THE HIMs Virus Part 02 Added 7/19/23

Ienjoisk8ing

Appreciate the kind (horny) words! Gonna be starting Part 2 prob later today... not sure if it will be just 3 parts now, thinking of splitting the growth to 2 parts and then doing one last part... It prob at max will be 4 or 5 parts... most likely 4...

• Like 7

Man. He wanted to become a giant among men and now it0's his brother and even worst he cant get infected unless the virus mutates cause he is TRIPLE VAXED!

14 hours ago, Mighty said:

Very hot! I like the perspective shifting. I can't wait to see where this goes!

So, because you mentioned this, there might be a bit of a deja vu moment at the beginning of the next chapter. I want my readers to see what both men are going through emotionally and physically... So as kind of a mini-spoiler without spoiling much... Tyler's POV will be the starting point of the second part and you will see what happened through his eyes as well, before continuing on from his POV on what he did while Drew left the room, before we go back to Drew's POV... (and yes I have already started part 2, and that whole sequence is extended quite a bit...)

• Like 3

Will prob take a small break, but not too long... Part 3 the growth will really start to SURGE... Hope you all enjoyed this filthy session, Definitely MORE to CUM...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1