The Professional Tease

Throwaway0282639

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pt.  5 w/ more to cum

Zack screamed internally. Here it was, his ultimate dream, laid out on a platter ready to be served to him. The game was finally over, the jig was up, and Zack could just walk right down the hallway and have his wildest fantasy come true. But, something kept him glued to the couch. Henry’s comment of ‘admit defeat’, Zack refused to lose to him. He sat on the couch for a few minutes and formed his plan. He walked to get a glass of water, feeling the cool relief of the fresh well water cool his throat before he filled the glass up again. 
He walked down the hallway, his heart beating loud in his ears, blood rushing to his cock with anticipation. Zack stood in the doorway, and Henry stood with his back to the door, standing in front of three full length mirrors in the corner of his room. 
Henry remained silent as Zack crossed the threshold into the room. The scent of musk and cologne dominated the room. Zack walked across the room, placed the glass of water on the bedside table, then moved towards Henry who was posing in front of the mirrors. Admiring the size of his own biceps as he pumped them slowly in front of himself. 
Zack stood behind Henry, “You win.” He said, inches from Henry’s back. He could feel heat radiating off of Henry’s huge body. Henry turned around, his cock again in it’s pouch, straining to break free again as it pushed against Zack’s stomach. Zack could feel the thickness of it rub against his body and he shuttered in pleasure. His face right up against Henry’s large chest, the thick hairs tickling his face. He felt arms slowly enclose around him, then he was weightless, lifted into the air, his face rising above Henry’s pecs and laid even with his handsome face. 
“I was afraid you wouldn’t come.” Henry said, a sneer in his voice as his lips curled into a smile. Zack’s throbbing cock was pushed against Henry’s chest, the feeling of overwhelming power from the two huge pecs rubbing against his little dick was pushing Zack to the edge, Henry’s hot breath on his neck. Henry’s huge hands held Zack’s ass, and he could feel Henry’s big fingers begging to get to his hole. 
“Let’s see what we’re working with here.” Henry said, and he ripped Zack’s underwear open along his crack. His ass suddenly exposed and he felt the huge rough hand’s exploring his bare cheeks. 
Henry probed one finger inside Zack, Zack’s hole responded with a strong twitch as the first thing to ever enter his hole stretched him. Zack moaned into Henry’s neck as he fell forward. “Fuck boy, you’re tight.” Zack whimpered in pleasure as Henry moved his finger around, searching for Zack’s sweet spot. “Have you ever been fucked?” Henry said, almost in a growl against Zack’s ear, his teeth grazing the outside of Zack’s ear as he released the words. 
“No sir.” Zack said.
“How about you call me daddy.” Henry said.
“No daddy, never even fingered.” Zack replied. 
“Have you ever sucked cock before?” Henry said, sliding his finger in and out of Zack still. 
“No daddy.” Zack replied again, his cock leaking precum onto Henry’s exposed chest. 
“Let me give you some pointers then.” With that Henry lifted Zack even more, letting his finger leave Zack’s hole as he set Zack’s body on top of his shelf like pecs, Zack’s small body sitting on the huge muscles, his cock pressed against Henry’s face. Henry opened his mouth and swallowed Zack’s entire cock, taking him down to the base, and then sticking his tongue out to lick Zack’s balls. 
Zack threw his head back in pleasure, “Fuckkkkk daddy.” He cried as Henry held him up with one hand, the other below stroking his own meat. 
Henry eagerly sucked Zack until Zack was just at the brink and then he pulled away. Leaving Zack panting and his cock twitching. “Please.” Zack said, begging for more. 
Instead Henry threw him, and Zack landed squarely on the bed a few feet away, he bounced on the bed and tried to regain his bearings. He looked forward and saw Henry walking towards the bed. His whole body covered in a slight shimmering glow of sweat as he crawled onto the bed. He sat his huge body on top of Zack’s torso, letting his arms free, but placing his bulge right over Zack’s face. Zack inhaled and smelled the precum that had leaked and soaked into Henry’s underwear.
Henry pulled the underwear to the side, and one massive testicle fell out of the package, as big as Zack’s fist, and it landed on his mouth. 
“Let’s start slow, show daddy how much you want more.” Henry said, lowering more of his weight onto Zack, pinning him to the bed as Zack stuck his tongue out and licked the nut in front of him. 
Instantly Zack was overcome with the powerful taste of Henry, the precum, the sweat, his taste drove Zack wild as the younger man sucked and licked all over Henry. 
With his free hands Zack reached up and felt Henry’s insanely ripped abs, but Henry quickly gathered his wrists in one hand and pulled them back. 
“Ah ah ah.” Henry chided. “You’re going to work for every bit of this.”
Zack smiled as he saw the beauty in his plan unfolding before his eyes. Then he went back to work on Henry. 
Henry reached down and stuffed his nut back into the underwear, again letting the heavy pouch rest on Zack’s face. Then he pulled out the opposing ball. “Make sure you get this one too, daddy loves having his balls worked over.” Zack complied, opening his mouth further than he thought possible, and taking Henry’s entire ball in his mouth, swirling his tongue around while he sucked and pulled at the huge sack. Henry groaned in pleasure.
“Goooood boyyyy.” Henry said, running his hand through Zack’s hair. “Let’s try something else.” Henry said, shifting his body weight. He moved so that his chest was positioned just above Zack’s face. Zack could feel Henry’s boner rubbing against his leg inside his tight underwear, still begging to be freed. 
Henry lowered his upper body, and Zack’s face fell into his deep armpit, Zack inhaled, the scent of sweat and soap mixing to create the intoxicating scent Zack had come to associate with Henry, clean, manly, and powerful. Zack could feel on either side of his head Henry’s huge arm and massive pec as he licked deep into Henry’s armpit. Zack kissed and worshipped Henry here as the big man groaned again. “Fuck yeah, kiss it, yeahhh, smell it, ahhhhhhh.” His deep voice still growling as Zack licked clean the pit. 
Henry raised his body again, and lowered himself back down so that Zack was buried in a fresh armpit. Zack worshipped still, feeling Henry bucking his hips and grinding his cock against Zack’s leg. Zack was impressed by the size of it compared to his leg, it felt as big as his calf, length and girth both. 
“You’re going a good job, how’d you like to try being on top?” Henry asked. 
“I want to be smothered by those big daddy pecs first.” Zack said, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he salivated at the thought.
“Oh, you like this big chest?” Henry said as he held his body over Zack, “Lay on the floor, I think you’ll like this.”
Zack obeyed, laying down on the floor on his back. Henry stood off the bed. From this angle, Zack saw he looked like a giant, a true muscle god. As he towered over Zack, his muscles bulging and rippling from head to toe, his enormous cock stretching the fabric of his underwear, the punch soaked in precum so much it was dripping. Zack grabbed his own cock, “Absolutely not.” Henry said, using his foot to push Zack’s hands away from his cock, then pressing his foot down onto Zack’s crotch, not enough to hurt, but enough to accentuate just how much bigger Henry’s foot was than Zack’s cock as it blocked all access. “You’ll cum when I want you to.” Henry grabbed the glass of water on the bedside table and took a drink. Zack grinned as his plan again flowed perfectly. Henry lowered his big body over top of Zack, positioning his chest just above Zack’s face. Zack looked down towards his feet, surveying to valleys and canyons created by Henry’s dense muscles, and the low hanging soaking wet pouch that was nearly scrapping the floor as Henry entered a push-up position. His hands spread wide on either side of Zack, Henry began to slowly lower his body to Zack. His pecs inched, closer. A drop of sweat fell from his thick nipple and landed beside Zack’s face. Closer they came. Zack could feel the hairs bristling his face. Then contact. The hot hard flesh of Henry’s chest pushed into Zack’s face, his entire existence dwarfed by the mountains of muscle which encased his head now. Zack licked and kissed the chest, and as it pulled away from his face as Henry rose back up, Zack placed his hands on Henry’s chest. Each pec was so large that if he used both hands, he could hardly cover part of the vast expanse. He rubbed the chest as the muscles flexed and contracted at the peak of the push-up. Henry held the position while Zack ran his hands over the chest. 
Zack got bold then, he lightly brushed his hands over Henry’s nipples, watching his cock Zack immediately saw it twitch, fresh precum leaking out onto the floor through the fabric. Henry moaned and again lowered his body down on to Zack.
Zack could feel Henry’s hairy muscles rubbing against every part of his body as he lay under the titan. Again and again Henry slowly lowered his body, engulfing Zack’s face in his huge chest, and then as he would rise up, Zack would squeeze the solid mass of muscle as it flexed. Henry’s cock seemed to keep swelling as Zack worshipped his muscles. 
“Flip over!” Henry demanded. Zack, again, complied, he was ready for things to take off. As he flipped over, Henry moved his body. Zack could feel the soaking wet bulge rub against his bare ass, the thick mass of cock pulsing against his ass, then Henry continued to do his push-ups. The hair on his abs, scraping against Zack’s back as his bulge forced its way between Zack’s cheeks, parting them with its power, begging to be released and let in. 
Henry burped, quietly under his breath. Here we go Zack thought. 
Henry got up and sat on the bed quickly. He grabbed his head. “Fuck.” He said, his voice weak. Zack stood up, facing Henry as the large man wobbled on the bed, “I feel…” Henry started, but he seemed to loose his train out thought. 
“You feel sleepy?” Zack said, this time it was his turn for the evil grin to cross his face. 
“You little shit, what did you do to me?” Henry demanded, his strength weaning even as he spoke. 
“Relax, I used the smallest dose possible and then halved it. You’ll be awake and alert in about 15 minutes.” Zack said, cold, calculated. 
“I’m going to fuck you uuuuuuuuuu.” Henry fell back onto the bed before he could finish his sentence. 
“Yeah you are.” Zack said to himself. Zack got up, this was his chance, he was going to win. Sure Henry might be mad now, but he’d love it in the end, after all, Zack had barely drugged him at all, he’d been careful, he’d tried it on himself first to test it out back in college, although back then it was to fall asleep at night and not to seduce a giant. But he had no time to waste, knowing Henry he probably had less than 15 minutes before it wore off, he had to work fast. 
Heading to the garage he found the rope he’d spied earlier in the day. Nothing special, just a regular brown braided rope, but it was thick, and there were about 8 of them in a pile, each several feet long. Zack headed back inside, lugging the heavy ropes. Thank god Henry had fallen on the bed, if he’d landed on the floor Zack’s plan would be in serious trouble. But after a little maneuvering of Henry’s arms and legs, he had him in position. 
Zack tied Henry’s arms to the headboard, as he did, he noticed how Henry’s bulging biceps protruded out and almost touched his ears. Then down to his legs, where he secured Henry’s ankles to the metal rods at the foot of the bed. Zack checked the time. He had about 5 minutes left before Henry woke up. As he finished securing the last knot, he heard Henry stir. Zack climbed on top of Henry’s body, sitting his bare ass on Henry’s abs, feeling the deep grooves rub against his skin. 
Henry was silent as he woke, pulling and testing the ropes looking from side to side, he pulled hard, strain showing on his face, veins popping under his skin, but he couldn’t break the ropes. 
“So this is what you had planned?” Henry said, finally looking at Zack sitting on his stomach. 
“Yes daddy.” Zack said, adding a sultry soft sound to his voice. “Now, I’m going to tease you.”
“You think you can handle me?” Henry said, challenging Zack. 
“I’m going to make you squirm and beg.” Zack said, he felt powerful, and even more comfortable now that his suspicion was confirmed that Henry wasn’t upset, but entirely on board with the secret plan. 
Henry laughed, a deep belly laugh which almost threw Zack off the bed. “Yeah, alright good luck with that little man.” Henry said as he relaxed back onto the bed. 
Zack came forward and began to work over Henry’s nipples, sucking on them, pulling and pinching and twisting, Henry moaned and bucked his hips as his cock begged for attention as the head and first few inches snuck out of his briefs. 
Zack kissed his way down Henry’s body, kissing each ab one by one as he made his way down to the ultimate prize. 
As he kissed the tip of Henry’s bulge, the big man growled and precum shot out of his cock, Zack licked along the shaft where it leaked out, it tasted sweet as if Henry only ate fruits.
Henry read it on his face, “You like the way daddy tastes?” He said, licking his lips. 
“Do you want to taste it too?” Zack said as he massaged more precum out of Henry’s cock, the excess now pooling on Henry’s abs. 
“Oh fuck yeah.” Henry said, as Zack scooped up the precum and held his fingers up to Henry’s mouth, Henry licked his fingers, and then Zack leaned in. They kissed, and Henry’s tongue opened up Zack’s mouth, forcing it’s way in. No matter that he was tied down, Henry still found some way to dominate Zack. Zack pulled away, moving back down to Henry’s bulge.
Using both hands, he massaged the hard cock in the underwear, enjoying how thick it was, how even with both hands he couldn’t cover the entire length. 
Slowly Zack pulled down the waistband, finally releasing Henry’s sensitive cock head. Zack leaned in, and licked along Henry’s foreskin, sending Henry shivering with pleasure as Zack used his tongue to swirl around on the very tip. Zack pulled back the foreskin, exposing the most sensitive part of the glans, and he lightly flicked his tongue across the angry red looking cock as it swelled with blood, growing even now with excitement and stimulation. 
Zack pulled the underwear down more, exposing the rest of the shaft, and pulling it below Henry’s big bull balls, letting it go, it propped them forward as Zack looked down at the marvel before him. Henry’s cock stretched almost to the bottom of his pecs, and his balls were swollen. 
“How long has it been since you came last, daddy?” Zack said, moving his hands gently over Henry’s hairy balls.
“It’s been a couple of weeks boy, fuuuuuuuuck that feels good.” Henry bucked his hips again as Zack caressed his balls, “I’d been saving my load for someone else, but now it looks like you get to reap the rewards.”
“Fuck daddy it’s so big.” Zack said as he gripped Henry’s cock in both hands and placed his mouth over the swollen head, stretching his lips as far as they could go again to accommodate the size. 
“Yeahhhhhh. Swallow daddy’s fat dick!” Henry roared as another shot of precum came out into Zack’s mouth, coating his throat, and driving him mad with lust. Henry bucked his hips, demanding Zack swallow more, more, more of his engorged cock. 
“Fuck yeah, take it, take that big dick.” Henry said as Zack held on for dear life. Zack could feel Henry’s cock getting harder in his hands, he felt Henry’s balls tighten, he was close. 

Zack pulled his mouth off, removed his hands, and sat back. Henry’s cock slapped against his abs with a wet slopped *thwack* as Henry lay panting, his cock jumping up and down as it searched for a hole to explode in. 
“What the fuck?!” Henry said, his face red and beaded with sweat.
“Teasing.” Zack gasped, slobber running down his face as he worked to catch his breath. “Gotta make you earn it.” Zack said, matching Henry’s smile. Zack crawled up Henry’s body. “Try to bring your elbows together.” Zack said, and Henry did. As he did this, his pumped up chest swelled together, the mountains of pec collecting as they battled for space on his chest. “Can you still bounce them?” Zack said, Henry chuckled as he pumped his pecs a few times, then began to bounce them left, right, left, right, the huge muscles shaking with power as the rose and fell. 
“I can always bounce them.” Henry said. 
Zack moved his hips forward and placed his small cock on the top of the crevice between Henry’s pecs. He pushed his dick down inside and it was soon cocooned by the muscles, surrounded by hair and power, sweat providing perfect lube. Henry began to bounce his pecs without prompting, and Zack grabbed on to each pec, tugging on Henry’s nipples, thrusting his hips. 
“You like fuckin those big titties?” Henry said.
Zack was lost in bliss, he hardly heard Henry as he worshipped and fucked Henry’s massive chest. 
“Fuck it feels so goooood.” Zack said, watching Henry’s heavy pecs bounce as the were forced forward with each thrust of his hips, and pulled backwards with his hands. 
“Do it for me.” Henry said, his voice now deeper and more commanding than ever, “Cum for daddy, cum while you fuck my huge pecs, come on, fucking blow your fucking load for me!” 
Zack threw his head back, releasing his tension, and he came,his load being pumped out of his cock by Henry’s still bouncing pecs, Squeezing out every, last, drop. 
Zack sat back, and Henry pulled his elbows apart, exposing his inner chest and Zack’s load. 
“Come clean that up for daddy.” Henry said, and Zack fell forward, licking his load from Henry’s chest, licking the hairy thickness until he got it all. “Now come share that with me.” Henry said, and Zack moved up again and kissed Henry as they swapped cum. 

“Well.” Henry said, “That was fun.” 
Zack still sat on his stomach, “Yeah, I enjoyed it.”
“You know what I think though?” Henry said as he looked Zack deep into his eyes. 
“You think I won?” Zack said, grinning down at Henry. 
“Far from it.” Henry said, “I think it’s my turn to cum now.”
Henry gripped the ropes holding his arms and yanked, snapping the rope in two with ease. He sat up quickly , trapping Zack on his lap as he reached forward and yanked off the restraints around his feet. 
Henry sat on the bed with his legs out, and Zack now lay across Henry’s lap. He could feel the powerful cock twitching under him, but Henry used one hand to hold him down. 
“Did you really think those little ropes could hold me back?” Henry said.
Zack’s eyes were huge, he very clearly thought they would, he’d underestimated Henry. 
Henry leaned forward and flexed his bicep in Zack’s face, “Did you really think you could hold me?”
“No sir.” Zack said, scared again. 
“What was that?” Henry said, as he brought his hand down hard onto Zack’s ass.
“No DADDY.” Zack yelped. 
“You’ve been a bad boy Zack.” Henry said, rubbing his hand over Zack’s ass, it still stung from the first blow. Little pin pricking needles rolled over Zack’s ass as the smack settled. “Teasing me, drugging me, tying me up, fucking my titties, cumming before me.” Henry brought his hand down again and spanked Zack again, this time not nearly as heard, but the sound and pain were still real. 
“I’m going to make this ass red.” Henry said, as he spanked Zack again, his blows lagging in the exact same spot each time, compounding the pain. “Then, I’m going to stretch that hole.” Henry smacked his ass again, Zack couldn’t explain why but he was rock hard again, his cock rubbing against Henry’s own between his legs, dwarfing his as they bumped together. “Then, I’m going to fuck you.” Henry gripped Zack’s ass cheek in his powerful hand, “You’re going to be a good boy and take my cock aren’t you?” Henry said, his cock again poking into Zack from below, it’s power almost seeming to lift him off of Henry’s lap. 
“Yes daddy.” Henry smacked his ass again. 
“Yes daddy what?”
“Yes daddy, I’ll take all of your cock.”
“That’s what I thought.” Henry said, and he laid one final smack on Zack’s ass, then he leaned forward and kissed the hot red sizzling portion of Zack’s ass where he had landed each and every spank. 
“My boy has such a nice ass.” Henry said as he licked and bit Zack’s bare cheeks. “So tight, so fucking smooth.” Henry pushed one finger into Zack’s hole, Zack lurched forward, but Henry held him in place. “Easy now, I’m going to take this nice and slow.”
Zack whimpered as Henry worked, one, two, three thick fingers into his hole. Holding him in place and rubbing the small of his back with his other hand. Zack was in heaven as Henry worked his hole over and held him down. as much as he loved to play, he loved being dominated by this behemoth even more. 
Henry leaned forward as he removed his hand from Zack’s ass. Zack felt a warm wet sensation between his cheeks, a bristling tickle of Henry’s whiskers brushing against the sensitive area. Henry’s huge tongue lapped against Zack’s hole. 
Zack moaned as Henry’s tongue entered him, the long wet muscle greedily exerting its power against him. Zack used his hands to pull his cheeks apart, giving Henry even more access to his hole, Henry reached under them and grabbed Zack’s cock with his massive hand, then in the same hand, he grabbed his own cock. He rubbed them together in his huge hand, Zack could feel the size and power of Henry’s cock, and it was still not solid hard. 
Henry pulled his face away, “I think it’s time to show you how powerful these muscles are.” As he said this he lifted Zack up and sat him on his lap, Zack facing Henry’s ballooned up chest. “First, lick your little load of cum out from between my pecs.” He commanded. Zack leaned in, placing his face between the huge mountains. As he got close, Henry wrapped his arms behind Zack’s head, pulling him in, trapping him. Henry shoved Zack hard into his solid chest. Zack stuck out his tongue as Henry began to bounce his pecs, up and down, the hard muscle shaking Zack’s head left, then right, and back again. 
“Fuck yeah, smother you in those huge pecs, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.”Henry said, his deep baritone vibrating in his chest as Zack felt it against his face. He slobbered and licked and lathered Henry’s chest, tasting his own cum and his face was smeared against the unyielding muscle. 
Zack reached up and tugged at Henry’s nipples as he lay trapped between the pecs. At once, he felt the hard, thick, wet head of Henry’s cock poke against his hole as it lay exposed. Zack’s legs spread apart over Henry’s monster thighs left him bare and spread, and Henry’s cock was looking for a hole like a heat seeking missile. Henry released Zack’s head and Zack pulled back. 
“Fuck daddy.” He said as he ran his hand up and down over Henry’s engorged chest. Henry’s flexed and took in a breath, his chest expanding as he did, each pec bigger than Zack’s face and many times bigger than his hands. “They’re so big.” Zack said in true wonder as he allowed his hands to keep exploring the expanse of Henry’s chest, leaning in occasionally to kiss the warn steel hard skin. 
“Have you ever seen anyone this big?” Henry said, pumping his pecs up ever larger still.
“No daddy.”
“Have you ever felt muscles so perfect.”
“No daddy.”
“You’re lucky to get to feel my huge body aren’t you?”
“Yes daddy.”
“You’re a good boy, Zack. But I still don’t think you understand just how powerful I am.”
With that, and lighting speed, Henry pulled Zack’s head down and place him in a headlock. His thickly muscled forearm placed against his throat, and the monster bicep rising above his face. 
“Worship my arm. Do it right, and I’ll let you go. But do it wrong…” Henry tensed his forearm the thick cords of muscle swelled and pushed into Zack’s throat, making it hard to breath, “Understand?”
“Yes, daddy.” Zack said, as he obediently stuck his tongue out and began to lick what he could of Henry’s bicep. Kissing and reaching around with his hands to grab the basketball sized swell of arm controlling him. 
“It’s huge. I can’t wrap my hands around it.”
“How strong do you think they are?” Henry asked.
“I bet you could lift a car.” Zack said, licking a thick vein popping out on the underside of Henry’s arm. 
“A car?!” Henry said, tightening his grip slightly on Zack, “Boy I could lift a truck, EASY!”
“Ohhhhhh.” Zack said, his eyes growing wide as he took in the power of the arm pulling him in, “I’d love to see that daddy, I want to see how big and strong you are.”
“Yeahhh boy, the biggest and strongest.” Henry said, his cock responding with a twitch and a drop of precum leaking out. 
“Daddy, please let me clean that up, none of your cum should go to waste.”
“It’s my cock you want, huh?” Henry said, releasing Zack’s head. “Lay down on the floor boy, on your back, now!” Zack complied immediately. Henry stood over him, towering above, his huge figure dominating Zack’s view, his heavy cock jumping and throbbing with anticipation.
Henry lowered himself down, placing the weight of his huge ass on Zack’s chest, his hefty balls and cock lay obscenely over Zack’s face. 
“Lick those balls. They’re so full from teasing you.”
Zack did his best to swallow each of the fist sized testicles in his mouth, licking with his tongue as he tasted the salty flavor of dried cum and sweat. Henry jerked his cock above Zack. Zack’s eyes could see the angry red shaft thick and hard above him. Henry lifted his body. Zack thought he was moving backwards to finally shove his cock down his throat, but he moved the opposite way. 
“You’re going to love this little man.” Henry said, and it became clear to Zack as Henry lined his massive ass up over Zack’s face and lowered it down. Zack became entombed in hard ass as he stuck his tongue out in search of Henry’s hole. He found it, and Henry swayed his hips back and forth, encouraging Zack to lick every inch of his massive ass. Zack reached up and grabbed the thick cheeks with each hand, feeling the hard striations making up his glutes. Zack’s cock was rock hard again, his pleasure at servicing this huge man driving him to the edge. But, Henry stood again, lifting his entire weight off of Zack at once.
“Wanna see something truly impressive?” Henry said, a sly grin creeping across his face, his eyes glinting with hunger. 
“I’m constantly impressed, but please show me more.” Zack said, literally drooling with his tongue still hanging out of his mouth. 
“Grab on to my cock.” Henry said as he stood with his hands on his hips, “But stay on your knees.” 
Zack did as he was told, on his knees in front of Henry, he was shorter than the man’s beefy hairy legs. Henry’s cock stood straight out, huge, the head so large and a deep purple red it looked unnatural. Zack grabbed on to the thick cock, his hands unable to completely enclose around it. He stared into the big piss slit at the end of the monster, then he felt his knees no longer touching the carpeted floor. He looked up, and he was rising towards Henry, then he felt his knees return to the carpet. 
Zack eyes shown with lust as recognition of what just happened flashed across his face. 
“Please daddy, do it again.” Zack begged. Henry’s grin didn’t leave his face. 
“What? Do this again?” As he said it he flexed his cock and lifted Zack again, the flesh not denting as Zack held on to the monster pole. Henry flexed again, lifting Zack up, and down. A drop of precum leaked out, thick and white, it drooled from the end of the cock. 
“Well?” Henry said, holding Zack in the air by the power of his cock, “Don’t let that go to waste.”
Zack needed no more invitation. He learned forward and licked the extravagantly swollen head of Henry’s cock from bottom to top, ensuring to take every last bit of the precum with him. 
Zack smacked his lips as he tasted and swallowed. 
“You taste so good daddy.” He said, looking up as Henry hit a most muscular pose and his body exploded with size and veins. 
Henry reached down and picked Zack up under his arms and easily tossed him onto the bed. In another quick move Henry seized both of Zack’s ankles in one hand, and his wrists in the other. Holding him to the bed and lifting his ass up in the air. 
His cockhead poked at Zack’s exposed pink hole, precum dripping with anticipation, coating Zack in preparation. 
Henry moved his hips, his rock hard length rubbing up and down Zack’s crack. With each pass of Henry’s cockhead over his sphincter his twitched, and Henry seemed to growl. 
“Tell me you want it.” Henry said, a primal tone escaping beneath his voice. “Tell me you want me inside you.”
“I need you inside me daddy. Please, fuck me. I want it so bad, please use me.”
Henry licked his lips and pushed his cock against Zack’s hole. The huge invader pressing firmly against Zack’s tight hole, “Please, I need you inside me.”
“You wanna be fucked by a real man?” Henry said, the facade of a tease melting away, giving light to the horny fucker underneath.
“Yes.” Zack called, pushing his hips and ass against Henry’s cock as much as he could in the position he was in, moving his tight hole back and forth across Henry’s cock. 
“Then take it!” Henry said as he pushed again and the huge head entered Zack’s hole. 

All at once Zack thought he’d blacked out, the pain of his hole being stretched clouded his thoughts, he cried out in pain, “Aghhhhhhhh!”
“Relax boy, Daddy is going to take good care of you.” Henry said.
True to his word, Henry held Sean just at the tip of his cock, letting the smaller man relax and accommodate his wide cock.
Zack let out a deep sigh as the pain finally subsided.
“Feels good doesn’t it?” Henry said, leaning forward and whispering into Zack’s ear, the hair on his face prickling against Zack’s skin. 
“Fuck, it does.” Zack said, reaching his hands up and running them up Henry’s bare body, over his abs, and stopping with his hands on Henry’s heaving hairy chest as he hung over Zack. “I need more.” Zack said, almost breathless. 

Henry froze, “you want more?” he asked, a dominant, almost sinister, tone creeping into his voice. 
“Please, please I need more.”
Henry took a deep breath in, and slowly removed Zack from his cock. He gently sat Zack on the bed and turned around so his back was facing Zack. 
“You know, I work out and train hard, but that’s not all I have to thank for this much size.”
Henry took a couple of steps away from Zack, “I still have one more surprise for you little man.” Henry looked back over his shoulder, his face partially obscured by his tall trap muscle swelling up. 
“When I was in the military, I joined an exp….ughfffffff…”Henry trailed off and groaned a deep almost inhumane sound, “…an experiment. Trying to create a bigger, better soldier. They couldn’t get the formula right, so it didn’t work…on any man except me.”
Henry still stood with his back facing Zack, he set his legs wide, his heavy cock and balls showing as they hung low.
“You see Zack. I work out hard, but thanks to that experiment I can swell bigger…ungfffffff…larger…uhhhhhhhhhg…when it happens…ohhhh fuck…it’s like I have the biggest pump from the gym, and then some!” He flexed his bicep, from the back Zack could see the insane separation on the head of Henry’s bicep. He sat on the bed, his mouth agape, in awe, in total lust at the sight before him. 
Henry looked over at his bicep and kissed it, then stuck out his long tongue and licked along the swell of muscle. 
“Every time I do it, I get a little thicker…ohhhhh…a little taller, and unlike a gym pump, it doesn’t go away.” Henry’s body shivered from the back as Zack saw beads of sweat began to run down his back, they were redirected left and right as they navigated the deep layers of muscle across his wide back as they worked their way down to between his hairy ass cheeks. 
“Would you like to see how big I can get?” Henry said, ever the tease, he still stood with his back to Zack, Zack could see muscles swelling across Henry’s back as he controlled the growth, “All I have to do is turn around and flex, and I’ll start swelling more in no time.”
Zack’s mind wasn’t operating on all cylinders, all the blood in his body had rushed to his cock as he lived out his deepest fantasy. His head swam in bliss as he tried to imagine what would happen when Henry turned around. 

“God…yes.” Zack said, his eyes as large as saucers with anticipation. Henry took one step to turn around. As he did his side profile came to view. His huge chest jutting out, his nipples almost folded under his pecs as they were forced down by the immense weight of the pecs. His sharp jawline and gorgeous silhouetted face accented by the dim light in the room. Zack’s breath caught in his throat as he, again, recognized that every part of Henry’s body was god like, right down to the slightest detail in his face. Moving down, his long cock stuck out, hanging low as it swelled with anticipation on showing off for Zack. At the base of his body, his massive feet held up his hulking body. He took another step, and he was facing Zack. The look on his face was something Zack couldn’t describe, Henry was in complete lust, brimming with power and confidence. his wide white toothed smile and his piercing eyes penetrated down to Zack’s soul as he felt a carnal drive to service and serve every inch and whim of this muscle god in front of him. 
Henry sneered and pulled his arms up in a wide front double bicep pose. He took in a deep inhale, expanding his chest and pushing out his stomach, then he winked at Zack. He threw down his arms hard into a massive most muscular pose, every vein and striation of muscle fiber exploding with size, sweat poured off his body and his breathing became deep. The thunderous grunting coming from deep in his chest was shaking Zack like deep bass at a concert. Henry’s feet pushed further apart as his thighs swelled and fought for space as they rubbed and grew against each other. The outer, middle, and inner quads becoming more and more deeply separated and defined as they swelled. Zack noticed that Henry’s calf muscle was flairing out from behind his lower leg, becoming more and more prominent from the front. Zack knew if he turned around a perfect teardrop would form. Henry’s arms ballooned with size, the bare smooth skin at the top of them appeared to darken as a small dusting of hair formed as they swelled. Deep separations on the head of Henry’s bicep became even more apparent. At his shoulders, where they appeared to be growing further from his head, Zack could see the three deltoid heads appearing as sweat continued to pour from his forehead and drip down onto his chest. Henry’s chest was growing in every direction, thicker, heavier, towards Zack. At the same time it spread wider, following the growth in his shoulders, the deep crevice between them collecting sweat like a canyon collecting rain. The hair was growing thicker, darker, covering Henry’s chest in a thick mat of fur. The indention on their pec where the muscles met continued to become more and more defined as striations rippled. Further down, Henry’s abs were pulsing  as they seemed to stretch up and out, his obliques tearing into his side, thick veins swelled at the bottom of his v-taper as they fed down to his cock. 
Henry’s cock had a thick stream of precum that leaked from the tip down to the floor as it seemed to grow along with every other part of his body. His balls and dick pushed forward by his growing quads. The head of his monster cock turned a deep red as it grew more engorged, his shaft somehow seemed to look thicker by the second. 
Henry’s grunts and groans had come to a halt as he released the flex. His entire body covered in a thick dark hair, soaking with sweat, and looking more massive than anyone Zack had ever seen. His vision blurred as he took in the sight, but he fought to keep focused on the hottest thing he’d ever seen. 
Henry reached up to wipe sweat from his brow, exposing his sweaty, hairy, deep armpit. He flicked the sweat directly at Zack and it landed on his chest as he sat still on the bed. 
“Well…” Henry said, still working to catch his breath, “What do you think?” 
Zack stood up and took a step towards Henry. From a distance he could feel the heat radiating off of his enormous body. He noticed Henry had grown taller as the top of his head now leveled with the bottom of Henry’s chest. Standing right in front of the big man, he looked up and all he could see was huge, hairy, pecs. 
Henry seized him under his arms and lifted him up so they were face to face. He pulled Zack in and gave him a deep, long kiss. Zack saw stars when he closed his eyes, feeling Henry’s huge hands holding him in place, his tongue invading Zack’s mouth, and his hard cock rubbing against the mass of Henry’s pecs. Henry pulled him back, and Zack reached out and placed his hands on Henry’s chest to brace himself. 
“You’re the ultimate tease.” he said as he looked into Henry’s hungry eyes. 
Henry wordlessly turned Zack upside down, and Zack was now face to face with Henry’s freshly grown hard cock. Gripping it in both hands he used his tongue to start to service Henry. Henry dove his face into Zack’s ass, a combination of tongue, and fingers, he was working Zack’s ass well and it was driving Zack crazy. Zack slobbered and spit all over Henry’s cock in anticipation of where it was to go. Henry worked over Zack’s tight ass until it wasn’t so tight. Henry worked Zack for what seemed like hours, switching positions time and time again until they were both on the bed, Zack on top of Henry still worshiping his ever hard cock, and Henry working his entire massive fist inside of Zack. 
“I think you’re finally ready.” Henry said, lifting Zack up in the air as if he were at a bench press. He shifted his hands, and now Zack was facing him, held above his massive sweaty body. Henry lowered Zack down with one hand, and positioned his cock with another.
Zack felt the fat, red hot, soaking wet tip of Henry’s huge cock. 
“You’re going to take it all this time, right?” Henry said as he held Zack over the throbbing, twitching head, begging for entry. 
“Yes.” Was all Zack could say, drool leaving his mouth as he said it, he was gripping Henry’s forearm and focused on the multitude of muscles flexing as Henry held him up in the air. 
Henry lowered Zack down, and the huge head of his cock slid easily into Zack’s hole. Zack was suddenly aware and very grateful for how carefully Henry had prepared him, the thought crossed his mind that Henry wanted Zack to enjoy this as much as he was. 
As Zack was lowered deeper onto Henry’s cock, his body was sent through waves of pleasure, his only tether was gripping onto Henry’s forearm as the big man completely controlled him. Henry’s cockhead rubbed pack Zack’s prostate and it was too much, his little cock exploded, cum shooting onto Henry’s cheek, his chest, and abs as Zack sat in post-orgasmic bliss on Henry’s cock. The head still grinding against his sweet spot. 
Zack looked down at Henry’s face as he stuck out his tongue and licked the cum from his cheek, his other hand scooping globs of cum from his abs and pecs as he licked his hairy fingers clean of Zack’s load. 
“How are you feeling?” Henry said to Zack.
“I’m…I…ungffff I’m wonderful.” Zack replied, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth like he was a dog. 
“You feel so…fucking…good….I’m almost all the way in.” Henry said, looking Zack up and down with hungry eyes. 
Zack grabbed Henry’s forearm more forcefully, ready to take one more act of defiant control, he hooked his feet under Henry, and pulled himself down to the base to the base of Henry’s cock, the very base being the absolute thickest part and leading Zack to let out of yelp of absolute pleasure and pain. 
Henry looked up at Zack with shock in his eyes, “Holy fuck, kid!” Henry said, he placed both strong arms behind Zack’s back and pulled him face down into his chest.
Zack could smell the scent of deodorant, body wash, and so, so much sweat. He was intoxicated, he felt drunk as Henry held him. 
“You’re so deep inside me…” Zack breathed into Henry’s chest as he felt the thick length pulsing in his guts. 
“You feel that..” Henry said, holding Zack close into his chest, “Listen, our heartbeats are the same.” Zack listened, he could feel Henry’s cock pulsing against his insides, and hear his heart in his chest, it was in rhythm with his own. Zack gripped harder and pulled himself deeper into Henry, then he felt the movement.
Henry was gripping, each of Zack’s ass cheeks and hips were in the grasp of either of his huge hands, the grip tightened, and Henry’s cock slid out of Zack’s ass. Slowly. Then he slammed his cock back into Zack, holding him tight. Zack put his hands out in front of him and gripped Henry’s massive pecs for balance. He felt the steel hard muscle under his fingers as Henry slammed his cock in and out. 
“Holy fuck!” Henry shouted as he pounded Zack, using his powerful thighs to thrust deep into Zack. 
“H…Henryyyyyyyy!” Zack yelled, his voice shaking as the big man rammed into his body, “I’m going to cum again!” Zack let out another yelp as he cock shot, but almost nothing came out, Henry had run him dry. 
“My turn!” Henry called, he gripped Zack’s waist with his huge hands, both of them so large they almost encompassed the entirety of the smaller man’s waist. 
“Fuck yeah!” Zack panted, “Cum in me, breed me, fucking USE ME!” He cried as Henry picked up pace, his huge nuts smacking against Zack’s ass. 
Henry held Zack down on his cock as it jerked, “Fuckkkkkkkkk yessssss.”
Henry threw his head back in pleasure, “take that fucking load, bitch!” 
Zack could feel Henry’s cock twitching and swelling inside him, load after load pumping deep into him. Henry released his hands from Zack’s waist, but his powerful cock continued to jerk, lifting Zack up and down as it spasmed as pumped deep. 
As the waves subsided, Zack fell onto Henry’s body as the big man panted. 
“Holy fuck.” Henry said, as he stroked the back of Zack’s head. 
“Jesus Christ.” Zack exclaimed breathily into Henry’s chest, he picked up his head, “that was a hell of a load.”
Henry chuckled, his huge body shaking. His hard cock still inside Zack, “Yeah, that was a good round one.”
Zack’s face contorted in a strange mix of wonder and confusion, “First round?” He asked. 
Henry responded by flexing his hard cock and lifting Zack off his body a small bit, then dropped him back down, “You feel that? I’m not even close to finished with you.”

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

oohhhh, I envy Zack so much. Insanely hot and satisfy my wildest fetish fantasy.

Think there will be measurement scene in next chapters?
How much weight can his cock lift though?
Can Henry shrink as he seems to grow too much?

• Like 1

Just some ideas. Maybe there could be scene of Henry and Zack watch video of his experiment together, and they both jerk off to the video as the process is very erotic. Zack jerk Henry cock, Henry jerk Zack cock.

Like, Henry goes into a tank. The tank tubes tuck his nipples and inject special liquid into his nipples, insert artificial cock to fuck Henry ass with special liquid cum that enhance his body, penis pump his penis and collect his cum to produce special liquid which in turn goes back into his body through whatever is fucking him.

Artificial cock fuck Henry mouth and release that special liquid for Henry to drink. The tank artificial tentacle stroke and message his balls and all his muscle, chest, arms, belly (he may not have abs at that time), back, buttcheek, legs.

The tank release intense special musky male scent pheromone that induce Henry arouseness and enhance his body. The tank also spray special liquid cum to all over his body. Both cum and gasses absorbed into Henry body.

Henry body including cock grow slowly in real time, from he does not have any visible abs, abs started to appear slowly. While he is in the tank, he is forced to watch porn like bodybuilder fuck a twink, twink worship bodybuilder muscle and cock.      

• Like 3

Thanks so much for continuing this!  It was a nice surprise last night.  Love their game of sexy cat-and-mouse. 

Also, Henry growing is HOTT.  Love that loves getting bigger and BIGGER and so does Zack watching him get bigger and BIGGER.

• Like 4

Should there be body hair trimming or shave scene? Too long chest and abs hair, and Zack can't see Henry skin and insane muscle definition lol.
Maybe apply body lotion scene to treat Henry stretch mark, and make his skin smoother, more vibrant, to be even sexier?

By the way, in reality, Zack would probably die from internal bleeding and organ damage already as Henry cock is too big and it stuck inside him and move him around, but I don't mind since this is fantasy, so just keep doing that, Zack won't get hurt.

• Like 1

After rounds of cumming inside Zack, when Henry finally pull his cock out from Zack ass, he should take big measurement cup under Zack ass to show off how much he cum to emphasis how powerful his cock and nuts are. I doubt it could be more than one litre.

and since Henry cock is so long that it almost reach his pecs, after he flex to expand his body and his cock become bigger, maybe it reaches his pecs now. He can bend down to suck his own cock to tease Zack? lol

These seem to quite match to Henry physical description to some extents.

https://musclegrowth.net/blogs/entry/1791-muscle-bear-price/  Maybe he need sharper jawline, and shorter hair, blue eyes. His erected penis almost reaches his chest as in part 5.

image.png.9122506cdb20d60763dfc251cdb93f02.pngimage.png.03d6f49400070e68bc0b4eaad9b65b01.png

https://musclegrowth.net/blogs/entry/1786-muscle-bear-drake/  He seems a bit too old, but has daddy vibes. His bulge need to be bigger, and his eyes need to be blues.

image.png.1c62ea957dd434beb8774f6762e78483.png

https://musclegrowth.net/blogs/entry/1565-bodybuilder-zaid/  need shorter hair, but more body hair? rendering of muscle looks a bit odd and unrealistic.

image.png.d6ea6b13b75a88b49e86b0d3e70f4073.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3