Chapter 5 first half

zack pov

i watched as my brother fucked her right in front of me and I couldn’t do anything and the worst part was that I was the hardest I’ve ever been. Rose hasn’t even noticed me but ray is looking me right in the eyes while mercilessly breeding her “your next little bro your gonna make a great cow” he says nothing but lust in his eyes as rose cums again.

Im shocked as I can feel the virus starting to affect me it’s not supposed to be this fast but a thought crossed my mind as he cums in rose again “is he so virile even the virus got stronger”

as he’s walking towards me my body changes faster my chest swelling and as the rest of me gets bigger I feel my junk getting smaller but I couldn’t care less I just needed him inside me. 
the second he’s close enough I throw myself at him sucking him off “always knew you were a cum slut deep down “he chuckles pushing me down further.

(sorry for incomplete chapter I’ve just been really busy lately )

• Like 11

• 3 months later...

Chapter 5 next half 

ray pov

I grunt as I cum . Zack greedily swallowing it all. “Good job bro now for the real fun” I pick him up teasing his hole as I walk out of the apartment “I’m going to let the whole building know your my slut” as I start fucking him in the hallway his moans echo throughout the building “ yes bro pls breed me let them know I’m yours “he says as he pushes me deeper inside of him and I push him against the wall thrusting into him like a wild animal and I start to grow again pushing him further up the wall as we keep going at it the wall starts cracking and he cums but I just chuckle as I keep thrusting until he’s exhausted and I finally cum inside him as some of our neighbors check to see what’s happening they get drawn in and one after another I breed them slowly growing each time and after hours of fucking I pass out  barely fitting in the hallway surrounded by my new herd. As I dream of breeding the rest of the city.

• Like 9