Lust for power - Paul and Alex (Chapters 1-19)

thepump

16 hours ago, BigManZach55 said:

Good story line with attention to detail in describing the muscle growth and sex. The teen boys becoming muscle gods and learning what they can do with their increased size and strength is very good. I hope you will continue this story.

Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely continue the story, as I have several chapters in mind already, just having a holiday time at the moment. expect a new chapter around the end of september.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Chapter 15 - Strength unleashed

…as the pressure around his cranium increased, Milos was experiencing an unexpected moment of panic. That muscle monster was way stronger than he ever imagined. Instinctively he kicked Mo hard with his knee, only finding that Mo was as hard as a concrete wall and didn’t move at all. Then he brought up both his massive legs and wrapped them around the arab hulk, latching his ankles behind him and started to squeeze, quickly and at full power, there was no time for slow enjoyments.
As the legs delivered a devastating compression, Mo felt it and stopped laughing. The pressure on Milos’ head diminished and for a moment he seemed that the attack had the planned effect.  But Mo didn’t budge, and just brought Milos’ head closer to his, and said “That’s how I like it, to feel your full power, your massive muscles, your limits. So you can feel my hardness, my power. Feel my body. Now”
And suddenly he brought Milos’ face close to his, and kissed him deeply. His thick arab tongue violated the Armenian large mouth and went in like a storm, while his massive iron hands kept him in position.
Milos grabbed Mo’s boulder shoulders, with the intent to try and push him away, and felt the incredible hardness and size of his muscles. The extent of the shoulders were something he had never felt before, not that big, not that hard. As the tongue exploration was inundating Milos with pheromones and sending him to another place altogether, Milos hands were exploring that vast mass of muscle, finding mound after mound of iron clad fibres, covered by a sexy layer of arab hair. His legs, still clasped around his waist, switched from destructive crushing to intense feeling to horny animal sex squeezing. And his cock went full mast in a way he never felt before.
Mo then freed one of his hands and adjusted the other to hold up Milos weight just with a crushing strong grasp of his head and neck from behind, with the free hand and arm slowly going up to flex a bicep, in front of Milos. The bicep, tricep swelled like iron mountains, veins snaking all around. Milos placed one hand on it and could not believe the size and hardness.
And his cock, now super hard, tore through his pants and poked out like a hungry, strong python. Mo grunted and Mo felt his massive balls stir in anticipation of a huge load to be shot out.
Immediately, Mo moved his arm from a flexed God-like position and went to grab Milos cock. Squeezing it strong in his hydraulic paw, he made sure Milos could not shoot. After distancing his mouth and breaking the long kiss, he said with a thunderous voice “Not now. Not allowed. I will take your thick cum later, when I need it. Now get back in the car and let’s go”
And he released Milos, who collapsed on the ground, like a half spent toy, trying to regain his thoughts and feeling his cranium in pain…feeling his head he felt a tiny crack of adjustment and his crack felt healed.
He looked at Mo, he was now looking like a massive offseason arab bodybuilder, just thicker and harder, more like a weightlifter. His hairy legs and massive arms were still making Milos twitch.
They got in the car and drove off, back to base. “I have a plan, let’s get changed and let’s train” said Mo.

-

At the same time, the three hunks left the party, and Paul was driving the car, giving their new friend a lift home. Alex was feeling horny and to have a straight guy built as fuck was giving him all sort of hot ideas in mind. “Man I can’t wait to train together and get fucking huge” said Jack.
Paul was feeling his cock stir just hearing his masculine voice booming those words.
They arrived at Jack’s and they all got out of the car. “Thanks for driving me home, it’s not a great place but if you want to come in you are welcome to check my den out”
Alex was feeling horny so he said looking at Paul “Sure, let’s have a look”
The place was a small detached house, with lots of junk around and needed a clean. Some gym equipment was around in the garden.
As they got in, Jack opened the fridge and looked puzzled “Well I’m sorry but I only have home made protein shakes, I don’t really care for beer or wine”
The boys were smiling but they accepted. “It’s made with natural stuff, that’s what makes me big and strong, “ he laughed.
They downed a big glass of the stuff, which was a milky brown mix of protein, dates, and other stuff, tasted like blue cheese but none of them cared.
“Want to see the gym downstairs?” Of course they wanted to. Three shirtless studs coming from a party.
As soon as they got downstairs, Jack grabbed a bottle of baby oil and handed it over to Paul “Well what I told you was true, I don’t mind being massaged, but the truth is that although I am straight I absolutely love being massaged so show me how good you are at it”
Paul hesitated, looked at the massive jock, and started pouring the oil on him. In the dim light he could see the striations of Jack’s muscles dance under the oil. Then, he placed his hands on Jack’s pec. It was a perfect mound of rock hard muscle. As he massaged more and moved on to the shoulders and arms, he realised how solid and hard the man was. At that point Jack moved into a double bicep. Paul could not hold back and his cock grew. He lost his shorts and let the growing rod out.
Alex and Jack did the same.
As the massage continued, Alex proceeded massaging his back, and both moved to his legs, which were a true masterpiece, two massive pillars of power, full of fibres and veins, finishing in two incredibly thick calves and the most masculine and thick feet. At some point the three studs compared their cocks, fully hard, long and thick. Alex was the biggest but Paul was a close second and Jack was the thickest by far, a scary weapon.
“I wouldn’t mind fucking you guys, I’ll think of pussy” said Jack.

-

Milos almost got back to base, after an awkward conversation with Mo, which started like two alphas attempting to rank themselves, and finished with Mo quietly and easily asserting that his strength was far superior and therefore Milos was to follow his lead.
 “I will always respect you Milos, but you just don’t know how strong I am, do you. We can be friends, and you can fuck me when I need.”
They got inside at the base, not many agents were there on that day, the few they bumped into were startled by the new massive arab.
They went to the gym, got changed and pushed through a gruelling workout. There weren’t enough weights for either of them, so Mo asked other guys to help them, he wanted them to lay on top of the incline leg press, or hold on to them while they were doing pull ups. It all seemed a bit too erotic to Milos and he noticed that Mo was planning something.
At the same time the guys were clearly enjoying feeling their bodies and the muscle lust was flowing into his body like a full river.
Mo whispered in Milos’ ear “Good, feel that lust? The young fit guy is so into your muscles, he is almost hard, drink that lust up, take it in”
Milos realised Mo was trying to prep himself so that he had a load ready to be delivered.
After a while Mo went for a shower with Milos and told him “Get ready, we need to go somewhere, there is something I have to do, see you at your car outside in 5”
Milos was perplexed, but he didn’t have the energy to question the big arab so he followed suit.
Outside, Milos was ready in his car and Mo turned up with a baggy white T Shirt, which was hardly concealing his masses, now even more toned after the gym session a pair of khaki shorts were painted on his huge legs and he had a pair of flip flops that highlighted even more his thick massive feet.. A quick weighing earlier at the gym showed that Milos was at his baseline 130kg, while Mo was now at 140kg, which was incredible.

“Let’s go, I will tell you while we drive”
As they drove to a desolated location near the ocean, Mo told Milos that he was after a gangster who killed his sister and he was after revenge. The guy lived in a desolate location impossible to reach unless through a concealed and heavily protected bunker entrance. Once they arrived, they got out of the car and they were on the edge of a cliff, with nothing around.
“So what the fuck are we ding here Mo?”
“Patience, man, look down the cliff”
Milos saw that further down there was a natural balcony on the mountain, jutting out and it was set up with outdoor furniture and some dim lights.
“That’s where the bastard lives, the apartment is built underground so that it has that huge balcony as feature and no one can get there unless from the inside, through the bunker entrance, but that’s guarded as fuck. But I have an idea of getting to that balcony”
“You must be mad, you are strong as fuck but that’s a massive drop, it must be at least 100 metres, no one can survive that. And if you slowly crawl down the mountain, if you don’t slip and fall anyway, they will see you and shoot you, I can see two guards from here.”
“Don’t you think I thought of that? Now let’s get to business”
Mo grabbed Milos in a powerful embrace and started kissing him again powerfully. This time he was sensual and at the same time strong and in control.
Milos was feeling the stud in all his might - strong and powerful. Both dropped their shorts and their cocks grew. Mo was feeling the reservoir of thick, lust cum inside of Milos getting ready. Mo grabbed Milos like a doll and slammed him on the grass. He then squatted on Milos’ hard cock after a copious amount of saliva was poured on it, and let the whole massive pole inside his hungry ass.
Milos saw stars as he felt his cock inside that muscle mountain, pushed it hard inside and fucked Mo hard. “Fucking give me that juice, man make me massive, make me your huge powerful master” Mo shouted while gritting his teeth and grunting in a massive double bicep.
That was it. Milos felt his whole body tremble and surrender, his balls explode in a stream of thick , viscous, brown cum, as he saw muscles and power flashing before his eyes.
Mo grabbed his balls and gave them an incredibly strong squeeze, which made Milos scream but forced the last drops of cum to leave his body and enter the arab muscle monster.
Once spent, the Arab god grabbed his own cock and realised how thick it got. “Fuck, it is bigger now. Nice load Milos well done”
The strong arab stood up and slipped on his shorts, while Milos stood up with his flopping cock.
Mo forced his python in the shorts, struggling and the package was ridiculously huge.
They were really close to the mountain edge at that point. Mo stepped back just a little, positioning himself on the edge.
“Milos, In the car the map shows where the entrance of the bunker is, wait for me there, see you on the other side. Fuck I can feel it working already”
“What the fuck do you mean? Hey, what are you doing!?”
Mo let himself gently fall back, down the cliff, towards the natural balcony.
Milos looked in disbelief, saw the massive flip flops left behind, and heard a loud thud.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Chapter 16 - Strength channelled

In freefall towards the massive garden-ledge-balcony of the luxury apartment carved in the mountain, Mo already started feeling his body reacting to the thick dark cum, and his muscles expanding and thickening, and his bones and joints reinforcing. All he needed was a little help. He realised very well that the crushing beating received from Milos contributed extremely well not only in making his body explode in power, but also to making it happen faster, and stronger. The fresh air was whooshing around his massive 140-kilo frame, and for a few seconds he enjoyed that sensation.
Once he reached the garden on the balcony, Mo hit with extreme violence a low bush and some garden furniture, smashing everything flat on the ground. The impact was so violent that he felt like his whole body shattered, and he immediately lost consciousness.
His frame sustained the hit quite well though, and only a few small bones broke, with many cuts visible all over his body and the white T-shirt ripped in many places.

The young security guy was just inside when he heard a massive slam coming from outside, and as he jumped out, he saw the silhouette of someone near the fountain, some crazy dude who must have jumped from above. He hesitated for a moment and then screamed calling the other guards.
“Mike! Tony! Come out, now!”
After calling his peers, Dave approached the guy, to check what happened. He was horrified to witness such a thing, he was a newbie in the company and he still didn’t have much experience. They gave him a gun and asked to protect the owner of the apartment. He had a muscled body, strong enough to scare the average Joe and was determined enough to get some dodgy security gigs.

Mike and Tony were a different story. Mike had a few years of experience and being an ex powerlifter, he had a nice body and some serious strength, so he was a strong protector who was teaching Dave the ropes. Tony was the real master, he was not only obsessed with training and growing, but he had a record of so many killings, and most of them done with his bare hands, that his name meant terror in anyone he approached. His sheer size and lethal muscles were something his boss liked a lot. He wasn’t just hired to kill, he was also an object of pleasure as the boss was a muscle addict, who absolutely loved to feel that massive body muscles and not just that…Tony had an incredibly huge cock too.

For the boss this was his getaway apartment, secretly carved out of a mountain, as a rich guy in his position could afford. The three guards were always around him to protect from any possible danger.

Mike reached Dave and they both inspected the large body who smashed flat the bush and the furniture outside. “Fuck Dave, not again, another idiot who fell down? Maybe trying to sneak inside?”
“I don’t think so Mike, look he only has some shorts and a Tshirt, he looks like a tourist, no weapons, not even shoes, I think he just fell! I think he’s dead? Let me check.”

Dave carefully felt the neck of the guy, realising how thick this guy was…feeling his veins in the neck, he felt a pulse.

“Fuck, he is still alive! Thank God! What do we do? Shall we bring him inside?”
“Sure, let’s bring him in, we need to tell the boss but not now, I don’t wanna hear him telling us off again, we were meant to check and ensure no one was around, on top of the hill remember? You clearly didn’t look at the cameras”
“Ok let’s keep it quiet for now, but let’s go inside, you grab his feet, I will grab his arms, let’s lift him up”

They realised the man was not average, Mike grabbed his thick, long feet and his super thick ankles, Dave grabbed his arms and they felt like…legs.. With some effort and putting their muscled body to the test, they lifted Mo and slowly carried him inside.

As they lifted him up, Mo started to feel himself again. Groggy for the fall but woken up by the lift, he started to gain consciousness and slyly had a glance at his victims, without letting them know that he was actually awake. He also felt a jolt of energy in his body and the bones cracking and snapping back into place. He was growing, and getting stronger, again.

Dave heard some snaps but worried that they were caused by them moving him. As they approached the entrance to the apartment, Tony was on the door. His powerful frame was blocking all the way.
“What the fuck is this shit. Let me see. You guys are in trouble.”
He approached Mo and grabbed him by his armpits, relieving the other two goons from the burden. Lifting Mo up like a doll, his thick strong feet dangling off the floor, Tony was exerting some effort, which normally would not be the case.
“Fuck me, this guy is huge, I can barely lift him. Let’s put him inside in the room”

Tony dropped Mo on the big sofa in the lounge.
“Ok Dave you look after this idiot, if he wakes up, give him some water, then we will have to kick him out. He’s probably just a tourist. Mike, make sure the boss doesn’t find out otherwise we are in trouble. I’m just gonna check the cameras to make sure that he is not with some company”

With that, he locked the door behind and left Dave in the room alone with the passed out Mo on the sofa. The Tshirt was so ripped his pecs were visibly and powerfully pumped, his nipples visible, and his legs covered in small cuts but looking as huge as ever.
Dave was looking at the body thinking how could that guy be so big and although he was straight, he was feeling a sense of lust for those big muscle masses.
Mo felt it and also felt a stir in his body. His chest shuddered and creaked. His whole chest expanded slightly. He grew. For the spasm caused, he moved and coughed, and opened his eyes, revealing that he was awake.

Dave gasped at the sight and came close by “Fuck man are you ok? We brought you inside, you fell from up above, not even sure how you survived, must have been the bush helping you in the impact. Water?”

“<cough>... yes , please thanks.” - Mo grabbed the glass and downed it instantly.  His body shuddered again, now more violently, and the creaks and pops were stronger now. Another expansion, he felt his chest engorge with power and his muscles got a massive pump.
He saw Dave look at him in shock, try to grab his arms and chest to help with his spasm and realise how huge and expansive his body was, and also how hard and solid…then instinctively he reached for the radio to call Mike or Tony.

Mo was lightning fast and wrapped his mammoth hand around Dave’s which was wrapped around the radio. He started crushing. Dave felt Mo’s thick fingers tighten up fast like a hydraulic press and begin crushing the radio inexorably, a sudden crack  confirming the radio was crushed and the pain in his hand was excruciating. Before he could scream and call for help, Mo’s other massive hand was firmly wrapped around his neck. His strong and calloused thumb pressing with raw strength into his windpipe.
CRACK.
Dave fell silent, his windpipe crushed, he could not speak and could barely breathe. He was visibly in shock and trying to process what happened. Slowly Mo raised up from the sofa and stood up revealing his whole massive, powerful and dangerous presence. He rose up way above the small man who was looking up in disbelief, thinking quickly on what to do, and perhaps…run!
But Mo placed his hands on the guy’s shoulders, grabbed them firmly and lifted him off the floor.
“Fuck, that seems so light what are you 80 kilo? Maybe 90 Kilo? Thinking you are kinda big huh, well let me show you what STRONG really looks”
Mo dropped him on the floor and grabbed the remains of his white t-shirt and ripped it off, revealing a gigantic torso. He then quickly exploded in a massive double-bi pose, flaring out his lats tremendously and showing off two melon sized biceps and gargantuan triceps to go with.
Then he relaxed, feeling his crotch and checking out his massive legs for a moment. Then he leaned forward, down to the guy and put his massive hands again on his shoulders, and leaning in near his ear he whispered “and this is what is feels like”
His hands started crushing his shoulders, while his arms lifted him off again.
With a sinister smile, he kept the guy lifted as he extended his thick arms, before starting to compress.
His pecs writhed with power as the arms relentlessly compressed the guy. At first, he seemed to be squeezed like a cartoon, then Mo increased the power and the bones started shattering.

The brutal compression continued until the guy was deformed and was crushed by the arab muscle bull, wet pops and cracks filling the room.

Once the crushing was completed, Mo just placed him on the floor like a used toy. He then placed his massive bare foot on the guy’s chest and pressed. With his 140 kg of weight it was an easy job and he felt the bones break and his chest flatten under his bare foot.

Then he walked towards the door, which was locked. Grabbing the handles and pulling demonstrated that his strength had improved. He pulled the door and it just tore it open like it was made of paper.

Walking in the corridor, barefoot and bare chested, except for the sexy khaki shorts, Mo caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and realised he was so much bigger. His cock stirred.

He felt a noise from the toilets and went in, looking for another prey.
As he smashed open the cubicle, Mike was sitting there. As he saw the mountain of muscle, he was in shock like Adam.

As Mo zeroed on his target, completely taking all the space in the cubicle, he felt another, final shudder run through his body.

“What the fuck man, what’s going on” Mike was in disbelief. He saw the massive chest expand, crack and reshape as the massive beast just grew a little more.
Completely taken by his own sensation of massive muscle pump and growth, Mo grabbed the head of Mike in his massive hands. He looked down at his own massive package, containing the thick python, and commanded it to come alive for action.

In a few seconds, the massive cock engorged and lifted up, tearing the front of the shorts and extending full length.
While Mike looked in terror at the massive weapon,Mo pulled Mike’s head in and shoved his python down his throat.

Then in a series of convulsions while his body was still growing and he felt the need to fuck, anything, right now, he pushed his cock hard down the guy’s throat, feeling tears and rips happening in Mike’s mouth.

Then, something incredible happened. Mo felt his cock tense and engorging more, thickening up like an enormous weapon. Keeping the head in place, close to his crotch, he pushed all the thickening cock inside the mouth. As it kept growing he felt Mike’s jaw dislocate.

Then in an eruption of power, Mo’s cock fired up and instantaneously pushed out the head, becoming several inches longer, smashing through the guy’s throat and neck, and coming out through the neck and behind the guy, perforating him and killing him instantly..

Mo erupted in a torrent of cum that hit the wall behind and sprayed everywhere. He then realised that his massive hands had crushed and destroyed the guy's head too.

Dropping the guy down, he felt spent but energised at the same time.

He walked out the cubicle and quickly rinsed in a nearby shower, then headed out looking for the last big man.

As he was walking in a corridor, he came face to face with Tony.
“What are you doing around here? If you are up and awake you should leave now, you can’t walk around like this”
Mo looked at the guy and felt that finally he had a match for his strength. He stroked a double bi and gritted his teeth.” Man, let’s see who is the boss here, my muscles are not for show” and on that he hit Tony in the face with a slap so strong it would have killed an average man.

Tony was shocked and he reacted violently “What the fuck man? That was a mistake.” he grabbed Mo in a bear hug, and lifted him off the floor, and started crushing him. “This is my hug, and it will be your last one”
Mo let him do it and faked some groaning and screaming, then still in mid air he started laughing and without hesitation he expanded his chest and became dead serious while breaking Tony’s embrace.
Once he got back to the floor he grabbed Tony’s hands and started to move them behind Tony, slowly. Tony was in shock and tried to resist but there was not a chance. Mo was just a lot stronger than him.
Once his hands reached behind Mo crushed and lifted. His powerful lats delivered and crushed Tony’s chest like it was a paper box. The satisfaction for Mo was incredible, crushing that massive guy and feeling his huge body being crushed in his thick arms was hot as fuck.
He then rolled on the floor and wrapped his thick legs around Tony’s. Compression was now total and the big muscleman was being totally crushed by Mo’s arms and legs. Like an animal destroying his prey, Mo did not spare anything and squeezed inhumanly powerfully until no more bones were broken. Then he let go and stood up, looking down at the unrecognisable shape, which once was that muscle man.

His cock was at full attention, so Mo ripped off his shorts and went for another shower. Checking his huge body he realised that all the cuts were healed too and his perfect skin was glistening, full of power and hard as fuck.

Then he went around and upstairs, looking for the boss, finally.

He entered the steam room, fully naked, with a massive boner and the body of a morphed arab who just won mr. Olympia. As the boss was relaxing, unaware of the 140 (or more) kilo of muscle in the room with him, Mo waited for the steam to fade a bit.

The boss saw the silhouette. “Oh Tony, I was waiting for you. Come here and give me your massage now”.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Milos Cum is potent and that mean his son's is as potent as he is. It might be even stronger given that His son is younger than him.

Mo has become a force and he is addicted to it

• Like 3

Chapter 16 - Strength channelled (continuation and completion)

Mo saw the boss, a young built guy in his 30s, obviously on many steroids, muscled as fuck but fully manicured, his skin was perfect and no hair was on sight, his beautiful muscles carved and ripped, more for show than anything else thought Mo.

The boss was Alexander, a nasty gangster who had Mo’s sister killed, and managed (so far) to stay unpunished. His attitude was well known for being annoying and arrogant, as well as his love for men, muscles and big dicks. He loved to be fucked hard, and and Tony had became his favourite muscle man, getting fucked while in that muscled strong embrace was his continual favourite pleasure.
As he looked at the silhouette, he thought that Tony looked bigger than usual. While laying down on the massage bed face down, he commented.
“Fuck Tony you are looking massive, the last cycle of roids is working, can’t wait to feel your body over mine”

Mo stepped closer to the massage table and caught his image on a mirror on the wall. His body naked and settled in his new size and power was looking magnificent. His shoulders reached a new width and thickness, globes of striated power connected to a massive bull neck through traps that looked like they were having their own life.
His chest was incredible, with the pecs reaching the apex of masculinity, squared, thick, pumped, hairy, veined, ripped, and with massive nipples. Below, a hard-ridged cobblestone 10-pack was rippling, not without hair and veins.
The lats, overhanging and with tremendous thickness, showed a potential of bearhugging power that was beyond scary. The arms were sculptures, with bumps of muscles distributed evenly, and the bi/tri combo made it for a 24-25 inches powerful weapon of destruction.
His hands were not only calloused but now hardened and huge. The legs, a thickness beyond description, with calves that easily managed the mountain above them, and feet that would redefine the concept of masculinity and sexyness.His cock was erect, thick as fuck, past 10 inches and getting thicker by the minute. A stream of cum was flowing copiously down to the floor.

Getting closer to his prey, Mo placed his huge hands on the boss and started massaging his shoulders. Nice firm muscles. But not so hard. He pressed more. He started crushing a bit.

“Fuck Tony your hands, so strong, you are hurting me…and I like it…and you have new callouses I see”

Mo moved his hands down the spine and thought that he could grab the guy and crush him in a single motion, and end it. But he wanted to play. With his uber masculine, sexy and commanding voice he thundered “You like muscles and cock I guess, am I right?”

The boss immediately lifted his face and looked at the massive guy. “Holy fuck, who are you?”

“Relax. I am a new masseur, Tony sent me as a special treat since you like big men. Am I big enough for you?”
Mo displayed a double bi that made his muscles look like a special effect - no fat was anywhere visible, just fibres rippling with muscles, massive in size.

“Holy shit….oh man yeah….well you really are …massive, wow even bigger than Tony…fuck”

“Wanna touch my muscles? Go ahead man. I like it”

The boss grabbed Mo’s arms and squeezed. Marble came into his mind. Steel. Rock. He was feeling his knees giving up. This was a god, the biggest muscle monster he had ever seen. He had to explore his body. Feel it all. And he looked down at his massive cock.

Mo grabbed the boss face and cradled it in his massive hands. Exerted a little pressure and guided it down to his engorged dick.
Obediently the boss started slurping and taking the double beer can in. At first he was in heaven, then Mo let the beast go full mast. And full thickness. His arms like pistons were controlling his head, fucking his mouth like a young pussy. Alexander looked up and saw the two mounds that were his pecs, and his gorgeous hunky face over that thick neck. He loved arab hunks.
Mo pumped harder and he felt his cock reaching climax, and he knew that his massive head was about to shoot out violently and powerfully like it did before. It would have killed the boss. While the girth was increasing and the boss felt his jaw crack open a bit, Mo pulled out his cock before it was too late. It looked like a monster beercan, with the head popping out of Alexander's mouth and looking like a grapefruit sized rock solid weapon.

“I think the boss wants this big cock somewhere else now” Mo grabbed the guy and rearranged him on the massage bed, legs spread wide and his monster cock pushing in his hole.
“Fuck man, <cough> wait that’s too big I think, fuck you are too strong, I think …”

“Shut the fuck up” Mo pushed his cock up his ass while his beefy strong arms and massive hands were holding him in place. The whole monster went right in and the boss screamed.

“Securityyyyy! Helppp!! Arrrghh…..”

Mo noticed a camera with a red light on top of them. He smirked, realising that they were being viewed by someone”

In the control room, several hundred miles away, the young guard on shift just came back from his gym training and started working, he was looking at the scene in shock. Until then he thought that was one of the usual party evenings of the boss, but it was turning into something…wrong. He pondered on what to do and he was also weirdly excited by looking at this guy muscular body and the real time action. “Let’s see how this goes” He thought…

Mo fucked. Hard. Deep. Like a horse. Or like a bear, with a power that the boss had never felt before. The pain was intense for the boss and mixed with pleasure. He wanted him to destroy his hole. That was the fuck of his life. He was also worried. And he was also feeling his cock about to cum for the pleasure.

Mo felt the orgasm mounting. He leaned closer to the boss ear and whispered “This is for my sister, son of a bitch. They will not be able to recognise you as I will crush your body to pulp”.

His hands crushed his torso in, beaking several bones. His pecs delivered the power crush.
He hugged  tight, and tensed all his muscles.
He felt his cock expand and ready for the explosion. Suddenly, holding the boss in his deadly powerful embrace, his cock shot the head right deep into him, damaging organs and insides beyond repair. The pain was incredible and the boss passed out.

Mo then rearranged the position so he was completely leaning over Alexander, wrapped his legs around the boss and around the massage bed, while his arms wrapped around his chest and below, around the bed. He rested his big face next to the boss and told him in the ear “Wake up bastard and feel my power”

Alexander woke up immediately and screamed. Mo’s arms and legs tightened up like a deadly python crushing the boss' whole body and the bed with it. The noise of bones breaking was mixed with the bed parts succumbing to the incredible strength of the arab bull. His whole body came alive in striations of muscle mounds and he completely crushed his prey to pulp.

Once finished, he extracted his cock which was now a massive thick pole, and placed one hand on his head. Looking at his thick fingers, he commanded his thick and veiny muscled forearm to compress. His hand crushed the head like a paper box, destroying it.

The guard looking at the camera feed was in complete shock and was scrambling to call someone. His cock was hard. He was leaking. He wanted to feel that massive monster.

Mo was covered in splatter and went again for a quick shower. Once he left that room, he looked around and thought of ways to destroy that place. Then he realised it was the inside of the mountain. The ceiling was pretty low. He extended his arms up, and placed his big paws on the ceiling. He pressed up.
His muscles not only pushed up the ceiling but started cracking the concrete. Some powder and sand fell down, while the whole structure cracked.
Mo was feeling super horny and his cock was again hard just feeling his strength at work.
 “Fuck I have become stronger than I thought”
Pieces of the ceiling started falling down as he left that room.

Before heading for the stairs, as the lift was already not working because of the structural damage he just inflicted, he noticed a central pillar which looked like it was a single point of failure.

He grinned and wrapped his beefy arms around it. His hands could just lock on the other side. He started compressing. His cock resting hard on the concrete pillar was making Mo feel even hornier, invincible.

He saw another camera in a corner. The guard was staring at the screen and witnessing the muscle monster crushing the pillar. His cock was hardening as his brain was processing what was happening.

He crushed more, and more. Cracks and rumbles started to happen and he realised he was crushing a reinforced concrete pillar with the strength of his bearhug. The sensation of power in his lats and his arms was sending him to another world and his cock started leaking heavily for the pleasure.

He felt the pillar giving in and he released it. Then punched it with his massive fist and went upstairs.The whole structure was collapsing and as walls were closing on him, he would just punch them and lift them off his way. A few more ramps and he would be out.

The guard almost came just watching that power show and scrambled to alert his colleagues of the incredible events unfolding.

Milos waiting outside, was wondering what was going on, he felt a few tremors and more than once he was ready to break in to save Mo.
In a final rumble, he saw the small entrance to the apartment/bunker give up and crush down, the walls collapsing and flattening to the ground.
Getting closer to check what happened, he heard a noise, like twisted metal screeching.
The metal door slowly morphed and dented out, until a sharp smash had the door open wide and fall off the hinges..

Mo emerged from the door, covered in dust and powder, but zero cuts or abrasions. He stood up at full height next to Milos, who looked up at the gigantic Arab monster.

“Holy fuck Mo, you are….a muscle monster now”

Mo got closer and hugged Milos, lifting him off the floor. He hugged him tight and Milos could not breathe. It felt like he was trying to kill him again.
“Don’t worry Milos I won’t crush any more than this, but just so you know this is about one tenth of my strength and if you weren’t a badass muscle man that you are, I would have already killed and crushed you, so yes, now I am a fucking freak of power.

They got back to the car, Milos in shock and Mo completely naked and covered in dust, looking like a gigantic morphed bodybuilder/powerlifter, ready to eat like a bear. Or two.
“Let’s go back to base, I am fucking hungry, these babies need protein” as he flexed his massive guns in the car, with Milos failing to control his hard cock.

In the meanwhile, Alex was displaying strange twitches and spasms while they were training, all at the same time when Mo had his growth spurts, but he didn’t know.
Paul was worried and kept asking what was the issue. They were both training, naked except for the footy shorts, and looking both gloriously muscled.
“Don’t worry Paul, this is ok, not sure why it happens but it’s not bad. Makes me lose concentration on my body though, and when these moments happen I can’t control my body size, you know I like to keep my muscles “compact”, if I relax my bigger size comes out and I don’t want people to see that.

“But it’s ok man, it’s fucking hot to be big, why don’t you let it go and relax, let your body be what it is, there is nothing wrong with it, and to be honest it’s just a little bigger than normal, right? Like at the end of the workout”

“Well you don’t know everything Paul. After a workout I get a massive pump so it’s harder to keep the size down, I don’t think you’ve seen my real size to be honest, have you seen my weight on the scale lately?”

“Well you were what 130? More?”

“Come and have a look”

Alex placed his gargantuan feet on the scale and the display jumped before settling.

“What the fuck man, 158 kilos? How can you….what the fuck….”

“Told you man, I am constantly keeping my size under control. But I guess, maybe you should see my real size. Lately I was struggling and it would be a relief to be myself with you, are you sure you want to see that?”

“Fuck yea man what’s the problem, relax and show me”

“Ok, well. I need to get rid of my shorts first, I like them…are you ready”

Paul was staring at the muscled friend in awe and was trying to understand what was going on…

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Mo was able to avenge his sister and fulfill hsi revenge but Milos has a bigger plan for them.

Mo has become a force. one that Milos wasnt expecting.

I liek a twist and that reveal that Alex is holding back on his size it's a pretty interesting one. Are they still training with the guy from the party? Will Alex share his secret with the guy?

I love this.

• Like 1