Armstrong by Name - Chapter 3

Shelby

Chapter 1 - https://musclegrowth.net/topic/26585-armstrong-by-name-part-1/#comment-540622

Chapter 2 - https://musclegrowth.net/topic/26648-armstrong-by-name-chapter-2/#comment-542653

Chapter 3

Daniel hurried home, conscious of the raging hardon he was rocking it was demanding release and was clearly tenting his shorts.  He knew his cock intimately… as well as the back of his wanking hand if not better then that! And he could tell his 7.5 x5” cock was bigger…

Dashing through his front door he barrelled past Adam who was lounging on the sofa.  The tent clearly visible “ Jesus’ dude…” the words escaped Adam’s mouth as Daniel ran into his room, his clothes sticking to him like a 2nd skin.   

Daniel ran into his room, so distracted he did not realise he had not shut the door.  Almost ripping his t shirt off he kicked off his shoes.  Within seconds he was naked and grabbed a measure tape “fucking yeah I thought I was bigger... Guess Liam was right.” He grins looked down at the tape and his 8.5 by 6” cock… unable to resist any longer he started jerking it off.  He wanted to go slow but he was so horned up he was pumping it hard and fast.

The sensation was intense, so intense he closed his eyes and did not realise Adam was now watching him, having shifted position on the sofa.  Grunting as he gave into his animal desires Daniels voice dropped a little “yeah that’s it grow even bigger you fucking monster...” Unable to help himself Adam watched his own cock rock hard at the sight of the clearly bigger Daniel grunting, thrusting and wanking… 

Within what seemed like seconds Daniel was rewarded with an orgasm so intense his toes curled up.. 7 thick ropes of cum fired out of his cock, one even hit him on the chin, laughing he licked it pup “fuck I taste good” the rest hitting his pecs and abs..  It was like it was the first wank of the day, not the 3rd

Coming to as his wave of pleasure ebbed he opened his eyes seeing Adam watching him. Smirking Daniel winked at his roomie “I needed that” giving his cock a playful jerk to prevent it softening too ensure Adam had an eyeful.  IN a small private quiet part of his brain he balked at what he was doing, but a far louder part of his mind was enjoying showing off as his extravert side grew strong and louder.

His cock twitched a little, yeah, he could see why his brothers loved showing off…. He was starting to get really into it as well. Not caring that he was only in his socks Daniel walked out, his body glistening in a sweaty post orgasmic glow, standing in front of Adam he looked down seeing Adam’s reaction to the show he had just put on.  “looks like you enjoyed yourself” he licked his lips as a large damp patch became visible “pre or cum buddy… either way next time you can get a font row see it you want…”

Nodding silently not quiet trusting himself Adam nodded “yeah that would be good… you’re def making gains in the gym buddy…” He tried to keep his voice normal but this was nothing like normal… slowly and deliberately Daniel flexed his arms, his tongue slowly licking and caressing the vein running across the peak “yeah… I’m growing…”  leaning in close “everywhere…”

That did it, the small stain on Adam’s shorts grew larger as he came, hands free. Nodding approvingly Daniel ran a hand over his friend’s cock “glad you approve…” squirming a little Adam nodded “yeah I really do…”

Smiling down seeing the effect he had Daniel winked at Adam – “right I am heading to the shower… I need to wash…  Catch you later…” reaching over and casually ruffling Adam’s hair “and don’t forget about that evening performance…”  He turned, his formally flat ass now much more of a pronounced muscle butt round and full – he flexed it for a second letting out a little grunt. “Try not to cum too early”

• Like 15

Hottest chapter yet! Daniel is growing so fast that he is going to dwarf his brothers in no time. And his new cocky attitude is just as hot as his body. Great work!

• Like 2