In this society, some men were given a gift, they would be transformed into alphas, men destined to procreate and be the strongest and most powerful men alive, this was a process given by an industry called Hyperion, a lot of men craved for that power but only Hyperion's director had a word to say with whom could and couldn't get into the program.

Robert never really cared, he saw some of these alphas but nothing interested him about it, sure, he would love a body like that but he long stopped dreaming of becoming an alpha, he went to his apartment and saw his boyfriend scrolling on his phone.

Damien: What's up ?

Robert: Fine, what about you ?

He gave him a kiss on the cheek and started to take off his tie.

Damien: Good, ya heard about that old College friend we had ? Chris

Robert: Yes ?

Damien: He got the alpha treatment !

Robert: Pffff another man into thrir pile of meatheads

Damien: Don't tell me you wouldn't want it.

Robert: Pff what would i do with that, already have you and a good job, don't need to be a huge cock for a brain.

Damien: awww, but i would love a huge cock for a brain for a boyfriend tho !~

Robert:Fuck Chris then

Damien: After all why not~

Robert: You wouldn't survive it anyway.

Damien: You're no fun babe

Robert: Not what you say in bed

Robert went to his pc when he received a mail.

Hyperion corp.

Robert looked at the mail.

Dear Robert, we are informing you that we have selected you into the project Alpha program, we have looked at your files and have concluded you are a good candidate for the project, please come tomorrow if you are interested, we have in our website all the informations needed.

Thank you for your time.

Damien: AM I GONNA HAVE A HUGE BOYFRIEND ?!

Damien peered from behind Robert.

Robert: I uhhh…

Damien: do it do it do it !!! Huge boyfriend ! Huge Boyfriend !

Robert:I'm… Not very interested…

Damien: awww… As you want, but that's a once in a life opportunity tho …

Robert: I know

The two spent the rest of the afternoon together, watching a movie and then went to sleep, Robert had trouble sleeping, he went to the living room and kept thinking about it… A chance to be an alpha, be huge, be sexy…

That is not even talking about Damien, Robert thought about the sight of hus boyfriend worshiping his huge muscles drooling over his perfect abs and huge cock

He looked at the pc and the information.

Robert: Life time money supply ? Wait, I don't need to… Work anymore ? Needed exercise and training as well as other daily activities, huge body changes, each varying depending on genes…

Robert toon until morning, it was about to be 8 am and his meeting with them is at 8:20.

Robert thought about it and went there.

He walked down to the reception and showed them the email he received.

He was then guided at a room with a pretty muscular man.

Robert: H-hello ?

???: Robert is it ? Please sit in front.

Robert sat in front of him, a bit stressed.

???:First of all my name is Hector, i am the director of this company, founder and also creator of the  Alpha program. I will guide through the steps of your transformation into an alpha, now please if you may.

He gestured to follow him to which Robert did, his eyes widened at what he saw, there were impossibly huge men, some were immobile with tubes feeding them and pumping their dick.

Hector: Now before you start the program we want to be sure you are aware of possible side effects, so far these are the one whose genes did not work well with the whole program, some are helpless cumming machines, some are endlessly bloating up, needing their seeds to be constantly released, some are completely immobile, however if you are lucky to be an actual alpha you will need to train your muscles as well as engage in serious activities such as sex, there's also a possible personality shift into a big dominant man.

They went to a room with only a steel table.

Robert kept thinking and all he thought about was Damien, he was scared but then he realized, even huge and immobile, his boyfriend would be happy with it, he'd actually be enjoying it

Robert:Yes ! I'm in.

Hector gestured to the table to which he strapped him and hit a button, a machine started to move and 3 syringes were injected inside of him, it injected a silver liquid inside of him, it was quiet hot and he groaned.

Hector: Done, now here is your program for today, the nanobots just awoke inside of your body and needs you to stimulate them.

He looked at the program and saw 7 hours of exercise, 1 hour of sex or masturbation, Robert was a little scared as he saw that.

Hector: don't worry, the nanobots will carry through most of it, you just need to begin process.

Robert went home and saw his boyfriend.

Damien: Not huge already ?

Damien joked but Robert started to undress and guided him to the bedroom.

He pushed him on the bed and undressed him.

Robert started to penetrate him, making the nanobots wake up and start their job.

They went through every part of his body, legs, abs, pecs, back, etc… and started to work on those.

They stimulated Robert through the whole process as he fucked Damien for an hour straight.

Both cummed and robert pulled out.

Damien: you really wanted to fuck didn't you ?

Robert: yes but the program wanted me to do this along with 7 hours of musculation.

Damien: Ohhhh interesting can't wait to see the results.

Robert got dressed and looked at his phone, he saw the name of the specialized gym made for alphas

Robert: i'm gonna be weord in this gym since i just started

Damien: And you will be like them soon, i heard it takes like a month or so for the process to be complete.

Robert: I can wait, i guess…

He went to the gym and saw countless men, some looked like they would beat ny mr olympia, some were so big they had to walk sideways to fit through doors.

Robert started to lift some weights, the nanobots amplified his power as he lifted 200 lb quickly.

He kept lifting for a few hours then started to use different machines.

Inside his body the nanobots were assimilating with his dna and amplified his muscles even more, abs started to appear as well as pecs started to get bigger.

After the end of all of that, he went back home feeling sore from all that exercise.

One of the huge men in the gym looked at him surprised.

Pierre: Have you seen that new guy ?

Eric: Yeah he already started to grow…

Pierre: Think he is the perfect one ?

Eric: Maybe, Hector might get interested in that…

Robert went home and to his bedroom, Damien slept like a rock already and Robert followed.

During the night, The nanobots finished their assimilation and sent back datas to Hector.

Sex drive potential: 100%

Hidden Potential: 100%

Muscularity potential: 100%

Testosterone level: 100%

Perfect host found.

Hector grinned as he saw the words on his computer.

Damien went to his job as Robert was asleep, but while he was gone, Robert's muscle started to grow, his pecs ballooned as his abs came into view, his biceps got bigger and bigger, his legs looking like tree trunks and his dick started going past his belly button.

Robert started to look like a professional bodybuilder, he woke up and went to his bathroom where he saw the absolute monster he was, he started flexing his biceps in a double bi pose, he even started to bounce his pecs.

He heard a knock on the door and he dressed himself, opening the door and he saw 2 huge men, both were so tall they were taller than the door.

Eric: Hey, the name's Eric and this is my gym bud Pierre.

Pierre: Hi, Hector wants to see you and we'll guide you to him.

Robert followed them into the facility where Hector waited for him, he gestured to the 2 huge men to get out of the room and they did.

Hector: I didn't expect it to happen but it seems you are the nanobots perfect host

Robert: The… What ?

Hector: Allow me to explain, i created the nanobots to enhance humans in hope to make mens into either perfect force for the military, breeders for sperm banks or just pure show off for contests. But you my friend, you are better than all of them combined.

Robert: Uh ?

Hector: Your dna itself changed the nanobots directive, instead of enhancing muscles, sex drive and or strength, it enhances it all but also changes your metabolism to inhuman levels, you already look like a bodybuilder when it should've took you a month to get to this point, the nanobots are having an easier time in your body than every other body they have ever been. 

Robert: So what will happen to me exactly ?

Hector: You will grow bigger probably than every other alphas, you may also have unpredictable mutations but we are unsure as to chat your body could do, you will also have an incredibly strong libido and i already see this starting to happen.

As he said that, Robert's cock was stirring in his pants

Hector: likely these will soon be useless to you…. But anyway, these two men you saw will help you out, they told me about you and how you've grown quickly at the gym, oh and also you personality lay change a bit

Robert: how so ?

Hector: You will soon be very dominating but that won't be a problem, just think about it for a second, you are to be a god amongst men and mostly alphas.

He then shook Robert's hand and gestured him to the entrance.

Eric: So you're Robert right ? That's your name ?

Robert: Yeah

Pierre: good name… Anyway, off to the gym, we gotta make you into the proper alpha you are.

He followed thel, he kept thinking about what Hector said.

Robert: (a god ? me ? I don't know what to think about this that sounds ridiculous.)

He thought about Damien and thought about being as huge as Eric and Pierre.

Robert:(He would like it alot, just imagine him wimpering and mozning while i fuck him relentless, flexing my huge muscles on him…)

Robert's only thought of it.

Eric and Pierre looked at him as he was on the machines in the gym, lost in his mind, they watched his muscles ripple and grow, he started getting taller and taller.

Quickly he started growing to their pecs, he started to lift weights weighing a ton, his veins took on a white glow, his mind focusing on Damien, The two men tried to help him but then he stopped and walked out of the gym, he started to become as tall as them, he quickly opened the door, making Damien scream of surprise.

Damien: Babe is that… You ?

Robert: Yep, the brand new me that is going to fuck you so hard you will lose your voice !~

Robert's voice got deeper and Damien was already lost in  that sex beast Robert became.

Robert Lifted him and put him on the bed, Damien taking on a doggystyle position as his 8 feet boyfriend started to penetrate him with his huge cock.

Damien moaned and Robert started to fuck him and press hus huge body against his back.

Damien felt like it was a dream but each thrust his boyfriend hit him with reminded him that it's reality.

Robert fucked him with no mercy, hitting his prostate with such force Damien cummed just by the thrust.

Damien screamed and Robert was about to cum.

Robert roared as he cummed, Damien eyes widened as he felt the cum  enter his stomach, making his belly bulge and get bigger, he kept receiving more and more cum as he started to get a big belly and some cum started to get out of his ass.

After 30 minutes of cumming, Robert finished cumming, Damien was fat, he looked like he swallowed a watermelon.

Damien: g-god babe…

Robert: And wait t'ill i grow more, i will make sure you will get fucked so hard you won't be able to leave this bed~

Damien: Please do babe~ i'd love that~

What Damien didn't know is that in Robert's cum were nanobots, but these nanobots were modified through Robert's dna and had a different use than what Hector planned

The next day, Robert went to the gym and saw Eric and Pierre.

Eric: Wow you've grown fast ! Already almost as big as us.

Robert: Well get prepared because soon, i'll expect you to worship these

Robert flexed his pecs.

Pierre: it's so weird, usually i hate being submissive but man you are making me wanna get fucked by you 

Robert: Maybe when i'm done with my boyfriend, i'll beat both if your ass up.

Robert joked as he started to train.

Damien felt his muscle grow but mostly his ass getting bigger, he tried to get up, but quickly he felt a need, the need for robert to fuck him, the nanobits started to turn him into a submissive mate for Robert, a cum dump, he moaned as he started jacking off, thinking about the sex he had yesterday.

Roberts nanobots were going full force, Robert groaned and he felt his muscles grow harder, he was now 11 feet tall as Pierre and Eric watched in Awe, tges res of the gym dumbfounded as they saw this perfection of a man grow, his balls were humongous, reaching the floor and his cock reaching 2 feet tall.

Robert: WORSHIP ME !!!

They all started to worship him, his voice was so strong and sexy that no one could defy his orders.

Robert laughed as they worshiped him, but he wanted more, he wanted Damien, he started walking out of the gym, destroying the front door and went to his home.

He destroyed the front of his house as Damien moaned at the sight of him

Robert: I NEED TO FUCK~

Damien:P-please fuck me !~

Damien showed his ass as Robert immediately fucked him, Damien moaned in very high and effeminated tone.

Robert: LIKING THIS CUM DUMP ?!

Damien:YES, PLEASE DUMP ALL YOUR CUM INSIDE ME

Robert fucked him violently making Damien shake in pure ecstasy.

Robert kept on fucking him, his cock could be seen inside of Damien's belly as he fucked him hard.

Robert soon felt it, he felt climax, an explosion bound to happen his balls were so huge it touched his back.

Damien: EMPTY YOURSELF IN ME PLEASE !!~

Robert Roared and gallons of cum came out, Robert's belly started to bulge bigger and bigger, quickly going from bodybuilder's abs to off season to fat to obese and Damien's belly kept getting fatter to the point it was pressing against the wall and Robert was not finished, he kept roaring and cumming.

Eric and Pierre came in to see everything, Robert sensed them pulled out of Damien and cummed on them, the cum shot sending them a kilometer away as they swallowed gallons of it.

The two men were forced to swallow it all, their muscles bulging and growing like crazy, the nanobots inside of his cum was growing them at a ridiculous pace.

Robert came so hard that the town started to flood until he eventually stopped, the flood was quickly gotten rid of as all the Alphas greedily swallowed the cum  after noticing Pierre and Eric's big growth as they got bigger.

Several days passed and Robert was back to his original size and was in front of Hector, his legs crossed with a very arrogant grin.

Hector: That was very impressive to say the least, alphas production doubled now and they already started to worship you as a god. Apparently the nanobots inside your body developed a program called breeding mutation and I could not find out what this means. But my question is, what are the nanobots doing to you ? Are you in control of this ? and how are you back to your slim self

Robert: I have full control of my body, but also control of others. I transformed many of your big alphas into moaning bitches who needs to be bred, into even better alphas than before.

Hector: in other words you… Mutate others ?

Robert: Yep ! It turns out i can even make nanobots transform sperms into ovums

Hector: You are making male pregnancy a thing ?!

Robert: BET I AM ! I'LL MAKE EVERY ALPHAS WISH A REALITY. After all i'm their god.

Hector: I can't wait to see what else you will do to the alpha.

Robert: Ugh it's getting crowded here, i should change my size cuz that is not conformable, lemme first show you my true size

Robert started to grow and rips his clothes, leaving him at 14 feet tall.

Hector's eyes widen as he saw that.

Robert: FULL CONTROL BABY !

Then Robert took on a very muscled but manageable size at 7 feet tall.

Hector: How is Damien ?

Robert: Perfect, everytime i fuck him up, he digest the cum in a matter of minutes, i'll tell you, these nanobots does wonders.

Hector: they sure do

They talked for a bit then ended the meeting.

Robert went back to his new home, a huge villa of 30 feet tall, he opened the door.

Damien: How was it ?

Robert looked at his boyfriend with a grin as he saw him with a huge and round belly, barely able to move

Robert: Good… I see you haven't digested yet.

Damien: You cum too much babe that's not fair

Damien jokingly complained, Robert laughed and they talked for a bit before Robert's balls started gurgling

Robert: oh ! You know what that means !~

Needless to say, the town was never forgetting that and so would that couple.

• Like 24