The Storm, Chapter 5 added, 10/9

Maxum

Chapter 4  KAI

As anticipated, the surf was legendary. There was a relentless string of epic sets, each one seeming higher, stronger and faster than the one before. Some brave, talented locals and few out-of-towners had landed on the beach by mid-morning to partake of the best break on the coast, but they quickly tired and eventually packed it in, especially once the surf had reached proportions that most east-coasters would consider dangerous. A few spectators kept an eye on me while I surfed alone, but eventually, the shore breeze picked up enough that they were blasted by the sand, and they scurried on their ways. Finally, it was just me, the water and the waves in an endless dance. The ocean seemed to want to play, calming when I paddled out and building power with every wave I rode. The water did just what I knew it would. I loved this shorebreak and knew every depth and shallow, every hidden sandbar, all the rips and rises. This stretch of water was my home, and I knew it like it was an extension of myself.

About 10:30 I headed back to the shack. Billy wasn’t there, and my truck was missing; so I figured Billy'd gone provisioning and would be back soon enough. Oddly enough, however, when I entered the shack, I heard the shower running. I hollered out to Billy, but didn’t get a reply. So I walked into the bathroom and rose up on my tiptoes to peer over the shower curtain, and what (or more accurately whom) I found there certainly wasn’t Billy. Behind the curtain, much to my surprise was a man almost entirely of muscle covered in soap from his head down to his toes.

“Hey, Dude,” I said, acting casual, assuming he was some friend Billy had brought by.

“Sup?” the dude replied, part-way pulling back the curtain and partially revealing a god-like muscled torso the likes of which I’d never seen.

“I’m Cameron... Cam,” I replied. “You a friend of Billy’s?”

“Billy? Oh, the other guy who was here when I walked in? Not really. I mean, I’ve seen him around, just never formally met him before. Seems friendly and nice enough. He said that I could use the shower. I think he thought I was a friend of yours. Said I was your type… or something like that.” Then he bounced his pecs and grabbed his enormous soaped up cock. “I figured  this is what he meant.” 

I felt a stirring but was uneasy, still uncertain what was going on.

“So if you’re not a friend of Billy’s, and we’ve never met before, then where’d you come from, and what are doing you in my shower?”

He tilted his head under the shower and rinsed his thick long black hair and wooly beard, revealing an astonishingly handsome face and bright ocean-colored eyes. “I wouldn’t say we’ve never me. We played together in the past. You were younger. You just don’t recognize me in my current shape.” He flexed a massive biceps by his side. Then he smiled brightly, almost laughingly and looked me up and down. “We know each other better than you think.” He then leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth. “Either way, it’s nice to becoming reacquainted, Cameron.” He rinsed more soapsuds from the fur pelt on his massive pecs. 

“As for your questions of where I came from and what I’m doing in your shower, let’s just say I came up from the beach and I’m rinsing off the sand. We can see where things go from there.”

He dipped his head back under the shower spray and re-emerged again. “You may remember me by my given name, but I’m not going to give that away for now. You can call me Kai, a lot of people do.” 

I stuck out my hand to shake on our re-acquaintance, but instead of shaking back, he handed me a bar of soap and turned away, revealing a mile-wide relief map of undulating muscle that sent the shower water cascading over thick bulges and down deep crevices until it disappeared into the crack of the most beautiful ass I’d ever laid my eyes on. 

“Wash my back?” he asked. “I have trouble reaching.” He mimed trying unsuccessfully to reach across his muscled torso and sending a veritable earthquake of flexing muscle across the landscape. 

Shit! I was totally boned at this point, and I didn’t know exactly what to do. There was a very presumptuous stranger in my shower. Should I be troubled, or should I look upon this stunning visitor as a gift from the heavens, the universe, or whatever had aligned my chakras. He seemed nice enough to talk to, and his body was like nothing I had ever seen. So I just lathered up my hands and started washing.

“Oh man that feels so good,” Kai moaned as I kneaded my soapy hands across the expanse of his traps and shoulders. “I’m sore from battling the waves today. Would you mind massaging my deltoids?” 

I moved my hands onto the powerful meaty orbs that capped his shoulders and dug my fingers in with all my strength.

He groaned, “Oh fuck! You’ve got good hands.” Then he rolled his head back and exhaled toward the ceiling. “When you dig your fingers in like that, it makes me want to flex.” And with that he brought his fists up into a double rear biceps pose that made my hard-on shudder. A landscape of traps and deltoids and titanic biceps erupted into a range of muscle mountains on his back, harder than any granite and all beneath my exploring hands. He heard me catch my breath, and I could see his ears twitch as he broke into a Cheshire smile.

“You don’t mind my flexing while you help me shower, do you?” Then he dropped one hand and reached behind his back and grabbed my hard-on through my baggies. 

“Seems like maybe you don’t mind at all down there, Cameron. You’re already hard, and it feels like you’re almost as big as I am. I’m guessing that you like it when I flex my muscles.” 

Then he turned to face me and raised his biceps right before my eyes. It was enormous and highly peaked, and all I could do was stare at it like a deer in headlights. I wasn’t breathing, and I couldn’t move, but I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest. “You like my big arms, don’t you, Cameron?” 

He leaned forward and slowly licked the peak. 

“It turns me on that you like my muscles and that I’m giving you the biggest hard-on of your life. You know, my man, you’ve got a hot body, too.” I felt his mammoth hard-on flex against my torso. “But you’re not quite as big as me.” He smirked cockily and extended his arm and then flexed it again, this time even closer to my face. The peak seemed to push up higher. 

“You want to know what real muscle tastes like, don’t you, Cam.” He put his other hand behind my head and guided my mouth onto the mound of muscle. “Lick it. I know you want to. Show me how much you like my big arm. It may be the biggest, strongest biceps in the world, and I’m flexing it just for you.”

In a split second, my paralysis resolved. I took a breath and dove onto his muscle. My mouth was all over the split, titanic peak, licking roughly, kissing, biting. It was harder than a granite boulder. Then I got both hands involved, rubbing, squeezing, measuring it against my finger-span. Kai kept straightening his arm and then re-flexing it larger every time.  His combined biceps and triceps had to measure well over 25 inches, and I could feel my hard-on straining more and more against its confines.

While I attacked his muscles, Kai ripped my baggies and my speedo from my body. My giant erection swung free and slapped against my lower abdomen and pelvis. Then, Kai slicked my raging boner with soapy lather in his hand and jacked me the seven strokes it took to make me blow my load. It was mind-blowing. I came so hard that I saw stars, and I may have passed out for a moment, but when I came to my senses once again, Kai was gently rinsing the spunk and soapsuds from between our bodies and tenderly kissing me on the forehead.

Breathless, I queried, “What was that?”

“I don’t know, my friend, but I really liked it, and I like you.” He squeezed my shoulders and kissed my forehead. “It felt like destiny.” Then he kissed me on the mouth, and the whole world seem to tumble once again.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

The Storm Chapter 5 Billy

I woke to the sound of the screen door slamming against the door jamb and a nonchalant “’Sup” hollered from the kitchen. I could hear bags rustling; so I figured Billy was back from foraging. The fog was slowly clearing from around my groggy head as I slowly recalled how I wound up stretched out naked, freshly showered on the bed. Visions of Kai, the way he kissed me, his ocean-colored eyes and his incredible body flashed before my eyes. Had we made love? I couldn’t quite remember, but thinking of him made my heart feel warm and sent blood flooding to my cock which began to swell and lengthen on my thigh.

Billy stuck his head around the corner of the door jamb, and I startled in surprise and embarrassment as I realized that I was more than half-aroused, lying buck naked, spread-eagle on the bed in front of God and country and most humiliatingly my best bud Billy. He took one look at my tumescent cock and chuckled before disappearing toward the kitchen once again. 

Then he surprised me by shouting from the kitchen, “Hold that thought, Babe.” I heard the sound of bags rustling once again and then the opening of the freezer door. “I’ve got to put the vanilla in the icebox. Then I’ll be right in to take care of that for you.”

My head spun. Did Billy just call me Babe?... BABE? WFT! Billy didn't call me babe, and he certainly never “took care of” anything for me. Billy had never uttered a gay word in our entire lives. He wasn’t gay, not in the least, that was for sure. If anything he was one of the straightest guys that I knew – a notoriously straight, horny, sport fucking clam-digger who worked every angle to get into girls’ panties. If there were ever truly a Kinsey zero then it was Billy. I knew it. He was totally comfortable with my being his gay BFF, but he had never even experimented. 

Then from the kitchen: “Hey Cameron! Open up some windows. It smells like ass and cum in here. Have you been jacking off without me?”

Again, WTF? I didn’t answer. What was I to say? Then Billy’s head peered around the door jamb once again and taunted jokingly , “Or have you been fucking some hot stud from the beach while I was gone?” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down before disappearing once again.

I got up and started stumbling around the room, looking for a towel or some clothes to cover my naked body and still half-staff erection, in somewhat of a panic, mostly due to my embarrassment and less due to the fact that Billy seemed so changed. In fact, Billy’s game or act or whatever he was pulling somewhat intrigued me. He was a classic jokester. He must be pulling one of his famous pranks…, but he had never joke this way before.

I began to settle, but then the stylus ripped across the vinyl.

“You better not be cheating on my with some big stud from the beach,” he stated, walking into the room. I dropped the towel that I was struggling to wrap around my waist, and my mouth dropped open, my jaw nearly slamming on the floor. Billy, skinny surfer Billy, was no longer skinny surfer Billy. Instead, he was a mass of muscle, a stunning, rippling, hulking hunk of beef, and he was staring at my naked, half-hard body with a look of hunger I’d never seen before. He squared his stance and smirked and then slowly raised the tank top from his body.  Then he just stood there, a living statue, a breathing homage to what perfection the male form can be, the morning sunlight from the window illuminating his golden,  muscled torso. Billy, skinny surfer Billy, was no longer skinny surfer Billy. Instead, he was a mass of muscle, a stunning, rippling, bulging hunk of beef, and he was staring at my naked body complete with hardening erection hungrily.

Shock overcame me. I couldn't speak, but the only syllable that I could utter came out jumbled, “Whaaa,… whaaaa…?”

Billy smirked and stretched and yawned and flexed, setting his mass of muscles into motion. Then he took a step in my direction, bounced his pecs and then pushed his wrists down and together causing his triceps to flex into striated horseshoes and his pecs to bunch together thickly. Then he relaxed his pose and adjusted his impressive, growing bulge.

“What's the matter, Cameron? Cat got your tongue?”  

Again I stammered, searching for some words to say, but my vocabulary came up empty. What the fuck was going on?

Billy took another step in my direction and put his left hand on my naked hip. Then he raised his right arm and flexed his biceps in my face. An enormous mountain of towering muscle rose up before my eyes, literally erupting upward from his arm. At the same time a massive keel of meaty triceps expanded downward. It was magnificent. His arm was at least as big as Kai’s had been, and his biceps peak was lean and split and craggy. My mouth dropped open.

Billy glanced at his arm and then back toward me.

“I've really been trying to put on a little size." He glanced at the peak and then back toward me.

"What do you think, Cam? I've been working out all morningI just for you." He relaxed his arm and then flexed again.

"It was arm day." He flexed again and grunted with increased effort. His arm shook, and the mountain of muscle seemed to grow more vertical.

"I really love arm day.” He extend and re-flexed again. "Don't you?"

He flexed again, and the peak responded, seeming to grow before my very eyes. Billy twisted his wrist a bit, and the massive muscle shifted...

“Some pump, huh?” he said, more a statement than a question, with a more cocky nature to his voice.

Then he dropped his arm traced a single finger along the trail of precum that was leaking from my erection.

"You know, Cam, last time that I posed like this for you, you went off like a cannon before we even had a chance to kiss. Do you think you might be able to hold out a little longer now?" 

Then brought both arms up into a mighty double biceps pose, twin mountains rising mightily in the direction of his wrists. Fuck! I felt my hard-on quiver. My dick was so hard it hurt, and I could feel a stream of pre-cum leaking down the shaft. 

Then Billy leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips, gently teasing my mouth tentatively with his tongue. Then with more sexual intent, he sealed his lips on mine and kissed me deeper, shoving his big tongue into my mouth and forcefully fucking my tongue with his. It was possibly the most erotic kiss of my entire life.  It made my hard-on shudder. Jesus! He was good at kissing. No wonder he was such a winner with the ladies... Wait! That was Billy from the reality I knew before. Straight Billy. Skinny surfer Billy. Not the Billy who was with me now. This Billy was a pumped up  muscle god who  kissing me in a way I’d never dreamt.  

Regardless, when Billy started kissing, I kissed back in return. I was confused as hell about what was going on, but he was just so fucking big and sexy, and the way he used his mouth on mine overpowered any concerns or misgivings that I had.

I kissed back hard, and I placed my hands on Billy’s shoulders, sampling their mass and massaging the mighty rounded deltoids. Striations danced beneath my fingers as Billy shifted slightly and pulled my pelvis into his. I dug my fingers harder, exploring the muscle more deeply and with increased fervor, and Billy responded with a moan into my mouth. 

My hands slid down his arms as I continued with my exploration. When I grasped the massive ham hocks arms, Billy tensed the muscles in response. The firm masses of his bulging biceps and triceps erotically hardened slowly, solidifying into massive mounds of hardened steel, enlarging and expanding so much beneath my fingers that soon I lost my grip. 

I pushed away a brief second to survey the enormous man before me. Billy used the opportunity to hook his thumbs inside his waistband and slide his jock and gym shorts to his ankles. When he stood again, his big erection was plastered up against his pelvis leaking. Fuck! not only was Billy a an enormous mound of muscle alpha, he was also hung like a bull, thicker than the forearm of a normal and harder than a pipe of steel.

For a moment, we stood there open-mouthed and panting, eyes raking up and down each other’s bodies. Between ragged breaths, Billy made his hands into two fists and lightly punched me in the chest. Then he stood tall and spread his lats and flexed his chest, pectorals thickening and rising, inviting an assault. I grabbed his massive muscled tits and squeezed their heft with all my might, but the muscle was unyielding. Rather than reacting with a grimace, Billy rolled back his head and moaned in ecstasy. Then he relaxed the muscle armor plates and re-flexed them. Denser, thicker, harder, challenging me to hit him.

I made a fist and drew it back and landed a blow on his left pec, testing the hardness of the muscle and gauging Billy's reaction and desire for real rough pec play. 

Billy responded, roaring at me, "What the hell was that, Cam? I couldn't even feel it!" He bounced his pecs and then flexed them hard again, their mass thickening into a striated mass of cabled steel.

Billy then taunted, "Come on, pussy! Give me all you got! Hit me! Harder!"

So I closed my fists and unleashed my best assault, squeezing and slapping and punching his oversized pectorals, using them as my personal punching bags. In satisfied response, Billy flexed and moaned and whimpered, his cock shuddering and pumping out a stream of pre-cum that oozed down his massive shaft onto his hairy scrotum. He was definitely getting off on my assault, and most assuredly so was I.

Then, just when I was tiring, exhausted from the futile battle against his massive pecs, Billy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down onto the bed. 

“You gotta fuck me, Babe,” he said, scooping the precum from his own erection and using it combined with mine to lubricate his puckered sphincter and slick my throbbing hard-on. Then he pulled me deep inside him, sliding down my massive cock until he the hilt.

“Arrrgh!” cried Billy in ecstatic pleasure.

“Oh my God,” I yelled back in reply. It felt like heaven. Pleasure that I’d never known surged from my loins throughout my body and wrapped me in a cocoon of sexual elation. I shut my eyes, and for a second I saw stars, adjusting to the rapture. 

Then instinctively I started thrusting, not slow and gentle like young lovers do but hard and fast and with the urgency we were both feeling at that moment. “Awe Fuck, Babe!” Billy screamed. “Fuck me harder, and put your hands up on my biceps. I’m gonna cum a gallon any minute, and I want to be flexing when it happens. These babies are pumped up just for you, and you know what arm day does to me.” With that, he flexed his peaks into twin muscle mountains, and I thrusted deeply to the hilt. His biceps swelled, and his sphincter spasmed around my hard-on as he began erupting in the space between our torsos. As he came, his flex hardened, and his enormous biceps surged even  larger in my hands. It was more than I could handle, and before I knew it, I was cumming, my own ejaculation spewing forth into my lover. 

When it was over, I rolled onto my back. For a while we slumbered, until I awoke and felt the need to shower. I tiptoed to the bathroom, and, crossing the threshold, I froze and stared. What caught my eye, lying on the floor, was a pair of tattered baggies and ripped red lifeguard speedo. It all but stopped my heart. Divergent worlds collided. Kai had not been a dream, and nor was Billy. What the hell was going on?

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

I made a few post-publication modifications that hopefully make the reading better. (Sometimes, I forget to edit when I finish chapters.) Let me know what you think so far.

49 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Love this so far. The mystery of it all. Was our protagonist even gay before the storm? I’m not sure. 

Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying this confusing ride. It's hard to answer whether our protagonist was always gay. The best answer I have to offer is perhaps on certain layers but not on others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maxum said:

Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying this confusing ride. It's hard to answer whether our protagonist was always gay. The best answer I have to offer is perhaps on certain layers but not on others.

I like the mystery! More engaging that way. Looking forward to seeing whether this ends up!

Dudes! I totally expected to get more comments about the story line, but maybe I'm misreading the audience. (I'm often less interesting than I think.) Since I'm not really a writer by trade or profession, I'm insecure when it comes to this sort of thing. Let me know how you think it's going. If you don't want to post criticism for all the world to see (sometimes it begets criticism of its own), feel free to DM me. Thanks, MX