musclegin30

Seriously, I adore slasher movies, so I’ve been yearning to see something like this. I especially liked how they turned on their father at the end there. VERY hot! 

lowkey hoping that we get a sequel where we get to see what the boys wind up getting into after their birthday is over lol 

• Like 1

This story was a spur of the moment thing, started a week before Halloween. While no sequel is planned, I'm not ruling it out. After all, what would the slasher genre be without endless sequels? 😄

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, musclegin30 said:

This story was a spur of the moment thing, started a week before Halloween. While no sequel is planned, I'm not ruling it out. After all, what would the slasher genre be without endless sequels? 😄

I’m gonna hope with all of my nasty little heart! But I’m just happy to get such a well paced and brutal muscle slasher!!

• Like 1

Yeah, seriously, I’ve been pondering potential continuations for this, and right now my favorite concept is the boys getting a super rich sugar daddy who provides them with all the victims they could want and all the luxuries that they’ve become accustomed to. Maybe have some conflict with the sugar daddy being smart enough to avoid putting the boys on his will but too enthralled by them to resist worshipping them regardless.

Also, I love the fucked up loyalty that the boys have to each other. It’s extremely hot that the only thing that the boys care about is each other. 

• Like 5

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, musclegin30 said:

Halloween is just around the corner and the sequel is coming...

I am 100%PUMPED!! I showed this to a friend and now he’s as addicted to it as I am!

• Like 1