On 6/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, OldFashioned said:

Gabe Kapler, who has matured into a *very* sexy a manger for the Giants. Good to see other baseball fans here 😉

41B7A605-095D-4C4A-8D4F-72F4004127C1.jpeg

Just hot as hell

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I'll have a helping of CAM  the bodybuilder in his posing trunks!

This is great, with 21 characters (and more to cum) it's great to know who you want to see more of!

5 minutes ago, Broody said:

This is great, with 21 characters (and more to cum) it's great to know who you want to see more of!

The biggest, buffest and cockiest guys like Cam, of course :)

• Like 1

That second part of the day was amazing for our guy. Never in his wildest dream he would have thought that being the best of the month was gonna come with such rewards

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

The biggest, buffest and cockiest guys like Cam, of course :)

Definitely lots of big and cocky in the next chapter. Which I'm almost done because I wrote it before this one, but it didn't quite fit with Frat Boy Friday.

15 minutes ago, FallenAway said:

I'll jump on this wagon:  I want Banner to give my keyboard platform a few strong tugs.  (Yes, that's a double entendre.)

Banner is definitely a "key" character! We get to hear a bit about what others think of him in the next chapter.

11 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

That second part of the day was amazing for our guy. Never in his wildest dream he would have thought that being the best of the month was gonna come with such rewards

So far things have come easily for Jeffy. Some new characters are going to make him work for it!