Lust for power - Paul and Alex (Chapters 1-19)

thepump

Chapter 3 - new beginnings, shady revelations

After the long flight Paul finally arrived in Berlin, in Germany, it was his first time in Europe and he was very excited. He arrived at the campus and after checking in and doing some paperwork he was sent to the dorm room he would share with another student.
On the way to the room he passed the campus gym, a very well equipped gym with lots of students training, many of them well built hunks.
Once he got in his room he settled nicely and the fresh start made Paul partially forget the rollercoaster he just went through, but not completely. He was still focused on muscles, and he wanted to grow himself. He was thinking that he was almost 80 Kilo, and that Alex being 8 years younger he was only a few kilos lighter, but so much stronger and solid. As he was lost in his thoughts, his roommate entered.
“Hey! My name is Jack” - a big, solid guy, the same height as Paul but at least 10-15 kilo more. Well defined muscles and broad shoulders. He handed his large hand to Paul.
Paul was thinking this was going to be fun. “Hi I am Paul, and you obviously work out!”
It was not long before Paul and Jack were training together, and Jack revealed that he was using some steroids, and they started discussing that. Paul was even more excited. After all, he felt he had competition to face.
One day at the gym Paul was texting Alex, telling him all about the campus, and sending him selfies of himself working out. Alex was returning the favor, making Paul more happy than he could imagine. Paul was waiting for one more selfie of Alex after his set of bench press…

Back in Australia, Alex was in the gym with his father, taking a selfie to send to Paul. He just managed to bench press 100 kilo (at age 13 and a half!), which was his personal best so far, he was shirtless and he flexed a bicep while taking the selfie with the other hand, and sent it to Paul, ignoring the massive effect it would have on him.
Milos was finishing a set of squats with a huge atlas stone. He dropped the heavy cement ball and shouted to Alex “Stop texting that wimp, you must concentrate on training!”
They were both almost naked, bar a pair of skimpy footy shorts. Their legs were both chiseled, their chests glistening with sweat, and of course barefoot. Milos was looking enormous.
“Baba, don’t worry, he’s my friend and I promise I will train like a beast. But baba you look bigger, have you increased your weight?”
“Let’s see, young tiger, come here”
Milos set up a large rusty scale that came from an abattoir, where they used it to weigh entire cows on it. He stepped on it with his large, thick size 15 wide feet. The scale creaked and the needle jumped well past the vertical 100 kilo mark.
“139 kilo, not bad. Some more chicken and I will hit 140 finally” and he struck a massive double bicep pose, admiring his huge, bulging arms with criss cross veins and hairy forearms.
“Ok let’s see my weight” - Alex stepped on, barefoot, he was smaller but everything on him was thick. Legs, calves, feet, dense strong muscle fibers. The needle jumped but stopped just before 80 kilo. “78 kilo omg, I think I passed Paul. Oh I wish he was here now to see me” and he flexed his chest, engorged his pecs and struck a double bicep that would have scared any teenager. Milos was not too impressed. “Yes, whatever, just eat and train, the results will come but remember, you need to pull out your anger” and he growled at Alex doing a most muscular pose, to which the young stud replied with the same grunt and pose. That was their bro attitude lately.
“Now I gotta go to work, so get upstairs”- he cranked open the heavy knob and they left the gym.

Milos was a tradie, builder, carpenter, or at least that’s what his family and friends (not many) thought. He got ready in his tradie outfit, large thick boots, cargo pants which barely fit around his huge thighs, and a nice wife beater tank top that did very little to conceal his hairy and engorged muscles.

On his way to “work” with his ute he stopped by the barber as he wanted to look more of a badass than usual. He asked the young guy for a buzz cut, with a high fade to showcase his herculean neck and uber thick traps. The barber was in awe of his size and had trouble concentrating. Once finished his look was a total badass nasty gangster style. With his piercing green eyes to top it he looked stunning. He looked in the mirror and smiled while showcasing his chunky, perfect shark white teeth.

After some more driving he reached the place. It was an isolated place where his boss was waiting in his BMW, both him and the driver were buff and looked scary, not as scary as Milos.
“At last Milos. So this guy is in this small house behind that fence, I have to eliminate him as he is a spy. And also gay. I found him on an online dating site for musclebears and the idiot didn’t realize we recognised him, and I messaged him with pics of the driver shirtless, so that he would go in and snuff him. But he clocked us and he has just locked himself in, we stopped and hacked his phone so he cannot call for help but please take care of him. Just put him in this case when you are finished will you?”
And he handed over to Milos a medium size hard plastic suitcase. “He might not fit,” he said looking at his boss, then they both smirked and nodded to each other.

Milos walked towards the gate, and saw the heavy chain that was blocking it. He grabbed the bars with his hands, inhaled and started bending them relentlessly. But then he stopped looking at the chain and had a better idea. He smiled wide, opened his shark mouth and with his large paws grabbed the thick chain. He got close and wrapped his teeth around the chain.
He felt the hard chain and started closing in. His jaws delivered the power. The teeth started crushing the chain and slowly a cracking noise was heard all the way to the car. In seconds the chain was destroyed. Milos spat out a few pieces of metal and slammed the gate wide open.
As he approached the small house he grabbed the doorknob and pushed firmly with his hand and shoulder. The wood creaked loudly and shattered, giving up to the sheer muscle power.
Inside, the small guy was freaking out seeing the huge Armenian walking in.
“Who are you? Who sent you? Hey wait…” but Milos didn’t have time.He walked towards the guy, who was way shorter and way smaller, slowly and put his paws on the guy’s shoulder. He was panicking and screaming. “Hey calm down man, shhhh, no screaming please” Milos pulled the guy towards his chest, wrapping around one big arm, while with the other oversized hand he was caressing the guy’s head. The guy thought for a moment that maybe he was somebody that came here to save him, but he wasn’t sure.
Slowly the arm wrapped around the guy’s chest lifted him off the floor, while the other hand moved from his head down to his neck, turning his head towards Milos face, getting closer and closer.
Then suddenly Milos pulled the guy’s face roughly and quickly onto his, forcing him into a deep tongue kiss.
The guy was double shocked for what was happening but also for the huge size of Milos’ tongue that was exploring his mouth. Even the tongue was fucking strong.
As the deep kiss continued for a few seconds the huge python that was holding the guy started compressing in. Slowly but powerfully. The guy felt the iron crushing force and started panicking but the hand was pushing him so hard towards Milos that he could not move.
Noise of broken ribs started filling the room and the arm crushed the guy in an unstoppable show of pure raw strength. At the same time his tongue pushed his way into his mouth silencing him, and the pressure forced his teeth against Milos’ teeth. Some of the guy’s teeth started breaking like peanut brittle.
Finally with both pythons around the guy, one final grunt and the guy was completely crushed in the powerful bearhug. Milos released the grip and spat out one of the guy’s teeth “So weak, miserable idiot.”
Then he opened the plastic case and positioned the guy who was barely conscious in his arms, grabbing the bent arms and legs in his embrace. Then another powerful bearhug compressed and smashed more bones, compacting the guy to a size that would fit in the case. And finally he pushed him in like a doll.
Back to the car, he dropped the case in the boot, and they went to the next and last “task” for the day.

“Very good Milos, I always like what you do with your teeth, it is unbelievable how strong you have gotten. Now we are going to a big and luxurious spa, so I first need you to go in and get changed. I supposed you should be ok just wearing a towel around your waist.”
Once arrived, Milos went into the changing room and took off his huge boots, his socks, revealing his huge feet, took off his cargo pants, his tank top and finally his briefs. His massive rod was flopping around and soft was already a decent 7-8 inches. A guy sitting not far from him could not help but notice the sheer size, he was straight but looking at the muscle masses his dick twitched.

Paul headed for the room where his boss was waiting for him. “So Milos we need to go into the steam room, so that they won’t see you as you are…ehem…obvious otherwise. Once I signal you will eliminate the guy ok?”

Milos loved that. Once entered the steamroom he had the towel loosely around his waist while sitting on the top step of the steamroom, and waited a bit. The guy entered with another man, and they sat next to the boss. They started talking. Milos positioned himself just above the guy, and the driver, who looked mighty fine in his steam room attire, was behind the other man.

At some point the boss signaled Milos to act. Milos then sneaked down his huge legs around the guy, who was surprised by the sheer size of the feet. Milos touched the guy with his feet on purpose and at the same time sneaked his huge arms around him.

The other man freaked out as he was the security guard, but the driver swiftly wrapped his big arms around him. But they were both fairly muscled and the driver was not in complete control. Looking at that, Milos just extended his powerful arm and grabbed the man’s neck from behind. “Now that’s a bit annoying so I have to shut you up” and he quickly and powerfully crushed the whole neck of the man in his massive paw. The Driver was impressed, and the man went limp.

At that point the guy in Milos’ embrace was panicking but it was too late. The arms started closing around the guy and Milos started crushing him. His pecs were engorged and he loved to feel the bones break in his arms. At the same time he wrapped his legs around the guy and started compressing the rest of his body. A gruesome crunching noise was becoming a cacophony and a final loud crack was the end of the spine.

They quickly left and other two gangsters came in to clean up, and they went into the pool, for their last victim.

This time a young 20 y o businessman, that the boss wanted to eliminate.
Once in the pool , the boss pushed the boy towards the naked Milos. Once near, Milos wrapped his arms around him and the young man felt Milos semi-hard cock probing his asshole. He panicked slightly and Milos wrapped his hand on his mouth, then he pushed his dick in, semi hard which was already a rigid 8”, and the guy moaned. Once in place he kept him hugged and the boss came closer, and he started playing with Milos’ nipples “Oh my this is my favourite moment of the day. You know this huge guy behind you has a lot of strength. But before crushing you he will let his cock enlarge to full size. This will probably put you to sleep because of the pain, so you won’t feel anything else.” The guy was panicking and screaming, but he was muffled.

As the boss pulled and played with Milos' nipples, he made him throw back his head and bent his bull-sized neck, and let his cock get full of blood. His size grew quickly and thickened, up to 9 inches, then 10 inches, then finally 11 inches and 8 inches around. By then he felt something rip and the guy fell unconscious as usual. Then Milos could not help himself and started pumping the asshole of the guy, Slowly at first then with vigor and depth. Both the boss and the driver were fully erect by then as the sight of this beast raping the guy was beyond belief.
As the climax was coming Milos crushed the guy more. Then he threw back his head, gave the guy a tremendously powerful crush to which all the bones shattered, and filled him up with a huge amount of cum, gushing out of his manly Armenian oversized hose.

Once finished, he slid the guy off his long hard dick , and slowly walked out of the pool. The vision of him naked, humongous, with that huge pole still erect made the driver super hard. They walked to the changing room and they went on the showers, there was no one around, Milos grabbed the drivers’ pole which was a decent 9”, and stroke it a couple of times while shoving his flexed bicep in front of the driver, who came uncontrollably like an obedient child. “Good boy, I like you.Nice body too”.

Meanwhile at home, Alex attempted to open the gym door without Milos, and he managed to rotate the knob a bit, which was a workout in itself. Gritted his teeth and shouted “Fuck, I will grow!”

And in Germany, a distant but close friend of Alex, just arrived in a foreign campus, was re-watching the pics of his friend Alex, bulging with muscles, and furiously pumping a massive load with his 8” rod and feeling his muscles growing after his first testosterone injection that his roommate gave him.

To be continued.

• Like 19

Milos is a dangerous man his strenght and size are his best and worst attributes and here i wonder if he would want his son to follow his footsteps....

Paul is trying to be his own man, he is making friends and having a great time.. I hope he grows and gets to be somehow a man that Milos can respect

• Like 2

Chapter 4 - parallel growths

Jack and Paul were going through their favorite morning routine. Jack would inject Paul first, then the other way. Naked except for the briefs, they were enjoying each other's company, in a slightly different way. Jack being very straight he wanted to get more girls and wanted to be huge. Alex was trying to stay calm when Jack was strutting around almost naked in the room. At 1,85 tall and 98 kilo he was a brawny, strong muscleman. He had massive arms and legs, and his feet were broad and manly, possibly his Turkish background. Paul was in heaven. Growing together with a hunk in the room. Then they would slip on some footy shorts and some worn out bodybuilding small stringers. The gym was one floor down, so they would go barefoot, and pump iron like roid pigs for one or two hours.

Paul at 1,83m tall and 94 kilo was looking real good, and they were both growing fast, they just injected testosterone but the quantities were quite heavy and they were both responding extremely well. Paul was flexing in the mirror and getting huge hardons when he was alone in the room.

One evening they came back from a party where Jack had some fun with a few girls and Paul didn’t quite enjoy it, he was only thinking of their following morning gym routine. They both had a bit to drink and Jack plonked on the bed, taking his converse off, tanktop flew and he just kept his denim shorts. “Fuck I am horny Paul, very horny”. Paul was horny too but didn’t know what to say. He took off top and shoes too.
Jack was flexing in the mirror. “Man we look jacked , show me your muscles”...after a couple of minutes flexing Paul was transfixed as Jack’s double bicep was looking…humongous, he was real thick.
Jack noticed his look “Wow man you really like muscle huh? I m hot hey, you wanna fuck me maybe ahah”
He noticed again Pul’s innocent look.
“Oh my God, Paul, I have some suspicion but…are you gay? Not just gay but also into muscle!”
Paul didn’t know what to say and he was drunk too so he just jumped on the bed.
“Hey mate, it’s all good. I have plenty of gay friends and I’m totally cool, as everyone should be, also the guy who gave me the gear he’s a fucking gay musclebear! You should meet him, he’s fucking massive!”
Paul was happy and surprised at the same time “Oh man that’s so cool. Massive huh? Oh you mean like you?” - the alcohol was doing its job.
Jack unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. “Man, gotta say, I think we need to help each other. Let’s be good mates”
Paul saw his massive, bulging roommate with his 7” semi rod rapidly rising, and he got up from the bed and removed his shorts and briefs. His python was rising fast too.
Jack was loving it “Fuck so cool let’s see who gets hard first”.
Both jocks let their rods rise and once rigid, Paul was at a decent 8” and his mate was at a really thick 9”.
Paul was in awe “Shit man your knob is like…”
“Yeah big I know but sometimes bitches don’t like big like Cindy at the party, she sucked me a bit and left. What the actual…but you can just give me a hand job mat go ahead”
Paul grabbed the big meat rod and felt the veins and the solid shaft. IT was super hard and covered in precum. Jack did the same to Paul.
They pumped each other and as they did Paul saw his bicep massively pumped inched from his face, and he couldn’t help, he exploded in ropes of cum. “Fuck man that was easy, and I was the one asking for help! Lol”. Then Paul grabbed the huge meat with both hands and pumped it real hard. After a while Jack threw back his thick jock neck and exploded in a series of massive ropes of this hot cum, which landed on Paul.

Spent and happy they both had a shower. “Ok mate, that helped me, and now please tell me more about what you like, I prefer pussy but I am happy to listen to your stories! And let’s sleep, the gear and the gym awaits!” And they went to bed.

In the meanwhile back in Australia Alex was fast growing towards his 16th birthday and he was training like a beast. But at the school gym the weights weren’t that heavy, also he didn’t want too much attention so he was trying to train at times when not many guys were at the school gym, and he would then train hard with his father in the basement at home. He was contemplating his body, his legs were outgrowing his pants, he ripped a few shorts and the t-shirts were getting small. The tanktops were getting more revealing. Since he wanted to be able to open the gym and train alone whenever he wanted, he trained his grip very hard so that he could turn the knob alone. He used progressively hard hand grip tools, and once he crushed the strongest one he was feeling ready. He was going to attempt the hard knob that evening.

At home Milos had a tradie coming to replace his washing machine. The tradie was a gorgeous fit and muscled 20 y o dude who would spend a lot of time at the gym, but he was way smaller than Milos. He arrived there to find Milos on the doorstep, barefoot, footy shorts and bare chested. By the way he was looked at, Milos instantly clocked that the guy was gay and into muscle.

“Hi, you must be Milo?” The tradie could not believe the size of the man. He loved muscle and strength, and he immediately thought about what that beast could do. His cock pulsed hard.
Milos gave him a big smile, thinking that was going to be fun.
The tradie was struggling to take the new washing machine off his van. Milos stepped in, hugged the big crate with his steel oversized arms, gripped it, cracking it a bit and lifted it right off. Walking with it inside the house and leaving it near the old machine.
The tradie had a semi watching the beast exert his shredded huge muscles like that, without even showing fatigue.
He proceeded in his job but his cock was getting noticeable. Milos was strutting around semi naked and showing off his massively built body.
Once the tradie was finished, he said “pity the old machine is bigger and won’t fit in the crate!”
Milos smiled and slowly raised into a double bicep pose “That’s when I use these, wanna feel?” The tradie was shocked “Oh man you are one massive…ehem…guy”. Milos grabbed his hand and placed it on his huge hard bicep. He looked down at the guy’s crotch and he saw the tenting developing fast. “Man sorry I just like to show off my hard work”
He left the tradie’s hand and walked real close to him, grabbed the old washing machine in his huge arms, wrapped them around it and lifted it up. Then slowly he started compressing it in his arms, until it started creaking loudly. The machine started caving in, and the tradie cock started growing out. He covered it with his hand but he was transfixed and hypnotized by the show.
He saw Milos’ back coming to life, expanding like a huge cobra and the striations in the muscles move and work together like a hydraulic press. The creaking noise was incredible as Milos crunched the machine so much that it not only fit in the crate but there was spare space. Then he turned on to the tradie and did a most muscular. Seeing that the guy was panting and red faced, with a massive tent, he grunted and flexed all he had, making the veins explode and his pecs enlarged to massive steel proportions. The tradie felt his cock erupt in his pants uncontrollably. Spewing jets of lava inside his briefs, that quickly created a huge wet patch, since he didn’t come for a few days. Then he bobbed and spasmodically retired to his van, trying to realize what happened. Then he had to come out to get the old machine but Milos had it already in his arms with the crate and he dropped it in his van with a loud “clonk”.
“Thanks mate good job “ Said Milos . The tradie was in shock and he muttered “Sure….hm..no worries” and he left in a hurry. IT was one of the strongest orgasms he ever had.

Alex arrived moments later and saw his father with splinters around his chest and arms, and saw the new washing machine.
“Hei baba, I think I am strong enough to open the gym door let’s see”, they both went down.
Alex grabbed the round handle and compressed it with all his might. His forearm was incredibly thick and veiny. The knob started creaking. It rotated a bit… And then…it stopped and he let it go.
“Argh! I will crush it ! I will”
Milos was very proud “Alex you did good! I will just make it a bit easy for you but look at how it’s done” and he grabbed the knob completely engulfing it with his hand, but only using three huge fingers around it. Then he started compressing it. He grunted as he shook his forearm for the effort. A creak indicated that his fingers crushed the knob making one dent each. Then he released it and told Alex “Try now, better grip”.
Alex grabbed the knob again, crushed in his strong grip and started twisting it. After a moment he got it going and in no time it was turned and he got the door opened.
Alex was ecstatic “Yeahhhh! “ And grunted into a most muscular pose to which Milos responded with his one. “So baba now I will train a lot more! And will grow a lot!”. Dinner was ready, one chicken each.

In the next months, Alex was packing on more and more muscle. His body was changing composition, he was getting a bit of hair but his body shape was getting thicker, denser, more compact. His muscles were getting very hard but at the same time smooth and even at rest, but they would explode in crazy striations when tensed and used. Although he was growing he was not obvious and wearing clothing he would not really look that huge. But naked and flexing he would be a total freak. And strong like an ox. At the time when he was approaching 100 kilo of bodyweight, he could not wait to video call his friend in Germany and show his progress!

In the dorm Jack and Paul were talking about Alex, and Jack was getting more and more curious to see this genetic freak. Jack broke the 100 kilo barrier a while ago and Paul weighed 99kg the day before so he was getting ready to celebrate the 100 kilo victory. Perhaps he would want to call Alex and show off…

To be continued

• Like 23

Chapter 5 - crushing goals

Jack and Paul were hitting new records every week at the gym. They both trained extremely well together, pushing each other and combining their desires to increase their muscles size and power. They both smashed the 100 kilo of bodyweight and they were now thinking of the next target, 110Kg! Although they had different sexual appetites, Jack was finding it easy to satisfy his needs with such a hunky body and an oversized cock, and Paul was having occasional hook-ups with local bodybuilders and musclebears that he would pick up at the gym, or at the clubs over the weekend. Months were flying by and their bodies were becoming sculptures of hard muscle. Paul was thinking of Alex and wondered how big he would have become. While he was thinking, he received a message from him. “Hey mate, how are you? Gotta do a video call, need to show you my progress, I miss training with you man! Free tonight?”
Paul was instantly hard just thinking about it. That evening Jack was out until late clubbing so it was the perfect moment to video call Alex. The moment he sent the “Sure!” text back his cock twitched.

Later that evening Paul was getting ready. Gulped down his pre-workout, slipped on some footy shorts and a skimpy singlet, and barefoot went downstairs to get a nice pump, it was late evening so not many people around. He pumped hard and fast, and came back upstairs sweaty and already excited.
He sat on the sofa and pulled out the chunky mobile, and waited for the call, which arrived soon.After answering there was audio only for a moment, they haven’t heard each other for a while, and Paul heard Alex:” Hey Paul mate how are you can you see me?”
Paul was taken aback. Who was that person? A low, almost guttural, rough ultra-masculine voice. Surely that could not be his young teen friend?
“Paul, are you there? I am trying to switch on the video, I can see you, fuck you’ve grown”

Paul was trying to process that the husky manly totally dominant voice was from Alex, and tried to say something and clear his throat while the video came on.
Alex was shirtless, the camera was a bit high, but his handsome face was filling the screen, with a faded buzzcut that was making him look even more hunky. And the neck was thick. Very thick. Bull neck certified. And those mounds. Traps. They were traps, huge traps. Smooth. But huge.
Paul was speechless and took a few swallowing of his saliva to start blurting something. “Oh, ehm..mmmh. Oh my God, you are a…I mean you grew so much, you look huge!”
“Thanks man! Training in my father’s gym now, I am killing it, look” and he stepped back, doing a double bicep pose.
What killed Paul was not his size or muscles (although yes they were) but the fact that after stepping back he looked big, but not huge, just smooth, slightly hairy and well proportioned, extremely fit and built. But when he flexed in the double bi, his muscles exploded in size and striations on Paul’s screen. That had a devastating effect on Paul’s genitals which were already getting full attention.
Paul flexed back shaking a bit “Oh wow good, very good, check me out too, I hit 100 KG!”
“Man I gotta tell you I passed 100kg too, feels so good hey!”
Paul could not believe that Alex passed him, he was in ecstasy and jealous at the same time.
“But Paul let me tell you: all the guys get a pump at the gym right ? Well I also do but I get a really crazy pump. To show you the difference I haven’t trained for a couple of days so that my body gets really smooth and you can’t really tell I’m so built. See?” and he released tension so his body returned to his nice, smooth, handsome shape.
“But let me show you something”
Alex was in the basement gym. He put on an old tshirt that Paul remembered, it was baggy back then, now it was painted on Alex, and was making him look real fit. Then he moved the camera and laid down on a bench and did a set of bench press. Paul was trying to count the plates. Three each side. That was 140kg. Gulped down. He saw his chest rise in size after each rep. The speed of the movement was crazy. He did 25 clean reps. Then with the agility of a martial arts pro, he jumped up and did a set of chin ups. Both arms. 20 reps. Then one arm only, switching arms at the top. 20 more reps. That was an incredible display of power, and with every lift Paul could see the full glory of Alex’s legs, his huge thighs, his sculpted calves and the big, gorilla-like strong bare feet. And the lats were growing out in real time.

Paul was sweating. His hands were trying not to touch his rod but it was hard…not to.
The shirt was looking under a lot of strain and some tears appeared.
Once done Alex came back near the camera, looking visibly bigger. “Can you see? “
And he did a most muscular, to which the shoulder seams could not cope with and they split with a ripping noise. Then he did a double bi and he completely ripped the shirt.
“Man it feels so good, when I grow after lifting weights it is crazy intense, and it lasts for many hours, and the strength increase stays with me. I also started mixed martial arts and I am learning so fast. I love smashing stuff with my big feet. My teacher said he had never seen such powerful foot kicks.”

Paul was tenting like crazy and felt it was a struggle to resist and hesitated to speak. “Wow Alex you are so strong”
Alex was enjoying making Paul uncomfortable and decided to go for the kill. “Also my hands are very strong” and he showed his fists real close, his hands were looking morphed, ultra thick and calloused. He grabbed something off the view and brought a coconut in the camera. “Check this out mate” .
Paul was frozen, just seeing those huge hands was enough to throw him over the edge but he resisted. Alex then wrapped both massive paws around the coconut. Then started crushing it and smirked looking straight into the camera.
The veins and the muscles in the forearms were unreal, huge, striated and looking super powerful. Some creaking noise. After seconds that felt like years, the coconut gave up and Alex crushed it with his powerful paws. The water splashed around and pieces of coconut flew apart.
Paul erupted uncontrollably, trying to stay composed and trying not to show anything, but he bobbed a couple of times. It was strong, very strong.

Alex looked happy “See, I am so strong now, can’t wait to see you in a few months man when I turn 18, I am planning a camping trip, will you be here? Uni should be finished by then”
Paul was struggling to follow and muttered “I, I, sure, wow I mean that’s strength, and yeah 18 yo time flies huh? I think yes I will be back by then!”
After that Paul rushed to wrap up the call as I was super embarrassed. He was alone in the room, and his briefs were full of his man juice. He was feeling like he never had such a strong orgasm before. Going on a camping trip with that muscle freak? Ouch.Yes please.

Alex closed the call and was very happy to have shown his progress “Hmmm need to think of something else for next time, Paul seemed to enjoy seeing that”
He tore apart the remains of the tshirt and just wearing his footy shorts he cleaned up and went upstairs.

It was Sunday morning in Australia so he decided to grab his bicycle and go to the lake.
With his strong legs he was pretty fast, he loved to go barefoot and barechested, he was feeling his feet stronger every day and even the pebbles on the street were not bothering him any more.

As he was riding, a car overtook him and banged his bike, destabilizing it and sending it to the curb. Alex was uber agile so he quickly jumped off the bike and did a full somersault, landing safely on the side of the road, on the grass while the bike smashed onto a pole.

The car driver stopped a few meters after Alex and a guy got out of the car, quite tall and muscular, rugby build, long hair, man’s bun, tank and shorts, flipflops. “Hey man are you ok? For fuck sake you cyclists are always in the way!”
Alex rose up from the pavement and looked at the guy “Excuse me?”
“Yeah, you gym boys don’t look around, you think you are alone on the street, well I am glad I taught you a lesson as you should be careful”
Alex was smirking already thinking of the fun he was about to have. He was looking not too big since he didn’t train as he wanted to show off the mini pump to Paul, but he was still freaky strong. “Man you don’t want to talk to me like that trust me”
The guy, who was going back to his car heard it and came back “What did you say stupid gym boy?”
Alex grabbed his bike and lifted it and noted that the central bar was bent.
He grabbed it with his paws and looked at the guy while slowly straightening it with his powerful arms. The metal screeched a bit and in a few seconds the bar was straight enough.
The guy looked and could not believe his eyes “Fuck your bike must be real shit like you”
Alex dropped the bike and said “The only idiot motherfucker who is going to learn a lesson today is you, retarded bastard”

The guy lost it hearing that sentence, which is what Alex wanted. He ran towards Alex ready to punch him, and his fist reached Alex in seconds.
But Alex grabbed the guy’s fist with his paw at lightning speed. And with the other big paw, he grabbed the guy’s other hand, intertwining his fingers with the smaller fingers of the guy.
Without even thinking, Alex started compressing and crushing the fist, while the other hand started crushing his fingers.
The guy went from surprised to shocked to agonizing and started screaming. Alex released some pressure and let the hands go. The guy was having a hard time processing what was happening, and Alex hugged him, trapping his arms in his strong embrace. He lifted the guy off the ground and started compressing him.

The guy was in shock and was screaming but was feeling the air exiting his lungs. Alex’s torso was expanding and his muscles were growing with striations and size, and power.
He felt the delicate ribs of the rugby guy in his embrace, his thick arms relentlessly compressing his ribcage dangerously. A snap indicated one rib gave up.
The guy felt the extreme hardness of Alex’s arms and torso, and stopped breathing and the second snap sent him to a deep sleep. Alex stopped crushing and just carried him to his car.
He cradled easily th 110Kilo rugby guy to his seat and deposited him there. He slapped him on the face a couple of times to ensure he was breathing again, just unconsciously.
He would wake up with a lot of pain due to the ribs.

Alex then grabbed the rear of the car and dragged it back a few metres, and before pushing the car towards the pole, simulating an accident, he decided to have some fun. Positioned in front of the car ,he threw some badass martial art kicks to the car front, with his powerful feet. He dented the car and broke a few lights. Then he grabbed a side mirror and crushed it in his paws. Then from the inside of the car he placed his big thick open hand on the windshield in front of the guy and he pressed outwards, until the glass broke out shattering. Simulating the guy hitting the pole. Then he looked at the guy sleeping and grabbed his head, cradling it in his oversized strong paws. He started compressing it. He felt his pecs grow in size and striations appear. His arms swelled. He felt a tiny crack in the skull. And he stopped. To direct the rage somewhere else he grabbed the remaining side mirror and compressed with both hands, pulverizing it.

Then he grabbed the car from the side, exerted his huge thighs and lifted it by at least a foot, then released it and crashed it down. That woke up the guy, who barely saw or heard Alex.
Alex grabbed his face and said in a dark tone “If I hear from you or if you say something I will personally crush you until no bone is left intact do you understand?”
Alex jumped on his bike and went to the lake, once he was coming back he saw the police there. Some policeman looking around noticed this hunky buff muscled guy pedaling barefoot but no one stopped him.

Arriving home Alex found his father just arrived, taking his top off and getting down the gym for a session. He looked humongous. “Hey papa, how was your day? Mine was so good, I crushed it, literally”
His dad was sweaty, his task that afternoon was to deal with a huge muscled guy who gave him a lot of trouble, but eventually once he ended up in his death hug, he was slowly crushed by the combined power of the arms and legs of the armenian hulk.
“Hey yes I crushed it too, I guess. Completely. Wanna train with me? I can do it with a spotter, I need to improve my bench” - and they both did the most muscular again. Alex was looking more and more like his father.
Both walked down the basement with their bare feet slapping on the steps, his bodies sweaty and their muscles ready to swell beyond any limit.
“Alex you will be 18 in a few months, I will teach you a few things once you will be ready”

To be continued

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1