Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

53 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Funny this should come up recently.  I saw DawnFire98's recent post and was inspired to re-read the final installment myself.

*sniff!*  LOL *sigh  ....  Still moving and funny by turns, MuscleAddict! 

Haha! Bless you @Mdlftr 😊 I was pretty happy with how that one turned out. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

🚨 EXCLUSIVE NEWS ARTICLE 🚨

Notorious muscle fiction writer ”muscleaddict” has exclusively revealed to “Which Muscle Story?” magazine that a new “big” story is in the works. The as-yet-to-be-titled story is set to serve as his 5th novel-length story, following AJ & Noah, Muscle University, Deano’s Summer and Deano, Again.

While very much still in the works, the story is set to be unleashed onto the Internet "sometime soon". News that will no doubt set pulses raising within his fanbase of about twenty-one fellow muscle lovers.

While his last three big stories all featured characters from the “Muscle University” world,  muscleaddict has revealed the new story will feature completely new characters, centering around a group of three twenty-something bodybuilders sharing a flat in Manchester.

“Which Muscle Story?” magazine was lucky enough to read a couple of chapters of the piece. Right from the first few pages, it will be clear to readers that they’re in a muscleaddict story.

The characters wear branded hoodies from the hardcore gyms they train at (this time there are two local bodybuilding gyms). Instagram is featured heavily. As are shiny posing trunks. (There’s even a fictional trunks brand called Next Level Posers.) Parental figures are embarrassing. There’s at least one chapter where the bodybuilders go on a night out, where they wear skinny jeans and do shots at the bar.

There are nods and references to past stories and characters. Some are more subtle than others. We also find out who the “breakout star” of the Muscle University alumni is. 

But there’s one thing that sets this apart from his previous stories. For the first time ever, instead of the whole thing being told from the point of view of just one character, the story includes multiple points of view. The chapters mostly alternate between two of the flatmates. Each has their own plot and storylines but their lives are very much intertwined with each others. 

So what of the characters themselves? From the pages we've read, there's a short, loud, cute one described as having "pixie-like ears" (rumoured to be inspired by real-life pocket rocket Derek Lunsford). There's a tall, lean, blonde guy who's slightly nerdy, socially awkward and sweet but slightly naive. And then there's a huge, hot, handsome one who is a little moody and mysterious.

Muscleaddict has also teased that some of the big players of the story don't appear until a little way into the story. "I think there will be some question marks over some of the characters. And what will eventually happen and who the potential love interests are." When asked if we can expect a few cliffhangers along the way, his mouth curled into a mischievous smirk. "It wouldn't be a muscleaddict story without a few cliffhangers, would it?"

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

YES! YES, yes, yes! This just made my day (and might even give me a push to finish a story lol). Thank you for the great news, @muscleaddict❤️ 🎆 🥳

Awww. Bless you @DawnFire98! This one has been in the works for a little while so will be good to finally get it out there. 😊 

• Thanks 1

Best internet news in a long, long time, cjames.  I have been meaning to write you just to touch base and see how your winter has been, but you beat me to it – or, rather, the investigative people at "Which Muscle Story?" – beat me to it.  What a day brightener.  You are cruel, however, because now all of us will be on pins and needles.  Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Best internet news in a long, long time, cjames.  I have been meaning to write you just to touch base and see how your winter has been, but you beat me to it – or, rather, the investigative people at "Which Muscle Story?" – beat me to it.  What a day brightener.  You are cruel, however, because now all of us will be on pins and needles.  Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Don't worry, mate - you won't have to wait too long! Fingers crossed you'll enjoy it when it finally does come! 😊

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Omg! I can’t wait to read what you came up with @muscleaddict. Nice teaser!❤️🏋️👍👍😘💪💪

11 minutes ago, silverfox said:

HERE.FOR.IT! 👏🏼yes gives us the drug we are addicted to.😏

Thanks, guys. I'm excited to get it out there and see what you guys think! 😏 I do have some thoughts as to how certain characters and storylines will go down but it's not always easy to predict these things!!

• Like 3

We are excited and anxious to read what you created this time. ❤️❤️ About the story lines, no worries. I like to write and sometimes the characters take over the story and the story goes on a complete different direction that you planned. 😛👍❤️

• Like 3