Blood and Iron | Chapter I (02/24)

MuscledJunk

Chapter I

My first weeks of college had been turbulent for multiple reasons, even though it would not be long before I learnt they were all the same. Since I had started college there had been multiple violent murders in town. All of the victims were male and while a majority of them were students or staff members, found in various placed on campus so brutally mangled that forensic pathologists claim they must have been run over by a freight train, two victims with no college ties were found equally disfigured near the scrapyard on the other side of town. 

A general sense of panic and dread had come over the town, but I seemed to be the only person who was not particularly concerned. This was because my mind was preoccupied with one of my fellow students: Gustavo. I constantly thought of him, almost every night I would dream of him and wake up with cum-soiled underwear. Whenever I spotted him in hallways or striding across campus I would try to steal as many secret glances as I could. I’ve been obsessed ever since I first laid eyes on him the day I moved into my dorm. I remember it clear as day. I was looking out of my window after having moved in all my things when I saw him carrying three big suitcases with no strain at all. He seemed to be a solid 6’ tall, but that was not what made my jaw drop and dick stiffen. He was wearing an oversized hoodie and baggy pants, but I could tell he was very muscular underneath it. Ever since I could remember I have had a shameful obsession with muscles and muscular men and I had developed an impeccable skill for spotting them. 

After that one quick peek at him from a very far distance I made it my mission to find everything out about him. He was an American-born Italian, a fact I could have easily deduced after seeing his curly black hair, his dark facial stubble and his always lightly tanned skin. He was 20 years old and majoring in sports science. Wearing baggy clothes, like he did on that first day, was more the exception than the norm for him. Usually he wore a tight shirt that seemed on the verge of tearing apart with the slightest flex of his burgeoning muscles. I estimated him to be a staggering 250 lbs when I first saw him, all of it shredded muscle. He was probably the most muscular 20 year old in the world and looked ready to step on a Mr. Olympia stage.

Gustavo did not seem to have many friends and in my first two months of college I never saw him speak a word with anyone. The football team tried to recruit him multiple times but he always refused. I attempted to map up his schedule but he seemed to be skipping many of his classes and have no regular schedule. The only thing I knew for certain is that every time I saw him he would be bigger than the last time. 

It was then after two months that my life changed forever. Up until then I had been living in my gigantic dorm room on my own without a roommate. The only drawback was that my floor only had a large communal shower without stalls, while rooms on other floors had their own private bathrooms. I quite enjoyed it, because while at 5’8, 140lbs with a slightly below average penis I didn’t have much to be proud of, I loved stealing looks at some of the jocks who showered there. It was then a great mystery when I got an email from the student administration saying a student had requested to move to my floor, because they were uncomfortable with their private bathroom because it was “getting too small”. As I was the only one without a roommate I already knew the student would be moving in with me but little did I know it was Gustavo.

I opened the door to my room one day after class to find him already moved in, sitting on his bed as it groaned under his enormous weight. I froze. He was scratching his neck and his bicep bulged against his sleeve like balloon. He wasn’t even flexing hard and it looked to be 23 inches granite boulder. He had gained maybe 20 lbs in the past two months and was a mind numbing 270 lbs. He stood up to greet me and I fainted.

When I awoke I was in my bed and he was looming over me, casting a massive shadow. Immediately I began stammering an excuse but he just laughed. “I get that sometimes, don’t worry. Name’s Gustavo by the way”.

“I-I-I’m David” I shakingly took his hand. It was massive and sinewed. I could tell he was trying to be gentle with his handshake but it still hurt a little.

After that he left to go to the gym and I jerked off furiously. I awaited his return excitedly and could not even eat or sleep. I waited and waited and six hours later it was midnight and he still wasn’t back. I knew monstrous bodybuilder like him had long workout sessions but this seemed excessive. Perhaps he had picked up some girl. I hadn’t heard any rumors of him sleeping with any of the girls from our college, but a god like him with what looked to be a massive dick bulging in his underwear surely fucks a new girl every night. Finally at 2am I heard the door unlock and saw his godly silhouette as he opened the door. He had to step into the room sideways because his shoulders were so fucking wide. I pretended to be asleep, hoping he would feel comfortable to undress right there. When he switched on the lights I was shocked to see him butt naked and covered in blood. 

My first reaction wasn’t disgust, but to instantly get hard. Even underneath the blood I could see pencil thick veins crisscrossing his body. He was insanely pumped and somehow looked way bigger than today afternoon. He was sporting a massive 11-inch boner that almost reached all the way up to the top of his abs. Tennis-ball thick testicles were pushed out because there was no space between his thighs which looked to be bigger than his waist. I just wanted to lick him. His face, which was so rugged and masculine usually still had boyish dark eyes which made me fall for him but now his eyes looked manic. Like an animal with rabies. There was so much muscle to take in, but before I had a chance he grabbed his towel, switched the lights off again and went towards the shower.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...