THE HIMs Virus Part 02 Added 7/19/23

Ienjoisk8ing

20 minutes ago, Shade said:

I’m just incredibly turned on by the fact he’s using a dude’s old cum sock.

haha ty! I've always had sick and twisted fantasies! love to discuss them and hear others as well... dms are always open as chatting gives me inspiration, I use discord too if that's more convenient 

• Like 1

Hopefully being doused in Tyler's cum will create a viral load large enough to break through that pesky vaccine and allow Drew to become the muscle god every man deserves to be!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/21/2023 at 3:52 AM, jwood said:

Hopefully being doused in Tyler's cum will create a viral load large enough to break through that pesky vaccine and allow Drew to become the muscle god every man deserves to be!

You're gonna have to wait and see lol 😆 

Sorry everyone, busy weekend... I will be starting part 3 though this week sometime... I already have it all thought out in my head... im debating though for 1 or 2 more chapters of slob/filthy growth...there's not so many stories like that on here and I really am trying to appeal to readers who love those types of scenes (hence part 2)...give me your thoughts, here or on dm... or discord!

• Upvote 2

Yes please i love stories that focuse on the growth, and i love how you focuse how tyler is feeling during the growth how you did not make it instant but try to draw it out to really make us feel how he is growing, the sweaty oil eating was hot as hell. ANd then he take the cum and drink more of the virus in it and how his growth seem different then to the rest which seem to indicate that his virus mutated to be even better. The possiblity are endless.

For me i would also like to see Tonuge grow (not insane but long enough that is considering sexy, like 6inches or so?. His nipple getting bigger more senstive, i love nipples and thing they are very manly if they erect maybe permant erect?. Like so many unique way to transfrom tyler.

Also i am against drew getting infect it just make not much sense and it would take away the time from Tyler growth sequence. Also size differenmce are hot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 3:39 AM, Ienjoisk8ing said:

Soon :) Have had a busy week, sorry :(

Hi, i would like to know there any news, love that setting and the story and would like to know more, i do not want to see it end like exstince protocole.;_;

3 hours ago, Dominik said:

Hi, i would like to know there any news, love that setting and the story and would like to know more, i do not want to see it end like exstince protocole.;_;

Sorry, it's not ending where it is. I have a semi crazy life... dealing with a work injury... have lots of doctors appointments, therapy, other life factors involved... plus I have other life factors involved... thats partially the reason I have not posted anything...

it is coming though...

• Like 1