My New Old Dad (Finale added 12/14/23!!!!)

alexdog

My god this was excellent altho im sad it's finished. It was  aperfect open ending.

I can totally picture Peter coming hoem to see Briana nd his dad for some tips to get big and go pro and his dad revealing that his cum is the perfect protein for hsi growth and making Brian dreams come true along side Peter.

• Like 1

Wish there is a continuation with dad finally fuck his own son. Why his son didn't get to suck his dad cock yet though? Wish there is detailed scene of nightly muscle worship.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 6:19 AM, linktorres24 said:

He then slowly turned around to face me .  Oh my fucking god, I’ve never seen anything so hot in my life. His hips continue to buck with his hand pressing his cock up against his core.  That monster dick slid up and down the rows of his midsection making audible thuds as it traversed each concrete row of ab muscle.  He was fucking his abs!. His muscle control, separating the inner division of those columns so his cock could nestle in between them. His obliques carved on the sides like razor blades disappearing into his lats.

His cock was so massive it ran from the top row to the bottom of his abs with each thrust of his hips. He looked at me and smiled and bit his lower lip as he started fucking faster. Torrents of precum started coating his midsection, making them glisten and easing the thrusts. It brought the definition out even more if that was even possible. And then it happened.  He looked at me, told me to get ready as he fucking roared like a beast. Massive ropes shot out of his dick and hit the top of his chin splattering outward. Pump after pump like a never ending geyser, and he already came multiple times today. Fuck I couldn’t contain my hard on. It was throbbing and all I wanted to do is jerk off. This was impossible!

I absolutely love the 'ab bust a load' idea.

• Like 1

Some ideas, Byran wants to see his dad 'pecs bust a load' and suck his own cock. So Byran and his dad work on exercising his dad cock, like using penis pump, having his cock to lift weights, taking supplements, genetic modification, etc. One day his dad cock become long enough to do those. Since he has control all of his muscle, he can control his cock not to get too big when he fuck his own son, so Byran doesn't get hurt. He might then gain extra ability to move his cock like a snake to wrap Byran body and finally enter Byran mouth or ass. He might take his own son to sit on his erected cock while he walk in the town, shock people who have seen it.

Since Byran dad can cum insane amount, there might be scene that Byran want to be coated fully in cum or soak in bathtub filled with cum.

I guess his dad must already have some sign of aging on his face, Byran want to see his dad more handsome, his dad could have gone for skin treatments to get younger, more chiselded, more handsome face.

Byran hasn't play his dad nipples yet though.

Byran want to see his dad grow even more, and his dad do so. There is muscle measurement scene to compare before and after.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...