Beastars Fic

GenericExcuse

• 3 months later...

Legosi loitered around the courtyard, nervously glancing at the entrances every few seconds. He had successfully begged Louis to meet him here after their prior interaction. It had been a few days, but the memory of Louis' body had been irreversibly engraved in his mind. Legosi had masturbated multiple times alone in his room, just thinking about the deer standing before him, effortlessly exploding with muscle and strength. Jack's presence had been no help, of course, but thankfully the oblivious labrador had no clue of Legosi's attractions to him or Louis.

Legosi's ears snapped to attention as he heard and felt a familiar rumbling nearby.

That's Jack.

Legosi had learned to expect him whenever that sound could be heard, along with the shaking ground.

A little awkwardly, Legosi walked towards the entrance where his best friend was approaching from, preemptively calling out his name.

"Jack! Don't you have cla-"

A red deer emerged from the doorway. Legosi's tail stopped its wagging upon the sight of Louis' lithe body outlined by his uniform. His upper body's musculature was kept discreet. His lower body, however, was barely hidden under thin green pants. Wide thighs smashed together, laden with easily visible, deep-etched striations and raised veins. The hunks of quad muscle overhung his knees and were each as wide as his waist. His calves were almost polygonal, sharp and hard. Bare, veiny feet left deep cracks in the ground with each step. The sight would be described as grotesque, if it weren't for the overarching grace and intricacy that Louis poured into his body's development.

"Sorry for the wait, Legosi, I was working on something." Louis wiped his forehead. "You look surprised to see me. Aren't you the one who so desperately begged me to be here?" He slyly feigned ignorance. In truth, he had intentionally mimicked Jack's footsteps in order to fool the wolf. Besides, causing the floor to shake with each footstep was difficult for Louis to avoid.

"L-Louis! Good morning! Yes, I did!" Legosi decided to focus on the deer's ornate antlers instead of what lay below.

"Well? Out with it. Why am I here? Was our last meeting insufficient?" He smirked, shifting his weight from leg to leg. The movements caused him to inch downward as his feet somewhat unintentionally drilled through the concrete, shattering it. The noise echoed throughout the courtyard.

"Of course not! I-I wanted to ask you for something!"

"More begging? You're such a dog." Louis stunned Legosi by reaching out and grabbing his tie. The deer's forearm thickened as he watched the wolf's awestruck face, seeing him salivate with lust. He playfully decided to bump it up a few sizes, letting it twitch larger and larger until it snapped his sleeve open. The buttons on his cuff flew off with enough power to crack the adjacent wall of the courtyard. Legosi watched silently as Louis fiddled with the tie, pinching the end. He retracted his pulsing arm, causing Legosi to stumble forward, leaning tediously over the protruding thigh muscle directly below. "Tell you what, Legosi. I'll make you a deal. Interested?"

A deal? Legosi thought. It...couldn't be that bad right? Deals usually have both sides benefiting...and either way, I think being around Louis is a win for me.

"Sure..."

"Good dog. It's simple, really: I'll agree to whatever you were about to ask of me. You have my word as the future Beastar. In return, however, you'll do something for me. Sound fair?" Louis let the tie go, leaving it slightly warped in shape.

Legosi swallowed. He didn't appreciate the ambiguity of Louis' half of this "deal," but he did also offer anything Legosi asked. That's a powerful card in his hand. In fact, Legosi was rethinking his previous request in favor of something even better. He had planned to simply ask for more one-on-one time with the deer, but now...

"Deal!"

"Wonderful. Now, what's your request?" He crossed his arms, still maintaining their thickened bulk in his tattered sage-green uniform. Their width nearly shielded his whole torso.

Legosi dropped his head and shyly spoke. "I need to see your true body! Without the teasing and holding back. I need to see you at your biggest! Flexing your hardest!"

Louis stared, then laughed. "That's quite the demand. Makes me wonder what you had initially called me here to ask. Well, I'll have to decline. I suppose that's my mistake for not setting any ground rules."

"Wh-What!? You just said you'd agree to anything!"

"Don't misunderstand, dog. I'm not declining because I want to," Louis grinned. "I'm declining because I doubt the school would survive such an event. Or the region, for that matter. You'll have to find something else...along with new pants."

Legosi's pants were soaked by yet another load. He drooled in a daze before snapping to attention.

"...b-but..."

"Just pick something else."

"O-Okay...how about uhm...training me? Please!"

"Training you?" Louis looked the wolf up and down, making mental notes of his body shape. The tall, lanky wolf had some muscle, but not any more than a normal wolf would. "Fine, but I'm too busy right now to train a weakling from start to finish. I know someone who can help you...get up to speed."

"Thank you!" Legosi bowed deep, closing his eyes in genuine appreciation.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I suspect you'll be cursing me soon enough, knowing who will be training you," Louis scoffed with a grin. "Anyway, now for my side of the deal. Stand up straight, first."

Legosi stood, eyes lingering momentarily on Louis' engorged thighs and the bulge nestled between.

"Focus. Now..." Louis leaned forward, causing Legosi to back up to a wall. The deer placed a muscular hand around Legosi's lips, prying them open with ease. He pressed his fingers onto the sharp fangs therein. "Bite me, Legosi," he sternly ordered.

Legosi widened his mouth, fangs moving off of Louis' hand. Louis adjusted, spreading his hand to keep in contact with the wolf's teeth.

He wants me to...what?! That's wrong! I can't bite an herbivore!

Legosi spoke clumsily with his maw open, trying to refuse the request, but all that came out were whines and babbles.

"I know what you're thinking. You won't bite an herbivore, right? It's forbidden." Louis glared, muzzle twisting, and used his free hand to palm Legosi's chest. Just a slight touch forced him against the wall with a dull thud. "How self-righteous. Do I look like just another herbivore to you?" Louis whispered. The cracks in the ground below began to spread and widen. "I hear that carnivores feel a predatory voice in their heads at all times, and that it takes constant effort to keep that voice silenced. Tell me, Legosi, do you feel that urge with me?" He unconsciously flexed his muscular hands, causing Legosi some pain in his mouth and chest. "Don't you want to bite into me, to give in to your natural desire for meat? I promise you have my consent. By all means, dig in. I have plenty to go around." Louis tensed his legs, sending a wave of force throughout them, shifting the muscle wildly. The long shards of concrete below him were tilted up, like petals of a flower.

Legosi panted heavily, salivating over Louis' veiny hand lodged in his mouth. He couldn't help it: he rolled his tongue along a finger, tasting the deer's faint sweat, a salty and alluring flavor. He needed more. He needed something deeper.

But it was enough.

Legosi pushed against Louis, who showed no resistance. He tackled him, spitting his hand out and toppling the deer over and onto the ground, generating a loud rumble throughout the courtyard. He snared his prey with arms and legs clamped around the hard upper body. He used the slabs of leg muscle below him as support. With a ferocious growl, Legosi opened his mouth wide, muzzle scrunched up in fury. With haste, he swung his head down, aiming for his prey's shoulder.

Contact. Legosi's fangs pierced through, sinking into the muscular flesh. He exerted more force, chomping down to reach the delicious meat, spitting out the uniform fabric he had ripped off.

There it was. A sweet, savory taste. A hint of salt, no doubt the ambrosial flavor of blood. He raised his muzzle to howl in triumph, then dove back down, readying a ferocious bite.

Thud.

The sound rang in Legosi's ears. He recoiled in pain and clutched his mouth, desperately pawing at the now chipped front fang.

He raised himself up and looked down at Louis. A large tear was present in the uniform...but no blood. Underneath the fabric lay an array of tightened linear striations. A few large veins spread around it, the muscle of this shoulder was flexed and contracted in such a way that, using the pronounced linear striations, it mostly mirrored Legosi's teeth pattern and print, even accounting for the angle at which Legosi had bitten.

It merely felt like he had bitten through.

"Pathetic dog."

Legosi jumped at the sudden voice. He was easily pushed off his 'prey,' who sat up with a smug grin, meaty arms crossed.

"I'll answer my own question: I'm not just another herbivore."

Legosi scrambled back, eyes wide with fear.

"L-Louis?! D-Did I try to...eat you?!"

"Yes, but you failed, obviously."

"B-But, I tasted blood!"

"It might be yours. Either that, or my perspiration. It is quite hot today," Louis sneered.

Legosi felt around his mouth, but there was no blood there. That delicious taste was Louis' sweat?!

"A-Are you okay?!"

Caught unawares by the question, Louis laughed. "Me? I'd be more worried about your teeth falling out."

Wiggling each one, they seemed healthy enough, save for the dwindling ache in the chipped one. Legosi gasped as he faintly recalled the hardness of Louis' shoulder. Even the skin and fur were so tightly wound around his body that the impenetrable muscle below was all he felt. Muscle that could deflect a bullet like it was a fruit fly. "H-How did you...?"

"One would think it'd be obvious by now." Louis approached Legosi and hoisted him up until he was at eye level, with knees bent, standing mostly on his toes. "I have more strength in one finger than you could ever hope to have in your entire body. In fact, I could say with utmost confidence that it possesses more strength than every carnivore's body in this school combined. I know you, Legosi. Your soaked crotch makes it so apparent. You have no desire to eat me. You have a desire to worship me. Just now, your carnivorous mind saw 'just another herbivore,' and did what it deemed natural. I doubt that will happen again." Louis dropped Legosi, who crumpled to the ground, looking up as Louis blocked out the sun only with his immense legs. He whimpered as he shot another load in his pants.

"Get ahold of yourself, Legosi."

"Y-Yes!" Legosi weakly stood up.

"I have things to do now. I'll let your personal trainer know that he's going to have his hands full. Expect a message soon."

And with that, Louis thundered away, his short tail wedged between shredded, dimpled glutes.

Later, in his room, Legosi was napping. Freshly showered, and no longer smelling of cum, he slept peacefully, having no sexual thoughts or dreams: a rarity.

A knock at his door woke him. He stumbled off the bed and wobbled to the door. Before he could open it, something slipped under and into the room. A note. He bent to pick it up; it was mostly blank, save for a phone number, address, and the words, "Gouhin, personal trainer."

• Like 7

Nice new addition! Even tought we all know he we’ll likely never reach jack’s or loius’s level of power maybe he’ll be a more durable toys for them thanks to some training!

• Like 1