Deano, Again: A Muscle University Story (Deano Story 3)

muscleaddict

In a convo with a very nice person from this forum where we're obviously discussing this story and I had this idea that the whole got in a dull place with absolute nothing to do, other than each other:

Actually I'm more rooting for Luke Henderson becoming the hugest of them all, with woody close by and that the whole lot of them end up for a fun weekend in Boca Raton. What to do on a Saturgay in Boca Raton. The ensuing free for all orgy where at the beginning Dean gets to do it with Sebastian, Seth just shtumps them all, or rather he gets shtumped by everybody, Adam, Luke and AJ in one hot trio, Noah and Shaun, with Mafra boinking an unexpecting Johnny Hoxton, when all of a sudden an angry neighbour nearly smashes through the door only to be surprised by what's unfolding before his, Blaine Holton's, eyes, only to run to his next door room, to get Brian MacWoofitywoof MacLeod, only to dive with him in this sexual  bachanal. The winners clearly being Seth and oddly Tommy Foster, where he came from nobody knows, but everybody knows he came, alot

Now can we see this? I think everybody will be happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, suske said:

In a convo with a very nice person from this forum where we're obviously discussing this story and I had this idea that the whole got in a dull place with absolute nothing to do, other than each other:

Actually I'm more rooting for Luke Henderson becoming the hugest of them all, with woody close by and that the whole lot of them end up for a fun weekend in Boca Raton. What to do on a Saturgay in Boca Raton. The ensuing free for all orgy where at the beginning Dean gets to do it with Sebastian, Seth just shtumps them all, or rather he gets shtumped by everybody, Adam, Luke and AJ in one hot trio, Noah and Shaun, with Mafra boinking an unexpecting Johnny Hoxton, when all of a sudden an angry neighbour nearly smashes through the door only to be surprised by what's unfolding before his, Blaine Holton's, eyes, only to run to his next door room, to get Brian MacWoofitywoof MacLeod, only to dive with him in this sexual  bachanal. The winners clearly being Seth and oddly Tommy Foster, where he came from nobody knows, but everybody knows he came, alot

Now can we see this? I think everybody will be happy. 

Haha, Suske!  What an imagination!  I had no idea these things happened up in Boca Raton!  No less they even thought about such things!  And how do people on your side of the pond even know about Boca?

• Like 2

I finally caught up with the latest episodes!

Deano! 

Deano, Deano, Deano!

When will you grow up! 

You're earning "Twat of the Year" as far as I'm concerned - you jump from one guy to the next like some sort of big-arsed, jug eared butterfly! 

Argghh!! 

I'm rooting for Ozzie, but I think he's fading in this horse race ----Deano seems fixated on the big tall dudes like Adam and Woody.  Ozzie is more like him, but Deano doesn't see that!

Great writing!  I'm really worked up about this! 

DEANO!

OI!!

[Face palm] 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What makes this, and similar stories, so engaging is the realism of its depiction of the emotional and psychological foibles of being human. 

I’m sure we have all made similar mistakes to Deano here, being a twat to someone we care about because of insecurities, misinterpretations and pride; I certainly have. I think it’s what you do after - whether you admit you messed up etc. - that defines you more.

I also believe, and this is likewise reinforced by experience, that you know, deep down, pretty quickly whether you have a special connection with someone or not. You can have chemistry with someone, sure, but there’s not something in the very sinews of your being. 

• Like 5

Sorry, Deano's just a shitty human being. Everything he accuses others of, he does in spades. He doesn't deserve a friend like Ozzie, and he knows very well what he's done, even he'll never admit it, which seems to be the thing he's best at. His excuses are BEYOND lame.  At this point, I'm actually rooting against him. Yes, Deano, you ARE the bad guy in pretty much every scenario. Serial offender. Stab, stab, stab. Oh, I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? Perpetually and utterly full of shit. Lol, whatever!

Good for you, Ozzie, showing that trash out the door.

• Like 3

On 12/29/2021 at 11:53 AM, suske said:

I don't think he's an arsehole, he's just socially inept and insecure. From the story, Seth is not clear about his intentions either. It's clear that Dean and Seth are not on the same page with regard to their relationship, no shit as that involves talking, difficult when all you do is the squechly and send an occasional text. 

Then again they're young and resilliant and if Sebastian and Dean can become friends, there's still hope for Dean and Seth. 

But yeah Dean is a twat. A lovely insecure big arsed twat that has no idea that he's quite a catch ( for whomever ropes him in).

That's how I read it at least. Give it to a great writer that we all have our own ideas about a story. Yeah that's praise to you MuscleAddict. Don't let it go to either of your heads, still want some more awesome chapters (even the few you promise us) and new tales of these Intrepid future IFBB pro's and their mischief.

That's a bs excuse for stabbing others in the back over and over and over again. 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:56 PM, DennisFLL said:

Haha, Suske!  What an imagination!  I had no idea these things happened up in Boca Raton!  No less they even thought about such things!  And how do people on your side of the pond even know about Boca?

On 12/31/2021 at 5:59 PM, suske said:

Boca who, Boca where, I think is the general feeling 😜

Everybody, a merry muscular magnificent 2022. May it not be like 2020 too. 🎆

I know Boca Raton. Woody's parents have a holiday home there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mdlftr said:

I finally caught up with the latest episodes!

Deano! 

Deano, Deano, Deano!

When will you grow up! 

You're earning "Twat of the Year" as far as I'm concerned - you jump from one guy to the next like some sort of big-arsed, jug eared butterfly! 

Argghh!! 

I'm rooting for Ozzie, but I think he's fading in this horse race ----Deano seems fixated on the big tall dudes like Adam and Woody.  Ozzie is more like him, but Deano doesn't see that!

Great writing!  I'm really worked up about this! 

DEANO!

OI!!

[Face palm] 🤦‍♂️

Would you believe me if I said he contemplates the idea of having sex with ANOTHER guy in the next chapter? 🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1