adoniss

(So this is my First post, is an slow phase, i apologize if something ends up confusing cause english isn't my first language, hope u enjoy).

Part-1

Sometimes things work out not the way you expect, but the result is definitly better then expected...

Hi i'm Daniel, 25, Brazilian, and this is the story of how an doc apointment changed my life, but before i tell u that let me give some context, it may sound sily but as i grew up i allways admired the older men who sported a full beard, i couldn't explain but something on the way they look that made anxious to grow and start to cultivate my own, this desire started around when i was 10 and the oportunity that i had to tell people that when i grow up i was going to use my beard proud, i took it be they family or not.

Years past by, and now i'm 16, 5,4 tall, the age when the puberty strikes men like a train, growth spruts in the hole body, facial and pubic hair and so on, but not for me, at the time i was only able to watched as my friends developed way more then me, gaining muscles, beards, even some deep tones on the voice, but i didn't change an hair, somehow i was stuck, seamed that my growth was way slower and way lass efective then the other boys, and of course that got me some trouble, There was this kid that was the bully of the school, and things couldnt be worse cause he was a classmate, he allways peak on me, with his signature question: "where is your beard little Daniel?" , and of course he had to be the one who was most graced by puberty (and genetics), he was the same age as me  almost 6ft tall, bearded with an atletic body and a bulge  that he loved to show off in the school shorts, his name was John, and boy he tormented me until the high school ended.

As the age of 20 i had to get a job to help my mom cause we are a poor family, and her alone had to get food for me and my two sisters, so i started a job in a famous supermarket in the downtown, wich i had a fair wage being an asistant menager, i was lucky that the owner knew me when i was helping my mom who is a diarist, and we ended up cleaning his house, then he talked to me and said that he needed one asistant in his store, ofering me an interview and there i was.

I still didn't developed trought the ages i'm 5,6ft, an avarage body starting to get some belly, with an 4.3' hard cock that i'm kinda ashamed of, still no beard, i tryed treatments  for it but nothing worked.

It was a good place to work, the costumers didn't gave us many problems and my manager Phill , 38 years old, a little chubby,  starting to get bald, was an awesome men, always suporting the employes, with a good sense of humor and kindness. Lerned a lot with this dude. Sometimes Phill left me in charge to close the store, and that was no problem, but it was in one of this closing shifts that i saw a guy walking arround the aisles, and something seemed familiar on him... but i let it go cause i had to pay atention if my coleagues need any help as i was the "manager" on duty, and if by magic, an costumer returned some itens she wans't buying anymore, so i got them and started to return them to the coresponding shelves, i was crouched when sudenly i hear a deep voice behind me saying:

- "Hey buddy, whould u mind show me were are the peanut butter are?"

- "They are in the next aisle, come with...."

as i speak i turn my attention to the guy, because i was crouched the first thing i see is a huge bulge in front of me, and then as a rush of embarrassement i stand up to see this muscular men, should be around 6,2ft tall towering over me , light skin toned, black short hair, full beard, using a tight red tshirt showing the countour of his abs and chest, and his veiny arms holding the basket.

- "Co.. come with me." - i nod to him as he follow me to the next aisle where i show him where the peanut butter are.

- "Oh! you guys have the best one of them, the ones with some pieces of peanut left, Thanks mate!"

He reach to great me with a hand shake, i great him as he hit me with a strong grip, and he stops and stand looking at me with a cocky grin, still holding the grip.

This last for like five seconds and made me unconfortable, so i managed to escape his hand shake. 

- "Are u good sir?" - i asked confused by what just happened.

- "Don't u remember me?"

- "I don't think so" - i ansewer more confused looking at his face.

- "You definitly didn't change a bit little Daniel."

As a lightning strike, my mind blows as i start to assimilate that this huge dude in front of me is John.

- "John?" 

- "The one and only" - he answers still with the cocky grin - "i didnt notice at first, but u really didn't change since last time we met."

I stand there giving a second look at him, and doing so i could see that his bulge just bounced, and if i wasn't embarassing enough i try to recompouse myself.

- "And you are taller and stronger then ever, mother nature really has his favorites." - i made a joke to look like i don't care.

- "HAHA! you noticed?" - he laught and flexed one of his arms.

He was allways a show off, and i didnt have too much to talk to him, as he stoped his "show" he looked me up and down, and i said:

- "So if u need anithing else..." - i said with a forced smile and start to back up to return the last of the itens.

- "Nah i'm good, i won't bother you anymore you sure have work to do, was nice to see you."

And that was the cue i needed to just rush to the back where the manager room is and sit there for a time processing.

This was akward and terrifying for me, cause now he knows i work here and as an employe i need to attend him, so i'm afraid the days of high school coming back, if he still the bully he was, sure  going to see him in the store again.

I thought i would never see him again... John, oh god he was in an amazing form, strong as a bull, his beard was full and well trimmed, if i didn't knew him i would bet he was on esteroids. hes probably getting a lot of girls just by looking at them. and what the hell i was thinking checkin him, and why does his bulge bunced, was already big enought in high school but now is even bigger should be around 8'... why am i thinking in this.

Shit i cant help to be jealous of John.

A week passed after i saw John in the store, and i was relieved as he didnt apeard at all. This week i was on day shifts, doing my usual work, until Phill calls:

- "Hi Phill whats up?"

- "Hey Dan, i was going to text you last night, but i forgot and thats why i'm calling."

- "Oh no problem, is something wrong?"

- "So, as i said last night a guy came to the front desk searching for you, and i notice that he came in the night before too, he sure was looking for something but didn't ask for help."

- "Looking for me?" - i asked confused, but i was curious - "Did he say his name?"

- "No, he just said it was an old friend."

- "I see..." - for sure was John, he probably looking for me to mock me in some way, he won't leave me alone. - "And what did u told him?"

- "I told him you are on day shifts this week, so hes probably be showing up."

- "You what?" -  i asked with such genuine fright that my voice almost broke.

- "oh i'm sorry... is everything ok with u guys? are u in any trouble?" Phill asked with concern.

- "no, no, i just wasnt expecting that, you caught me off guard"

- "oh what a relief, u sounded like this guy was looking to beat u up, and youre hiding from him. and judging by his frame, he can break you like a twigh" Phill shout a great laught.

I didn't replied so he said:

- "Anyway, sorry for letting him know when to find you, but he said it was a friend so i didn't bother to tell him that, if he shows and cause any trouble call the security, ok? stay safe"

- "No problem, stay safe you too, see you latter"

After this call i started to be concern by why John is looking for me, and got a little bit anxious cause he could be here at any time, but that feeling passed throughout my shift as i do my chores, and while i was talking with a costumer i hear on the microfone: "attention Manager please come to the front desk". I finished with that costumer and head on to the front desk, on my way trought the main aisle that leads to the front desk, i see this tall guy waiting with his back to me. sudenly i was frozen in the aisle wandering what sould i do, then the girl on the front desk see me standing there and said to the guy:

- "oh, there he is" and point towards me.

I continue make my way towards them as the guy turns to me, it was John indeed. I approach him wondering what on earth he is doing here, waiting for the worst to come.

He was wearing social clothes like we wear in business meetings, and i was surprized they didnt riped as he moves cause they ware tight and look like the buttons on his shirt are going to burst at any second.

- "How can i help you John?" 

- "Hey lit... Daniel, do you got a minute? i want to talk to you" - he asked with his deep voice in a soft way.

- "Sure"- i said with a little bit of concern cause he was just about to call me little Daniel, and he is talking to me way diferent them he usualy did.

- "Could it be ... like... private?"

I gave him a confuse look and i ask:

- "Do you mind to be on the cafeteria tables? at this time no one uses there so is private enaught i guess."

He nod in agree and so i start to make way to the caferia.

- "please take a seat" i said still with my concerned face while he managed to fit his frame on the table and  i could see he was kinda shy, and even a little blushed spot on his white face.

- "So i wanted to talk to you cause last time we met here, i ended up thinking in how bad i treated you in the past, we ware teenagers, and i was really mean and disrespectful with you, so i need to apologize.

i was shocked with his words, i took a minute to process and said:

- "Oh, thats nice of you, is literaly a change of habits... i accept the apologies, but was long years of bulling you know, that left some scars."

- "and thats why i came here i know what i did was bad, and i want to compensate it" 

- "Compensate? what do you mean with that?" 

- "so to start i want to invite you to grab some beer, do you drink?"

- " a bit, but..."

- "so thats it then" - he stoped me - "i want to talk more with you but i guess this isn't the place for what i want to say"

- "Dude you came from nothing after those years mocking me and want to get a beer to talk something you cant say here? thats weird"

- "i see... so.. sorry if i ended up an weirdo. i really do apologise for all i did, but i don't want to presure you." John said almost like a dog that made some mess and is being reprended for it.

I stood there waitng for his next move until he reached for his pocket and game me a card

- "What is it?" - i asked.

- "This is my number, when u feel ready to get that beer, text me"

- "ok" 

And with that he stood up and reach me for another hand shake. We finished our talk and he left as i continued working.

the doubt of what he wanted to tell me was consuming my mind, it passed 2 days since he came to me, i was wandering if he was managing an prank with the other bullies, but i couldn't help the curiosity to know what was all that about, John defnitly was diferent, not just the body, but his attitude was diferent, back them he would never do this, so i gave a chance and got his card to text him. As i opened the app to text him i saw that that was his private number not a corporative one, i could tell by his picture, he was standing flexing his abs and an arm in front of the mirror, and that jealousi came again, it was inevitable you know he was in his prime while i still the same weak twigh from high school.

the text went as:

- "yo John, Daniel here, so i'm off for the weekend, let me know ir you're abble to grab that beer."

- "Great, do you have a preference of place?"

- "I usually drink at home so... not at all"

- "ther is this Pub called Storage, can i met u there tomorow eight o'clock?"

- "seams good." 

- "ok i wait you there"

when i arrived at the Storage pub i was amazed by the place, they are runnig for a month and i didn't heard about them, there was a lot of tables in the front, and some more privates at the back beside the bar, the place wans't crowded but there was a good amount of people there, an waitress greats me and i asked if the tables in the back were booked, she said that they do book them, so i asked to check if there was a reserve in name of John or Daniel, and by surprize he did book us a table, and arriving at it, i saw why he sugested this place, there is no way to see the other tables around us and even the sound of the place music mufled the people talking so it was a nice spot to talk. 

I was wearing an jacket cause the weather was cold, but inside the pub was warm, so as i was managing to remove the jacket, i spoted Jhon being lead by the waitress. He was using a brown leather jacket that enhanced his biceps, and i could see that he draw atention of the hole pub as he was walking by.

I stood up to great him with a hand shak as usual but instead he rushed and gave me a bear hug, i coud felt his hard muscles almost crushing me, and boy he definitly work out a lot caus those thinghs ware stone hard. i was confused cause i didnt think we ware this close so after the hug he started:

- "Dude you made me happy acepting my invite"

- "i can see that, cause you almost broke my back with this suden hug"

- "oh sorry about that"

- "i will be fine"

- "did you ordered?"

- "i got only a cup of glass waiting for you"

- "oh so lets order and then we talk ok"

- "sure"

i ordered a beer and some fries, John was indecised of what to order, so i excuse myself to go to the bathroom, on the way back to the table i see the waitress just left the beers for us, arriving at the table i can see that john also removed his jacket an now he was with a gray tshirt this one was more loose in the body and shure they let u get to see his muscles. so i set down and said:

- "ready when u are"

- "yeah, so i'm doing some therapy and i came to you to apologise after i saw what i did."

- "oh now it make sense, god, i was thinking this was some kind of prank, and i was afraid to come here today"

- "ouch, thats fair"

- "i'm happy you gatting help with your fellings"

- "and saing that i need to apologize for mocking you about the beard, i realize that this must be a fragile subject to you"

- "and sure is, i'm doing therapy too, and on it i descovered that i have a "beard complex" you know" 

- "that's ruff, bud.

- "yeah"

And we ware stoped by the waitress who came with the fries. The following minute we ware just there looking to each other, until John start again:

- "so, i got an ideia that may help you"

- "oh really, i tried a lot of things so, surprize me"

- "not long ago after i started the therapy i was caught in a angry and stressed state that i searched for help, i went to a doc to see if anyhing was wrong, we made some tests, and in the blood ones he saw that was something off"

- "something off?"

- "yeah, he then send me to this endocrinologist Dr.Leo, and i show him the exams, and he said that i was having an overdose os testosterone, he though i was doing anabolics, but i never took one."

- "and you're ok now?"

- "sure, as you said the other day stronger then ever"

- "so where do i fit in this?"

- "you allways, said you wanted to use a beard, and u didnt change much on puberty"

- "this if i had one"

- "exactly, imagine if is hapening to you the oposite of what hapened to me? like you got lack of testosterone os something"

- "but i went to some docs and they ran tests too and they said it was all ok"

- "you didn't went to Dr.Leo"

- "what he has so special"

- "he is a great doc you will see, i will send you his number, make an apointment and you first consult is on me"

- "wait what, no way i'm letting u pay"

- "i said i would compensate so let me do it... for our friendship reset?"

- "all right, for the friendship reset"

i didnt notice but we ware starting to get drunk and  john was starting to blush, i closed the bill and thought it was my time to go home but John said the night was just starting, and he grabed me with ease and put me on his shouders holding my legs and headed to his car outside the pub. everybody in the pub saw this massive dude holding a twigh trought the pub, i obviusly furious asked:

- "what the hell are you doing?" 

- "we are going to party baby"

- "no way, i'm going home"

- "after the party i let you home come on, you need to get some fun sometimes, nothing bad is going to happen"

he wasn't leting me get away with this one i could tell that

- "ok, ok but put me down i'm not a kid"

with that he put me down and we get in his car that he drove to a club, place was crowded, loud music, definitly wasn't the place i used to go, so John got us some drinks and i don't know what was on those but ther were good, i ended up drinking a lot and then my mind goes to blank, i don't remember nothnig from the rest of the night. 

as i woke up in the next day my head was buzzing, and i needed a coffe, i look arround and i'm at my house, ok John kept his promisse to get me home afterwards,it was an cozy apartment i manage to get on my old neighborhood, it was located close to were my mom and sisters lived, i left to let the girls more espace and privacity since they used to share a room, and lefting my old room to one of them. i made my morning routine normaly and went to the kitchen to make me a mug of coffe, when passing by the living room door i notice that the sofa bed was opend, and all i could see was a foot pointing at me, but at the distance i was i couldnt tell who the hell was on my couch, i wanted to call the police, but something caught my atention, the person was naked? on my couch?  when i notice i was approaching the person, when i saw that there was a brown jacket tossed on the floor, and beside was an gray tshirt... thats got to be Jhon in my couch i still didn' get a sigh of his naked body, and i was heading back to the kitchen but something inside me wanted to see, that men, that msucle dude naked on my couch.

So i turn arround and i head to the couch i made slow staps towards it cause i dont want to john wake up and get me staring at him naked. with each step i can see more of his body, started being able to see his chest wich was coverd with a thin layer of black fur that lead to his chiseled abs and then i almost made noise when i saw that his shaft was hard with a morning wood, it must be an 9 inches hard, seeing his this way full naked, he was so hot, i was hit with a misture os lust and envy, cause he was bigger them me in all the ways possibles, and somehow this greek god ended up naked on my couch, how the hell this hapend. i stood there looking in awe, then i realize that i was getting a hard on, my 5 inch was getting solid like a rock, so i made my way back to the kitchen, trying to avoid my mind of what just happend.

and now i gotta make coffe for two.

by the time the coffe was done i hear something on the living room.

sudenly a deep voice call me

-"Dan?"

part 2 soon - hope you guys liked - any feedback will be great. :)

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1

Very good start.  I think that your timing and character development is just right and it has the reader wanting more.  Perhaps a little editing may make it still better.  Looking forward to your next installment.

• Like 1

I believe there are traces of Portuguese vocabulary and syntax in some places, but that detail heighten the feeling of listening to the protagonist telling his story, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a disadvantage. Even if you decide to edit the story and replace some of these with standard English, I would enjoy if some are retained in order to enhance the Brazilian atmosphere.

The story itself is very entertaining, and I appreciate that the pace isn't hurried. 

My knowledge of Brazil is very limited ... mostly limited to awareness of Bruno Moraes Cunha's existence. It's shrove season/Mardi Gras as I write this, so, since Brazil is famous for this, I wish a happy Carnival.

• Like 1

What a great start! Eager to see what these two gonna do in the future once Daniel grows.

Aliás, seu inglês está muito bom. É normal trocar algumas palavras por causa do jeito que falamos português, mas você está indo bem. Sucesso!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for let you guys wating, i'm in a process for a new job so i will try to come back as soon as i can. 

this part is just Daniel and John enjoy.

Part-2  a sunday morning.

As i hear John's voice a shiver comes down my spine, i dont remember much from the last night, i just remember of us getting some drinks and then waking up on this hot sunday morning, we are aproaching the end of the summer (march in Brazil), i hope i didn't embarrased myself on the club, hope John rememb... oh shit John

- in the kitchen!

- On my way - he responds through a yawn

the next 30 seconds felt like an eternity, cause i just saw naked this guy who used to be a bully back in high school, and all of a suden we are friends going out, drinking, even an sleep over, my head is hurting from the hangover, and by the thoughts of where this friendship will lead me.

- morning, bud. 

- Good morning! - i say while grabing the two mugs of coffe i prepared, and when i turn arround to deliver one to him, i paralize. John was standing on the doorway rubbing one of his eyes using only his boxers, he definitly wasn't over his morning wood, but he manage to contain it in the boxers. the view was stunning, it was as good as when he was lay down on the couch, i could see his beard well trimmed and his huge pecs with a thin layer of black fur that goes down to his chiseled abs, the fur on the arms were more dense but suited with his huge bicep wich was flexing while he rubbed the eye, his boxers fighting to hold that 9 ich bulge, and the two tree trunks wich was his legs. he continued to the kitchen bench in front of me and pulled out one of the stools, and set down with one hand covering his eyes from the sunlight that was comming from the windows.

- my head its going to explode man - he complanes - i don't drink like that in a long time.

- mine is prety bad too - i recompouse myself and serve the mug to him - here, black coffe might help.

- sure it will, i woke up with the smell.

he tastes the coffe and look straight at me, with an wanderous face, i can't help to blush a little by the way he was looking at me, and also he was shirtless, i decide to look away and focus on my mug and i ask myself if he is looking at me like that cause somehow he saw me peeking while he slept. And we were there enjoying our coffes, with no words, this was starting to get unconfortable but he breaks the silence saying. 

- Thanks for letting me stay.

- oh don't wory, i don't remember much from last night but we drank a lot so it was better you satayed here. 

- you got a nice apartment, and the couch its cozy as fuck.

- glad you liked it, i made sure to get a good one, and ... seems you made yourself at home. - i said looking at his pecs.

His face was red while he looked down and realize he wasn't in his house, and was walking arround like he was, then he rushes to the living room to change, and come back red as a pepper, but this time dressed, and stood on the door way again, but looking down in ashame.

- i .. i'm sorry, ididn't want to be disrespectfull - he speaks low with his deep voice.

- Relax, you didn't do it on purpose, come on sit down i will make us some toast. 

He nods and sit, still red and for some reason he don't look at me, he seems realy ashamed, for a guy with his size, i mean, you should be used to people looking at your frame right? it was strange to see him this way, he allways was a confident person, allways had such a "presence in the room", and now he is sitting in my kitchen ashamed. i was going to make us some toast but i decide to make grilled cheese with some Minas cheese i had on the fridge, and for John i will prepare scramble eggs by the side, cause he probably would like a protein breakfest. Speaking of jhon he was silent since he sat down, but when i came back to the bench with the plates i hear him whispering:

- i don't deserve this - he wispers so low i allmost didn't notice.

- what? the eggs?

He let out a laugh, and even a clap like it was a good joke, i sat down looking at him a little confuse and proceed:

- I thought you'd like a protein breakfest

- no it's you i don't deserve, such a nice and kind person, even after all i did, you let me stay at your house and acepted the reconciliation, why?

That cought me off guard, and i can't help to blush cause i'm not used to be complimented by people, and the way he is looking at me tenderly, makes me melt like the butter on the grilled cheese.

- oh, people change i guess... i confess i wasn't buying it on the start, but i decide to give it a chance, knowing you wouldn't let me in peace if i didn't.

- Dan, i'm really sorry for had being such a jerk.

- the important thing is that you changed, the day we met in the store you seemed to still be a jerk, but u got me with the "reconciliation plan".

- i see... oh it's ok to call you Dan?

- it's better then little Daniel right? 

We both laugh, and John started to eat, he started like a normal person but after the frist two bites he gave me a confuse look, and starts to devour the meal. 

- AYO!! Chill! - i said almost choking.

- What did u put on those? - he was speaking with his mouth full 

- its just a regular grilled Minas cheese, and i put some on the eggs too with oregano on top.

- no way is just that, this is amazing, i could eat that everyday. - and in seconds he had finished the dish, while i wal in the half of mine, he looked at me kinda wanting to say something, but didn't know how.

- Do you want more?

he noded, like a puppy coresponding to the tuttor.

- All Right, but i have cheese for one more dish. - He didn't complain and i finished my onw and started to make another one. He just sat there watching me trying to see what i put on while preparing but it was nothing off the usual, after i deliver the second plate i stand with my back on the bench beside him while he devours the dish.

- Dude you should de a chef. - he looks at me still sitting on the stool.

- Come on, everything taste better when you're hungry.

- Dude this dish was amazing - He says while he turns to me and grab my arm with one of his hands, i could see his biceb flex a little by the movement - You better stop self depreciating, and i won't let anyone do it when i'm around.

I look at him with surprize and i can't say nothing, but just stare at him. he had a piece of bread on his beard and when i realize i was cleaning it with my fingers.... i blush again and embarassed i start to clean the bench and letting the plates on the sink. John didnt said nothing and when i peeked to see his reaction he was a little blushed too. He gets up and goes to the window and stand there while i wash the dishes.

it was arround 9 Am, and the heat of the summer was raising and the clear sky was pointing to a long day with strong sunlinght, John went into the living room to "make the bed" and close the couch, he seemed to be preparing to leave, i don't judge him, not after i cleaned his beard like those couples in a romance, what i was doing, and what he thinks about it, at least he isn't mad, if i get this guy mad for some reason he can knock me out with one punch. My thoughts are stoped by him entering the kitchen again and asking:

- So... about the Doc i mentioned, are you intrested?

- oh yeah, what was his name?

- Doc. Leo, he is an endocrinologist, i'm sure if there is a problem he can help you.

- you know, i was starting to let go of this, to acept the way nature made me, at gods will.

- you don't need to go if you're not confortable.

- nah i will, at lest give it a try, right? hope is the last one to die.

- that's the spirit! i'll send you the number of the clinic. 

- ok, if they have a spot i will schadule for this next week.

- let me know hows going allright?

- sure i will dm you the news.

- again thanks for letting me stay, but i gotta go.

- No problem man, that's wath i could do after the fun night we had.

- if i knew you ware an party animal, i would've hang out with you in the highschool.

- wait what? i'm not one.

- so you're another person while drunk.

- oh god.

- don't worry you did nothing wrong, was just happy.

- i'm glad to hear that.- what a reliefe, at least i didn't embarassed myself -  ok so, let me lead you to the door.

and with that we went to the door of the apartment, and John gave me a big hug, i got to admit the felling of hugging his is amazing, i fell somehow safe arround him now, not afraid. he thanks me again and he said he was exiceted to hear the news about Doc. Leo. By noon the hangover was getting better so i went to a local pool to enjoy the rest of the sunday, and refresh myself too.

On the monday morning, i cheked my phone and i had got 3 messages from Jhon one was the number of the clinic and an audio wich goes: "Hey Dan, Good morning, i allmost forgot to send you the clinic number, but as i was arriving at the gym and wandering if you'd like to start coming with me, so i remembered to give you the number. well let me know". This guy should work on a radio his deep voice suits well for an broadcaster, and the last message was an picture of him in the mirror on front off a dumbell rack with his t-shirt driping swet and his muscles in a pump that made his shirt looks like is going to explode, and a tag on the picture saying "i can make you huge". 

So i called the clinic, the atendent said that an patient had canceled his apointment, well lucky me, so i made an apointment to the wednesday.

Something inside me want to belive its going to be good, but my head is skeptical about this, but John talks about it like is the solution i always wanted and he is giving a huge suport even want me to go to the gym with him, so i will give it a try.

Can wait to meet Doc Leo e see what he has for me.

part 3 soon

• Like 11