood up. He looked down over the massive muscle, flexing it and feeling it.

-        Come here boys and feel this pump

I moved toward him and put my hands over his pecs which twitched and pulsed with power. I squeezed the hard pecs and dad groaned throwing his head back showing his massive neck and traps. He tightened his fists and his biceps and shoulders bulged huge and striated.

-        Dad! OMG you're so fucking huge - I said as I ran my hands over his mass feeling every muscle and grinding my hard dick into his monster thigh.

He loved my attention and tightened the muscles I touched.

-        You see Cesar, I am the biggest hulk this world has ever seen!!

-        Yes you are Hugo! My god…

-        Now boys, im gonna work these arms!

He moved to a bench placed between two big Jeeps and wrapped chains over the hoods. Then he stood on the bench and grabbed the middle of the heavy chains. He tightened his grip and lifted. The cars lifted easily off the floor and dad started curling them. The biceps bulged and lengthened as he curled the big cars. His shoulders expanded and veins started pumping blood, getting thick as his muscles blew out of proportion. He gritted his teeth and pumped out 20 reps, grunting with each lift. My hulking naked dad was totally possessed by POWER. His pecs expanding, his biceps growing larger and harder, his big forearms bulging, his thick quads getting immense…

-        YEAH! GOTTA GET FUCKIN' HUGE! - he yelled after 30 reps - GOTTA GET FREAKY FOR YOU GUYS!

He hefted the Jeeps up and down, muscles bulging, growing getting freakier and bigger. Then he stopped and released the cars. His lats spread his arms way out at his sides, freakish, pumped globes of biceps, heaving shoulders, thick hard neck, veins steaming under the man flesh. Sweat poured off his hulking body, and he jumped off the bench and hit a most muscular pose.

-        Gotta measure these fuckers! - He grabbed a tape measure and handed it to me - Measure that bicep, Son

He flexed his right arm, the bicep peaking huge. I wrapped the tape around his arm.

-        Oh Fuck! It's 25 inches dad!

He grinned and flexed it out and up increasing the pressure and tightening his fist.

-        Are you sure about that? Better measure it again, boy!

I wrapped the tape around his arm again.

-        OMG! 26! Man, you're a fuckin' freak dad!!!

My cock bobbed on its own, excited by this mountain of muscle. Dad's cock responded to my excitement and started dripping a long string of precum.

-        Now im gonna show what else I pump guys, im so fucking horny again! - dad said

Grabbing his pumper and the massive plastic tube from the back of our car, he placed the tube over his huge cock and started pumping. It was already huge measuring 12 inches.

-        Gonna show you how a hulking muscle alpha male like me match the size of his muscles with his cock. Big muscle man pumps all his muscles!!

-        Yes Hugo, show me please!! I cant hold my cum much longer…

-        Yes daddy, show me how freaky your horse cock can get!

-        Ok then, let's see how big we can get it!

He rubbed some vaseline around the base of his massive pole and put the plastic tube over his cock. Then he attached the tubing and pump. The plastic tube was 20 inches long with markings at each inch and each half inch, and had to be about 10 inches in circumference. He started pumping the hand pump and almost immediately his massive dick swelled out toward the sides of the tube.

-        Yeah! - dad said - There it goes!

He continued pumping his freaky muscle dick and it started filling the huge tube. I stroked my dick and watched in amazement as this giant man's cock expanded and expanded. He pumped harder, with smooth movements and groaned as his dick passed the 13 inch mark.

-        Here - he said handing me the pump - You do it, Son. Make your dad´s dick real fuckin big!

I pumped with the same smooth movements as he did, my own cock staying rigid with excitement. His cock now reached the sides of the massive tube and continued to grow in length. It passed the 13 1/2" mark, then the 14" mark. Dad flexed his massive arms and grunted as I continued the pump.

-        Look at that huge dick! – Cesar gulped

-        Keep pumping it, Son! I know I can make… make it a bit… a bit… BIGGER!!

I continued pumping the huge swollen meat and dad grunted and groaned as his cock got up to full 14 inches and half. He then grabbed the pump from me and stopped.

-        YEAH! - he yelled as he loosened the tube and pulled it off slowly.

It came off the end of his dick with a pop and his cock stood straight up. It looked really freaky. A fucking muscle giant with a superhuman horse cock. It wasn't soft like I'd seen other guys pumped dick. Dad's dick was rock hard. He flexed it and it bobbed up and down slowly like the other time in the forest. Cesar leaned over and put his lips to the end of it and could hardly fit the massive head in his mouth

-        YEAH! SUCK THIS MUSCLEMAN'S HUGE DICK! LICK THAT BIG FUCKIN HEAD! BIG MUSCLE DONG!

Dad stood up and his dick stood out in a 45 degree angle from his massive frame. Cesar pulled on the freaky dick and dad posed and flexed his gargantuan muscles - rippling his pecs and tightening his abs, lifting his 26" guns in a freaky display of mass and power, flexing his massive thick quads and calves.

-        PULL FUCKIN HARD ON THAT DONG CESAR! YEAH! MAKE THAT HUGE DICK HEAD SHINE!

-        Yeah, dad! You're the biggest fuckin muscleman! Biggest fuckin' cock too! I shouted

I could see his dick stiffen and the heat from it was intense. Dad pushed Cesar away gently and stood up to showed us his back. Huge, thick lats spread wide and a small shredded waist holding all that muscle up. Then he turned around, Abs pose, blocks of thick muscle. Next, Most muscular pose, steel muscle, mass, twisted veins crawling over his gorilla striated pecs and shoulders over his freaky biceps and into his massive forearms. Even in a relaxed pose his freakishly superhuman size was phenomenal. He flexed his huge dick and I could tell he was close. Then he picked me up and I straddled the monster dong, rock hard between my legs like before.

-        Even more space now son!

-        Yes daddy, much thicker too, oh god…

I was groaning feeling the mass of his 26" arms and barndoor shoulders. He fucked my thighs a few more times and I felt my dick about to shoot. Meanwhile, Cesar was at the end of my dad´s cock again, just behind me, licking all the precum from his piss hole

-        Mmmm, oh god, Hugo. Your precum tastes so good! And your cum hole is so huge…

My dad groaned a little as Cesar wrapped his hands around the enormous throbbing head, pushing his entire face into his penis hole. He started to slurp and suck and got full within a couple of gulps.

-        Keep going Cesar, fuck my cum hole with that tiny cock of yours!! – my dad screamed

With his powerful voice, Cesar couldn't disobey. He pulled his cock down and slammed it inside my dad huge piss hole, watching the precum gush around. Fuck was this hot! My hulking dad flexing like an animal, with me over his monster dong and Cesar fucking his piss hole! Just as I thought things couldn't get any better, my dad grunts, making his cock even thicker!!

-        I need lots of protein to grow even more, so you guys need to help me! Cesar, unload inside my horse cock!

Almost in pain from holding so much, Cesar finally throws his head back and screams as he starts pouring all his cum inside my dad´s monster cock

-        Yesssss !! I can feel it! Gimme all your cum!

I too could feel my dad´s cock engorge under my ass from all the cum that Cesar was shooting inside it.

-        Fuck! – my dad screamed in pain – My dong is so full! But I need your cum too son. Please!

Hearing this I jumped from my dad´s hulking dick and pulled my cock down, slamming it inside my dad huge piss hole.

-        This is for you daddyyyyyyyyy!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… !!

As more and more cum went inside my dad´s cock, the more he grunted and flexed

-        Yes, fucking YES!! Im now bursting with so much CUM PROTEIN!! NOW I JUST NEED TO…

Next thing I know, dad disconnects my cock from his and starts curling himself, putting his own mouth around his immense cock head.

-        NOW FOR THE BIG FINALE!! I WILL DRINK ALL THIS AND GROWWWWWWWWW !!!

Like an animal dad started cuming and drinking all our 3 loads from his own horse cock. Wave after wave, after wave of our juices combined, making his muscles grow bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER…

Hot!!

• 2 weeks later...