Turquoise01

It’s great to see this story continued! Rex is now well on his way to becoming a real beast. I find these sort of transformation stories extremely hot.

• 2 weeks later...

[A/N: This chapter is a little rushed, but that's because I'm less than 12 hours out from a tonsillectomy. Being loopy on painkillers and from the pain + being medically forced to not get my heart rate up for fears of bleeding = a very likely hiatus. But still, I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint, and I PROMISE that there'll be another sex scene next chapter. In addition, I'm also doing a mini-AMA! Ask me questions about the cast of Self-Made Man and, once I'm feeling semi-decent, I'll answer them; be sure to note if you want them in-character!]

Percy balances one of the laminated study guides from the bookstore on my head, makes sure it’s level, and marks with red pen on the piece of paper I taped to the wall. I squat down (the less focus on my butt the better), hook the cheap metal measuring tape on my big toe, and reach upwards.

“That makes sense. You normally gain about an inch and a half when you improve your posture.”

“I have always, always stood up ramrod straight for that. Do you think someone like me wouldn’t want every little bit of height he could get?”

“And you were probably standing up on your tip-toes so you could fool yourself into thinking you went through a late growth spurt.”

“Let’s test that theory. You look at my feet, make sure they’re flat, then place a hand on my head and look up.”

“Fine.”

Was he really pushing that hard? Maybe he should come to the gym with me one day to build some strength.

“…Still 5’6.5. And how tall were you when you got here?”

“5’5.”

“I… how? A normal growth spurt is 3 inches per year. There is no way in hell you grew half that in a sixth of the time! And yet…”

“My parents weren’t big on making sure I got enough protein. Really, it was mostly just bacon, burgers, and fried chicken. Everything else was sugar, salt, and fat. That might explain why I grew exactly one inch in high school.” I glance down at my man boobs and gut. “Vertically, at least.” I glance back up at Percy and he looks like I just told him my brother was a space alien.

“Your growth plates should have fused! How are you still growing?”

“I have no idea, but God it feels good. I want this to keep going, my body reclaiming the stature it should have, getting taller and taller, more capable, more athletic, more commanding, more…”

“Okay, you’re for sure getting off on this, Cas-- Rex.” Wait, does that mean…? I suck in my gut and squish the rest away with my hands. I have an actual, honest-to-God bulge. I’m still not exactly packing, but it’s clearly not just pubic fat. And it’s only going to get longer and thicker and – this is doing nothing for getting rid of my boner.

“Fuck it. Yes, I am. Or rather, I’m going to. Be right back.”

------------------------------

Bar path straight up. (One.) Shrug your shoulders at the top. (Two.) Make that weight your plaything. (Three.) Let it cause your shoulders to swell (Four.), broader and thicker, more masculine. (Five.) The repair releasing more testosterone into my system (Six.), spreading my beard and growing my cock (Seven.) and burning aromatase-spewing fat (Eight.), making it easier and easier for my upper body to explode (Nine.) and my lower body to tighten (Ten.) and me to fucking reclaim my body (Eleven.) and be my own fucking person for ONCE IN MY GODDAMN LIFE (TWELVE.). Fuck, great set. Just one more to g-

“Hello, sir.”

It’s Jim. There’s… there’s no fucking way he’s going to…

“I don’t mean to be too forward but… your armpits. There’s more of them.”

I check for myself in the mirror. He’s right; I used to have a roll of fat spill over from my moobs there, but I’m lean enough to where it’s an actual pit. And if I flex my lats, I think I can s - HOLY SHIT he just buried his face in there. Should I…

“You smell…manly. Like deodorant named after a concept mixed with alpha musk.”

Great, he talks like one my sister’s omeg – wait did he just call me an “alpha”? He grabs by my neck and squeezes.

“You’ve only been here for 10 weeks and your trapezius is already above-average. You are going to look intimidating soon.”

Holy shit. Holy shit holy shit holy shit. I’m getting strong.

“…Would you like to go to the men’s room?”

“Sorry, but I need a few more sets.”

“Apologies. After the workout.”

Please.

……………………………….

We lock the handicapped stall door behind us. It’s a slow time anyway, and we can relocate if someone REALLY needs to take a shit.

“Would you like me to take your shirt off…?”

“Rex. And I can do it myself.” Shit, that sounded assholish and not in the hot way. Come on, what should… got it. “You can touch me when I damn well say so.

I peel my T-shirt off, its red even darker from the sweat. I still can’t believe anything about my body is “alpha”. Not as pathetically squishy as it used to be, and certainly more athletic, but I need to put in a lot more blood and sweat into my transformation if I want to look like the beast I am. Jim’s soaking it all in, pupils dialating. He reaches for my upper chest, stopping before reaching it, and looks at me expectantly.

You may begin.

I’ll give him what he wants. I flex my pecs as best as I can, my moobs twitching slightly.

“Your pectorals are getting thicker.” His hands trail downward, pressing through the fat like he barely registers it exists. “Soon, they’ll start to look even more masculine.” Even? He gasps. “You’re getting-”

!!!

I instinctively grab his hands and pull them away from my pepperoni nipples. “Please don’t. They’re really sensitive – TOO sensitive.” At least until I can get my estrogen levels down to something more manageable.

“Understood. But I wasn’t going for them. Look in the mirror.”

I pray that nobody sees us, unlock the door, and walk over to the sinks. I lean in clos- I HAVE CHEST HAIR. The men in my family never got it until their 40s at the very least, and I’m getting it at just 18. Jesus fucking Christ I’m even getting hairier as I get more athletic. Crap, Jim’s right behind me! Might as well keep the show going. Double biceps, as you’ve practiced when you were home alone. Jim’s hands grope my new arm bulge.

“This is getting even more defined. These have to be at least 40 centimeters around.”

…I’ll just pretend he said “inches”.

“Like them? They’re getting brawnier by the day. I bet you want to feel what they can do in arm wrestling, huh?

“No, thank you. I’m afraid I’ll break something.”

Yeah, he’s definitely buttering me up. And by God, I’ll take whatever I can get.

He seems to be distracted by something lower down. Could he be looki – no, he’s just interested in my legs.

“Your thighs are bigger around than my torso.” That’s a problem, Jim. Then he grabs the underlying muscle. It can hardly even be called “underlying” now that I have the start of my quads poking out of the fat close to my knees.

“Those quadriceps must be powerful. Could you squat me? Please?”

“I just got done with a workout. Take a rain check.”

He grabs my bulge. Good to see I didn’t get hard for nothing.

“…May I suck it?”

YES.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Im lovings how he is slowly but surely changing himself to who he wants to be.

about teh AMA

Lets talk abou the roomate how would he feel if his roomate takes an interest in him and he proves his roomate how he is changing?

Update: I'm a lot less groggier than I thought I would be, so I'll be able to keep working after all! At least until the scabs start coming off around day 5, but let's not worry about that now. I'll just have to work slowly and take breaks if I start to get too horny, which comes in handy because I plan on a near future chapter depicting...

Spoiler

someone being rapey at best and actual sexual assault at worst, in either case depicted in a non-sexy way. Of course, it might be a fade-to-black because it serves a narrative purpose and is NOT intended to be jerk-off material. 

As for @Ro20316: let's just say you'll be pleasantly surprised by the near future. By winter break, there WILL be a roommately blowjob.

• Like 1

Glad to hear the procedure went smoothly! Tonsil removal is pretty gnarly. As for the AMA, will we see someone from Casey’s past show up like a friend (or rival😏) from his high school days? Loving the story so far, keep up the great work!

4 hours ago, LorianofLothric said:

Glad to hear the procedure went smoothly! Tonsil removal is pretty gnarly. As for the AMA, will we see someone from Casey’s past show up like a friend (or rival😏) from his high school days? Loving the story so far, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the well wishes! As for your question, Rex didn't have many rivals during high school - bullies, yes - but opted for a VERY out-of-state college to escape his past and strike it out on his own. Besides, with how much he's changing, they genuinely might not recognize him if they wait too long to visit; after all, "Anderson" is a fairly common last name. However, that doesn't mean he'll be able to avoid his family forever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yow! i don't know if i find this story more hot or relateable, but it definitely pushes both those buttons. that feeling of not noticing your own progress and having other people react to things you don't quite see yet is so, so real. excited for rex to get to the point where he can't help but notice everything that's changed and has to wrap his head around it. i mean, i'm sure he's excited for that too, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...

[A/N: Reports of my death were highly exaggerated. Long story short, the tonsillectomy recovery killed my momentum, and that was on top for prepping for Thanksgiving with news that my extended family would be coming over on 4-5 days' notice. Just think of the hiatus as edging, I guess. Ideally, chapter 7 shouldn't take as long now that I have a game plan figured out. One last thing: big props to @Dreamforge for the plot help! I probably couldn't have gotten this one out without him. Also, I got my wires crossed and reposted the first portion of the last chapter - that should be fixed now.]

I lock the stall door behind us again, then turn around to face Jim. His expression tells me this is going to be the highlight of his day – mine too. I pull my shorts down, a feat that’s gotten easier as my ass has lost its saggiest layer of lard. Fuck, I might have to size down to an XL or even just a large soon. I still can’t see my cock past my gut if I’m standing up straight, but if I lean over just a little I can see its head and newly-revealed shaft. Okay, Rex, just like you practiced.

On your knees.

He obliges. The look in his eyes reads as… longing? Lust? Maybe a little bit of envy? Resignation? I was never really good at that kind of stuff. I had better ask.

“You know, you don’t have to do this. Are you sure?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Wait! One more thing: are you clean?”

“Yes, I’m on pre-exposure prophylaxis. Tax season pays for it by April.”

“Okay, good. Begin.

He licks my cockhead, slowly and carefully. Fuck that feels good, far better than my hand could do even after my biggest milestones. I automatically release a squirt of precum and Jim takes that as a sign to stop licking and start sucking. God, I wish I could do half the things he could do with his tongue. But he’s only going after the top half of my dick.

Go on, all of it is yours. You think a big, st-strong stud like me can’t handle it? I can push back the extra cushioning for you while I still can.

GOD I didn’t know there were so many nerve endings here, every square micron of contact is electric, and Jim is getting in the zone too, trying to get his tongue to touch all of my swollen manhood at once, his eyes filled with even more intense craving, he fucking loves my attitude I have to think of what would get him over the edge before I do-

That’s right, serve your g- I mean mas- alpha, just getting leaner and taller and… and more, ugh, more hung… and… OH GOD I’M GONNA CUM!”

My cock explodes into his mouth with the most force it’s ever had, clearly desperate to shoot into somewhere warm and… wet… and… fuck, they definitely heard us. Or rather, me when I’m not paying attention to my voice. Every dog on the block is probably freaking out. Better explain it to Jim.

“Hey, sorry about that. You just… your mouth is divine, and I just couldn’t keep it down.”

He pauses to swallow my load.

“Thank you. I get that frequently. And Colton understands. He usually turns up the music volume when I’m worshipping someone.”

Wait, it happens that often? I should ask Colton more about this. But first…

“No, but seriously, thanks for the worship.” I pause to think of how to sound more like an al- JENNIFER! Fuck, she’s going to be pissed. He can’t un-blow me, but maybe I can confess and we can take it from there. “Anyways, I have to go study and prep meals.”

“Such discipline. Have a great evening.”

“You too.” What a goddamn enigma.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer’s dorm is only a 10 minute walk from mine, but I’ll call her anyway. If she’s had enough, she can just hang up, and I don’t want to step on anybody’s toes. I scroll through my contacts list and find her quickly. The mountain emoji by her name was a smart move on my part. It rings once, then twi – Okay, she picked up!

“Hello, Jennifer.”

“Hey! You’re probably the first non-telemarketer human to call me this month. Any reason you’re not waiting until class tomorrow?”

“It’s probably not something to talk about in the classroom. I’ll be blunt: a man gave me a blowjob at the gym today. Is that a dealbreaker?”

She pauses to think. “The golden rule applies here. You sleep around, I sleep around.”

“You have my full permission.”

Another pause. “Are you saying we should break up, or…”

“I mean we can both sleep around and still go on-” No, we can’t be dating. “Still meet up on the weekends.”

“Honestly, I’ve been meaning to hook up with Hannah again. Sure.”

“Might as well make sure that strap-on isn’t collecting dust.”

She laughs. We pause.

“See you at the wall, Rex.”

She hangs up a little too soon after the end of her sentence. Was she going to say… fuck, are we dating? Probably the first time the man has come up with the “what are we?” first. I feel like she – love makes you weak, docile, and complacent. It’s antithetical to the man I’m slowly becoming, so it can’t be love. We're just friends with benefits. Yeah, that... that's right.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hottest stuff ive read in awhile. I encourage you to keep writing. This is really good work. 

The intense desire for size and power makes me weak. Also the cock growth makes me insane. So hot. 

• Upvote 1