RoseConspiracy

2 hours ago, HardbodyVideo said:

This is not going to end well for poor Rich.

I have a feeling Rich has been humiliated like this many times before.  His dad must really hate him.  Although I would really like to see what happens when Rosalie figures it out.  Would she try to blow Rich's dad to more than superhuman proportions... would she try to figure it out and make it work for Rich so she can see them both battle it out for her?  Would she completely leave Rich for his dad probably like all the other girlfriends in the past.  Rich never had a girlfriend because dad always took them before he even got to know them better.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I have a feeling Rich has been humiliated like this many times before.  His dad must really hate him.  Although I would really like to see what happens when Rosalie figures it out.  Would she try to blow Rich's dad to more than superhuman proportions... would she try to figure it out and make it work for Rich so she can see them both battle it out for her?  Would she completely leave Rich for his dad probably like all the other girlfriends in the past.  Rich never had a girlfriend because dad always took them before he even got to know them better.

Oh, if Rich figures out some way to grow then he is going to go absolutely ape shit and I am so here for that.

• Like 4

On 9/23/2023 at 6:30 PM, ploder4 said:

I have a feeling Rich has been humiliated like this many times before...

I can say as a slight spoiler, the fate of both Richard and his Father are undetermined 😏 and I might even make it up to my readers to determine who grows the biggest. Daddy, son or a not yet forseen player 3. 

On a side note- thank you so much for the awesome feed back! I never thought this story would take off quite like this. 

• Like 4