ChurchOfHarvey

There’s a loud thud as I pin him against the wall. A fit, little twink in my grasp. My tongue teases his neck. My strong work-calloused thumb grazes against his Adam's apple. For tonight, he was all mine.

“Fuck, boy…” I growl as I grab his chin. “I’m gonna wear this throat out.”

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I was loving my new apartment. High ceilings. Huge windows. A gorgeous view of downtown Dallas. It’s a ways away from Jersey, but I would be crazy to turn down this new management position. Dallas is a good change of pace at the very least. Southern hospitality is a real thing. I got my share of soaps, candles, and whiskey from my new neighbors. Now I just needed a good southern twink to break in the new bed.

I left a lot of speed-dial holes back home in Jersey. I needed to build up my Rolodex of hungry bottoms for whenever I needed to dump my load. Just hope my balcony neighbors will enjoy the view through to my California king. I stood at my window rubbing myself while scrolling through the local Grindr pool.

It was work to scrub through the rows of metrosexuals half-dressed in plaid who thought they were tops. Oh, please. Like you could dominate anybody with those skinny arms. I would call them vers at best. If they’re lucky. These twinks are just overconfident. I swear, if I get one more twig-dicked hipster to ask if “daddy” needs some cock, I’m going to invite that boy over and show him what a real top looks like. Broad-chested and hairy. A deep, commanding voice. Rough hands that can make a hole quiver. I’ll show them what a real man dick looks like and fuck them like the brat they are. Maybe then they’ll know their place beneath this Alpha daddy.

Luckily as I was laying in bed, losing my hard-on, I found Perry. Right at the top of my refreshed home page. Beautiful boy. Got a thin build that’s perfect for tossing around. He was already on his knees in his cute little jock strap. Good start. I love a boy who knows where he belongs. On his knees. He had my interest. I sent the first text, but he drooled over my post-gym selfies. He begged to worship my muscles. He also bragged about his little “Magic Throat.” He was confident he could take all my inches. I find that hard to believe, but he was hungry for my cock. I loved the eagerness. We’ll just have to see how proficient he is with that throat of his. I’m going to push this boy to his limits.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I grab the scruff of his neck with a smirk.

“Get to fucking work, boy,” I order.

He drops to his knees and looks up at me with his deceivingly innocent eyes. He is loving every second of it. Perry. Such a good boy. We are gonna have some fun. He places his hand on the outline of my dick in my office slacks.

He waited so patiently for me to get home from work. I picked him up from his room a few floors down. He looked so hungry dressed in his little shorts and gym shirt. He couldn’t keep his hand off my bicep the whole ride up the elevator.

Now, his fingers lightly trace my semi-hard shaft. Slowly, he massages my bulge. I feel my cock hardening, extending down my pant leg. His gentle touch just makes me want to grow. I want to use him.

“Pull it out,” I bark as I pull my leather belt off.

He slowly undoes my pants button while keeping a hand on my thick bulge. I’m still not done growing. With his thumb and palm, he squeezes my thickening shaft down, trying to find where my cock ends.

I always make sure to warn my bottoms that I’m hung before we meet up. I don’t need them running out scared of my size. I’ve been blessed with eight inches of man dick since I was 15. I’ve only gotten thicker since high school. I wouldn’t mind another couple of inches, but I think I hit my last growth spurt a long time ago. I don’t think my usual bottoms would be able to handle much more of me anyways. Except for Perry. I could tell he wanted every inch of me. I just hope he can take it how I like to give it.

I watch as his eyes widen slightly when he finds the tip of my dick. Eight inches hangs lower than you would think, but I can tell he was excited. He tucks his fingers under my waistband and begins to pull down my slacks.

I don’t wear underwear for this exact reaction. I love watching my bottom get excited revealing all my inches. I watch as Perry pulls my pants down. Slowly, inch by inch, revealing more and more dick. Until he finally got to the head. There’s a second of resistance as my pants get caught on the tip, but then it gives way. My semi-hard cock jumps forward with its full weight, swaying side to side. My fat, manly cock hung in front of his cute face. That move never fails to turn me on.

Perry kisses the base of my shaft. He got a big whiff of my musk with his nose in my short pubes. I like to keep my cock hairy, but not unkempt. I’m an alpha, not an animal. Perry cups my dick in his palm to appreciate the weight. His petite fingers slowly stroke my shaft. He struggles to touch his thumb to his pointer finger around my shaft.

“Fuck… I’m gonna have a lot of fun with this,” Perry fought a chuckle.

He looks like he’s enjoying himself. Almost a little too much. Although, who could blame him? He is getting a four-course meal of a man tonight.

I only let out a deep grunt in response.

My button-up shirt feels tight against my chest as I heave. I let out a growl as I grab my button-up shirt and tear it open. A few of the buttons pop their stitches and fly across the room. Nothing a little trip to the tailors couldn’t fix. My tailor was used to me coming in with popped buttons and torn sleeves. He got his fair share of tips.

I look down at my boy with a smirk. I wrap my hand around his skinny forearm and pull his hand onto my stomach. He continues kissing the base of my shaft while he feels my abs. The tips of his fingers follow the definition of my six-pack, slowly making their way up to my pecs. He looks up, keeping his tongue on my shaft.

“What? See something else you want, boy?” I bark.

I give him a smirk and flex my biceps above him.

His eyes follow my muscles lustfully as my arms ripple and harden. Perry wraps his hand around my oblique and grabs onto my back to pull himself up. His hungry breath brushes against my stomach. He wants more.

I let out a short grunt, ready to provide.

His soft lips kiss my skin. The warm sensation of his tongue following up on my abs makes me groan reflexively. He knows how to press my buttons. His tongue climbs up to my heavy pecs, flicking against my hardening nipples. Fuck, that’s good. His hands move across my body while he teases my man tits. He gropes my thick arms. His fingers wrap around the head of my bicep. I feel them start to burn as I flex them harder.

“Fuuck, boy…” I growl in pleasure. “Worship your daddy!”

His hands struggle to grab and feel all of my alpha mass. His tongue tastes and teases my sweaty, sensitive nipples.

“Oh, yeah! Just like that…” my voice deepens.

All eight inches of my girthy dick throbs. My swollen cock head leaks precum all over itself. It’s so pent-up. I feel it demanding to be serviced. I need to fuck Perry’s tight, little ass.

With a growl, I stick my hand down the back of my boy’s pants. My calloused man hands grope his soft ass. I let a finger tease the rim of his hairless asshole. He’s so fucking tight. I’m gonna tear his hole wide open. I know he wants me to rip him open. Slowly, his hole swallows my thick index finger.

“Ahh…” he moans. “Fuck, Daddy.”

His little outburst interrupts him worshiping my pecs with his tongue.

I don’t remember telling him to stop. “Keep licking my pecs, boy,” I grunt out.

He’s so obedient. He leads his tongue across my hairy chest. He gets lost in the cleavage of my post-pump pecs. God damn, that feels so good.

I feel my muscle tits flex and harden instinctively. My chest felt hot. Literally hot. Similar to how I feel after chest day. I love the burn, but it feels odd right now.

Despite that, I keep a firm grip on his ass. With my free hand, I grab the waistband of his pants and tear them to the floor. Damn, he really does have a great ass. His adorable, submissive cock pokes against my quads. I feel his twink dick twitch while he worships my pecs. Precum leaks out of his swelling dick and drools all over my leg. Beneath his tongue, he moans and whines in pleasure.

My hands left red outlines of my grip on his pale cheeks. His ass was signed by my hands. I spread his ass and kept teasing his hungry hole. My fingers are thick, but they’re nothing compared to how my thick man cock is going to feel deep inside of him. I slide another finger in to loosen him up. He’s gonna need some training if he’s gonna take all my inches.

Perry whines and presses his forehead into my chest in pleasure. I only have two fingers in him. Fuck, my cock is going to make this boy squirm. I keep my fingers in his hole and lift him up off the ground. I press my lips to his neck softly. He wraps his arms around the nape of my neck to keep his balance. I pull him up onto my lap as I sit back on my bed.

“Oh, fuck…” Perry moans. “Please, Daddy.”

My tongue caresses the underside of his chin. His perfect ass is in my lap. I reach behind him to grab my cock and slap it between his ass cheeks. Fuck, my dick felt heavy. I could usually wrap my fingers around the whole shaft, but right now, my thumb couldn’t quite touch my middle finger. Damn, this boy has got me hard as fuck I guess.

I continue kissing his sensitive little body. I could deadlift twice his weight effortlessly. He was so light in my grasp. I lay back on my bed, letting my cock grind against his ass. With one hand, I grab the back of his neck and pull him down on top of me. My tongue enters between his lips. His hands wander all over my body. I grab the base of my cock and slap it against his ass. The fat head of my dick teases his weak hole. God damn, his ass was going to feel so good.

Then, Perry places his hands on my chest, both dwarfed by the sheer mass of my pecs. He lifts himself up slightly to look into my eyes.

“Wait, sir! I want to suck your dick first,” he begs.

I snicker under my breath. He looks so cute thinking he could make demands.

“Fuck, boy… I love your eagerness.”

I grab the side of his head, playing with his hair. Such a good bottom.

“Ask daddy again…” I tease. “I want you to beg for it.”

“Please, Daddy… Please let me suck your dick.”

“Again…” I demand.

Perry reaches behind him and wraps his fingers around my shaft. Well, as best he could. My cock felt so huge in his grasp. I love it.

“Please, Daddy…” he whines. “I need your massive… thick… monster of a man cock… so fucking deep down my throat. I want to feel you grow, Daddy.”

Oh fuck, he’s so good.

“Damn, boy… I think you already got my fat dick rock hard,” I moan under my breath.

Perry just gives me this cute little mischievous grin. I don’t know what he’s planning, but I need it right now.

I sit up and lower my boy to the ground. His gentle hands massage my thighs while his lips press against my penis. That gentle sensation was enough to make my cock throb. Slowly, he kisses up the underside of my shaft, gently tugging on my low-hanging balls. He pinches my foreskin between his lips and tugs it back. Then he wraps his lips around the head of my cock. Oh, fuck. My head fell back in ecstasy. The warm sensation of his tongue on my dick sent a shiver up my spine. I feel that heat spread over my entire body, like every sensitive part of me is getting stimulated.

A bead of sweat rolled down my pecs. I feel my muscles contract and flex.

“God damn, boy…” I groan. “You sure know how to worship Daddy’s cock.”

I can’t help but moan as he takes more of my cock down his throat. He swallows every inch of me like it was no problem. All eight inches of my man cock deep, deep inside of him.

I stand up and grab the back of his head. I hold him in place, balls deep down his throat. His lips wrap tight around the base of my cock and his tongue continues to tease and massage my shaft.

“Oh, fuck yeah, boy!” I bark in a deep voice. Deeper than usual.

I let out a deep growl as his throat grows tighter around my cock. Another wave of that hot ecstasy washes up my body again. All my muscles tense up against my will. My pecs flex as that heat burns in my chest. It feels like I was being cooked in a sauna. More beads of sweat roll down my neck and stomach.

“F-fuck…” I pant like a dog. “God damn, boy…”

My grip on the back of his hair loosens.

He looks up at me with hunger in his eyes. My cock still stuffing his throat. He flashes me this devilish look as he slowly pulls his mouth off of my dick. He grabs my cock and slaps it on his face. Shit, my cock looks huge! It weighs down over half his face, my fat shaft extending over the top of his head. God, did my cock always look that big?

“Fuck… What are you doing to me, boy?” I struggle to catch my breath.

My entire body grows sore. My skin wraps tight around my muscles like I could flex and outgrow my body. It’s that post-lifting pump-type burning. That feeling when you know you’ve put on some mass. That feeling I chase every time I hit the gym. Only now, I feel it all over me. I feel it in my hands. It’s in my jaw. And I feel it engulf my cock. Fuck. I wrap my fingers around my thick shaft, only now my girth won’t let my fingers touch around it. Thick veins pulse under my palm. My foreskin stretches tight and pulls under the ridge of my swollen cock head as thick, creamy precum leaks out from my dickhole. God damn, my cock had to have gotten bigger! This wasn’t just a man dick, it was a grade-A Alpha cock. Fuck, all this growth was turning me on so much. My dick is fucking massive!

Ever since middle school, I’ve wanted a bigger cock. Puberty itself was my biggest sexual awakening growing up as the scrawny kid. With every new hair I grew on my chest and every inch I got taller, my libido grew. I kept a record of my cock growth. I waited patiently as my cock grew bigger than the American average. Fuck, when I grew two inches over the span of three months just before starting high school, I was jerking off every chance I could get just so I could admire it. In the football locker room, I felt my teammates always staring at my bulge. They thought I never noticed, but I loved feeling their eyes on me. I could feel their confidence drain when they got undressed next to me. Even though I was skinny, I made them feel small. Nobody else came even close to my eight inches. I was a man standing among boys.

My dick stopped getting longer when I was 15, but with every football season, my cock just got thicker. I still had the biggest dick on the team. I knew it and my team knew it. Each season, my bulge just got heavier and heavier. Eventually, my team got more comfortable around me and would start to poke fun. They had accepted their role and got used to it. But by the time I turned 19, the growth had stopped. Not that anybody else could tell, but I still wanted more. I went to college wishing I could feel my dick keep growing. I wanted to feel my body swell with more size, but my dick was done. So naturally, I turned to bodybuilding to get that high that my growing cock used to give me. It was a good substitute.

But look at me now! My cock has swollen to new records. Fuck, what was it? Nine? Ten inches? Bigger than that? God damn, this is the dick I was born to have! A dick belonging to a true Alpha!

“Holy shit… That’s more like it!” My voice rumbles in my chest.

Perry just looks up at me. A sense of euphoric satisfaction stretches across my face. He looks so proud of himself. He struggles to grab the base of my new cock and then slaps its freshly grown size on his tongue. With each slap, another hot, erotic sensation shoots up my chest.

“You like how I make you grow, Daddy?” Perry moans softly.

“Fuck yeah, boy! You got me so fucking big and hard,” I growl.

Perry licks the tip of my cock. I watch it throb and swell even bigger.

“You want more, big daddy?” he teases.

I still don’t understand how he was doing this, but I don’t care. Whatever it is, it was making me grow and that’s all I need right now. More size…

“Make me grow, boy…”

Perry wraps his lips around my fat dick. Slowly, inch by inch, he swallows my Alpha cock. His warm, tight throat barely struggles as he accepts every inch. His neck swells as my cock stretches him open. Fuck, that’s so hot. Eventually, his nose finds its way onto my stomach. His tongue flicks and teases the underside of my shaft and pushes on my heavy bull balls. He makes it look so easy.

That hot sensation spreads over my entire body again. My cock swells in his throat. My pecs and biceps throb. My stomach tightens and my abs become more defined. I throw my head back in ecstasy. Fuck, that’s it. I grab the back of his head and force him to bob up and down on my shaft. Oh, fuck yeah! I could feel my entire body tighten and stretch as he sucks me clean.

“Bigger, boy…” I grunt. “Bigger!”

With my eyes closed, I enjoy every sensation. I feel every individual muscle in my body flex like a full-body orgasm. I start to twitch and swell as he keeps sucking me dry. Fuck, I never want this to end.

I finally open my eyes and look back down at my boy on his knees. I watch as my quads ripple and flex, and then they swell and grow. My body goes numb. I watch as the top of my boy’s head feels more distant. I fight to catch my breath. I look down at my muscular body. My pecs bounce as they grow further off my chest. I gaze at my thick arms. Stretch marks pull across the sides of my biceps. I lift my arms and flex. My shoulders and lats spread like wings unfolding. My biceps erupt with size. Each flex causes them to swell until they’re the size of my head. Thick veins throb across my arm. Holy shit! I grab my pecs and feel their weight. Fuck, my muscle tits are heavy with mass. I flex to force them to grow even bigger. And bigger.

The top of Perry’s head felt even further now. Fuck, it wasn’t just my dick. My entire body was growing! I’m swelling up with pure orgasmic muscle. This has always been my fantasy. I wish I would’ve left my shirt on so I could’ve shredded it with my hulking pecs. Bet my tailor would love to give me a fitting right now. I’m becoming a beast and I fucking love it.

“Oh, fuck… This is how a man should feel!” I roar out.

I bend down from my still-growing height and grab the back of my boy’s head. I force my monster cock balls deep down his throat. My nuts have swollen to the size of eggs that hung against his chin. I feel my load is building up and sloshing inside of them. Perry is unfazed as my beastly cock stuffs his perfect throat full. This dick could kill someone with its size, but Perry just keeps worshiping me. I need to be worshiped. I hold his head against my stomach for another moment.

“Fuck…” I moan. “Just a few more inches, boy!”

Then I let him pull out. Slowly. I want to appreciate my new size. A few thick veins pulse around the base of my cock. More inches. My shaft has a heavy downward curve under its new weight. More inches. I wrap my two huge hands around my shaft. There’s still room for more. More inches. My foreskin has been stretched so tight by my growth that it looks like I’ve been circumcised. More inches. More inches. At least a foot and a half of raging monster cock throbs under its mass. Finally, I feel Perry’s lips wrap around my big, sensitive dick head. A wave of precum falls from the edge of his mouth. He looks up at me like a succubus. My monster cock falls from his lips with a loud whiff. The sound of air displacing fills the room as my massive endowment swings down like a baseball bat between my knees and flops over the edge of my bed. God damn, I’m fucking massive!

“Holy shit…” my voice rumbles. “Look at how fucking big I am!”

I stand up as I talk dirty. Perry gets further and further away as I stand at full height. The back of my head bumps against the ceiling and forces me to hunch down slightly. Damn, I’m fucking huge! I must be over ten feet tall now if I was reaching the ceiling. I look over my hulking body with lust. Fuck, I was turning myself on so hard. I look down and reach across my barrel chest to start groping my right arm. I squeeze my hulking triceps and dig my thumb into the ridges between my muscles. All mass. I feel them expand as I reach my arm up. My hand follows down my chiseled lats into the hairy jungle under my arm. Oh, fuck yeah. I bend down and get my nose as close as I can to my armpit and take a big whiff. Oh, fuck! That’s fucking good. I smell like I spent three days straight at the gym. Fucking ripe. My pits are drenched in that intoxicating Alpha musk. These pheromones could turn any wannabe alpha into nothing but my little bitch. Fuck, it made even my monster cock throb.

I push past Perry and approach my full-body mirror. Although now the top of it barely reached up to the bottom of my chest. I bend down and face myself in the mirror. A field of thick black hair covers my face. I just shaved this morning, but now I have a full short beard that perfectly chisels my jawline.

“Hello there, sexy,” I purr at my reflection.

I run my hand up my thick neck. I turn my head and check myself out. God, I would fuck myself so hard right now. I drop to my knees in front of the mirror so I can stop hunching over to stare at myself. My beastly cock hangs off my waist and slumps to the hardwood floor between my engorged thighs. The cold floor feels good on my sensitive cock head. I reach down and grab the very base of my dick. I squeeze my hand three-quarters around my veiny shaft and pull down like I’m milking a bull. I bet most bull studs would even struggle to measure up to this cock. I let out a moo-ish groan as I stroked my hand down maybe a third of my shaft’s length. A puddle of thick, creamy precum oozes out of my swollen cock head.

“You look fucking massive, Daddy,” I growl to myself.

I raise my arms above my head and flex. My biceps and triceps swell with a mountain range of muscle. My pecs squeeze and balloon out. My laterals spread out past the edges of my reflection.

“Holy fuck… You are so fucking huge,” I chuckle. “You are a muscle god!”

I reach down and continue to grope my own muscle mass. I cup my huge tits with both hands and watch them bounce. Thick shockwaves ripple across my chest. I let go and make them dance. Each time I flex my pecs it’s like an earthquake of muscle. I can’t help but slide my fingers under and between my pecs just to feel them get swallowed up by my massive muscle tits. I bet any boy would kill just to get the chance to fuck these pecs. These slabs of meat could swallow an entire beta dick easily. So fucking big and tight. Hungry.

Then my fingers find my nipples. Fuck, they’re so thick and sensitive. Just running my fingers over them makes my cock jump against my will. My thumbs rub across their tips and my nips just perk up. It takes my breath out of my chest. It’s intoxicating. I pinch my nipples and squeeze them tight between my thumb and pointer finger. Holy fuck. My cock flexes on its own. Then I twist and pull on my hard nips. My bull cock lifts with its full weight and lunges forward. There’s a loud, wet smack as it slaps against its reflection in the mirror. Thick droplets of white precum run down the mirror from the splat mark left from my cock. I close my eyes and keep twisting my nips harder. I don’t even feel the pain. I just feel euphoric.

“FUCK…” I roar.

And then I feel tiny hands groping the underside of my tricep. I open my eyes and Perry is beside me trying to lift up my arm and get closer to me. He’s so tiny. Even on my knees, he is only as tall as my shoulder. There’s not even enough room in the mirror for him next to me. He puts his hand on my chest and slides it under my hand.

“Slow down, Daddy,” he giggles. “Don’t want you to cum just yet.”

I let go of my nips and let him pet my chest. His hands look so puny against my barrel chest. I make everything look puny. He rubs my nipples with his palm slowly and I can’t stop myself from letting out a deep moo.

“Watch who you’re talking to, son…” I groan. “Don’t forget who the Alpha is here.”

“Yes, sir.”

Such a good boy.

Perry stands next to me and massages my muscles for the mirror. His little hands slip under my pecs and make them bounce. His hands feel and grope each of my abs. His hands just wander around my mountainous body while I flex in the mirror. Now this is true muscle worship. I am a size god and he was praying at the temple that is my body. Praying for my benevolence, for my protection, for my raw, savage fucking.

“That’s right, son. Worship me!”

He falls to his knees and kneels beside my cock. He struggles to wrap his tiny hands around my 3-liter bottle-thick shaft. He lifts it up slightly from between my knees. My cock is hard as steel and yet it still hangs down under its enormous weight. My beastly dick weighed across Perry’s hands as he held it in front of him.

“Finally big enough to feed your appetite, son?”

“For tonight, big daddy,” Perry smiles devilishly.

He moves closer toward my pelvis. He struggles, but lifts my cock up and over his shoulder. He kisses my stomach and tugs on my enormous balls. In the mirror, I see my massive shaft hanging over his shoulder and down his back. My thick veins pulse and more precum drools out of my cock and onto Perry’s perfect little bubble butt.

“You like your new size, Daddy?” Perry looks all the way up at me.

“Like it?!” I growl. “I fucking love it!”

I flex again for the mirror. For myself. It turned me on.

If only my high-school buddies could see me now. A size demon with a pretty boy on his knees to worship me. That scrawny kid with the oversized cock they used to know was gone. I swallowed him whole. Now I finally have a body that matches my ego. Not just a kid with a big dick and a big head. I’m fucking huge! The sight of me would make any man tremble with inferiority. As they should. I am a god and they would be so fucking lucky as to worship me.

“Look at me, son,” I commanded.

Perry obeys.

“You want daddy to fuck you?”

“I need you to fuck me, big daddy…” Perry whines. “Fuck me with your massive cock, Daddy!”

I grab the back of his neck. He felt so small in my big, meaty hands. He just whines and accepts it. I wrap my hands entirely around his waist and lift him off the ground. My heavy shaft slides off his shoulder and slaps against the floor. He is so tiny. His little hands press against my forearms to keep his balance as I carry him. Fuck, I’m gonna tear this boy open. I toss him onto my bed like a toy.

“Now I’m gonna give you a taste of what you fucking created, son…” I tease.

I kneel next to the bed while Perry lays on his back on my mattress. I lift my heavy cock and slap it on top of him. I pull his legs closer to me. The full weight of my shaft sits on top of his chest. He was gonna feel this monster cock all the way in his ribcage.

Perry smiles as if to challenge me.

“Give me every inch of you, big daddy…”

His cute cock twitches in anticipation.

I let out a deep chuckle as I backed up. My cock drags down his stomach.

“I’m gonna fucking destroy your little hole, son…” I grunt.

I place the tip of my cock against his tight ass. Even just teasing his hole, I felt so powerful. Slowly, I press my cock into him against the resistance. It takes a second, but then his warm hole accepts my cock and swallows my girth. I expected his hole to squeeze my new cock so tight that it hurt, but his hole feels absolutely fucking perfect. The warm sensation of his ass strokes my cock just how I like it. Slowly, I force myself another inch deeper against his tight walls, and then another.

“Fuck…” I moan. “Your ass is fucking perfect, son…”

I press deeper and deeper. His hole felt like warm silk wrapped tight around my sensitive cock head. I’ve got my dick only about halfway in and I can feel it throbbing, begging for more.

I watch my boy as my cock twitches inside of him. A distinct bulge presses up against his skinny stomach as my hard cock flexes like the beast that it is. My dick pushed aside his organs to make room for the only one that matters.

Perry throws his head back against the mattress as he moans out cries of pleasure. He opens his eyes and looks up at my giant-like frame as I kneel above him.

“Fuck… Give… Give it all to me…” he whines between strained breaths. “Please, daddy…”

He heaves like he was in pain, but his eyes glinted with that devilish look. His smirk was begging me to take him like prey.

I huff like a bull as I pound my hands down onto the mattress on either side of my boy, pawing at the ground before I charge. My hulking frame overshadows Perry completely as my muscles flex above him. His tiny hands trace along their swollen definition. His fingers follow the trenches of my musculature. My pecs can swallow his hand whole. It is intoxicating. My massive size was a drug and I am addicted.

Then I charge. I let out a roar as I thrust another few inches deeper inside of him. My massive cock makes room to dump its load. The bulge in Perry’s stomach reaches further up towards his chest.

Perry cries out in that whining voice. His hands struggle to grip my biceps. I face little resistance as I force the last leg of my cock deep into his tight and hungry hole. My heavy balls hang against the side of my mattress. My monster cock filled his tight, little body so nicely.

I place a hand across Perry’s stomach and feel my dick throb inside of him. I run my thumb up his smooth frame, tracing the bulging outline of my monster cock all the way up to his chest. My dick is currently taking up a majority of his torso.

Perry heaves through a pained smile as the head of my cock is pressed against his lungs.

“Fuck, daddy… You got… bigger than I expected…” he huffs. “ I… I want you… to fuck me… hard!”

A shiver ran up my spine as he said that. His guts massaging my throbbing cock. My dick was begging to unload the sloshing reservoir of cum that was building up in my balls.

I bare my teeth, “You’re reading my mind, son…”

My fingers wrap easily around Perry’s neck. My other hand grips his waist as I slowly pull out. The thick bulge running up his stomach shifts. Fuck, I didn’t even know I had a fetish for this.

“I’m gonna tear you up… Like a cheap fuck toy.”

I already stretched his hole open, so now I was going to take what was mine. I slam my cock back deeper into him and force him to cry out. The sound of his whines awakens some kind of primal instinct inside of me. I pull back and feed him another thrust that makes him whine. Again and again, I fuck him harder and harder until his hole can’t resist against my cock any longer. I am an animal and he is just my toy.

He cries out louder as I use him. My cock took him effortlessly. My balls swell and grow as my load just keeps building up. I’m so fucking pent up. This is the load I have been waiting my whole life for. Fuck, I feel so fucking powerful. I am a god playing with a mere mortal.

With my huge hand still wrapped around his neck, I lifted Perry up. My cock still fills his body with man meat. As I pull him against my torso, he slides down deeper onto my godly endowment. He doesn’t even whine anymore. He just lifts his arms weakly to hold onto my thick traps to steady himself. Mouth agape, he looks up into my eyes. He pants like a pup. Such a good boy.

“You want this fucking load, son?” I smile.

I lean down and press my lips to his. Making out slowly and passionately. My tongue fills his mouth. My cock stuffs his ribcage. I lift him up and start using him like a fleshlight. Up and down he rides my monstrous dick. He feels so fucking good. His tongue dances with mine in his mouth. My perfect boy. Takes my cock so well. A rush of heat runs down my chest. I fuck him harder. Harder. His perfect ass slaps against the base of my shaft. My cock throbs and flexes. I feel my shaft swell even bigger. My cock head grows against his lungs. My endowment isn’t done growing yet. I’m going to cum. I need to unload these massive balls and dump my seed deep inside of my boy. I can’t hold back anymore. It’s now just a primal urge to breed. I was going to endow this boy with the blessing that is my hot cum.

The sounds of whines and grunts and slapping skin fade until I hear nothing but ringing in my ears. My body becomes numb as I force myself balls deep inside of Perry. The little fucktoy on my cock and on my tongue disappears. My vision goes white. I feel nothing except pure orgasmic euphoria. My mountainous cock erupted with its semen and my mind ascended.

I lose track of time. I just float in that heavenly orgasm. Until eventually my vision returns to me. I’m bent over on my knees with my head resting on my bed. My cheek was resting in a pool of cum. I sit up. My head still feels heavy. Perry lays on his back in my bed. His chest heaves heavily. A satisfied smile spread across his face. I look down and see waves of cum pouring out of his gaping hole. My load was splattered all over my bed and spilled over onto the floor of my apartment. I grunt and force myself to stand up. My vision is still blurry. My head felt like a sandbag. My feet step into a puddle of my own cum.

“Fuck, you are perfect,” I sighed in my usual voice.

My eyes shoot open. I look around my apartment, gradually growing around me. The ceiling seems so far away now. I look down at my arms and watch as my muscles shrink before my eyes. My biceps relax and slowly return to my tiny self. All my muscle mass was melting away.

What?! What the fuck! What’s happening?! Where—” I stammer.

I grope my biceps. Begging for my size to return. I don’t want to go back. I turn and rush over to my mirror. I still look bigger than I was before, but I could only watch in horror as my muscles shrink. My pecs pull back tight against my chest. My arms thin out. My height fell. Even my cock shrivels up to its tiny 8 inches. It was as if my entire body was like a cock going soft after shooting its load.

I panic. I grope myself trying to keep some of that size that made me feel like a god. But it was all gone. Stripped away from me.

“Oh, fuck…” Perry huffs. “Don’t worry, big daddy.”

He stands up from the bed. More cum sloshes out of his ass and drips down his leg and onto the floor. He comes up behind me and puts his hand on my bicep. My skinny arm.

“It’s okay,” Perry tries to calm me down. “Your body is just settling back into its usual form. It’s normal.”

I turn and grab the back of his neck. My hands can’t even wrap around his entire throat. I pin him back against the wall. He looks scared. I don’t even care.

“What the fuck are you talking about?!” I bark. “I was fucking massive! I—… I was a damn god…”

“Okay… Okay, relax…”

He places his hand on my tiny chest. He massages the underside of my pec gently.

“You are still huge, Daddy. You always were. That’s why I picked you.”

“I was a fucking monster! And now I’m just… this,” I said with disgust.

“It’s okay. My saliva made you grow uncontrollably. You weren’t restrained by the limits of human nature. You could just grow freely. I knew you would appreciate the power. But when you came and shot your load deep… deep inside of me… Your body released and began to return to your usual… absolutely jacked self,” he huffs in satisfaction.

Perry continues to pet my chest, trying his best to soothe me.

“You can’t be a muscle beast all of the time. You’ve got a normal life to live. And… being normal-sized most of the time will help appreciate the size and growth I can give you sometimes. I know that for a fact. I’ve tried it myself too.”

A “normal” life is such bullshit. I have worked all my life to grow. My cock grew through puberty and that was my gateway drug. I worked to grow my muscles. Grow my height. Grow my dick. I worked to live comfortably so I can spend all my free time growing. But now I have the secret. This perfect little twink can make me grow just by slobbering on my cock. He could make me grow. Beyond what I even ever imagined. The orgasmic growth I have been chasing is here in front of me. I am never going to let that go. I will become a muscle god and people will come from miles to worship me. I will be a king and no one will be able to stop me.

“I hope we can do this again soon, Daddy. You really were the best I’ve ever had. You grew a lot faster than anyone else I’ve ever gifted. We will seriously have to push the limits next time we get together. See you soon, Daddy!”

Oh, I was going to grow again very, very soon…

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...