New World Order - A Race of Bodybuilder Gods Install a New World Government to Force Mankind to Worship Their Bodies

IronKing

On 2/5/2023 at 3:52 AM, IronKing said:

New World Order 

WARNING: EXTREME MUSCLE DOMINATION SNUFF

Author's Note

As a horny teenager, I was most turned on by Chip Masterson's muscle snuff stories. I would go to bed touching myself, imagining my own. I imagined a race of bodybuilder gods brutally taking over the world and crushing everyone in their path. Effortlessly ripping apart superheroes, flexing and posing over their enemies. Merciless. Unstoppable.

I've decided to put my imaginations into writing and revive the old-school Masterson-styled muscle snuff stories.

Except I put a little bit of me with it.

I have an un-named technique of writing (at least I don't know if it has such a term).

I call it "prosetry" which combines elements of prose and poetry.

I weave in and out of poetry, and it's difficult to differentiate at times but it seems to flow together.

It might be somewhat uncanny at first but I think you'll enjoy it.

SUMMARY

An humanoid race of giant, immortal, handsome, ultra-masculine naked bodybuilder gods appear out of nowhere, taking over the world. 

Brutus the Iron King is the leader of this god race. His aim is to install a new world government and force the world to worship their bodies.

All the world's superheroes like Captain America, Superman, and the Hulk try to stop the gods from taking over.

Their efforts are futile. The bodybuilder gods have no weakness; their bodies are impenetrable.

They effortlessly tear apart or crush their opponents and remain unscathed.

Chapter 1

Brutus the Iron King was an enormous figure, the most colossal being in existence. His body was packed with layers of impenetrable muscle, so dense and thick it seemed as if His veins were about to burst from His skin. He was a leader of an immortal race of bodybuilders, and they had arrived on Earth with the purpose of dominating it.

Naked, Brutus stood outside the city limits dripping with tanning oil, admiring His own form in awe. The veins on His biceps popped out like knotted ropes. His legs stood up like two colossal tree trunks, capable of crushing any puny mortal beneath him with a single flex. 

"It's time," He declared, gazing sternly upon the hundred bodybuilders that had materialized behind him. Each of them was blessed with an impressive physique - their muscular frames coated in thick dense slabs of muscle.

Brutus sparked a smile. "My brothers," He began. "Today is the day we take control of this planet."

The throng of bodybuilder gods roared with thunderous bravado, their testosterone-fueled spirits brimming with enthusiasm and confidence as they set their sights on total planetary domination.

"We'll crush them!" One shouted.

"No! They'll serve us!" Another yelled.

Brutus silenced the uproar by raising His arms into the air, flexing His magnificently bulging biceps and back muscles, "Yes! Soon, everyone living on this Earth will become slaves to our magnificent bodies!"

He inhaled deeply and began to flex His muscles, the power of His strength visible to all as His biceps swelled and quads pumped like pistons. His back muscles jutted up like mountains, while His chest seemed to expand as if He were about to burst from it.

The bodybuilders behind him erupted into a frenzy as they watched their leader flex in all of His glory. They themselves began to flex, each immaculate physique bulging under the skin. Everywhere you looked, Herculean physiques were popping up and down in unison - each one more impressive than the last. 

Brutus bared His chest and bellowed out "Go!" His voice roared like thunder as the group charged towards the city limits, emboldened by their strength and virility.

The city was unprepared for the onslaught of bodybuilder gods barreling through the streets and smashing down buildings, leaving a path of destruction in their wake. In the face of this oncoming storm, people fled in terror.

But soon, the police arrived on the scene to try and quell the chaos. Armed with batons and firearms, they prepared to confront Brutus' army of bodybuilders and put an end to their rampage.

The gods moved as one impenetrable unit, their rippling muscles casting a formidable shadow over the battlefield. They were a pack of wild naked beasts, marked by their unbelievable size and unrestrained ferocity in their eyes. 

The officers were completely overwhelmed by the gods’ power and strength. They could only watch in horror as the bodybuilder gods ripped them apart with ease and savage brutality, tearing limbs from their bodies without hesitation. 

One bodybuilder god grabbed an officer's head and put it between his thighs before squeezing until it exploded, splattering blood and brains across the area. Another bodybuilder god crushed an officer with his bare hands until he was nothing more than a mangled heap of flesh and bones. Another wrenched an officer's arms off, before throwing them into the crowd in a gory display of power. And another raised an officer with one arm and hurled him into a building.

Brutus smiled wide, admiring the carnage He had wrought. With a satisfied smirk, He ejaculated a fiery proclamation, addressed to the terrified citizens who were left trembling with fear in the wake of the bodybuilder gods. Brutus saved a few to execute one-by-one in front of the crowd.

The officer’s body is trembling in the air, his muscles tense and his expression filled with terror. Eyes flickering from side to side, desperately seeking help from the crowd, but they remain silent and still. The grip of the Iron King is strong and confident, his expression smug and triumphant. He stares deep into the officer’s eyes.

"This is what happens when mortals dare to challenge gods."

With a swift motion, He snaps the officer's neck with a loud crack and his body is thrown through the air, limp and lifeless. The body flops onto the ground, adding to the gruesome scene of carnage. 

Brutus flexes His bulging biceps and towers over the crowd with an aura of supremacy. His imposing figure and stern expressions fill the air with authority, and He moves with trained precision, as if His body and mind are one. He commands attention with every glance, flexing His muscles to demonstrate His strength and power.

"This is the fate that awaits any who oppose us! You will worship this cock, or you will die!" Brutus bellows, the sound echoing off of the walls. His enormous manhood oscillates menacingly in between His legs, a symbol of absolute power and vengeance.

Without hesitation, He grasps the second officer's arms, lifting them in the air and tugging with such force that they separate from his body with a sickening CRACK. The screams of agony and terror that erupt from his lips are deafening as he writes in inexplicable pain and shock on the ground.

"Behold! I am your God!" He declares with a satisfied roar. "You will bow to my will and worship these arms, or suffer the same fate as this foolish fuck!"

Brutus strides forward, His muscles quivering with rage. He stops in front of the limbless officer and strikes a fierce double bicep pose, as if to signify His dominance. With a single clap, the Iron King sends a shockwave through the city and obliterates the officer, leaving only a splash of crimson sludge in its place.

The bodybuilder gods roar with approval. The muscles of the bodybuilder gods bulge like mountains, each flex proving their superior strength and machismo. The mere mortals around them quiver in fear, tasting the oppressive masculinity that radiates off the gods.

On his knees, the third captive officer stared up at Brutus with wide, terror-filled eyes. He was frozen in shock, unable to comprehend the sheer power of the bodybuilder God before him.

Brutus grasped him tightly in His mighty arms, pulling the officer between his two pecs. The man squirmed and tried to break free from his grasp, but it was futile.

Brutus tightened His grip and squeezed the man's head between His bulging pecs. With a quick and powerful flex of His muscles, he crushed the officer's head like an eggshell. 

The crowd gasped in horror as they watched the gruesome scene unfold. The mangled body of the unfortunate patrolman lay lifelessly on the ground in a pool of blood, his head and brains splattered across the pavement like roadkill.

Brutus stood imperiously over them, victorious in His demonstration of strength and dominance over those that dared to challenge him. He continued to flex His muscles as if daring anyone else present to challenge him and receive a similar fate. 

It seemed no one had anything left to prove however; they could only watch in awe as Brutus moved from one victim to another with startling accuracy and speed. Each time he crushed another life between His ironclad muscles, it was as if he was exerting some form of sadistic pleasure from it all; or perhaps this murderous rampage was simply a way for him to demonstrate how powerful he really was–the strongest being alive!  

No one dared utter a word about what had just happened; there wasn't a single soul who would risk incurring the Iron King's wrath by speaking out against him now. As quickly as it began, it ended; leaving nothing but death behind in its wake. 

Brutus finally turned around triumphantly, surveying the area with a satisfied smirk on His face before looking down at the lifeless bodies surrounding him with prideful contempt.

"Do not be afraid," he said, as he looked out over the crowd. 

He surveyed them with an intimidating stare and then continued, "I have come to bring order to this chaos. You will obey my commands or face grave consequences." He paused for emphasis before adding, "And know this. I am not just any bodybuilder god. I am the God of all bodybuilder gods!"

With that declaration, he flexed His biceps and threw His hands up in the air triumphantly. His message was clear; He was in control and He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Everyone in attendance knew it.

Incredibly hot. Turned my cock into steel in seconds. I can’t wait to see more.🔥🔥

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 3: The Iron King versus Wonder Woman and the Amazons

Chapter 3: The Iron King versus Wonder Woman and the Amazons

The air hung heavy with the stench of blood and fear. The city, once a vibrant tapestry of life, was now a canvas of shattered glass and twisted metal, a testament to the Iron King's brutal power. The crowd, a silent, trembling mass, watched with a mixture of terror and morbid fascination as a new wave of heroes approached.

It was the Amazons, led by the formidable Wonder Woman, their bodies clad in gleaming armor, their faces etched with a fierce determination. They were a force to be reckoned with, their swords glinting in the sunlight, their eyes burning with righteous fury. But even their legendary strength and courage seemed to falter as they approached the Iron King.

He stood amidst the carnage, a towering monument of muscle and arrogance, his body glistening with sweat and tanning oil, his cock throbbing with a primal energy. He surveyed the approaching Amazons with a disdainful smirk, his voice a low rumble that echoed through the city.

"Well, well, well," he drawled, his voice dripping with condescension. "Look what we have here. A bunch of chicks with swords. What a pathetic sight."

"I also have a sword," he said, his voice low and dangerous. He looked down, a smirk playing on his lips. He was referring to his hard erect anaconda-sized dick. 

"Perhaps, you have a place where I can put it." He said with a cocky smirk.

Wonder Woman, her eyes blazing with righteous fury, stepped forward. "You have brought chaos and destruction to this city," she declared, her voice ringing with authority. "Your reign of terror ends here."

The Iron King let out a deep, guttural sound that sent shivers down the spines of the onlookers. "Reign of terror? You call this a reign of terror? This is just a warm-up. A taste of what's to come." He flexed one bicep, the muscle bulging under his skin like a massive boulder. 

"I am the God of gods. I AM YOUR ALPHA. WORSHIP THESE BICEPS. WORSHIP THESE LEGS. WORSHIP THIS COCK."

The Amazons, their faces hardened with resolve, drew their swords and prepared to fight. But the Iron King just stood there, his body radiating an aura of untouchable power. "You're wasting your time, ladies," he said, his voice dripping with condescension. "This is a man's job. Go back to your kitchen and make me a sandwich."

Wonder Woman, her patience wearing thin, charged forward, her sword glinting in the sunlight. "You will not insult us, brute!" she roared, her voice filled with righteous anger. "We are warriors, not your playthings."

The other Amazons followed suit, their swords flashing in a whirlwind of steel. They attacked the Iron King from all sides, their movements swift and precise, their strikes aimed at his vital points. But the Iron King just stood there, his body unyielding, his muscles absorbing their attacks like a sponge. Their swords, forged in the fires of the gods, shattered against his muscle, leaving only harmless sparks and a dull thud.

"PATHETIC," he sneered, his voice laced with amusement. "You're little girls playing with dolls. Weak scrawny bitches waiting for a real man to come into your life and show you who Daddy is." He struck a lat spread pose, his back muscles rippling like a series of perfectly sculpted waves, his arms stretched wide, showcasing the breadth of his awesome power.

The Amazons, their attacks failing to even scratch the Iron King, began to falter. They were facing an opponent unlike any they had ever encountered before. His strength was beyond anything they could comprehend.

It was time to show the Amazons who their Daddy is. 

The Iron King let out a guttural roar, his voice echoing through the city. The whole scene goes dark. A ray of light shines upon the Iron King's body, illuminating every inch of his magnificent physique.

The Amazons, their eyes fixated on the Iron King's body, felt a strange sensation wash over them. A tingling sensation, starting in their tight cunts and spreading throughout their bodies. It was a sensation they had never experienced before, a sensation that was both exhilarating and terrifying.

The Iron King, his body glistening with sweat and tanning oil, stood in a lat spread, his muscles bulging like a series of perfectly sculpted mountains. He slowly bounced one of his pecs, and the Amazons gasped in unison. The tingling sensation intensified, turning into a wave of pure, unadulterated pleasure. Their bodies began to tremble, their eyes widening in disbelief.

The Iron King, his cock throbbing with anticipation, bounced the other pec, then the other, and then started bouncing them in a rhythmic pattern, left, right, left. The Amazons, their minds consumed by the sheer power of his pecs, were completely hypnotized. They were experiencing orgasms, dozens of them, all at the same time.

The Iron King, his body radiating with an overwhelming masculinity, began to pose. Each pose, illuminated by a ray of light, was more magnificent than the last. His muscles rippled and flexed, showcasing the sheer power and beauty of every inch of his body.

With each pose, the orgasms intensified. Hundreds turned into thousands, then millions, then billions. The Amazons, their bodies convulsing with pleasure, were completely lost in the moment.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" The Iron King asked, his voice dripping with arrogance. "You like how Daddy's pecs make you feel?"

The Amazons, their bodies convulsing, could only moan in response, their eyes locked on the Iron King's pecs.

The Iron King, his cock now rock hard, leaned forward and flexed his arm. He kissed one of his biceps. "Nice biceps, huh?," He said, feeling the hard, smooth muscle beneath his lips. "Maybe you'd like to taste them. Or better yet . . . have them wrapped around your throat."

He ran his hands over his body, feeling the smooth, oiled surface of his hard pecs and abs. He was turned on by his own magnificent, God-like physique.

He waggled his dick left and right, showing off its size, a thick, throbbing anaconda that dwarfed even the most impressive of Amazonian swords. "Look at it, ladies," he said, his voice dripping with arrogance.

"This is what a REAL MAN looks like."

The Amazons, their bodies writhing in a symphony of orgasmic convulsions, were completely lost in the moment. They were no longer warriors, no longer Amazons. They were just sex-crazed sluts, consumed by the overwhelming masculinity of the Iron King.

He turned to the other Amazons, his eyes gleaming with a primal hunger. "You," he pointed to one, a particularly beautiful Amazon with long, flowing hair. "Kiss my feet."

The Amazon, her body convulsing with pleasure, fell to her knees and began to kiss the Iron King's feet. She ran her hands over the smooth, oiled surface of his gigantic calf muscles.

"You," he pointed to another, a fierce warrior with a piercing gaze. "Worship these legs."

The Amazon, her body convulsing with pleasure, fell to her knees and began to worship the Iron King's thighs. She ran her hands over the smooth, oiled surface of his thighs, feeling the throbbing power of his leg.

"You," he pointed to another, a woman with a fierce, determined expression. "Worship my abs."

The Amazon, her body convulsing with pleasure, fell to her knees and began to worship the Iron King's abs. She ran her hands over the smooth, oiled surface of his muscle, feeling the throbbing power of his core.

The Iron King, his body radiating with an aura of pure, unadulterated masculinity, watched as the Amazons worshipped his body. He was turned on, not by their worship, but by his own power, his own magnificence.

"You like what you see, Wonder Woman?" he asked, his voice a low growl. "You this dick inside you?"

Wonder Woman, her body convulsing with pleasure, her eyes locked on the Iron King's cock, could only moan in response.

"Strip," he commanded, his voice a low growl. "Strip for Daddy."

Wonder Woman, her body trembling, began to strip. She removed her armor, piece by piece, revealing her toned, muscular body. She was a warrior, a goddess, but in the presence of the Iron King, she was nothing more than a submissive slave.

"Good girl," he said, his voice dripping with approval. "Now, dance on Daddy's dick."

Wonder Woman, her body trembling, began to dance on his dick. She was a warrior, a goddess, but in the presence of the Iron King, she was nothing more than a cheap slut.

Getting bored, the Iron King lifted her and placed her tight cunt on the head of his dick.

"Open up for Daddy," he commanded, his voice a low growl. "Take it."

Wonder Woman, her body convulsing with pleasure, opened up for the King's cock. She felt the throbbing power of his manhood, the sheer force of his masculinity.

"TAKE IT," he commanded again, his voice a low growl.

Wonder Woman, her body convulsing with pleasure, her eyes rolled back, her mouth foaming with ecstasy, took the Iron King's cock deep inside her.

She was experiencing trillions of orgasms, all at the same time. It was the Ultimate Ecstasy.

Making slut noises like a cheap slut, Wonder Woman immediately dies. It was too good. Too intense. It was death by cock.

The Iron King, smirking as he watched as Wonder Woman's body went limp. He had broken her. Conquered her.

Wonder Woman, a heroine of mankind, reduced to a cock-worshipping dancing slut for the Iron King.

He slapped the cheap slut off his dick and disposed her like trash.

"Now, watch watch Daddy does to disobedient sluts," his voice angry with authority.

"Daddy has to flex sometimes to remind you who Daddy is."

Setting up for a front double bicep pose, he planted his feet shoulder-width apart, his legs locked, his quads bulging like two massive boulders. He flexed his calves, the muscles rippling and contracting, showcasing the sheer power of his lower body. 

Now for his upper body, the Iron King leaned forward slightly, his back straight, his chest puffed out, his abs tight and defined.

He slowly began to do a double bicep pose, his arms rising slowly, his muscles flexing with a power that seemed to defy the laws of physics. The Amazons, their bodies convulsing with pleasure, watched in awe.

As his arms reached a horizontal line, he quickly pumped his gargantuan biceps.

"BOOM!" he roared, his voice echoing through the city.

In less than a second, the bicep peaks grew to the hugest, hardest, boulders that anyone has ever seen. The biceps bulged with a force that shattered the air around him.

At that moment, each Amazon felt more than a trillion combined orgasms. Their bodies shaking uncontrollably, their eyes rolled back, their mouths foaming with pleasure. They were experiencing the ultimate ecstasy. They were being consumed by the Iron King's power, his masculinity, his brute strength. The Iron King, his body radiating with an aura of pure, unadulterated masculinity, stood there, his double bicep pose held in a position of absolute dominance.

Uncontrolably convulsing, ripping off their clothes to pleasure themselves, lying on the floor, eyes rolled back, fingering themselves, convulsing like electrocution.

The Amazons filled their minds with fantasies of being dominated by the Iron King. Missionary style. Face completely immersed within pecs. God-cock going in and out. 

In . . . and out. In . . . and out. In . . out. In-out-in-out-in-out. 

Their bodies consumed by the sheer power of his overwhelming masculinity. It was too much to behold. Trillions of orgasms in less than a second.

Then . . . nothing. Complete silence. The Amazons lay there, drenched in puddles of their own cum, mouth open, eyes-rolled back, naked and wasted. 

In a less than a second, the Iron King defeated the Amazons. It was the most powerful front double bicep pose. The overwhelming masculinity of his flex was too much to behold.

• Like 5