The Storm, Chapter 5 added, 10/9

Maxum

2 hours ago, Maxum said:

Dudes! I totally expected to get more comments about the story line, but maybe I'm misreading the audience. (I'm often less interesting than I think.) Since I'm not really a writer by trade or profession, I'm insecure when it comes to this sort of thing. Let me know how you think it's going. If you don't want to post criticism for all the world to see (sometimes it begets criticism of its own), feel free to DM me. Thanks, MX

I think the story is a very interesting read for starters. You are doing a great job of describing muscle in arousing detail. There are typos here and there, yet the overall result is very satisfying. Please continue as I am very interested to see where this unique story leads. Thanks for sharing!

20 hours ago, Maxum said:

Dudes! I totally expected to get more comments about the story line, but maybe I'm misreading the audience. (I'm often less interesting than I think.) Since I'm not really a writer by trade or profession, I'm insecure when it comes to this sort of thing. Let me know how you think it's going. If you don't want to post criticism for all the world to see (sometimes it begets criticism of its own), feel free to DM me. Thanks, MX

I'm enjoying the scenes a lot, but am confused by the point-of-view name change (ch 4 Marcus -> ch 5 Cameron). Is this part of the change in reality like the growth and Billy's transformation?

Please don't worry about lack of feedback. We should, and I certainly should, at least give the decency of a bit of a response when people have put so much effort into creating a world and writing a story like this. My excuse is that I'm often pre-occupied 👀 when reading incredible stories like this that I'm not in the head space to write an intelligent feedback. Apologies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Really enjoy the story line, the character development and of course the muscle growth tied to the descriptive sex. I’m hopeful you’ll continue the story. It’s really good! perhaps there’s something we can do to entice you?..😈 Thank you!

21 hours ago, atleest said:

I'm enjoying the scenes a lot, but am confused by the point-of-view name change (ch 4 Marcus -> ch 5 Cameron). Is this part of the change in reality like the growth and Billy's transformation?

My bad. Writing in spurts. Marcus and Cameron are the same character, and I'm editing Chapter 4 to change the name from Marcus to Cameron.

• Like 1