tester26

This was lost in the site crash, but since edited a bit. It is a remix/rehashing of several stories, the framework is based strongly on a story by BigTimmy.

Brad and the Size Queen

Brad was alone at home, doing some curls with 200lbs dumbbells in the back garden. He admired his body as he worked out, his V-shaped torso mounted with two large steel plaques of pectorals, narrowing down to a deep 8-pack slab of rock-hard abs. On either side, one could also admire the creases of his well-defined oblique abdominals, a testament to his many hours of bodybuilding training. Below this colossal upper body structure lay the seat of his incredible virility, barely hidden by his custom-made oversized posing pouch. His giant soft manhood filled the casing to bursting point, 12 inches of soft man meat ready to fill up with pints of blood and grow to gargantuan proportions. Suddenly, he heard a gasp and saw his busty blond neighbor Jessica peek over the edge of the fence.

"Wow, you're so muscular Brad, why don't you come over and show me those huge muscles of yours!" she exclaimed. She stared up and down his near-naked form, biting her lips enticingly as she admired his physique. Brad knew what she really wanted; ever since he moved in she had made a point to drop by every day in increasingly tight and skimpy clothes.

Brad smiled and walked over to join her in her back garden. She was wearing a cropped baby T-shirt that tightly hugged her enormous breasts. Despite the absence of a cleavage, her hardened nipples were clearly visible, poking at the stretched fabric, and the tight material showed every curve of her massive firm tits. Her sumptuous body was further put in evidence by the Lycra body shorts that barely covered her hips or ass. As Brad approached, she quickly pulled off her shirt, revealing a two-piece bikini, the small triangles of material of her top barely concealing her arealoas. Her hard nipples were pointing straight out. As she pulled off her shorts, she revealed a G-string thong, so minuscule her cuntlips were almost visible as she swayed her hips. Brad licked his lips in anticipation, his soft cock beginning to stretch his posers.

The two hypersexual individuals didn't need to say a thing as they passionately embraced and kissed. Jessica started running her hands all over Brad's body, feeling his huge 24" biceps and 8-pack abs and pressing her big tits against his massive pecs. Then, she started to run her hands down his abs to his soft shaft. Her hand plunged into Brad's posers. 

"Holy shit! This thing is for real. Please let me take it out, I wanna see it." Without waiting for my answer, she pulled his posers down in a swift tug, revealing the wide root of his immense dick, her mouth forming an O as more and more inches of giant soft manflesh was uncovered. She ducked under his legs and let his cock rest on her face. Looking up with googly eyes and a hungry smile, she laughed, 

"Oh my god! It's bigger than my face! You have the biggest cock I have ever seen by far! My boyfriend is only 5 inches!" she gasped.

Her mouth darted for Brad's glistening knobhead. She polished it roughly at first, her tongue fluttering near the cumslit while her left hand mauled his oversensitive glans. Her other hand was busy kneading his sperm orbs in turn. She was moaning, groaning and incoherently muttering how enormous his genitalia was and how Brad made all the other men she ever had look like little boys. Precum leaked from his massive, throbbing cock ran down the top of her head and onto her ass below. Brad was nearly 4 times longer and 4 times thicker than her boyfriend at 18" long and 11" around. She next opened her mouth so wide that he could hear her jawbone crack. She turned her head sideways and fastened her wide-open mouth to her lover's shaft at a point just below its crown. For a while, she sucked and sucked on his rock hard love muscle at that point. Brad moaned in appreciation, running his hands through her hair. The giant-breasted stunner then slowly, ever so slowly, ran her wet, dripping, wide-open mouth down the length of the thick shaft to its very base. After applying gentle kisses near the root, she very slowly retraced the exciting journey back to the tip of his massive dick. By that time, his shaft was slippery and shiny with her saliva.

"Yeah, that's good, go on!" Brad urged as a wave of excitement was overtaking his whole body.

She stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and resumed her thrilling open-mouth trips up and down the length of his monster shaft. This time, the extended flat end of her tongue along with her open mouth encompassed over half the staggering circumference of his prong. After tonguing, sucking, and generally slobbering all over the underneath portion of Brad's cock, Jessica pulled down on the shaft and administered this electrifying tongue-lip-and-mouth treatment to the upper side of the giant dick. Finally, she returned to the cockhead and drooled thick trails of saliva to lubricate his helmet further. She had problems fitting the whole head in as it was so hard that it must have been the size of an apple. After some three-dozen bobs of her luscious mouth, she managed to get the entire knob of his penis into her mouth. The coating of her saliva helped it ease in her mouth and into her throat. Jess whimpered as it went deeper. Pulsing veins passed between her lips like depth markers. Brad gripped the back of her head with a fist full of hair. His muscles flexed with the effort of forcing it through her tight neck. Wet gurgle sounds came from Jessica as she was throat stretched by his meat log. It was about 15 inches inside her face when he started pumping in and out. 

“You love my cock, don’t you?” He asked as she bobbed energetically up and down a good 10 inches. A wet sound came from the back of her throat each time it popped down there. She grabbed the soda can thick shaft and jerked it with both her hands. 

“Hmmm ummm.” The girl answered affirmatively with her mouth full. More licking and sucking. “Blow your big load in my mouth baby.” Rivers of pre-sperm were oozing from his wide-opened slit and she began slowly jacking him off. 

"I'm ccccuummiinnngg!" Brad growled. His first voluminous jet filled her mouth entirely, viscous cum coating her tonsils and teeth. He came like a fountain directly in her stomach, cum was running out of her mouth and nose, there was so much of it. Her eyes expressed both shock and discomfort at the unending rope of spunk she had to swallow. Brad slightly pulled back for the second streamer, which landed all over her long blond hair, coating strands together with great sticky globs of goo. Cum landed with audible ‘splats’ across her forehead. Across her lips, her cheeks. 

"Ooh, yeah, sssoo much, Brad!" she moaned, as he continued to douse her face and body with long ropes of cum. Milking the final dregs from his cum-cannon, he let a giant dollop fall directly into her hungry, upturned mouth. Jessica's face was so pasted with pools and rivulets and clumps of cum that no one in the world would recognize her. It looked like a sperm balloon had exploded in her face. 

"Now pull your g-string off, I'm going to ram my giant dick up your slutty pussy!" Brad panted, wielding his still hard monster. The massive musclebound teen leaned down to help Jessica to her feet, his cum still dripping off her. "Oooh, yes!" gleamed Jessica. She took a step away and turned her back to Brad and wiggled her cute heart shaped backside. She crossed her legs and bent forward. Steadily she worked her thong downwards. It caught momentarily in her tight ass cheeks, but then the elastic snapped down. The tiny slingshot passed her fit thighs and fell to her ankles. She positioned herself on all fours on the deckchair, her cunt glistening with wetness.

"You are ten times the man my boyfriend is. Your teenage dick is four times his size!"

"Beg me!" 

"Please fuck me with that huge teenage muscle cock!"

Brad placed his tubesteak at her pussy's entrance, feeling the folds of her puckered lips with his apple-sized knobhead, collecting some of her vaginal fluids to lubricate his mammoth ramrod. Both holding different parts of his cock, Jessica grunted and pressed back, the cum-lubed tip of Brad's cock fighting against her still-too-tight pussy. With one more push, her sex finally stretched around the head, pushing the folds of her shaved camel-toe inwards as several inches of forearm-thick megacock brutally invaded her innards.

"Shit, Brad, you're so fucking HHUUGE!" screamed a delirious Jessica as his cockhead tore through her the entrance to her pussy. The precum that soaked his length was definitely helping this penetration. Brad moaned in response, his glans finally hugged by her tight depths. The now-speared woman's body shook in orgasm, her cunt instantly spraying girlcum down the length of Brad's pole. Brad wrapped both hands around her waist and began to slowly piston his hips. Making sure to have a tight grip, he began to rock her body back and forth in time with his thrusts. Despite the fact that he was already inside of her, the thickness of his weapon made penetration a slow act, even with all the sexual fluids wetting his cock. Jessica couldn't believe what she was feeling. With every new inch he fucked into her, she whimpered and screamed, the nerve-endings in her cunt being stretched and pushed to their limit. At the twelve inch mark, Brad withdrew his rock hard tool until only the massively-flared head stayed inside, then rammed his humongous pussy-pleaser back into her cunt until its head bumped against the back of her cervix. Despite the pain of such a violent onslaught, Jessica garnered enough strength to scream. "You're hurting me so good Brad! Keep going, fuck my brains out!"

Brad complied and then some, hammering away at lightning speed, burning her pussywalls as his invading red-hot monster scraped against them. Over and over, he plowed Jessica's body with his tireless 18-inch dick, his heavy seedmakers loudly slapping against her thighs. 

"OH FUCK ME! UGHHH YES! OHHHHH FUCK! UHHHHHHHNNNGHH!" The hot size queen screamed loudly as she threw her head back, leaning back on the chair on her hands, arching her back and pushing her glorious tits out as she gave in to the ecstasy rushing through her. "OH FUCK GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK! YES! OH FUCK YESS! OHHHHMMMMM! YEAH! OHH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK BRAD!"

Loud manly grunts echoed throughout the backyard as the mating continued unabated, until Jessica felt the tinges of her orgasm.

"You gonna cum babe? You gonna cum for me?" He growled harshly, his balls beginning to tingle as he watched Jessica's eyes widen, wild and lost in the pure pleasure surging through every vein as he jackhammered his hard dick into her relentlessly.

"YES! YES! OH FUUCK YES! OH KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME! I'M GONNA CUM...OHHHHFUUUCKKKKU... I'M CUMMING BABY...OH FUCK I'M CUMMING...UNGHHHHHHH!" Jessica screamed, her whole body shaking with orgasmic convulsions around his unyielding bullcock.

"Ughhhh fuckk...I'm cumming...ugnnnn...gonna fill your pussy with cum baby! FUCKUGHHHH!" Brad growled through gritted teeth before he rammed his monster shaft deep into her pussy before his balls tightened. Unable to hold off his incoming discharge, Brad firmly held her hips as the first pellets of scalding cum bolted out of his cumslit, filling her uterus to the brim instantly. He filled her up so much that cum was running down his cock and her legs. Brad pulled his cock out and  blasted her face, her arms and all over her body. After minutes of nonstop cumming, Jessica now fully drenched once more, his orgasm finally started to peter out.

Jessica slid off the chair and knelt between his thighs, a river of white pouring from her stretched pussy and pooling on the ground. Holding his still-turgid ramrod in both hands, she slowly licked up and down its incredible 18-inch length. She suckled on the inch-wide cumslit and furiously jacked the immense crank with her fists, her toned arm muscles clearly straining from the efforts. Brad watched intently, his enormously-pumped up muscular body seemingly relaxing as the busty cock-hound assaulted his mega-cock with her hands and mouth. Soon, his pre-splooge started running continuously out of his helmet. His pre-cum coated Jessica's tonsils and dripped down her chin onto the vast surface of her milkbags, mixing with the thick layer of teen cum already frosting them. Every now and then, she would leave his angry cockhead to lick his overly muscular abs and chest clean of his own cum, her eyes never leaving his as she winked and purred in pleasure while continuously stroking his giant tool. Brad would then scoop fingerfuls of warm spunk from her face and feed them to her hungry mouth. 

Suddenly, a male voice was heard screaming from across the fence and a man bolted into the backyard. Ken, Jessica's boyfriend, yelled profanities as he ran at Brad while the young stud had his 18-inch rod buried halfway down Jessica's throat.

"What the fuck is going on? Are you raping my girlfriend? I'll fucking call the cops on you!" spouted Ken, before he stopped dead in his tracks. He was now seeing ten inches of Brad's colossal cock sticking out of his girlfriend's mouth, and he could not comprehend the sight before him. Averagely endowed at five inches himself, he did not imagine anyone could be as hung.

"I ain't raping her, she's begging for it!" answered Brad sneeringly. To prove his point, he withdrew his giant rod from Jessica's mouth. Immediately, she moaned and tried to pull the mighty organ back into her mouth, muttering "gimme, gimme" incomprehensibly. "See, now she's hooked and she'll never be satisfied by your puny cock!" snarled Brad at his hapless neighbor.

The studly teenager grabbed the wrists that were attempting to encircle his mammoth dong and raised Jessica from her kneeling position, positioned his still monstruously-hard beast between her thighs. Ken watched in awe as the 18-inch rod stuck way past her asscheeks on the other side. She laughed as she jumped up, hooking her arms around his neck before sliding her feet against him, one on his thigh and the other on the bottom side of his powerful cock. He pulled her closer, getting a low moan from her as her pussy is pressed against the root of his dripping cock. He rubs her up and down there for a minute, just pushing her up and down a couple inches of his cock, drawing out more moans of pleasure from her. His other hand comes up, rubbing her generous tits before lifting her up to press her whole body against his. Jessica kissed him softly while she sat on his tumescence, grinding her pussy along the base of his mammoth appendage. "Fuck me, lover!" she moaned lustfully into his ears.

Brad easily lifted her up with his strong arms and groaned mightily as he slowly impaled her with his giant cock. Jess screamed as the mighty meatrod penetrated her, her limbs wrapping around Brad's body, latching onto it. In just seconds he had forced her onto more than half of his tremendous titan, an outline of his cock showing through her pale stomach; Jessica shook and moaned as an orgasm immediately wracked her body.

Brad turned her head towards the stunned Ken.

"Ever fuck her like this? Actually, you don't need to answer, - with a body like that I'd doubt you'd be able to!"

The power in his corded muscles was displayed in its full glory in this standing position as he used Jessica as a jacking device for his demanding organ. Grunting and roaring, he powerfucked Jess, her body rapidly bouncing up and down on his mighty rod, her firm breasts swaying in front of his face. Like he was lifting nothing more than a sack of potatoes, he moved the busty blonde up and down rapidly. She had totally relinquished control of her body over to her virile lover, letting him use her body as he wished. Jessica screamed as another climax shot through her, her cunt leaking like a fountain, dripping onto the concrete beneath her.

Brad started to actively thrust into Jessica in time with her bounces, shoving more of her meaty member into the slut. Jess orgasmed again, and fuck, it looked like she was pissing herself there was so much of her feminine nectar gushing from around the stud's prodigious pole. It ran down Brad's balls and legs, soaking them in her essence. And it just kept coming. Her climaxes seemed never ending, each one bleeding into each other so closely together, it looked like she was squirting in one long, continual stream. Ken was petrified by the sight, but he couldn't look away.

"Oh my GOD, OH MY GOD!" she kept repeating while Brad continued fucking her unabated. "You are filling me ssssoo much!"

Ken covered his eyes as his girlfriend enjoyed the most powerful orgasm of her life from the super-virile teenage boy who lived next door. What would his future hold, he wondered? As the massively-endowed eighteen year old ravished his girlfriend over and over again, bringing her to countless climaxes, Ken felt utterly defeated and humiliated. Jessica caressed the boy's chiseled musculature, cooing with delight at the feeling of his strong arms and chest, encouraging him to display even more raw power to the watchful cuckold.

"MMMM, YEAH, OH YEAH...OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD...OHHH KEN, BRAD'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD...OHHH HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO...OHHH HIS DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS...UMMM, SO MUCH BETTER BABY!! OHHHH...I LOVE HIS COCK IN ME SO MUCH!! I WANT BRAD TO FUCK ME FOREVER!! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME...OHHH...HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS...UMMMM, YEAH!! YES BRAD FUCK ME!"

Jessica was fucked mercilessly for over half an hour, in various positions, while Ken was forced to watch his girlfriend's re-deflowering. Brad lifted Jessica in his strong arms, effortlessly bouncing her curvaceous body up and down unfathomable inches of his super-rigid mega-thick dick. 

OHHHH DON'T STOP! OH FUCK DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME! OHHHH FUUUCKK YEEEESSSSS!!" Jessica screamed as she clamped her eyes shut, relishing in the feverish surges of ravishing pleasure that tore through every inch of her body, fucking her ever closer to the greatest orgasm of her life. "FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH FUCK! NAIL ME BABY! FUCK! FUCK MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME HARD BABY!  OHHH FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK...OHHH FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK FOREVER!! OHHHH FUCK YOU'RE FUCKING ME BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS! OHHH FUCK! OH YES! YES! YES!"

Jessica panted erratically as she bit down hard on Brad's shoulder. Her world quickly began to spin and her pussy was so alive with pleasure that the hot girlfriend thought that at any moment she was just going to explode with how many charged bolts were shooting through her. While Jessica was still recovering from a state of perpetual ecstasy, Brad took her missionary-style, mashing her giant tits against his V-shaped torso, licking her breasts and neck, even French-kissing her, right in front of her boyfriend. By the time Brad was ready to erupt once more, he had managed to distend Jessica's pussy so much that nearly all of his monster cock sawed in and out of her easily.

"Fuck, that's some tight pussy!" exclaimed the massive stud. "I'm fucking gonna CUUM!" he bellowed, his thick cock expanding deep inside her before it shot blast after huge, thick blast of potent cum deep inside her pussy. Load after heavy, hot loud pumped deep into Jessica's spasming, well-fucked body, sending the hot girlfriend over the edge. Fuck, she had never felt so much cum inside her in her life. Brad whitewashed Jessica's deepest recesses with many scalding wads of his creamy spunk before pulling his disgorging python from her overfilled pussy with a loud plop. His gunk cascaded between her crack while the mighty organ convulsed once more and sent a giant plume of white sperm past Jessica's head that landed on the lawn several yards beyond. Ken watched in awe as the young stud covered his delirious girlfriend from head to toe in ounces of boycream.

Brad steered his wildly bucking anaconda from Jessica's writhing body and aimed the next salvoes towards a speechless Ken. The enormity of his discharges meant that the paralyzed neighbor's clothes soon ended up covered in his virile seed, long strands crisscrossing his until-now impeccably clean shirt, monumental stains coating his trousers, splashes of thick goo covering his black shoes until their color was almost undistinguishable under the creamy layer.

"Fuck yeah! There's more coming! Ummpph!" roared the teenager. Jessica immediately knelt in front of her over-endowed lover, letting him blast her countenance with pellet after pellet of his red-hot spunk. Overpowered by the ferocity of his own orgasm, Brad lost control of his discharging rod and Jessica quickly grasped the cannon with both hands, pushing down on the steel-hard rod while it spewed giant volleys of gunk high up in the open air. 

"Shit, look at all that spunk! I can't believe I'm holding the biggest, fattest cock in the world and it's just cumming and cumming and cumming!" She was getting delirious as ten, twelve then fifteen enormous streamers rocketed out of Brad's rockhard manhood. Finally, she managed to tame the bucking beast, aiming the final jets at her heaving tits, coating her entire upper chest in Brad's voluminous offerings. After a minute or so of almost continuous ejaculations, his dong rested on her right shoulder, still drooling thick dollops of semen on her back, the threatening helmet aimed at her cuckolded hubby. She held Brad's slightly softened tool up with her hands as if lifting a weight bar and licked the drying spunk from its vast surface. 

"Fuck, it feels so heavy, it's like holding a fucking baseball bat!"

"Honey, how could you do this to me?", moaned her boyfriend as he attempted to clean some of Brad's spunk from his shriveled penis.

"Because THIS is the biggest cock in the world and it's attached to the hottest, most muscular stud I could ever find in my life! He's a dream come true and he's gonna fuck me until I can't walk!" she said with a wicked smile. Brad lifted her off the ground and sat her on his rock-hard cock then crossed his arms, to show her and her wimp of a boyfriend what his monster was capable of. She looked bewildered, suspended in mid-air, her whole body resting on his cock, not bending it in the slightest. 

"Fuck, this is unbelievable! Look honey, he's carrying me on his cock!" she moaned as she reached between her legs and furiously wanked his engorged cock which had already started leaking pre-cum once more. 

"Come on," said Jessica. "Take me inside and fuck me senseless, I want us to cuckold him in his own bed." Brad walked inside their house and signaled to her boyfriend to follow them. He looked utterly defeated, his small stub of a dick barely visible under my coating of potent semen.

"Jessica, please no! Will you really let this monster fuck you on our bed?" he pleaded.

"Try and stop me!" she answered. Brad stood at the foot of the bed as she dismounted from his horse cock onto the bed, sliding her cum-coated body along the sheets. She took hold of Brad's almost four-inch wide flared head and rubbed it against her labia, while moaning breathlessly and looking Brad straight in the eyes. 

"Fuck me now you stud, while my pathetic, useless boyfriend is watching. Show him how a real man fucks a woman!" she grunted. Brad took her hand away and made her lick her fingers, then held his giant cock by its firm base and pushed forward in one mighty lunge. Her whole body was pushed by the sheer strength of his cock and she almost hit the headboard. 

"Oh, ooh, I'm cumming already! Oh fuck! Fuck me harder you fucking stud!" 

Brad admired her body while he continued pounding her, her beautiful hair was in a heap over the pillow, her huge firm tits pointing skyward and wobbling slightly every time he bottomed out of her long vagina at the end of lengthy foot-long strokes. Her flat stomach was deformed by the size of his apple-sized knobhead hitting deep inside her cervix, her muscular legs were spread wide in total submission. Brad groped her big, heavy tits roughly, squeezing the pliant flesh in his hands hard so that his fingers moulded into the soft-but-firm globes as he pulled Jessica back onto his spearing dick while he harshly massaged her naked breasts.

"Ohhh yeah, squeeze my tits Brad...mmmm...fuck, oh I love it when you squeeze my tits when you fuck me...mmm...fuck, give me your big dick bad boy!" Jessica moaned loudly, panting heavily as the two fucked as enthusiastically as they could on the loudly groaning, shaking bed.

"OHHHH YEAH! Ohhhh yeah Brad, ohhhh, fuck, make me scream...ohhhh fuck me and make me scream like my boyfriend can't!! Show him how to fuck his girlfriend!! OH YES! YES! OHHHH!!" She groaned hotly back, thrusting her ass back onto his dick ever more erratically as her orgasm built again quickly.

"Ohh, please don't stop fucking me! I don't want this to ever end! Oh God, I'm coming AGAIN!! AHHH!," his girlfriend exclaimed.

And as Jessica's own mind and body ripping orgasm slowly began to finally give way, her weak arms suddenly giving way so that she slumped down, her tight ass high as she was still impaled rigidly on his cock, gripping the edge of the bed, moaning and purring contentedly into the covers as her large tits pressed softly into the bed..she heard Brad's growl...and then suddenly he slammed nearly his entire 18 inch cock deep into her pussy, pressing her firmly into the mattress, and with a loud gasp, Jessica suddenly felt the thick head expand deep inside her.

"Ooh fuck, oh fuck...OHhhh fuck! OHHHFUUUCCKKK! Here it comes you hot slut!! Ohhh fuck, take my cum baby!! UGHHH!" Brad roared gutturally.

"OOOOOOOHHHHMMMPPHH!!" Ken's sexy girlfriend moaned erotically as suddenly a huge, thick load of potent cum blasted deep into her unprotected womb once again, followed swiftly by a second, a third, a fourth, a fifth...

Brad's huge cock pumped large, thick globs of his potent cum deep into her pussy and Jessica shuddered as an orgasm passed through her body again ... fuck, he was cumming as much as his last few loads! Fuck! He was incredible! His cum was going to be filling her mouth if he carried on shooting so much into her! She felt Brad finally slow down, her taut belly bulging slightly from all the cum inside her.

Brad laid down next to her, keeping his still-hard erection buried in her pussy. He teased her left nipple with the tip of his tongue as he continued to slowly fuck her. "Ohh, keep doing that," she told Brad as Ken looked on in amazement.

"Shit, look honey, he's still hard! Are you going to fuck me some more stud?" asked Jessica while pursing her lips seductively. Jessica instinctively knew what to do. she turned her whole body towards Ken so that he could get a good view as Brad started to quicken his pace. "OH god, his cock is amazing!!" she exclaimed, fingering her clit as Brad fucked her from behind.

"Fuck me Brad. I'm yours. Fuck me any way you want, rip me open, but FUCK ME NOW!" squealed Jessica.

Brad was now gaining some serious rhythm as he thrust his hips forward driving his huge cock into Jessica who in turn ground her hips back towards Brad. His blunt monster pounded into her womb, drawing a scream of pain and lust. He growled with desire as his cockhead pressed up against her cervix. He rotated Jessica around his cock, kneeling on the bed with her legs on his shoulders. Again he drew back, and again he drove forward. Again and again, faster and faster. Soon his massive monster jack-hammered at her barrier, his hips a blur as he used long, swift strokes. Each time he felt her depths open a little wider, and each stroke made her titanic mounds wobble wildly with the force of the impact.

Jessica was rapidly losing what remained of her composure, screaming and moaning wildly with each unstoppable thrust. She felt something deep inside her give, and felt the fat cockhead plow through her barrier to her womb, felt the heat and hardness of his superior cock invade her deepest parts. Brad roared in triumph as he finally bottomed out in her. She screamed out, voice ragged with pleasure, bursts of light flashing behind her eyes as a sudden orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. Cunt squeezing Brad's cock even tighter, a high pressure stream of girlcum sprayed from her cunt onto Brad's washboard abs. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body shook in pleasure and pain.

Brad let out a pleasured groan as the size queen's womb gripped on his enormous cockhead, her deepest parts spasming around his invading shaft. When he ground his hips forward, stuffing her to the hilt once again, he ground the tip of his shaft into the back wall of her fertile womb and prompted the sweetest moans. "You like that, slut? Like it when I stuff your fucking womb?" he groaned, once more grinding his hips forward.

Jessica's mouth opened immediately, the words pouring forth with hardly a thought. "YEEESSS! Oh, god, yes! It feels so fucking good! I'm so full of your cock! Ohhh, fuck me, fuck every inch of me, fuck me like nobody else ever can! I'm a slut for your cock, your personal slut! You made me your slut, made me a slave to your cock! I'll never fuck anyone else! I'd never be able to fucking feel them! Your perfect cock spoiled me! Ohh, nothing can compare! Nothing goes so deep, stretches me so wide, feels so hot! FUCK ME WITH YOUR PERFECT COCK!" she screamed out, her voice rising to fill the entire house. Brad wasted no time fulfilling her wish. Soon he was rolling his hips against her, his shaft driving in and out like a piston, and she was matching him. The rhythmic slapping sounds of their bodies meeting filled the room. She heard his bed creaking as his relentless pounding made it shake and rock and she heard the thudding of the headboard against the wall.

Jessica was seeing stars, her eyes shut from her seemingly endless orgasms. Every now and then, she opened her eyes and admired Brad's body, wandering from his mountainous biceps to his wide shoulders, his sculpted pecs and his washboard 8-pack, glistening with a tiny sheet of sweat. When she could, she lifted her head up from the pillow to admire the sight of Brad's massive 18-inch slab of meat ripping her cunt apart, before cumming powerfully again. Jess couldn't even scream anymore; her eyes rolled back in her head as she convulsed underneath Brad. Her back arched, and she went rigid, everything in her mind blasted away by Brad's unrelenting fuck. 

Brad was really pounding away now, his cockhead pulling at her cervix with each pull and pounding into the back wall on each thrust. His heavy, cum-filled balls churned as they slapped her juicy ass. Her entire body rewarded him for each stroke, from her clenching hole to the view of her epic, wildly wobbling tit-flesh, to her lips as they poured fourth her gratitude and begged for more with each breath, only interrupted my moans and screams of pleasure. Sweat was glistening on his body, and hers as well. There was a new instrument playing its part in the symphony of their sexual congress—a cracking, splintering sound, like wood giving way under repeated, powerful hammer blows. But if either Brad or Jess recognized what that sound meant, they gave no sign; they were both too lost in each other to think about such things. Soon his hips were a blur, his mighty cock an unyielding piston, a battering ram that pounded at her depths, ravaging her womb. He growled and gritted his teeth. These short strokes wouldn't be enough. He shifted, planting his feet, and dragged his hips back forcefully, pulling the head from her gripping womb, pulling back, further and further, until just the head was left inside her.

Jessica's eyes widened as she felt him tear that fat helmeted head from her womb and drag it back, lighting her nerves afire as it passed. She felt almost painfully empty with it gone, but the sparks of pleasure from it dragging on her walls almost made her forget about the emptiness. She looked into his eyes for a moment, emerald eyes sparkling with desire, anticipation, and fear. Then she felt him thrust again, and she couldn't help but howl with pleasure as he plowed into her, stretching every inch of her channel once more, spearing through her cervix, and once more seating himself to the hilt in her needy pussy. 

"YESSSSSSS! Oh, oh god, oh my fucking gooooood~! That was incredible! Oh, more, please, fuck all of me, every inch! I need you in me forever! Come on, fuck me harder! Fuck that pussy! Your personal pussy! It's all yours, I can't live without this GIANT FUCKING COCK! You broke me! Ruined me with your cock! I'm just your slut now!" She screamed out, waves of pleasure crashing over her mind, washing away the last vestiges of restraint. With a splintering crunch, the bed collapsed, its frame shattered by Jess and Brad's vigorous fucking. The side-rails fell away, and the mattress slammed into the ground. Brad fell forward, his cock still buried inside Jess's pussy, and ended up slamming into her with all his weight, burying himself deeper in her than either of them would have thought possible. 

"Fuck yeah! Your pussy is ssso good!" yelled Brad. His geyser started unloading inside Jessica again, huge wads of teenage spunk splashing deep inside her womb. After a minute of non-stop cumming, Jessica's womb was filled to the brim with his ball-batter, the white slosh obscenely dripping out of her distended pussy. They both stayed in place, locked together, for some time. Jess's arms and legs were wrapped around Brad. His face nestled in the crook of her neck. Both of them were breathing hard as their mixed juices dripped from Jess's overstuffed cunt and pooled on the bed. Brad removed his cum-cannon and a huge river of goo plopped out with it. He moved to the side of the bed and offered his spurting monster to the cock-hungry slut, who gladly swallowed it whole, while holding the thick shaft at midpoint, caressing the tumescent monster with her fingernails.

"Oh fuck baby that was amazing!" Jessica purred as she stroked her lover's meat. Suddenly she got a wicked glint in her eye and turned to Ken, who had pulled off his semen-drenched clothes and was quietly sitting in the corner, whimpering as he came watching the hottest sex he'd ever seen. 

"Ken! Get over here!" Jessica commanded her cowering boyfriend. Ken crawled on to the bed. "See what a real load looks like?" she asked as she grabbed Ken's head and pushed it between her legs. As she rubbed her slimy cunt against his mouth, the sperm in her began to flow right out and into his mouth. "Aw yeah, eat that fucking cum! Taste that musclecum!" Jessica moaned. It took a while for him to finish, her hole was so bloated from the huge amounts of jizz and it was running out of her pussy like a river. Ken was so busy swallowing that he didn't notice Jessica whispering to Brad, making him smirk and walk around the bed behind him.

And then… he felt it.

Something big. Heavy. Warm. It flopped down into the space between his ass cheeks, lodging there. He could feel it throbbing. He felt a throbbing against his anus and knew it was Brad's big, fat, monster, bulging against his opening. Next, a drizzle of hot liquid on his lower back.

Whap! Something big and heavy slammed into Ken's right ass-globe.

“Ah!” he yelled. The impact was repeated again and again. Whap! Whap! Whap! Then, it began to alternate sides. Brad spanked him over and over with his hardening cock.

Brad pulled Ken's head out from between Jessica's legs and said "Your turn, bitch."

Ken panicked. He shook his head and pleaded for mercy as Brad shoved his big cum-coated cock into Ken's mouth. Ken sucked as best as he could, but Brad was being a little too rough with him, and Ken began to gag. He held Ken's head and fucked his mouth like he wanted to break Ken's jaw. Brad viciously thrust his hips, his immense cock ramming in and out of the Ken's face. 

"Fuck his face! I want to see him take it all!" Jessica was lost in her own passion, she shoved 4 fingers in her pussy as she watched Brad force his meat down Ken's throat. Brad fucked Ken's throat like a man possessed, in and out again and again. Ken felt the cheeks of Brad's ass tighten, then with a loud "Arghhhh!" he started to cum and cum and cum, it seemed like slow motion, ever detail seemed to be amplified, only slowed down, stream after stream of cum shot into Ken's mouth. Ken couldn't swallow it fast enough and cum began spraying out of the corners of his mouth and down his chin.

When Brad pulled his penis out of Ken's mouth he cock-slapped him in the face again, and then he dragged Ken to the middle of the room, dropping him face-down onto the carpet. Brad kicked Ken's legs open and wasted no time in lining his massive pelvis-pulverizer to Ken's virgin anus. 

“Oh my god, you're going to completely destroy Ken’s ass!” Jessica gasped, looking at the intimidating size difference for the first time. A blood-curdling scream immediately reverberated through the room as Ken felt a new immensity start to enter his ass. Ken was weeping and clawing at the floor as Brad's cock slowly but surely sunk into his bowels.

"Yeah," Jessica grunted, so horny that she could barely sit straight. "Fuck him. Fuck that little bitch."

Ken's eyes went wider than they’d ever been and even rolled up and crossed slightly as the intruding tool began to burrow into his guts, inch by inch, making a bulging shape in his belly from sheer size alone. There was a meaty, churning sound from deep in his guts as Brad's brutal penetration reshaped his intestines into nothing more than another sleeve for cock. From that moment forward, excretion and any other functions would be secondary to the main purpose of the warm, wet, gripping confines of his asshole. Ken’s guts were rearranged by the 18 inch, arm-thick monster. His prostate made a crunching sound. His eyelids fluttered and his tongue fell from his mouth. He made a high-pitched moaning sound as Brad mounted him and squashed him flat and began to pound him into the ground.

Ken’s penis had hardened to be straight as an arrow, seemingly fit to burst, a transformation that Jessica watched with approval.

“Oh shit! Ken, your cock is harder than I've ever seen it! You like being a little bottom for this god?” She dropped down to crawl next to her boyfriend and watch his penis strain and throb as it bobbed in the open air. Jessica reached a hand out to press against Ken’s smooth midsection, rubbing Brad’s cock through the membrane of her boyfriend's skin, jacking that dick while it plowed away inside his asshole. She could even see the fat divot of Brad’s huge dickhole beneath Ken’s skin, like a second belly-button!

"Nnngh, I’m going to cum, watching you become Brad’s bitch!" she moaned, sliding beneath Ken and letting his throbbing cocktip spear into her pussy. “Aw fuck, Brad's stretched me out so much I can't even feel you any more!” She had to scoot her butt up and let Ken fuck down into her via a piledriver sort of position, otherwise the cock-bulge from Brad’s assfucking would have intruded between them. “Fuck him harder, Brad!” she begged. “Fucking destroy my boyfriend’s ass and force his cock into my pussy!” She reached up and spread her thighs lewdly, balancing on her shoulders, pulling back on her knees, presenting her pussy for Ken to drill down into, spurred on by Brad’s thrusts from behind.

His eyes were squinted shut with tears. “It feels like I'm barely touching the sides!” The sounds certainly gave that impression - meaty slurps and schloorps and slllrrches of sopping, lubed up pussy trying to cling but really just serving as a loose, wet meat hole.  “Oh fuck!" Jess moaned in Ken's face. "Brad’s pulverized my pussy so much it’s taken on the shape of his dick!”

Every second, Brad would thrust his huge, hammering fuck pillar into Ken’s asshole, bulging him out lewdly. This would in turn force Ken forward and jam his downward-pointing fuckmeat into Jessica’s pussy. But Ken might as well have been fucking nothing or damn near close to it, only her outer lips gripping his base in the loosest sense of the word. It was like he rutted straight into the air -- warm air, at least -- but that was about all the sensation he got. Tears filled Ken's eyes as Jessica smiled at him evilly.

“Oh, fuck!” Jessica moaned, cumming all and squirting all over Ken’s cock. “Pump your stud cum up my boyfriend’s little ass, Brad! Make him your bottom bitch! It makes me so wet to watch you make him into your cocksleeve!” 

The tight sensation of Ken’s ass, in combination with the nastiness of Jessica, was quickly pushing him to the edge. "Here it comes!" Brad warned, snarling into Ken's ear, "Take my fucking cum!" His thrusts were getting more erratic and haggard as he reached the edge, and Jess saw his big, swollen balls draw up a little in his scrotum as they prepared to erupt and power a tidal-wave-sized load into Ken’s ass. Pistoning his hips one last time, Brad sheathed the entirety of his behemoth into the helpless boyfriend. Letting out a strained moan, his cock flexed within him, his balls rumbling against his ass. When it happened, Brad buried his cock as far as he could in Ken’s ass and roared loudly. A long, low, burbling spraying noise came from within Ken’s body as his stomach expanded to make him look pregnant. 

“Brad is filling up your ass with a huge fucking load,” Jessica moaned, sliding out from under the two of them and climbing onto the bed for a better view. She vigorously fingered and fisted herself to multiple thunderous climaxes as she watched Brad fill her barely conscious boyfriend. "Oh that feels so goddamn good!" she screamed as she came again.

Ken shuddered to orgasm himself and slumped over, barely conscious. Brad pulled out and kicked Ken onto his back, standing over him as he used both hands to stroke his pulsating pole, his fists rapidly flying up and down its length. Cock pointed downward, he used it like a fleshy hose to completely and utterly cover the man. Cum rained over Ken's body in thick streams, painting him in lashes of off-white cream. When Brad's orgasm ended he bent over to run his cock all over Ken's face and chest, smearing the semen around, and then he stuck his cock into Ken's mouth and forced a foot of his monster rod down his throat until he felt Ken pass out. Brad pulled out and he slapped Ken across the face, but got no response. Ken was out cold, his body spread wide in a pool of cum, a stream of white tinged with red flowing from his wrecked ass. Brad stood up and turned to Jessica, his glistening muscles framing his monster cock as he made his way back to the bed. Jessica fondled herself in anticipation, rubbing her cum and sweat covered tits as she spread her legs for her approaching master. Brad didn't say a word as he grabbed his thick log of cock around its base and smacked it against her tits several times, causing her to let out an embarrassingly whorish moan.

"Shit, you're so huge!", she exclaimed. Jessica wrapped her huge mounds around Brad's shaft and began to make out with his cockhead.  "OOOH! SLLLURP! Mmmh, your massive cock tastes so good Brad, you're such a fucking beast!" enthused Jessica as she licked the bulbous head of the stud's angry weapon.

"Yeah, suck it!" encouraged Brad, one hand tugging on Jessica to give him leverage during this sumptuous fellatio. Once again, the enormously-endowed young man let loose a volley of pre-cum that spewed as high as Jessica's hair, covering her nose and forehead with a heavy dose of salty seminal juices. Finally, her head began to bob up and down real fast, but Brad pulled her mouth off of his twitching cock and said, "Now it's time for you to feel my cock up your ass baby!"

"P-please! Fuck me!" Jessica howled with obvious need.

Brad picked up the giant-titted goddess, lowering his behemoth with one hand and angling Jessica towards him with the other until her tight buns reached the edge of the bed. Kneeling down, he placed his titanic boycock at her anal entrance, letting loose with an ounce or so of lubricating pre-splooge. He swiveled his giant glans back and forth, smearing her asshole with his potent goo. Jessica sucked in a deep breath at the feeling, hips jerking, trying to match Brad's movements while also forcing his cock into her.  Then, he carefully inserted the apple-sized head of his colossus, letting Jessica catch her breath with each invading inch. Eventually, his helmet was fully lodged inside her cavity and he continued his upwards journey up her distended bowels. 

"God, it's so fucking huge, you're ripping me apart but it feels so good! AAAH, I'm coming already!" moaned the size-queen, juices squirting out of her pussy and splashing over the deep crevasses of Brad's rock-hard abs. Brad had only penetrated her with a third of his shaft before he felt some resistance, her hole becoming narrower. His titanium pole dug its way nevertheless, impaling Jessica with several more inches before the stud stopped and sawed back out. He slammed back in, his heavy spermbags noisily bouncing against the sheets on the side of the bed. 

Brad increased the pace and brought Jessica over the edge time and time again, her loud cries of ecstasy resonating through the whole house. Keeping a good rhythm, Brad pistoned his hips at the buxom beauty below her. His hard thighs pressed into Jessica's much softer pair, using them like a trampoline to bounce off of on each thrust. Her giant tits were bouncing atop her chest and Brad took hold of them, massaging them while he continued his assaults on her backside. Her entire body convulsed in another squirting orgasm and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. By this point, Jessica’s shaking didn’t stop and neither did her squirting; Brad literally had her in a cycle of never ending orgasms. The bed creaked and rocked, the headboard slamming into the wall as Brad fucked her into the bed harder and harder. 

Sawing his log of fuckmeat into her ruined hole faster and faster, Brad's body tensed as his climax began to build once again. He could feel his cock harden even further, the veins pulsing across it intensely.  Hilting himself at last, the thick base of his massive meat hugged completely by Jessica's pulled-taut asshole, he held the woman still as the beginning of his load raced up his cock. His shaft bulged, stretching out the slut's depths even more. 

"Fuck yeah!" he bellowed, the first blast firing from his throbbing crown.  Audible sounds were heard as hot lances of thick cum hosed down Jessica's spasming, dick-gripping asspipe and pooled deep in her guts. She brought a hand to her belly and rubbed the spot where Brad's cocktip was bulging beneath her skin.

"Shit, I can feel it, it's so fucking strong! AAAH!", she screamed as Brad unloaded more powerful jets of cum in her overflowing hole. Then, as Brad thrust his ultra-stiff monster again, her head hit the headboard with a loud thud as her eyes closed as she fainted. Brad pulled his disgorging rod out of her ass, a torrential downpour of her frothy progeny following it and pouring onto the now-ruined bedspread. Grappling with his bucking beast, which fired a long stream of white across the ceiling, Brad pointed it down towards the prone slut. Jessica's hair was hit first, her head instantaneously plastered against the bed's coverings. He blasted her fat mounds next, completely drenching them in her goo. Half a dozen thick strands erupted from his peach-sized helmet and each was bigger and stronger than the previous one.  Cum covered her entire body again in thick layers. 

As his orgasm began to peter out, Brad lazily stroked his giant bitch breaker, letting the remaining dregs liberally coat the wall behind the bed, claiming her bedroom with his slimy gunk. Rubbing his cock slower and massaging it below the ridge of the fat glans, he looked down at the near-comatose woman. Bubbles popped across the swamp of semen plastered over her visage in time with her breathing, her chest rising and deflating with every labored breath. Brad smiled as he wiped his cock across Jessica's cum-enveloped face. Wielding her cock like a club, he slapped Jessica’s face gently with a laugh, waking the girl from her orgasm induced slumber. 

"Time to wake up babe."

Opening her eyes, Jessica looked up at Brad through cum-frosted lashes. Jessica did her best to sit up, having trouble due to the weight of the cum filling and covering her. She raised both hands to her face and did her best to shovel off the white goop that covered her visage. "Oh fuck, how long was I out? Oh fuck, I'm totally coated in your spunk!" She moaned as she took in the sight of her cum-drenched body and ruined room in front of her. 

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Brad stepped off the bed and slowly wanked his monster to milk the last dollops of cum from its 18 inch sperm canal. He was sweating profusely from this monumental fuck session and held his arms up behind his head to show off his mighty teenage muscles. His biceps ballooned out and his chest heaved with power as the ripped muscles strained from the exertion. His muscles moved and pulsed like a well orchestrated machine, her eyes fixated on the sheer massiveness of his form. Jessica stared up at him as she scooped up handfuls of cum from her body and sucked it down. She squeezed her big tits, licking her own nipples clean before sitting up to lick Brad's pumped muscles. Jessica smiled at him and crawled up to him to clean up his cum and sweat covered pecs. She slid down, licking his abs clean of their combined juices before lifting his softening cock, slurping up the warm sap from the unending length of his pillar of flesh and sucking the goo dangling from his heavy seedmakers.

“Thank you for fucking me, God,” she moaned, breathily, before pulling his glans up against her face and making out with his cockhead. 

"Please come back soon."

Brad bent down and kissed her, "See you tomorrow, slut."

He left her to clean up the mess and went back home.

THE END

• Like 20

• 1 month later...

Love this story! Might be one of my favourite stud x bimbo stories of all time. Would love a continuation :D

Unfortunately for me, your other stories mostly only include m/m action, which isnt my thing.