The Storm, Chapter 5 added, 10/9

Maxum

• 5 months later...

I banged out another quick chapter this morning. Please let me know if I should continue.

Chapter 3: Rhea

I turned toward to face the mirror once again, and what I saw was enough to take my breath. I was shredded and bigger than before. Noticeably bigger. Rounder, thicker, more massive. Everywhere,… and by everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. Broader shoulders, rounder delts, pecs now wider and more swollen than my best pump ever, oval areolae stretched across the contours of my chest, nipples angled downward, gazing across my tight, ripped six pack along the furry trail that led beyond my navel until it thickened at the base of my amazing shaft. I wasn’t beyond the realm of normal for a jacked up surfer, but I had gone from lanky board stud to burgeoning Adonis in 12 hours. To boot, I felt strong, powerful, even dare I say invincible. I felt like a god, and I was beginning to look the part. Fuck!  I was hot, and I was hung. My bait and tackle now had some major heft and took up more space between my narrow hips and rested heavy on my muscled thighs – for now. Just the act of taking inventory of my body soon had me boning up again, my larger cock lengthening and swelling thick before rising from my pelvis like the swing arm of a crane. Fuck! It made me horny. I had to look away to make it soften, and even then it remained more turgid than before.

With my favorite boardshorts left in tatters on the floor I stepped aside and slid into my lifeguard speedo, the souvenir from a hunky conquest just last summer. Paul the lifeguard had been extra-large in every way, and so too was the speedo he left behind. I had fanaticized about building up my body and growing into it once day, but that had never happened until now, and who knew that it would happen overnight. Now the fabric snugged against my narrow hips and stretched tight across my hardened glutes. Needless to say the cup stretched beyond its limit. 

I pulled out the waistband and adjusted my cock and balls in an attempt to diminish the vulgarity of my bulge. I thought for just a minute that perhaps its size was just an illusion of the perspective from my downward gaze; so, I checked the mirror once again and realized I was wrong. My balls more than filled the speedo's cup, and my monster cock laid lazily horizontal stretching the fabric nearly to my hip bone. “Holy shit!” I uttered softly. I swallowed hard and looked some more. I was a wet dream. Raw maleness -- everything after which I’d ever lusted. Well, almost everything. Don't get me wrong. I'd do me in a minute, but if I were honest with myself, I’d admit I that I wanted to be bigger -- more muscle, obscenely big, like the kind of big that makes guys shoot loads in their pants when I walk by -- the kind of big that makes girls' pussies quiver sopping wet should I bend my elbow to scratch my nose. Bigger, stronger, sexier than anyone could handle. That's what I really wanted, and I had a feeling it was coming. I was still growing, and so too was the storm.

I glanced back at the mirror and felt the urge to raise my arm again and flex, but the ocean was still calling; so instead I looked away to break the cycle of self-indulgent worship. It was time to hit the waves, and my reflection would still be there when I returned.  I slid a pair of oversized drawstring baggies up over my speedo, grabbed my long board, and headed out the door.

Once outside, mist from nearby crashing waves began to lightly coat my face and hair, and the salty scent of the seas penetrated deep into my mind and body. At that point all I wanted was the ocean. With my board held high, I jogged along the boardwalk without effort. I could sense my increased mass with every footfall and I could feel muscles flexing and relaxing as I moved. Otherwise, it felt like I was floating toward my destination, or was it toward my destiny?

I hit the water with a splash. As soon as my right foot was submerged, I felt a surge of power. Tendrils of potential rose from my foot and ankle up my leg. By the time my left foot hit the water and I dove on my board to paddle out, the feeling had spread throughout my body. I felt stronger than I ever had, paddling powerfully and covering lengths of ocean with each stroke, approaching my destination at the break with agility and speed.

I looked for Billy and realized he had just ridden a bomb wave nearly to the shore. Thirty minutes of constant riding had sapped his energy, and he was lagging in his efforts to paddle out again. Me, I felt conversely, more amped, more juiced than I had ever felt. I read the swell and nearly immediately caught a grinder wave that deposited my board and me near Billy. Then I joined him on the paddle out.

“S’up, Bro? You look totally kanckered.”

Billy chuckled. “Never thought I’d say it, Dude, but the surf’s too good. Every time I make the break, the first swell turns into an epic wall that pushes me to shore. Not complaining. The walls are glassy. Beautiful barrels. No close-outs. It’s total perfection, but I can’t keep it up much longer. That was my eleventh bomb today. One more wave, and then I’m done, at least until I get some grub. I’m fucking ravenous, Dude.”

“No worries, Bro. I’m spring fresh and feel like I could paddle out to Cuba." I pulled ahead of Billy. "Grab my leash, and I’ll tow you out.”

“Nah, Man. I think I’m done. I’ll never keep up with you right now. I’m going in. Mind if I raid your fridge and shower.”

“Have at it. Door’s unlocked. Not much in the icebox though. There’s some protein powder on the counter that tastes like shit. A lot of local stores are down on stock on account of the coming storm. No bread, milk, eggs or T.P., but I got plenty of those already. I’m craving a mound seafood myself. I could prolly eat a two ton grouper. You might want to stop by Sullivan’s at the Dock for fresh catch and anything else that looks good. The trawlers are probably not making another round trip till this one’s done. What are they calling her?

“‘Rhea.’ Interesting stuff, kinda. The weather dude says ‘Rhea’ was the mother of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, and it looks like she’s gonna be a mother, haha, of a storm. She just graduated to Cat 3, and they’re expecting Cat 5 by landfall tomorrow or early Thursday. Headed for Daytona.” 

“That’s such bullshit, man. They don’t know where or when or how strong these storms are gonna be. This girl’s headed straight for us, I can feel it, and we’re 500 miles north of Daytona. But I think they might have one thing right – she won’t come purring in like a kitten. Rhea’s pissed about something, and she’s bringing her rage to the Carolina coast.

“Okay, junior meteorology dude. Whatever you say. I’ll heed your warning, but first...” 

"Yeah?"

" I think I left my wallet somewhere else. You got any cash?” (Typical Billy)

“You know I do, Bro. There’s a wad in the coffee pot. Take what you need. Just get me a mountain of food while you’re out.”

“Sure thing, Dude. Later”

“Later, Bro.” 

Billy peeled off to the right, and I pointed my surf nose toward the break and started paddling, just as effortlessly as before. In the little time I’d talked to Billy, I could see a difference in the waves. They looked more angry, more powerful, and amped higher than before. There was less glassy water in-between and more roiling sea. I was glad Billy had gone in. It was time for me to tame some waves.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1