5 minutes ago, SecretlyWriting said:

it's most likely because as the follower number increase, when they return to read, probably their views after a time is considered new, so the views just explode by old ones being renewed and new ones arrive. for this to happen people should really be in anticipation. like leaving with a cliffhanger, saying that sex scene will come at the next chapter with a certain someone... or they can just enjoy the story like me to wait for that sweet sweet juicy content. both are equally effective

Thanks for the explanation!  Whatever it is I am humbled!

13 hours ago, Broody said:

Holy smokes! Must have done something right in that last chapter for the views to jump by 5000 in two days! Folks don’t be shy about leaving a reaction or a comment it’s great to get feedback!

You've done something right in every chapter of this story, and each new one is eagerly anticipated.  There are so many powerful doms in that office I'm beginning to think there will be a battle of the titans.  The winner will get ALL the cherries.

10 hours ago, FallenAway said:

You've done something right in every chapter of this story, and each new one is eagerly anticipated.

Aw thanks, bro!

10 hours ago, FallenAway said:

There are so many powerful doms in that office I'm beginning to think there will be a battle of the titans.  The winner will get ALL the cherries

I have a happy ending in mind, but there will indeed be a number of battles between titans before we get there!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 10:37 AM, Broody said:

Holy smokes! Must have done something right in that last chapter for the views to jump by 5000 in two days! Folks don’t be shy about leaving a reaction or a comment it’s great to get feedback!

Because it's a hot and fun story :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey gang,

Since I've had a couple of PMs about it, I thought I'd provide an update. I have been working on a next chapter featuring Davey, but it's been slow going.  I've had a C5-C6 nerve pinch injury on left side and the pain has really sapped my libido. The good news is the pain is improving with physio, but I still have a lot of numbness and tingling in my index and middle fingers, which makes typing a chore. That's all to say I hope to have a chapter featuring Davey aka "Kentucky Steel" up before too long. 

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate all the interest in this series.

Broody

• Like 6