The Professional Tease

Throwaway0282639

Wow, I love this so much. 

Also, I love the teases you've thrown in about his current size!  We know he used to be 6'1 and skinny.  Then in his last journal entry from a while back he was 6'4 and 270.  Then there was the hint that he could no longer be a fighter pilot because the size limit is 6'5 and 300 lbs.   Now he's outgrown two shirt sizes in the last month.  He's taller and wider than a normal doorframe.  OOF!

THAT is how you write a story without stats.  A wonderful way to convey growth and size without giving away all the details just yet and making us yearn for more.  

And I also really enjoy the realistic banter in the story.  It feels very natural.  Henry knows his huge and enjoys when people are speechless at his size, but he also doesn't let it completely go.  I loved the conversation between Chris and Henry.  Chris, who's used to being the big studly jock being rendered speechless by Henry, and Henry casually commenting back on Chris' obviously muscular build.  

So good. 

• Like 5

I absolutely adore Henry's playfulness.   He's MASSIVE.  He's HOT.  He KNOWS IT.  He KNOWS what it does to little Zack.  And he's enjoying teasing the little guy just waiting for the little guy to really open up.

Oof, I'd love to see giant Henry in some tight spandex short bodybuilding shorts.  His long yet thickly enormous legs just spilling out of them.  And that massive ass.  With Henry being so tall and Zack being short, Henry huge glutes wouldn't be far below Zack's little chest. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I absolutely adore Henry's playfulness.   He's MASSIVE.  He's HOT.  He KNOWS IT.  He KNOWS what it does to little Zack.  And he's enjoying teasing the little guy just waiting for the little guy to really open up.

Oof, I'd love to see giant Henry in some tight spandex short bodybuilding shorts.  His long yet thickly enormous legs just spilling out of them.  And that massive ass.  With Henry being so tall and Zack being short, Henry huge glutes wouldn't be far below Zack's little chest. 

Do you think he is modelled on someone we all know 😉😗