DreamerLuxan

Hey Guys, it was time that i write a Growth-Story myself... and i think that i should post it here. I hope it isn't too bad, in grammar AND story, because 1: I am German but i write in English and 2: i am a bit hesitant what to write in a story because i don't want to drag the chapters XD

Big Wishes, Bigger Changes

Chapter 1: A Change

It was a Friday like any other. Tyler Howards, an average Nerd was working his normal Routine in a Restaurant he got a job a year ago. He thought that the work was hard, but he didn't mind, since he had nice and funny coworkers that he was already friends with and could relate to. Hours passed until he was called by his Boss. Tyler went to the Office of his Boss directly.

[Tyler]: „Mr Goodman, you wanted to see me?“ Tylers Boss looked at him with a mix of sadness and confidence.

[Mr. Goodman]: „Yes, please take a seat, i need to talk to you now…“
Tyler took a seat on a chair and his heart started to beat faster and faster.
[Tyler]: „Oh, everytime someone says that, its something bad… so Boss, what‘s up?“ His Boss let out a sigh before he started talking.

[Mr. Goodman]: „It's… i dont know... if I need you in our Restaurant anymore… you aren't slow or lazy in any way, dont get me wrong here. But I think you don't… represent our Business that well, you know?“

Tylers eyes became wide in shock and sadness.

[Tyler]: „You… are fireing me? Why? I worked overtime every day since i got here… and now you tell me that i don't represent the Business? For Real?“ Tylers Boss looked at him.

[Mr. Goodman]: „I can understand that you are mad… but i have to do this…“ Tyler looked tot he ground and responded in a cold and sad voice.

[Tyler]: „Oh don't worry i get it… somehow i had the feeling this would happen… since a few weeks you looked at me… like a father would look at his son when he made a mistake… dissapointed…“ Tyler stood up and signed the papers his Boss prepared and headed back to his Workmates. He let out a sigh and tried not to start crying, but his feelings did get the better of him.

His Workmates and Friends Ronald and Stacy ran to him immediatly.

[Stacy]: „Tyler! What the hell happened?!“ Stacy shouted in a worried and caring tone.

[Tyler]: „I… i guess we don't see each other that often anymore… Mr. Goodman just fired me… Because he thinks i dont represent the Business…“
Ronald and Stacy looked at each other and then back at Tyler.

[Ronald]: „This Asshole! He always thought that Guys that don't fit in this „Manly Stereotype“ arent worth it. I heard he wants his Workers to are Buff, Handsome and all that… it's only a matter of time untill he fires me as well.“ Tyler looked at his Buddy.

[Tyler]: „Oh, yeah… THAT… i heard it as well… good to know that im not good enough for him…“ Tyler chuckled.

[Stacy]: „Ty, don‘t say that. You work overtime every day, and when you are gone, no one would do that anymore, i think Mr. Goodman will see that he needs you in no time…“

They gave each other a Group Hug and went to their lockers. [Ronald]: „Hey Man, why dont we three go on a party this weekend? To cheer you up and all that…“ Tyler noded with a bit of a blush on his face. Suddenly Stacys Voice was hearable through the entire Room.
[Stacy]: „Did i hear that correctly?! Party? I’m IN!“ The three laughed and parted fort he evening.

Tyler arrived at home and threw his Bag in the nearest corner of his bedroom.

[Tyler]: „F that Guy… just because im not as strong or handsome as other Guys…“ Tears started to fill his eyes once more. He looked on his smartphone and opened Instagram. He chuckeled to himself as he thought about something,

[Tyler]: „Yeah, i have nothing to lose so, yeah, i make a Post about this day…“ He made a Post about everything that happened and put his phone away. He lay down in bed and soon after he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up with a smile on his face and he blushed.

[Tyler]: „Oh My… that was a dream… all these Buff Guys and…“ Tyler noticed that he got hard just by thinking of his dream. He grabbed his Phone and opened a Picture of a very handsome and muscular guy and jerked off. He felt so good during it, so he didn't notice that he got a message from Ronald.

After 10 Minutes he saw the message.

[Ronald]: „Hey Ty, we meet at the Club at 9 p.m. See you there!“ Tyler chuckled and answered. [Tyler]: „Great, see you there Guys! Thanks for that… im very happy to have you.“
Ronald and Stacy answered with some happy Emojis. The Day passed and in no time it was time fort he party. Tyler left his house and arrived at the Club half an hour later.

[Ronald]: „Hey Man, great that you really arrived here!“ They hugged and entered the club.

The Three spent the evening together and parted around midnight. On his way home Tyler got lost in thought. [Tyler]: „That was an amazing evening, they really managed to cheer me up…“ He got home and lay down in bed, not tired at all. He let out a sigh and looked at the ceiling. Until he saw a new Message, of someone he hasn‘t texted with in months: His old Friend from High School, Rex... 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2: The BIG Friend:

Tyler looked at his Phone with pure exitement. [Tyler]: „Huh? Rex… Man, i didn’t talk to him in months… almost a whole year…“ He checked the message he got from his old Buddy from High School.

[Rex‘ Message]: „Hey Mate, i saw your Insta-Post… you got fired? What the hell? Stacy once told me that you work overtime… like always…“ Tyler chuckled and texted him about why he got fired and how he feels about it.

A few minutes later Tylers Phone rang. It was Rex. Tyler hesitated a bit, but he picked up the call anyway. [Tyler]: „Hey Many how can i help you Man? Didn’t expect you to call that late…“ Tyler chuckled until Rex answered in a deep, masculine voice.

[Rex]: „Hey Man, it sucks to lose your job huh?“ Tyler was almost to stunned to speak as he heard Rex‘ Voice.

[Tyler]: „Man, Rex is it really you? You sounds so different… so deep and manly…“ Rex laugh was heard through the phone.

[Rex]: „Yeah its me, dont worry. I can explain it to you later… wanna meet tomorrow? Ron told me that you still live in the House that you lived in during High School.“
Tyler blushed and answered immediatly.

[Tyler]: „Yeah, why not… i haven't seen you in months, its almost a year man…“ They hung up and decided to meet the next day. Tyler spend the rest of the night very exited until he fell asleep with a happy smile on his face, happy to see another friend again.

On the next day he woke up and put on his clothes and waited for Rex to arrive. Suddenly a loud noise was hearable from outside. Tyler looked out of his window until he saw a motorcycle that parked in front of his house followed by a ringing doorbell.

[Tyler]: Huh? No… Rex wouldn’t come with a Motorcycle, he is as nerdy as me…“ Tyler opened the door and his jaw dropped. A tall, buff and handsome man stood before him.

[Tyler]: „Can i help you?“ Tyler was suprised by the Man until he answered him.

[???]: „Man, its me! Rex! Can i come in?“ Tylers Eyes became wide and his jaw dropped again.

[Tyler]: „Yeah… of c-course!“ His voice was shaky, just like his body. They sat down in Tylers living room.

[Rex]: „Hey, are you okay? You look like you are about to pass out Dude…“ Tyler shook his head.

[Tyler]: „Oh, im fine man… i simply can’t belive what im seeing in front of me Dude… you are freaking huge! Your arms as as big as my torso, your face is so handsome, you look like a greek god!“ Tyler blushed, so did Rex.

[Rex]: „Hell yeah, I am!“ Rex flexed his biceps that looked like it would tear apart his shirt like a piece of paper. [Rex]: „Like what you’re seeing?“ Tyler nodded silently, trying not to stare too much.
[Tyler]: „Yeah man, i mean, can you blame me? You are… very hot!“ Rex smiled at Tyler and looked at him with joy.

[Rex]: „Oh, don’t worry, im fine with you looking at me Man… you wouldn’t belive me anyway… like how I became so huge and handsome…“ Tyler chuckled and looked at his old friend who was still flexing. Rex started to laugh, his pecs were moving up and down underneath his shirt.

[Tyler]: „Wait, do you want me to belive that you didn’t got so big by just working out?“ Tyler blushed and had to concentrate not to touch Rex‘ muscular body. Rex stood up and looked Tyler deep into his eyes.
[Rex]: „Would you belive me when i say that it wasn’t working out? That it was like a miracle for me and that i can do whatever i want and still retain this pysique?“ Rex sounded very confident, like every word he said was 100% true and honest and that he trusts Tyler completly.

[Tyler]: „Well, i don’t belive in miracles but… i hear how much you mean it now, so yeah, tell me. I’ll listen Man…“ Tyler blushes as Rex stared into his eyes, so much that he felt his heart beating very fast.

Rex showed him a picture of a lake on his phone and smiled. [Rex]: „Here, that was the place where IT happened… I fell into the lake and then BOOM, my muscles grew to this size and my face became more handsome… and you don’t wanna know what became bigger too…“ Rex let out a manly laugh, and pointed to his crotch.

Tyler almost passed out but he only nodded at Rex. He touched the bulging biceps oft he giant before him. Rex‘ flexed for his old friend and saw that he was enjoying it.

[Rex]: „You don’t laugh at me? Funny… everytime i tell someone i just get laughed at or get called freak…“ Rex chuckled and flexed some more and took off his shirt. He was now standing there, shirtless… [Rex]: „Two things… first, i will flex for you, you always were into buff Men, like me… and i am too... Second: I have an idea for you Man… a BIG Idea...

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 3: My Friend, the Giant

Tylers eyes opened wide, his big and muscular Friend still in front of him, shirtless.
[Tyler]: „Wait… you noticed that i am into muscular Dudes? Man, that‘s a bit embarrasing… but yeah, you ARE right…“ Rex chuckled and lifted Tyler up while hugging him.

[Rex]: „Of course, like… how could i not? Like… i saw how you looked at these buff jocks in the football team. Man… but i always guessed that i wouldn’t be good enough for you…“ Tyler lets out a small chuckle.

[Tyler]: „Dude, did you really think that? I might be into buff Guys but im not that superficial. I… I noticed how you looked at me, everytime we spoke, you blushed… there was more for me than i thought huh?“ Rex nodded and let go oft he hug. Tyler smiled widely.

[Tyler]: „Man… I can’t deny that there were feelings for you too, and to be honest, i think they are still there…“ Tyler let out a sigh.
[Tyler]: „Come on Dude, Emotions are hard! Especially now, you are a 2 meter tall muscle god… but your character hasn’t changed. I see it, you are blushing!“ Tyler smiled as he spoke to Rex in a caring voice.

Rex was blushing like Tyler said.
[Rex]: „Yeah Man, you are right… so, i wanted to flex for you, are you fine with that?“ Rex smiled in a flirty and playfull way. Tyler was almost to stunned to speak, he always dreamed of a Man to flex for him.

[Tyler]: „Hell YEAH! Um, i mean, when you want…“ Tyler blushed as Rex started to flex his massive Arms for him. Rex gave everything he got, Tyler stopped himself from touching his friends massive biceps, causing Rex to chuckle.

[Rex]: „Ty… don’t be so shy, I‘m still your Buddy okay? When you want to feel them, go ahead!“ Rex grabbed Tylers Hands and placed one on his bicep and the other one on his abs.

Tyler almost passed out.
[Tyler]: „Oh my… so… hard…“ Tyler started to worship his friends massive body.
[Tyler]: „You are so damn sexy Man! I could do this all day long! Fuck, i love this…“ Rex smiled wide as Tyler complimented his body. He stopped flexing and looked Tyler straight into his eyes.

[Rex]: „Thanks Man… i like that…“ Rex closed his eyes and gave Tyler a deep loving kiss. After the kiss the two Guys just looked at each other.
[Rex]: „I guess we are ready to talk about the Idea i had…“ Tylers eyes got wider and wider. [Rex]: „This secret lake i told you about, the one that made me grow… wanna try it?“

Tyler was shocked, in a good way though.
[Tyler]: „So i can be big and handsome too? Sounds too good to be true, but yeah, why not… I see that you are still the same Guy from back in High School, so I KNOW it won’t change my personality… at least i hope so.“ Rex laughed.

[Rex]: „Don’t worry, you always put others first, so i don’t think that a Growth would make you into one of these toxic alpha males. Because if so… i would have to mess you up…“ Rex chuckled while he flexed his arms again. Tyler blushed and nodded.
[Rex]: „Follow me Dude, i have an extra helmet on my Motorcycle… we will be there in no time!“ Tyler took Rex‘ Hand a bit hesitant but in his eyes was a spark of hope.

They got onto Rex‘ Motorcycle.
[Rex]: „Hold on tight Man!“ Tyler held on to Rex as he started the motor. With the howling of the motor the two Men drove into a forest that was an hour away.
[Rex]: „Almost there… are you sure that you want it? It’s permanent ya know?“

They got off of the motorcycle and looked at each other.
[Tyler]: „I know… but i always wanted to get muscular, i tried working out and diets but nothing worked, so this is a chance i have to take.“ They walked through the forest togehter until they arrived at a small lake.
[Tyler]: „It’s… beautyfull here. And this lake makes me… grow?“ Rex nodded.

[Rex]: „Yes, but to be honest it only makes people grow that are worth it… a friend of mine came here too and NOTHING happened… funny to see his face… he wanted the muscles to hit up on girls… Yikes…“ Both of them chuckled and Tyler stepped near to the water, his body was shaking in exitement and nervousness.

[Tyler]: „I… have i… even earned it? I’m… a normal Guy…“ Rex chuckled and walked behind him before whispering in his ear.

[Rex]: „I know it will work man, you are a pure and kindhearted guy! Don’t downtalk yourself so much!“ Tyler chuckled and blushed until Rex pushed him into the lake. As Tyler entered the water his body started to tingle, a feeling of Power overcame him, his body began to grow and expand…

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4: Welcoming changes

Tylers Body grew to the same height and weight as Rex. He came out of the lake, his skin glistening from the water, his muscles bluging and almost pulsating.

[Tyler]: „My Body… it feels like it's burning…“ Tyler was breathing heavily. His long brown hair waved in the wind, he almost didn’t recognize his voice because it has gotten a bit deeper and manlier.

[Rex]: „Don’t worry Man, this feeling is normal… your body will get used to your new muscles… but HELL, you look hot Man!“ Rex walked to Tyler and checked out his body. He had to hold back not to touch his friends new body. Tyler flexed his now massive biceps, his shirt and pants tore apart during the growth.

[Tyler]: „Man, i feel so… strong… manly…“ Tyler flexed his biceps and bounced his pecs until he realized that Rex was checking him out. He blushed a bit as he noticed that his dick became hard.

[Tyler]: „Like what you see Man? Come here, touch them…“ Rex stepped in front of Tyler and touched his muscles. He took off his shirt as well, their muscular bodies touching.

[Rex]: „Fuuuuck… this it so hot… i never dreamed of doing this…“ Rex and Tyler touched each others muscles. Tyler placed his hand on Rex‘ crotch and started to massage it, cauing Rex to moan  lustfully.

[Tyler]: „Let’s get home. NOW. I want you. NOW.“ Tyler chuckled as he spoke in a commanding tone, even though he meant it as a joke. Rex nodded.

[Rex]: „You… want me? Hell yeah! But first… here, put these on…“ Rex gave Tyler some spare clothes that he brought with him. Tyler put on these clothes and the two muscles guys made their way back to Tylers House.

[Tyler]: „Thanks Man, i owe you… the clothes… the growth… all that.“ Rex blushed and nodded.

[Rex]: „No Big deal Mate, I knew you would like it. But im glad that you are still the same humble Dude like earlier.“ Rex smiled widely as they went to Tylers Bedroom.

[Tyler]: „Of course, just because im buff and sexy now, I’m not a toxic asshole. I will stay humble… but now i want to do something.“ Tyler undressed completly, his dick still hard. Rex blushed and undressed too.

[Rex]: „Fuck yeah! Let’s do this…“ Rex pushed Tyler onto his bed and laid on him. Their muscular bodys were rubbing on each other, their hard dicks touching each other. Rex rolled his eyes back in lust.

[Rex]: „Dude… fuck me like no one did before! Afterwards i will do it to you! And belive me, you will have fun!“ Tyler nodded and started to fuck the mind out of his friend. Both oft hem moaned in an exstatic and lustfull way.

[Tyler]: „How do you feel? Like beeing pounded by a buff dude like yourself?“ Rex nodded and moaned again. After a while they swapped positions.

[Rex]: “It’s my turn now!“ Rex fucked Tyler in the same way as he was before. After a whils both came and unloaded a huge load of cum on each other. They cleaned each others up with some paper towels and lay down next to each other, breathing heavily.

[Tyler]: „Now THAT was awesome! I loved that man… i could get used to this…“ Rex chuckled and looked into is friends eyes.

[Rex]: „Don’t you worry, we can do this more often if you want. I… really liked it too… i never was fucked by a buff Dude like myself… to be honest… its my first time ever…“ Rex blushed and kissed Tylers cheek.

[Tyler]: „Dude, you are… um… were a Virgin too? Good to know that we shared our first time Man… and yeah, let’s do this more often…“ The sun went down as the two Men lay next to each other.

[Tyler]: „Man… i think i have… fallen in love… wierd huh? I was feeling something for you back in high school but now… i think it could work out!“ Rex blushed and smiled, a tear of joy falling from his face.

[Rex]: „You do? Good Lord, i thought it was only me… but… let’s talk about that tomorrow okay? I feel tired after our… session“ The Guys laughed and cuddled until they fell asleep. For them it felt like the start of something big… a future together…

• Like 14

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, Sorry for the inactivity lately... Have a lot going on privately but I will try to write and post the next Chapter during the next week 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

So Guy, Gals and non binary Pals... I finally managed to write the next Chapter. A little Trigger Warning, since our Boys meet an old and rude Bully from their High School Days. Have Fun with the next Chapter! :3

Chapter 5: Newfound Strength and an old Bully!

The Giants spend the entire Night together. The Next day they sit down in the Kitchen and eat Breakfast.  

[Rex]: „So Ty, what do you wanna do today? I bet you are eager to test your new muscles?“ Tyler laughed in a kind tone.

[Tyler]: „Nah Man, first of all i need new clothes… i cant always borrow clothes from you. Now that im that… Huge…“ Tyler flexed his biceps, making Rex chuckle a bit

[Rex]: „Yeah, you are right. But i don‘t mind you walking around shirtless, but when you find new Work  you need something… fancy and fitting. We can drive over to a Store today, i can drive you over with my Motorbike…“ Tyler nodded.

[Tyler]: „That would be great… i don’t know what would suit me now… i could need your help Man…“ Tyler blushed a bit. After an Hour Rex and Tyler got ready to drive tot he Clothe Store.

[Tyler]: „Thanks Mate… so, what clothes would YOU pick for me? Tyler grinned as he asked.

[Rex]: „Something like this…“ He pointed on a Leater Jacket and a sleeveless Shirt. „And maybe some Jeans… i think it would look good on you…“ Rex smiled. „Go ahead, try them on Big Guy!“ Tyler blushed a bit.

[Tyler]: „Okay Mate…“ Tyler took the clothes that Rex picked out for him and headed to the changing booth to try them on. „They fit. I take them. I think i would finally look cool… average at least… and not like the Nerd i was.“ Tyler laughed and headed to the Check Out to pay the clothes.

[Rex]: „Great Man! I think you look awesome!“ So, what do you want to do now? Wanna stay in the City? We could get some ice and chill out for today…“ Tyler nodded approvingly. They walked through the City. Tyler walked backwards, his face towards Rex until he bumped into someone.

[Tyler]: „Whoops, im sorry…“ The Guy Tyler bumed into turned around and growled.

[Guy]: „You… Tyler? Is that you?! I Your muscles are bigger but you are still the nerdy gay bitch you always were in high school!“ Tyler looked at the Dude

[Tyler]: „Steven? Of course you are still as rude as ever…“ Steven raised his fists, making Tyler a bit  nervous. „Dude, i don‘t want to fight you…“

[Steven]: „Oh, to bad! I want to!“ Steven punched Tyler in the Face but Tyler stood as if nothing happened.

[Rex]: „Ty, don‘t let him tease you Mate, you are better than this!“ Tyler nodded and looked at Steven.

[Tyler]: „I know… i‘m better…“ Tyler handed Rex his Bag with the new clothes.

[Steven]: „All these Muscles and good looks, but still the old gay pussy! You and your dick sucking friend here, can leave! You aren’t worth it! I bet you will run to Maya after all, this stupid bitch!“ Tyler snapped as Steven mentioned Maya, an old friend of Tyler and Rex who died a few years ago.

[Tyler]: „You… SHUT UP! Don‘t you dare to talk about her!“ Tyler growled, the muscles in his arms bulged. Rex looked at Tyler, and notices that his Friend is angry as hell.

[Rex]: „Now it’s not my thing Steven. You know how to trigger Ty, and you did it anyway… and you already punched him. It wouldn’t be rude when he pays you back for all the Bullying from High School…“ Rex smiled at Tyler and nodded, Tyler nodded back.

[Tyler]: „Exactly… normally i wouldn’t use these Muscles to hurt someone… but you dare to talk shit about my best friend, and you punched me. And you are still as Mean and Rude as always…“ Tyler stared at Steven.

[Steven]: „Oh, like back in high school i see? Only Words and no Punches! Still the Pussy I beat up and shoved in the trash can!“ Steven grinned.

[Tyler]: „Shut UP!“ Tyler growled and punched Steven in the Face, making him fall down, Tylers sleeve almost ripped due to all the Tension of his bicep during the Punch. „And now… leave us alone, and never mention her name anymore! You made the lifes of Me, Rex and even Maya a living Hell! Get lost!“ Steven stood up and looked at Tyler.

[Steven]: „Tyler… you fucking Bitch!“ Steven ran away since he seems to know that he doesn’t stand a chance against Tyler and Rex. Tyler turned around to Rex.

[Tyler]: „I’m sorry… i lost my temper just now…“ Rex chuckled and patted Tylers Shoulder.

[Rex]: „Don’t appologize Man. You did what was neccesary… He bullied us every day in High School. And also, you used your new Muscles to defend yourself, me and Mayas Legacy. And also, you looked manly as Fuck, your muscles bulged so hard... i still can't belive how much more sexy you are with these muscles!“ Rex smiled and they got themself some Ice. After they finished the Ice they headed back Home to Tyler. They were in for a long afternoon…

• Like 8