Patric030814

Part 2 – Doctor’s turn

The doctor, clenched his teeth in pain as the transformation took hold of his body. His left arm throbbed and swelled, causing him to arch it back in a mixture of moans and groans. The intense sensation coursed through his veins as his muscles expanded and bulged.

Doctor (groaning): Aaahn!!!

Suddenly, an involuntary spasm of his back seized him, spreading both arms backward. The growth of his back muscles was accompanied by a symphony of moans, a visceral response to the overwhelming pleasure and agony that accompanied his transformation.

Feeling a burning sensation in his left arm, he flexed it instinctively, tensing his biceps. His eyes widened as he felt thick veins crawling and muscle fibers exposed, tearing the fabric of his apron. The rush of adrenaline and the feeling of his muscles expanding fueled his desires, adding to the pleasure he derived from the transformation.

Doctor (gasping): It feels so amazing!

He eagerly shifted his attention to his right bicep, flexing it in anticipation. The doctor's attention was solely fixed on it. Another wave of growth swept over his arm, causing his biceps to tingle and rise spectacularly, destroying the seams of his sleeve.

Doctor (in deep voice): My goodness! My biceps look so pumped!

The doctor's sharp attention was drawn to his shoulders and the traps that rose and widened, tearing at his clothes and causing convulsions of pain that made him bend his torso forward and backward. The overwhelming sensation forced him to flex both biceps, and the display of his growing muscles mingled with his physical and emotional satisfaction.

Feeling a momentary pause at the height of his transformation, the doctor peeled off the remnants of his clothes, relaxed his hands and slowly stood up. A tingling sensation spread in his chest, so he began to massage it with pleasure on his face, and his pecs then swelled and filled. Taking a deep breath, he lifted his chest to admire the new thick pectoral muscles.

Doctor (in admiration): Yeah! Shit! Moore!

With each surge of power coursing through his veins, the doctor's arousal increased, making his cock fully erect. With a sense of curiosity and excitement, he directed his gaze downward, admiring the remarkable growth and transformation of his cock. Its size had increased exponentially, a testament to the power and potency now coursing through his veins. Not only had his member grown, but his testicles had also swelled, becoming larger and more pronounced.

Simultaneously, the doctor's face underwent a remarkable change. His features took on sharper, more masculine shapes, accentuating his newfound virility. His hair, once thin and sparse, now grew longer and thicker, eliminating any trace of bald spots. A thick, well-groomed beard appeared, framing his face with an air of rugged attractiveness.

Doctor (roaring): I'm becoming a fucking beast!

The doctor, fully engrossed in the mesmerizing transformation of his body, turned his unwavering attention to his legs. With each lift, a surge of growth swept through his lower limbs, magnifying their size and strength with undeniable potency.

As he raised one leg, the muscles within responded to his command, expanding and bulging in a display of raw power. The thigh muscles swelled with each passing moment, veins coursing beneath the surface, showcasing the tremendous growth that was taking place.

Inspired from the transformation of one leg, he repeated the process with the other leg. Once again, a surge of growth surged through his muscles, as if he could will them to expand at will. The doctor's calves thickened, the definition becoming more pronounced, while the quadriceps and hamstrings flourished with newfound mass and strength.

As the doctor basked in the glory of his newly transformed physique, a surge of exhilaration coursed through his veins. Unexpectedly, his heart rate accelerated, quickening the rhythm of his pulse. His breaths became shorter, more rapid, as if in anticipation of another round of growth.

And then, it happened. A wave of euphoria washed over the doctor's entire being, as if all his muscles were responding to an unseen command. Every fiber of his being trembled with excitement, preparing for the simultaneous surge of growth that was about to take place.

Doctor (wildly screaming): Haaaaauuughh!

In an instant, the doctor's body convulsed with pleasure. A primal roar escaped his lips, reverberating through the air as his muscles tensed and flexed with undeniable power. It was a symphony of growth, a crescendo of transformation that pushed his physical limits to the edge.

The doctor's entire physique seemed to come alive, muscles bulging and pulsating with each passing second. His back expanded, broadening with newfound strength. Shoulders and traps rose in magnificent proportions, enhancing his already imposing presence. Biceps and triceps swelled with raw power, veins snaking across their surface like tributaries of strength.

As the doctor experienced the exhilarating surge of growth, an unexpected change accompanied his physical transformation. With each passing moment, a dense, lush coat of body hair began to sprout across his expanding muscles.

The once-smooth skin gave way to a velvety landscape of masculinity, as a thick carpet of hair emerged, accentuating the contours of his newly sculpted physique. It started as a gentle fuzz, gradually gaining thickness and density with every heartbeat.

The doctor's chest became adorned with a robust layer of hair, adding a touch of wild sensuality to his already impressive form. It trailed down his abdomen, outlining each individual muscle of his chiseled six-pack. The hair extended to his arms, enveloping his biceps and forearms in a masculine embrace.

As the surge subsided, the doctor stood tall, a living embodiment of strength and vitality. With a satisfied smile, the doctor ran his fingers through the lush body hair, reveling in the tactile sensation. It was a manifestation of his transformation, an outward expression of the raw masculinity that now coursed through his veins.

As Alex and the doctor locked eyes, a potent mixture of awe and desire filled the air. The doctor, now towering over Alex with his enhanced physique, exuded a commanding presence akin to a majestic bear. The young man couldn't help but feel a magnetic pull towards the doctor's transformed form.

With a sense of reverence, Alex slowly approached the doctor, his eyes tracing the contours of his sculpted body. He was captivated by the sheer magnitude of the doctor's growth, a testament to the power that surged within him. A mixture of admiration and desire welled up inside Alex, compelling him to express his awe.

Alex: "Wow... Doctor, you're... incredible. I've never seen anything like this. You've become a true force of nature."

The doctor, now embracing his newfound physicality, met Alex's gaze with a mix of confidence and desire. His voice, deeper and more resonant than before, carried a commanding tone.

Doctor: "Alex, my dear, I've surpassed all expectations, haven't I? Behold the result of our shared desires and consent. This body, this raw power coursing through me, is a testament to the heights we can reach together."

Alex, unable to resist the allure of the doctor's transformed physique, reached out tentatively, his fingertips grazing the doctor's sculpted chest.

Alex: "It's like you've become a living embodiment of strength and masculinity. I... I can't help but be drawn to you, to this incredible presence you possess."

The doctor, reveling in the worship bestowed upon him, gently placed a hand on Alex's cheek, his touch both tender and possessive.

Doctor: "Alex, my devoted admirer, let us revel in this newfound connection. Let our desires intertwine as we explore the limits of pleasure and passion."

As their desires merged into an intoxicating blend, Alex and the doctor succumbed to their passionate yearning. They drew closer, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss that ignited a spark deep within them. The intensity of their connection fueled their embrace, their bodies pressing against each other with an insatiable hunger.

Alex: "Oh, Doctor... Your body, it's incredible. I can't resist you."

Doctor: "Alex, my dear, you've awakened something within me. I've never felt more alive."

In the heat of the moment, their hands roamed freely, exploring the sculpted contours of their transformed bodies. The doctor's powerful arms enveloped Alex, pulling him closer with a possessive grip. Their tongues danced in a sensual rhythm, their kisses becoming a gateway to a world of shared pleasure and longing.

Alex: "You've changed, Doctor. But it only makes me want you more."

Doctor: "And you, Alex, you ignite a fire within me. I can't resist your allure."

Their bodies melded together, their muscles pressed against each other, radiating strength and desire. Alex felt the heat of the doctor's breath against his skin as they exchanged fervent whispers of adoration and longing.

Doctor: "You're mine, Alex. Let me show you how much I desire you."

Alex: "Yes, Doctor. I want to feel your touch, your strength."

Their embrace grew tighter, a passionate melding of two souls fully immersed in the moment. With every touch, every caress, they reveled in the sheer intensity of their connection.

Doctor: "You're so beautiful, Alex. I can't get enough of you."

Alex: "Take me, Doctor. I'm yours completely."

Wrapped in each other's arms, they reveled in the exploration of their desires, fueled by the unspoken understanding of their shared journey. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the intensity of their union, bound by an unyielding passion that knew no limits.

Doctor: "I've waited so long for this, Alex. To have you, to feel you."

Alex: "Make me yours, Doctor. Let us lose ourselves in this ecstasy."

Their bodies trembled with anticipation, their hearts beating in synchrony as they delved deeper into the depths of their desires. In each other's arms, they found solace, pleasure, and an insatiable craving that only intensified with every passing moment.

Doctor: "You're mine, Alex. Completely and utterly mine."

Alex: "Yes, Doctor. Take me, claim me as your own."

As their lips parted for a brief moment, their eyes locked once again, aflame with desire and a mutual understanding of the bliss that awaited them. They exchanged a knowing smile before surrendering to their primal urges, their bodies entwined in a passionate dance that would leave them forever transformed.

The doctor then moved his attention to the young man's tight ass and began to rub it with his fingertips, exploring its contours. His jeans had long since become too tight to wear, so the doctor began massaging his exposed ass with vigorous strokes, warming it up and preparing it for penetration.

With each thrust of the doctor's fingers, pleasure surged through Alex's body. The doctor skillfully explored every inch, stimulating his most sensitive areas. Strongly grabbed his thighs and with a sensual motion, the doctor positioned himself, guiding his erect member towards Alex's entrance.

Inch by inch, he penetrated Alex's tight, eager ass, causing a mix of pleasure and slight discomfort. They both gasped in delight as their bodies merged in a sublime union. The room filled with the sounds of their moans and the rhythmic thrusting of their bodies.

The doctor and Alex surrendered to the passionate intensity of their lovemaking, exploring new depths of pleasure together. Their passionate connection was punctuated by whispers of pleasure and longing.

Doctor: (breathlessly) You feel so amazing, Alex. Your tightness... it's driving me wild.

Alex: (moaning) Yes, Doctor... I've never felt anything like this before. You fill me up completely.

Doctor: (grunting) I've wanted this for so long, Alex. To be inside you, to feel your warmth surrounding me. It's pure ecstasy.

Alex: (whispering) Take me, Doctor. Show me everything you desire. I'm yours completely.

Their words fueled their desire, intensifying the intimacy between them. They moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies becoming one with each passionate thrust. The room filled with the symphony of their pleasure, their cries of bliss echoing in the air.

Doctor: (whispering) You're so responsive, Alex. I love how you react to every touch, every movement.

Alex: (gasping) You know just how to please me, Doctor. Your touch... it sends shivers down my spine.

Their bodies moved in a dance of desire, exploring every inch of each other's pleasure. With each connection, their bond deepened, transcending the physical realm.

Doctor: (whispering) Alex, you're everything I've ever wanted. I can't get enough of you.

Alex: (whimpering) Doctor, I'm yours... all yours. Take me to the edge and beyond.

As Alex explored the doctor's muscular chest, his mouth gently caressed the doctor's sensitive nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through his body. The doctor's moans grew louder, his grip tightening on Alex as he was overcome by intense sensations.

Doctor: (gasping) Oh, Alex... your touch... it's driving me crazy.

Alex: (whispering) I love how responsive you are, Doctor. Your body is so sensitive, just like mine.

As their connection deepened, the doctor's pleasure reached its peak. With a final, powerful thrust, his cock was pulled out of Alex's tight ass, and a wave of ecstasy surged through him. The doctor released a primal groan as he climaxed, his cum shooting out in a big, satisfying load.

Doctor: (moaning) Alex... I'm... I'm cumming!

Alex: (breathless) Yes, Doctor... let it all out. I want to feel you, every single drop.

The room filled with the intoxicating scent of sex, as their bodies trembled with the intensity of their release. They held each other, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter.

With a mischievous grin, the doctor looked into Alex's eyes and playfully thanked him for being a part of this unique "test."

Doctor: (smirking) Well, Alex, I must say, your participation in this cream's testing has been... beyond expectations. Thank you for being such a willing and enthusiastic volunteer.

Alex: (laughing) Doctor, you're welcome! I'm glad I could assist in your scientific research. It seems we've both benefited from this "experiment."

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/2/2023 at 7:03 PM, Patric030814 said:

Doctor, you're welcome! I'm glad I could assist in your scientific research. It seems we've both benefited from this "experiment."

And hell they did!

AMAZING!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Part 3.1 – Midnight’s madness

Alex and the Doctor lay intertwined on the floor, their bodies glistening with the remnants of their passionate encounter. The doctor's muscular and hairy frame enveloped Alex, creating an intimate and comforting embrace. As the night wore on, the room bathed in the soft glow of the full moon, casting an ethereal light upon their entangled forms.

Alex, feeling a mix of contentment and anxiety that someone might find them, contemplated slipping away from the office. Stealthily, he disentangled himself from the doctor's loving grip, careful not to disturb his slumber. With a sense of excitement and adventure, Alex quietly gathered his clothes and tiptoed towards the door.

Doctor (throatily): Wait!

However, as he made a subtle move to depart, the doctor's firm grip on his arm halted his intentions. The doctor's gaze met Alex's, conveying an unspoken desire to prolong their intimate connection, leaving Alex torn between the allure of escape and the magnetic pull of the doctor's presence.

The doctor's touch lingered on Alex's body, tracing patterns of desire and longing. With a passionate gaze, the doctor whispered softly, his voice filled with a hint of mischief.

Doctor: We haven't finished the examination yet, my dear.

A surge of anticipation coursed through Alex's veins, his heart quickening at the doctor's words.

The doctor's hands roamed over Alex's transformed physique, tracing the newly sculpted contours with a tender touch. With a tape measure in hand, the doctor meticulously measured the expanded circumferences, indulging in the intimate act of exploring the physical manifestations of their shared passion.

Gently encircling Alex's chest, the doctor's fingers grazed against the firm pectoral muscles, noting their increased size and definition. Moving up to the broadened shoulders, the doctor marveled at the newfound strength that radiated from within.

With deliberate care, the doctor trailed the tape along Alex's neck, biceps, and forearms, taking note of the impressive growth in muscle mass. Each measurement increased the tension between them and the desire that fueled them anew.

Descending to the lower body, the doctor meticulously measured the thighs and calves, admiring the toned and sinewy limbs that now possessed an undeniable allure. The doctor's attention turned to the waist, appreciating the sculpted lines that accentuated Alex's physique.

Finally, as their eyes met once more, the doctor's gaze drifted to the source of unyielding desire — the newly enhanced cock. With a mix of curiosity and admiration, the doctor measured its length and girth, worshiping the physical embodiment of their shared pleasure.

Alex (in deep voice): You like what you see. Take it...ahh... ALL!

As the doctor's lips wrapped around Alex's throbbing member, a surge of pleasure coursed through his body. The doctor's expert tongue danced along the sensitive shaft, teasing and tantalizing every inch. With each flick and swirl, waves of ecstasy washed over Alex, causing his moans of pleasure to fill the room.

The doctor's mouth enveloped the swollen head, sucking gently at first, gradually increasing the intensity. The suction intensified the pleasure, driving Alex wild with desire. The doctor's hands caressed and fondled Alex's balls, adding an extra layer of sensation to the already intense experience.

Alex (in desire): Yesss! Please… give me… mooore!

As the doctor expertly worked his magic, his mouth moved up and down Alex's shaft, taking him deeper and deeper with each delicious stroke. The wet warmth and the rhythmic suction brought Alex to the brink of ecstasy, his hips instinctively bucking in response.

With each passing moment, the intensity grew, pushing Alex closer to the edge. The doctor's skilled oral ministrations became more fervent, pushing Alex to the point of no return. Finally, with a primal groan, Alex released again his big load into the doctor's eager mouth.

Alex (groaning): Yess! I love that feeling!

The doctor swallowed everything with pure pleasure and a smile on his face, staring at the charming young man.

Doctor (in husky voice): Thank you for a very nourishing "meal" and Alex, my dear, it's getting quite late. I think it's best if you head back to your dorm before anyone starts to wonder where you are.

He reaches out to brush a stray strand of hair from Alex's face, his touch surprisingly tender.

Doctor (with a mix of desire and gratitude): I want to thank you for these... intoxicating moments. But for both our sakes, it's probably best if we keep this between us. You know, professional ethics and all that.

He leans in, placing a soft kiss on Alex's forehead, his lips lingering for a moment.

Doctor: Take care, Alex. And remember, sometimes the most unforgettable experiences are the ones we keep secret.

With a final caress, the doctor steps back, his gaze lingering on Alex before he turns away.

Doctor (with gross expression): I'd forgotten about that, here's a printout of your study... I've included the results of the re-measurements of the circuits and "more" for your comparison.

Alex: Thank you, Doc, I appreciate.

Extra sheet:

Weight: 196 lbs/89kg

Body fat: 10%

·     Chest – 44 inches/112cm

·     Shoulders – 48 inches/122cm

·     Neck – 16 inches/41cm

·     Biceps – 16 inches/41cm each

·     Forearms – 12 inches/30,5cm each

·     Thighs – 24 inches/61cm each

·     Calves – 16 inches/41cm each

·     Waist – 33 inches/84cm

·     Cock (Length) – 4 6 inches/10 15cm

·     Cock (Girth) – 2,4 5,1 inches/6 13cm

·     Balls – golf ball billiard ball size

Alex gathered his clothes and quietly left the doctor's office, late at night, with a sly smile on his face. He adjusted his tight clothes, feeling the lingering warmth and subtle soreness from their passionate encounter. As he made his way back to his dorm, he couldn't help but feel a mix of satisfaction and nervousness.

Walking through the dimly lit corridors, Alex kept to himself, avoiding any encounters with other people. He knew he looked a bit different now, thanks to the doctor's transformative cream. His muscles were more pronounced, his physique enhanced, and perhaps he stood out just a little too much for comfort.

With each step, Alex's mind raced with thoughts of the exhilarating experience he had just shared with the doctor.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3.2 – Midnight's Madness

Meanwhile in doctor’s office

As Alex departed, the doctor remained in his office, the air heavy with the afterglow of their passionate encounter. But something else was stirring within the doctor, something primal and intense.

He exhaled deeply, his chest rising and falling with each breath, his body already feeling the effects of their recent activities.

Doctor: Well, I don't... feel good.

He muttered to himself, a hint of amusement in his voice.

As he stood there, leaning against the sill and staring at moon, a warmth began to spread from his stomach, a subtle pressure that pulsed through his veins. It was a sensation he had become familiar with, a telltale sign of what was about to come. His heart quickened its rhythm, each beat pumping a surge of blood through his body.

He watched in awe as his muscles responded to the call, a ripple of growth cascading through them. His biceps flexed involuntarily, the cords of muscle swelling and expanding, veins standing out against his skin.

Doctor: Oh, not again.

He chuckled, a mix of surprise and anticipation in his tone. With a controlled effort, he arched his back slightly, feeling the muscles of his back respond in kind.

Doctor: Seems like the party's not over yet.

He remarked to himself, a glint of excitement in his eyes. The doctor's hair, already damp with sweat, started to grow again, sprouting with newfound vigor.

Doctor: Guess it's time for an encore.

He quipped, running a hand through his hair as it cascaded down around his shoulders. He lifted his arms, watching as his chest swelled outward, pecs rising and falling with each breath.

Doctor: Now this is what I call a growth spurt.

He murmured and bounced his pectoral muscles, his voice a mix of awe and amusement.

His thighs, already powerful, responded to the growing sensation, quads bulging as he flexed them.

Doctor: I just thought things couldn't get any more interesting... I was wrong.

He commented, a playful grin tugging at his lips and then, as if in response to his thoughts, his body surged again, a surge of growth that seemed to encompass his entire being.

Doctor: Oh, here I am... a masterpiece of God!

In the midst of this transformation, the doctor's gaze remained fixed on his reflection, his eyes locked onto the incredible sight before him.

His body was a masterpiece of muscle and power, a display of masculinity that demanded attention and admiration. His broad shoulders created a mesmerizing V-shape, tapering down to a narrow waist that highlighted his incredibly chiseled eight-pack abs. Each abdominal muscle was a work of art, finely etched and accentuated by the trail of hair between them and the interplay of light and shadow.

His chest was a sight to behold, a landscape of rippling muscles that flexed and shifted with every motion. A fur of hair added a touch of ruggedness, drawing the eye to his nipples that stood at attention, practically begging for gaze.

Going down, his powerful thighs came into view, each one a pillar of strength and raw masculinity. Veins crisscrossed his legs, a visible testament to the increased blood flow that fueled his growth. His calves were equally sculpted, flexing with every movement.

But let's not forget the main attraction – his huge cock and softball sized-testicles. They dangled proudly between his legs, engorged with newfound vitality and energy. His member stood tall, a symbol of his virility and the intense pleasures he was capable of bestowing.

His face, now adorned with a wild beard, exuded confidence and magnetic allure. His eyes held a mischievous spark, a knowing grin playing at the corner of his lips. He was fully aware of the effect he having and he reveling in it.

As his muscles reached a new peak, his body tensed, a guttural groan escaping his lips.

Doctor: Fucking unbelievable!

After admiring his sculpted physique in the mirror, the doctor's gaze shifted downward, his eyes locking onto his engorged and sensitive testicles. As if responding to his thoughts, a surge of heat coursed through his veins, and he could feel the unmistakable sensation of his testicles intensively filling with potent, eager semen.

A primal instinct took over, and his body responded with a surge of testosterone that seemed to amplify every sensation, every urge. His excitement surged like a tidal wave, washing over him in a relentless torrent of blissful desire.

Unable to resist the intoxicating pull any longer, the doctor's hand instinctively reached down, his fingers wrapping around his throbbing, erect cock. He began to stroke himself with deliberate, rhythmic movements, each touch sending sparks of pleasure radiating through his entire being.

His breath quickened, his heart raced, and a bead of sweat formed at his brow as he surrendered to the overwhelming need to release. With each stroke, his excitement mounted, and he could feel the pressure building at the base of his spine, a tantalizing promise of the explosive climax that awaited him.

Faster and harder his hand moved, the intense pleasure pushing him closer to the edge. He could feel the tension coiling within him, the electric currents of pleasure surging through his veins. His body was a symphony of sensations, a crescendo of desire that threatened to consume him whole.

Doctor (screaming): OOOHHH FUCK YEAGHH!!

With a primal roar that echoed through the room, he let go. His cock throbbed in his hand, and his testicles contracted as if they had a mind of their own, driving him to the brink of ecstasy. Hot, potent streams of cum erupted from his pulsating cock, each spurt a testament to his unbridled passion and need.

He gasped and moaned, riding the waves of his orgasm as they washed over him. His body trembled, his muscles tensing and relaxing in the aftershocks of pleasure. It was a moment of pure, unadulterated release, a symphony of sensation that left him breathless and utterly satiated.

As the last tremors of pleasure subsided, the doctor leaned against the wall, his chest heaving as he basked in the afterglow. A satisfied smile played on his lips, and his eyes sparkled with a mix of contentment and mischief.

And just as suddenly as it began, the growth subsided, leaving the doctor standing there, muscles glistening and hair tousled. He took a moment to catch his breath, his heart still racing from the exhilarating experience.

With a final glance in the mirror, the doctor licked the remnants of sperm from his fingers.

Doctor: Now, where was I?

He murmured to himself, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2