Beastars Fic

GenericExcuse

2 hours ago, mount55 said:

I hope you have more chapter for this story, its amazing really!

I've already written most of the next part.

• Like 3

loving this, not much to add.

and while I know vore is not much of a thing on this site... i would love to read a sotry about Legosi eating more than Louis's foot and exploding with muscle.  May be someting more for voreplay/coiledfist, but yea...   🙂

• Like 2

After his encounter with Louis, Legosi limped to the nearest restroom, desparate to clean up the loads he had released in his pants. As soon as he arrived, he scrambled into a vacant stall and pulled down his pants and underwear. He began to wipe up the copious amounts of cum drenching his lower region. He had only been at work for a few moments before he heard someone enter the restroom. Legosi froze and held his breath, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

The footsteps were loud and heavy. The shoddy stall shook slightly with each step. He could see a large shadow from under the stall walls.

An elephant? Legosi wondered. There were a couple in the school. He remained still as he heard the adjacent stall open. He'd have to continue carefully while this person did their thing. He was just about to reach for the toilet paper when the panel between them started to shake. Legosi stared in shock as the toilet paper dispenser instead came to him...along with the entire wall. It groaned and bent out of shape, forming a curve. It took all he had to remain silent. He leaned over and listened for whatever was happening on the other side.

"Not again!" An irritated voice echoed throughout the room. Coincidentally, Legosi immediately recognized who it belonged to. There was no mistaking the voice of his roommate and childhood friend.

"Jack?" Legosi whispered. There was no response for at least a minute, then a sudden rumble as the wall pressed even farther out, pushing Legosi's leg in.

"Legosi? Is that you?" The yellow labrador called in his normal voice.

"Yeah. Uh, what's going on over there? How is the wall bending!?" Legosi heard a sigh from Jack.

"I'll probably have to pay for this, but it's not my fault these things are so cramped! Hey, what's that smell?" Jack audibly sniffed.

Legosi took a look down at the cum around his crotch and panicked. He had to quickly change the subject. "Cramped? You mean, you're bending the wall?"

"Yeah! Vacation gave me too much free time, I guess!" Jack shuffled around for a few minutes, occasionally hitting the wall and causing a large dent. Then he left the stall, making it creak and shake some more. "I just had to change my shorts because I tore them earlier. I'll wait outside for you!" He said, washing his hands before exiting the restroom while humming cheerily.

Legosi thought for a moment. Jack had been on vacation for some time. He had told Legosi that during his time off, he was hoping to get a gym membership. Legosi recalled his earlier encounter with Louis. Jack was an average-build labrador, if not slightly slimmer. Surely Jack wasn't that big now as well, right?

Legosi quickly cleaned himself up and washed his own hands. Before leaving, he decided to take a look into Jack's stall. He examined the warped walls on both sides, stretched to a ridiculous degree. It was a surprise he even had any room in his own stall. Did Jack actually do that? He walked out of the restroom, glancing right first, then left.

Jack was there, looking up at Legosi with a smile. The labrador was wider than he was tall. Legosi's jaw dropped. People swerved to the opposite side of the hall just to get around his best friend, while staring and whispering to each other.

He wore a straining uniform with the sleeves ripped off. A thick vein ran along each bulging bicep, with no veins visible elsewhere. He was mostly just muscle and fat. His shirt looked painted onto his protruding domed belly. He sported a neck thicker than his head, and wide traps that nudged up his floppy ears. His redwood thighs were smashed together, having no place else to go. His monstrous stature clashed with his familiar cute face.

Jack was happy to see his best friend, evidenced by his thick tail that wagged with enough force to crack the wall they stood next to. Oblivious, he began hounding Legosi with questions about his wellbeing and the goings-on of the school while he was gone.

The two walked back to their room while chatting, though it was mostly Jack. Legosi wasn't paying much attention, instead focused on the heavy thuds of Jack's footsteps, and the way his meaty pecs and ass quaked with each one. He was sure he could sit comfortably on just one pec without fear of sliding off, maybe even lay across them both. It was a wonder Jack could even see where he was walking.

When they arrived at their dorm, Legosi unlocked it and politely moved aside to let Jack through. The shorter canine thanked him and turned 90 degrees, facing Legosi while he still struggled to squeeze through. He huffed and tried to press his chest in with his hands. It worked somewhat, and he gave a sheepish grin before eventually pushing through, not before giving a few cracks to the doorframe. Legosi followed quietly behind. Jack had already brought his things into the room earlier, so Legosi helped him unpack. He opened a large suitcase and pulled out a shirt several times bigger than the ones he wears and placed it in Jack's dresser where he was told to. As he reached in the suitcase again, he pulled out something that shocked him: a pair of briefs that would have looked loose on an horse. Each leg hole could more than accommodate his entire torso, and the pouch was stretched obscenely, reaching far below the hems. Legosi held up the article of clothing to his snout. It was thick with musk, an overpowering scent that made him drop it to the floor. Jack glanced over at the sound.

"Oh! How'd that get in there? That's old." He trotted over, bending over to pick up the briefs. His obscene pecs hit the floor as he did so. "Must have accidentally put this in. Sorry, Legosi."

"What? It's old!?" Legosi asked, a bit too loudly.

"Yeah! I outgrew it pretty quickly. See?" Jack held it in front of his body. It actually looked small in comparison. Legosi's pants tightened. He abruptly turned away, not wanting Jack to see his erection.

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"I, uh, put something in the wrong place."

The two continued unpacking for a while. Jack had no shortage of stories to tell about his vacation. They mostly took place in a gym, giving Legosi an idea of just how much time he spent in there. By the time all of Jack's belongings had been put away, it was quite late. Jack went off to take a shower, leaving Legosi unattended amongst an erotic treasure trove.

I'll just...take a look around.

Legosi was about to open a drawer, but recoiled back as Jack's footsteps pounded closer. The dog poked his head and mountainous shoulder out the bathroom door. Legosi became aware of his lack of a shirt.

"Uh, Legosi," Jack rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. His bicep shook heavily. "I can't fit into the shower. Do you mind hosing me off outside?" Jack asked like this was a normal occurrence.

"Oh, sure!" Legosi agreed without a second thought. This was the perfect opportunity to scout out his friend's new body. Legosi watched in anticipation as Jack stepped out from behind the door. He lumbered in, finally exposing his entire body.

Legosi's eyes couldn't help but fall immediately to the slow swinging pendulum of meat at Jack's waist. He swore he could even hear it swinging. It was the thickest cock he had ever seen, and he'd been in locker rooms with bulls and horses before. Theirs may have been slightly longer, but Jack's package was laughably thicker, while still being longer than most. The sound of it slapping his thighs and balls could easily be mistaken for thunder. Those balls were absurdly large, and swung similarly. They hung even below his cock, forcing it to drape on top. Jack spoke before Legosi could.

"Can you grab my towel?"

Legosi frantically fished through Jack's belongings. He pulled out an average towel. He raised an eyebrow as he handed it over. Jack attemped to wrap it around his waist, but only managed to make it to the outer edge of each thigh. His dick and balls even peeked out from below.

"I'll just hold it. Can you grab my clothes?"

Legosi once again searched, this time pulling out a tank top and shorts. Each one dwarfed his own body.

"Thanks!" Jack chimed and strutted to the front door. He squeezed through like he had before, this time using one hand to hold his chest while the other held his indecent towel up. He actually kept his soap bottle between his pecs.

The two made it to the elevator. Legosi crouched and eyed the small text near the bottom.

Weight Limit: 2,200lbs (998kg)

They stood before it silently for a few moments.

"...stairs?" Legosi suggested. Jack did not oppose.

Legosi turned on a hose near the garden in the courtyard. He twisted the end to change its mode of output. It sputtered to life and supplied a good amount of water; the ring of output easily encircled Legosi's hand. He turned to Jack and hosed him. The stream looked like a mouse pissing. It might take a while, but Legosi had no problem watching Jack rub his ample bulk while wet. The labrador rubbed soap over as much of his body as he could. Surprisingly flexible, he managed to reach most of his body. There were a few particularly arousing moments, like when Jack swiped both hands to clean between his pecs, and whenever he shook himself to remove excess water. The amount of muscle that shifted when he shook was astounding.

Jack turned around and bent, giving Legosi his first clear view of his butt. Legosi's hand went limp as he let the hose fall to the ground.

The sheer fat of his ass was shocking. There was such an extreme amount of beef packed into his rear that it slumped down, overhanging the back of his legs just slightly. With even the tiniest of movements, the ass flexed, squeezing inward and revealing a dimpled look. Legosi wasn't sure anything could even reach his hole under all that.

Picking the hose up, he continued watering his friend.

"Legosi, can you get my back?" Jack called without turning. Legosi knew this moment would come: when Jack's somewhat limited mobility would allow him access to a rubbing of the short beast. He turned off the hose, flexed his fingers, and reached for Jack's soap. Once sufficiently lathered, he slowly approached Jack from behind. As he got close, the sheer width of his back came into perspective. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say he had more wingspan with just his relaxed lats than any avian in the school had with their actual wings outstretched.

Legosi looked down at the protruding ass below him, and carefully leaned forward to place his hands on the yellowish fur of his best friend. It was damp and spongey, of course, but as he pressed down, he finally felt the meat of the backside. It gave a little, a layer of fat before the muscle, but Legosi rubbed, able to feel each muscular bump and curve underneath, and there were plenty. He massaged forcefully, noticing how no matter how much force he applied, Jack remained still, not budging an inch. He could even have toppled over and been fully supported, like it was a brick wall. As he rubbed the small of Jack's back (though not very small at all), he realized he could get a feel of the wondrous ass below him. His eyes had been on it since he started. He slowly dragged his hands downward, eventually resting on the base of its outward curve.

"Oh, don't worry, Legosi, I can reach there!" Jack turned his head to the side and called out. Startled, Legosi stepped back, standing up to his full height.

"R-Right."

Legosi went to pick the hose up, letting his disappointment show while he was turned away. He halfheartedly sprayed the soap off Jack, who then shook the water off. He dried himself with the measly towel, and the pair returned to their room.

After preparing for bed, Legosi, who normally slept in the bottom bunk, cautiously opted for the top one. No doubt it would crumple under Jack's heft. He shuffled up the ladder and on, stretching out on the surprisingly comfortable and accommodating bed; his feet only dangled slightly off the end. For Jack however, the bed posed a bit of a dilemma. He tilted, trying to fit under, but ended up bumping Legosi's bed up an entire level of the bunk's adjustable height. He grumbled, in his tired state, and simply hoisted it up to its highest level. Legosi stayed quiet, enjoying feeling himself rise as if he was weightless. Jack shoved himself under. Even after rising up, Legosi felt the mattress arch under his back. Jack stilled for a moment, then moved around to get comfortable. Legosi felt each poke and prod clearly. After finally settling, Jack quickly slept silently. Unfortunately for Legosi, his breathing gave him a ride. He felt his bed rise and fall with each of the sleeping dragon's breaths, his chest effortlessly pressing him up. Eventually, it became rhythmic enough to lull Legosi to sleep.

(Louis will be back in a later part)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, mount55 said:

Nice chapter! I honestly preferred Louis cockyness to Jack’s bheaviour, tought it wa nice still, I cant wait for the next chapter!

Yeah, I understand I switched up the story pretty abruptly, so I'll bring back Louis in the next part.

• Like 2

I wanna see Bill huger then Jack or Louis let our tiger pred get mega huge hung dominate. Showing off his body as legoshi watches the tiger on stage nude performing and getting off on his size

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leathermuscle said:

I wanna see Bill huger then Jack or Louis let our tiger pred get mega huge hung dominate. Showing off his body as legoshi watches the tiger on stage nude performing and getting off on his size

What kinda stage, the theater?

as a fan of legoshi, i'd like to see him gain the size he gets to in the series but bigger and permanent, especially since it seems like he has a crush on both jack and louis

• Like 1