The Estate: Part II (Horror Story)

musclegin30

Chapter 7  

Sean led the way, in search of the sadistic twins. His lover, Vincent was right behind him. Lerner and Davenport brought up the rear. Each man had his gun drawn and his head on a swivel. They had seen no signs of the twins yet, and Sean wondered if the other team was having any luck.

“Do you believe what Patrick Glencross said,” Vincent asked.

Sean stopped moving. He peered around the corner of the manor a looked toward the massive hedgerow that formed part of the maze. “A part of me does and another part of me thinks that part is stupid.”

Vincent grinned.

“Way I see it,” Sean said, “I’ll know the truth when I meet these assholes.”

“The truth is Patrick Glencross is off his rocker,” Detective Lerner said, “And so are his nephews. The whole family needs to be locked up.”

Sean looked back at the detective and shined his flashlight right on him. Despite the cool night air, his bald head was beaded with sweat. “You don’t look too good, detective.”

“Who? Me?” Lerner said with mock shock. “I’m fucking copacetic.” He wiped his jacket sleeve across the top of his head.

“Don’t shoot! I surrender!”

Every gun, flashlight, and head turned to the right.

“Jesus Christ! He’s bigger than you!” Vincent announced. Sean didn’t need to be told that. The man who walked out of the woods with his arms raised high was enormous. He was like one of those morphed pictures of bodybuilders online, come to life. The types of pictures Sean like to jerk off too. Patrick Glencross’ words were looking more and more plausible. All the protein, steroids, and lifting on earth, couldn’t make a 21-year-old that big.

“My name is Evan Glencross! I surrender!” Said the hulking young man, while getting on his knees.

“Lay flat on the ground! Slow!” Davenport shouted, moving toward him.

The officers fanned out, eyes and weapons locked on the suspect.

“You see the other one?” Sean asked.

“No,” Vincent responded, scanning the tree line.

“Hands behind your fucking back!” Davenport shouted, reaching down to cuff him. “Fuck! I gotta use the zip ties. He’s too big for the cuffs.”

“He might be too big for the cruiser,” Vincent mumbled.

Sean was taken aback by how small Davenport looked leaning over the nude mound of muscles. Evan’s arms were like his thighs. Once his wrists were bound Davenport allowed the suspect to get back on his knees. The young titan looked scared and his chest was heaving. Sean stepped closer. Vincent did so as well, but Det. Lerner stayed back, gun raised in trembling arms.

“Where’s your brother!?” Sean shouted.

“They got him!”

“Who?” Sean shook his gun.

“The others!” Evan spat. “The other cops. They followed us into one of the tunnels and shot him. I don’t know if he’s dead, but I ran. I didn’t want them to shoot me.” Evan’s eyes were shiny with tears and Sean didn’t buy a word of it.

“We didn’t hear a gun shot.” Davenport said what Sean was thinking.

“We were underground,” Evan said, then he smiled. It was as if he saw something that made him happy.

Sean turned just in time to see Rupert Glencross grab Owen Lerner from behind. The towering muscle titan reached one arm around the detective and with the other, took control of the gun. Lerner screamed in agony, shooting off two aimless rounds, as his fingers were crushed into the metal of the firearm. Everyone’s attention was momentarily taken by the other brother, giving Evan the opportunity to leap to his feet and snap the zip ties like they were tissue paper. He grabbed a hold of Davenport, taking his gun and holding him tight against his thick chest.

“Great performance Bro,” Rupert said, with an evil grin. “Oscar worthy.”

“You two pigs drop your weapons,” Evan said.

“Don’t do it!” Davenport shouted, before Evan shut his mouth with a huge hand.

Sean and Vincent looked at each other. Sean contemplated trying his luck and opening fire. He might hit davenport, but he might not. Vincent dropped his gun, making the decision for him. Sean followed suit.

“All your fucking weapons!” Said Evan.

The officers threw down their tasers, pepper spray and night sticks.

“You’re not going to get away with this,” Sean said. “Surrender and you might leave here in the back of a police car, instead of a body bag.”

The twins laughed.

“Don’t worry about us.” Rupert said. “Now you go stand against that wall over there.” He gestured with his head.

Sean and Patrick slowly walked toward the outside wall of the manor. They stood with their backs pressed against it, facing the twins. Rupert moved over to his brother, with Owen’s feet dangling nearly a foot off the ground.

“Bro do you smell that?” Rupert asked, with a humorous look of disgust. “I think the detective here pissed himself.” He let out a deep laugh. “What’s the matter, baldy, these muscles scare you?”

Owen looked pale and ill, like he was close to passing out.

“How do you think this is going to end?” Vincent whispered.

“Not sure,” Sean replied.

“We can run.” Vincent said. “I don’t think they’ll chase us.”

“I’m not running, unless I have to.” Sean stared straight into the eyes of the twins and he swore he saw the devil staring back.

Rupert let Owen’s feet touch the ground. He turned him around and said. “Lick my pecs, pig!”

“N…n…no” Owen stuttered.

Rupert slammed the detectives face into his iron chest so hard, Sean could hear the crunch of bone breaking. “Lick!”

Owen began to lick his own blood off the mammoth pectorals. Rupert moaned pressing Owen’s face into his pecs, harder and harder. Sean was sure Owen was suffocating as his head went deep into the muscle cleavage. Rupert yanked so hard at one of the detective’s arms, he pulled it clean off. The loose appendage hung down, dangling like a pendulum in Lerner’s blood-soaked shirt. Any scream the victim might have made was muffled by the mounds of meat compressing his face. Rupert removed his hand from the detective’s head and began to flex harder, keeping the head in place with just his pecs. He squeezed and squeezed until Sean heard the crunch. He and Vincent looked on in horror and astonishment at Owen’s head cracked like an egg. A fountain of blood exploded from between Ruperts pecs.

“Now would be a good time to run,” Vincent said.

“No,” Sean said. He had to see what happened next. He had to see if it was true…

Davenport’s eyes doubled in size as he looked on in fear, unable to scream or speak with the titan’s massive hand over his mouth.

“Awesome bro,” Evan said. “That was a sick crunch, hahaa.”

Owen’s lifeless body fell to the ground. Rupert shook as the blood that covered his torso disappeared, absorbed into his body. Sean stared intently, engrossed. Rupert moaned as his body swelled, stretching outward and upward. New veins pushed to the surface making his musculature look even more grotesquely over the top. He had definition in places Sean hadn’t thought possible. The muscles bulged, making the twin look like a mutated muscle freak created in some comic book villain’s lab. Even his already hard cock grew larger, reaching out before him, like another arm.

“He…he grew!” Vincent said.

“It’s true, holy shit, It’s true,” Sean mumbled.

Evan held Davenport up with one hand. “Your turn!”

Davenport kicked and punched as Evan used his free hand to rip his pants and underwear off. The muscle giant seemed to enjoy the officer’s blows. They probably felt like a light massage against his supernatural musculature. When davenport was naked Evan grabbed him by the waste and impaled his ass on his thick cock. Davenport screamed in agony as Evan pounded deeper and deeper into him. Sean could make out the impression of Evan’s cockhead on the inside of Davenport’s abdominal wall. It looked like a fist trying to punch its way out of his stomach.

“He’s tearing him up from the inside,” Sean said with a grimace.

“They’re distracted,” Vincent said. “Now would be a fucking good time to run.”

Sean looked at the twins, one, too busy admiring his new size and the other too busy fucking, then looked at the pile of weapons. “Yeah, you’re right. And I know exactly where to run to.” He darted forward, making a beeline for his gun.

Sean crouched down, his hand on the glock. He was certain he could kill these twin monsters. Two quick clean shots were all he needed. Pick up the gun, safety off, aim and… Rupert Glencross’ eyes met his. The muscle mutant kicked Owen’s body, lifting it off the ground like it weighed nothing. Sean had to move, or risk being hit. Behind him Vincent called out a warning. In front of him, he heard Evan’s moans of pleasure mixed with the sounds of Davenport’s hip bones cracking from the forceful fucking. He scurried back on all fours before stumbling to his feet. All he could think about was putting some distance between him and the twins and taking his shot from a safer vantage point, or maybe getting the gun in Vincent’s hands. His boyfriend was a better shot than he ever was. He was almost at the house when he felt something heavy strike his back. The ground rose to meet him, and he felt a splitting pain wrack his body when he struck it. Then the sound of a gunshot. But he hadn’t fired. “Who…?”

“Fuck! I can’t believe we lost Carter.” Travis Purdie said, shaking his head. “The ground just opened up and took him.” He looked up to the sky. “God, if you let me survive this night, I swear I’ll never sin again.”

“What sins have you committed?” Det. Jean Morgan asked.

“That’s between me and God.”

Patrick Glencross was staring at the maze, hands on his hips. “What are you thinking?” Jean asked him.

“I’m trying to remember my childhood. I bet you’re thinking ‘you grew up in a place like this. How could you not remember every detail?’ Well, you’d be surprised just how much I worked to forget my childhood.”

“Actually, I was thinking, how is your childhood going to help us?” Jean asked.

“I’m trying to remember what tunnel Officer Carter was pulled into. We used to play in them as kids. Was it one of the tunnels that leads away from the maze or…?” Patrick turned to her, stroked his chin and narrowed his eyes. “It leads away. We need to get to the other side of the mansion. Follow me.”

Patrick ran forward with Jean and Travis right behind him.

BANG! BANG!

They stopped when they heard two gunshots fired in quick succession.

“Two shots! For two twins?” Travis said.

“I hope that’s what it was,” Jean said, darting forward, gun in hand. “Oh God, please tell me they got the bastards.”

Jean was now leading, running as fast as her legs could take her. When she came around the Mansion she could see the massive twins in the distance, a body on the ground, Davenport in distress, and Sean, running. It was hard to make sense of the pandemonium. She aimed her gun at the Twin holding Davenport and fired, hitting him in the shoulder.

Rupert Glencross threw Owen Lerner’s body at the buff pig, knocking him down. Just then he heard the crack of a gunshot. His brother groaned in pain, dropping his human fuck toy. Rupert had to think fast. He dove for the pile of guns and took one. He opened fire in the direction the shot had come from, thankful that his father had taught him how to use a gun. The elder Glencross had said, “The hands are the only tools you need to snuff out a life, but a true killer should know how to use all of the instruments of death.” Fuck you father, he thought, but you were right. Rupert turned, grabbed his brother by the arm, and they dove into the woods.

“Fuck!” Evan groaned, clutching his shoulder. His hand was red when he pulled it away from the wound.

Rupert looked for an exit wound. When he saw it, he smiled. “It went in and out bro. you’ll be fine.”

Evan’s body shook as a wave of growth overcame him. His groin and rock hard 14-inch fuck stick were covered in the cop’s blood. Slowly the red liquid was absorbed into his body. “Oh, fuck yeah,” he moaned as he swelled bigger. He squeezed his pecs, feeling them inflate in his hands. The bullet whole began to heal. When the growth ceased the wound looked like a shallow puncture wound.

He looked at his bowling ball sized shoulder and ran a sausage sized finger across the wound. “One more kill, and I’ll be as good as new.”

“We only have a couple of hours left, let’s make ‘em count,” Rupert said, holding his hand out. Evan took it and squeezed.

“Damn right bro!,” Evan said. “These muscles are hungry for more growth.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 8

Sean stumbled to his feet and ran towards Vincent, planting a quick kiss on his lips. He grabbed his lover and began running up the hill, towards where the gunshot that saved him had come from. It took him a few moments to realize what had happened, because It seemed to happen so quickly, but as he ran up the hill all the pieces fell into place. When Detective Lerner was attacked, the two gunshots he fired alerted Det. Morgan’s team, causing them to come running. Just as Sean was about to meet his demise, Morgan’s team arrived and shot one of the twins, saving his life. He thanked God for Lerner’s unintentional shots.

“Are you two alright?” Jean asked as they approached her.

“We’re fine,” Vincent said, bent over and huffing.

Sean ignored the question. Instead, he turned his attention to Patrick. “You were right!” he panted. “You were fucking right. Everything you said was true. He grew…he…he grew right in front of our eyes.”

“You saw one of the twins grow?” Jean asked.

Sean nodded.

“Like, seriously?” Travis asked. “Holy Shit!”

“How the hell do we fight something like that?” Sean asked.

“I’ve been thinking about that,” Patrick said. “We may have to fight fire with fire.”

Jean looked at him. “How’s that?”

“Follow me, while I tell you why I came here tonight.”

“So, you’re saying the source of the twins' power is this demonic book?” Jean asked.

“Not exactly,” Patrick replied, as he led the group through the dark halls of the manor. Halls that smelled of smoke and death. “The power comes from the demon summoned through the book.”

“So, destroying the book wouldn’t take away their power?” asked Vincent.

“No, but they’ll lose it after tonight anyway,” said Patrick. “My intentions in destroying the book weren’t to stop the twins. It was to stop the curse. To prevent anymore Glencross men from being able to use this evil power. I needed to atone for years of inaction, standing idly by while members of my family slaughtered innocents to satisfy their lust for size and power.”

Jean rolled her eyes. She didn’t see how that would help them in their current situation. “It’s nice that you want to make things right,” she said. “But you mentioned fighting fire with fire…”

Patrick Glencross stopped by a plain looking wood-paneled segment of wall between two massive, framed portraits of heavily muscled men in suits. “Here we are,” he said.

“Here where?” Jean said, frustrated. She had two killers running loose while she was participating in the worst episode of Cribs. “This is just the middle of a hallway.”

“The estate has many secrets,” Patrick said, before banging on one of the wood panels three times. The police took a step back as the wall opened revealing a secret passage. “The book should be in here. You were wondering what I meant by fighting fire with fire. Well, what if before destroying the book we summoned that demon and made a deal of our own?”

Jean stared at him, speechless.

“You’re crazy.” Travis said.

“No. I’m desperate,” Patrick said, before disappearing into the passageway.

Jean aimed her flashlight behind him and followed, then stopped and turned towards the men. “You boys coming?”

They didn’t travel far before Patrick stopped. The secret passage came to an end in a medium sized, pentagonal room, with walls of stone. In the very center of the room was a round stand with three long legs and a worn leather-bound book atop it. The book had the appearance of something ancient, like it could have been as old as the world.

“And there lies evil,” Patrick Glencross said.

Sean reached out and touched the book. He couldn’t help it. The cover was warm and smooth like a lover’s flesh.

“Careful,” said Patrick. “We’re not ready to wake it yet.”

Sean drew his hand away, but not before a vision flashed before his eyes. He saw himself twice the size he was. His blue uniform was in tatters, torn from his swollen muscles. He was so colossal and ripped a pro bodybuilder would have been jealous, and a voice in the back of his head said, “It can be yours.”

“Every time my nephews kill, they become bigger, stronger, and harder to kill themselves,” Patrick began. “And tonight, they have killed more than any Glencross in history. Our best chance of defeating them will be to use the power of the demon, their power, against them! But the question is, who will make the sacrifice? Who will give up some of their humanity, possibly their very soul, to stand against evil?”

“Shit, it’s your plan. You do it,” Travis said. “My momma raised me to be God-fearing. I don’t mess with devil shit.”

“A deal has already been made with the Glencrosses. I can’t make another. I lost that chance long ago.” Patrick turned to Vincent.

Vincent made the sign of the cross, shook his head, and held his hands up. “Catholic boy.”

Patrick turned to Jean, but before she could answer Sean burst out “I’ll do it!”

“Are you sure?” Patrick asked.

“We don’t have time to think about it!” Sean looked at Vincent and received a silent look of approval. “I’ll fucking do it!”

Patrick opened the book halfway, then began flipping through the pages until he reached a blank page. He turned the book toward Sean and handed him a small pocket knife. “Touch the page and say you wish to make a deal.”

“What do I do with the knife?” Sean asked.

“The Demon will tell you that later.”

Sean wiped a thousand beads of sweat from his forehead and stepped forward. He placed a hand on the book and said the words. Instantly he was alone. The room was the same as before, but Patrick, Jean, Vincent, and Travis were gone.

“What deal do you wish to make?”

Sean jumped at the sound of the voice coming from behind. He turned to see who had asked the question and discovered a monstrous creature with burgundy skin as rough as a crocodile’s and horns as black as obsidian. But the most striking thing Sean noticed was the musculature of the being. He was like Markus Rhul in his prime, thick from head to toe. Sean stepped back, bumping into the book stand, and nearly falling over.

“Name your desire mortal!” Said the demon, in a booming voice.

Sean paused. He tried to form the words but they wouldn’t pass his lips. After a deep breath he stammered something inaudible.

“What!?” said the demon.

“I desire size and strength!” Sean shouted. “The power to stand toe to toe with the Glencross twins.”

The demon’s mouth curled into a smile, revealing a row of jagged teeth. “Ah, the Glencross twins. They are doing good work.”

“Not the word I would use,” Sean mumbled.

“But,” the demon continued. “They are nearing the end of their contract. And will need to be replaced…”

“I just need to beat them,” Sean said, holding his body tense to keep from trembling.

“You are a policeman, a do-gooder,” The demon scoffed, then paused, stroking his pointy chin. “But I do sense a dark side. Yes…quite dark. You are corruptible.”

Sean didn’t think he was corruptible. He was a good man. No demon could change that.

“My gift comes with a price. You must kill for it,” said the demon. “Kill with your bare hands. And when the blood touches your body, you will feel my power.” The demon brought his arms up and flexed, every muscle exploding with size and vascularity. Despite his otherworldly form, Sean couldn’t help but find himself getting aroused. He reached down and adjusted his crotch as he stared at the demon’s impressive muscularity.

“I’ll do what needs to be done.” Sean said.

“You’re puny,” said the demon. “Less than 300 lbs by the look of it. If you have any hope of standing against the Glencross twins as they are now you’ll need to start killing right away and not stop until you face them. Are you ready?”

Sean wasn’t sure he was. Who would he kill? Could he even do it with his bare hands? “I’m ready,” he lied.

“Sean Henderson, on this day, June 28, each year for four years, whomever you kill will make you stronger, larger, and more powerful, and when you die, your soul is mine. Do you agree!?”

“Why only four years”

The demon sneered. “No mortal deserves my power forever. Now, do you agree!?”

“I agree.”

“Take the blade,” said the demon “Cut you hand and with that feather pen and your blood as the ink, sign your name in the book.”

Sean did as he was commanded and when the last letter of his name was on the page, the demon laughed and in a flash the room was back the way it was. The demon was gone. Jean, Vincent and the others were there, and the book was laying just as it was, with the knife.

“Nothing happened,” Travis said. “Was something supposed to happen?”

“What do you mean?” Sean asked.

“You touched the book and said you wanted to make a deal, and then you just stood there,” Travis said.

“Look at the book,” Patrick said. They all stared at it. On the previously blank page was Sean’s blood red signature. “None of us saw him do that.”

“You couldn’t have seen me,” Sean said. “You all were gone. For like 10 minutes it was just me and the demon in the room.”

“You only touched the book a minute ago,” said Vincent, visibly confused.

“You did it?” Patrick grabbed him “You made the deal?”

“Yes.” Sean nodded, “but I have to kill.”

“Of course,” Patrick said. “Kill me.”

“What?”

“I came here ready to face my brother and my nephews alone. A part of me didn’t expect to make it back home,” Patrick said.

“I…I don’t…” Sean was speechless.

“You have to do it!” Patrick shook him. “I deserve it. I sat back while my family killed year after year and did nothing. I was complicit in every death. My inaction was my sin. I deserve to die!”

“No…I…” Sean looked down at him.

“Kill me. Kill me. Kill me!” Patrick slapped Sean across the face. Sean stared at him, shocked. Patrick moved to slap him again, but Sean grabbed his attacker’s arm. He outmuscled Patrick, by at least 75 lbs and easily held the arm back. Patrick spit in Sean’s face and something in the officer snapped. He pulled the arm straight and locked it in the bend of his arm, then snapped it like trig at the elbow. Patrick let out an agonizing scream.

“You want to die!” Sean screamed. “Then die!” He grabbed Patrick by the head and slammed his skull against the stone wall with all his force. There was a crack as the skull caved in. Then he slammed it again and again, lost in a red rage.

“Enough!” Jean shouted. “He’s dead!”

Sean released Patrick’s unrecognizable head and let the limp body fall to the ground. He turned to see Jean and Travis with their guns aimed at him. Vincent stood between them looking equal parts, scared, sad, and disgusted. Sean felt the warm blood on his face. He looked down to see it staining his uniform and covering his hands. Then it happened. An orgasmic feeling came over him as the blood disappeared, soaking into his skin. He shook. “Oooh fuuuuck yeeeeah. I’m growing!”   

The Glencross brothers checked all around the exterior of the property but the group of pigs was nowhere to be found, though all their vehicles remained.

“They must have gone inside,” Rupert said, staring at the fire damaged manor.

Evan nodded. “Must have. Stupid. They can’t hide from us in our own house.” He began to walk toward the manor’s entrance, then stopped when he felt his brother’s hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah, bro?” Evan eyed him.

“What if they didn’t go in there to hide?” Said Rupert. “What if they’re looking for something?”

“Like what?”

“I didn’t say anything before, because I wasn’t sure,” Rupert began, “but the more I think about it the more I’m certain. One of the people I fired at on the hill, was no fucking pig.”

Evan’s eyes narrowed. “Who?”

“Our uncle. It’s been a long time, but it was him.”

“If that’s true, he can take them to the book.” Evan said.

Rupert nodded. “We need to be ready for anything now.”

“This is our night, bro,” Evan said, raising his impossibly thick arms into a double biceps pose. “We’ve still got some more growing to do. And nothing our uncle can do will stop it.”

Rupert nodded and made a flex of his own. Their biceps were literally bigger than their heads. Indeed, every muscle on the twins was comically overdeveloped. So much blood had been spilt. So many lay dead, so that they could grow in size and strength, transcending humanity, becoming gods on earth. And still they hungered for more. They walked up the stairs, their huge bodies swaying heavily from side to side and every muscle fiber standing out in full relief beneath their paper-thin skin. With a hard look in their eyes and evil smiles on their faces, they entered the dark manor.

“Hey pigs! We’re coming for you!” Evan shouted, his deep voice filling the quiet halls.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 9

“Did you hear that?” Det. Morgan said.

“They’re here,” Sean looked toward the passageway. “We need to get out of here. This place is too cramped.”

Travis still had his gun aimed at Sean.

“Oh, come on Travis,” Sean said. “Patrick asked me to kill him. I made a deal. It was the only way. What? You think I’m going to kill you? Come on man.”

“You’re good?” Travis asked, lowering his gun slightly.

“I’m good.” Sean smiled. Inside he hungered for more growth. Patrick had given him a taste, and now he needed more. He told himself it was because he needed to be bigger to defeat the twins, but a part of him had enjoyed killing Patrick, feeling the warm blood on his hands and face. Had the demon been right. Was there a darkness in him?

“Ok, let’s get the fuck out of here,” Travis said, turning toward the exit. Jean had already ventured out. Vincent was right behind her, followed by Travis. With their backs turned, Sean saw his chance and seized it. He raced forward and grabbed Travis from behind, wrapping his thick arms around his colleague and locking him in a bear hug. He felt stronger than he had moments before and began to squeeze until he heard ribs cracking. There was new power coursing through his swollen muscles. Sean felt incredible. He easily took Travis’ gun away and let it fall to the ground. Travis grunted and struggled, but he could free himself from Sean’s iron grip.

“Sean! No!” Jean shouted and turned on a dime. She aimed her gun straight at him but couldn’t pull the trigger before Vincent was on her.

“Don’t kill him!” Vincent said, shoving her into the wall. Her head struck the stone and ger gun fired one aimless shot, that echoed down the passageway.

“Need.. to… get… bigger!” Sean said through gritted teeth, as he clamped down on Travis’ neck. The thick, heavily muscled neck put up a fight, but soon gave way. Bicep and forearm crushed voice box, snapped tendons and ligaments, and severed the vertebral column. The neck seemed to stretch longer until the skin tore. Still Sean squeezed, until the head popped off and he was showered with a spray of blood.

“Bigger! Stronger!” Sean grunted as his body swelled once more, pushing the seams of his blue uniform to their absolute limits. “Oh fuck yeah. Look at me Vincent. Look how huge I’m getting!” His cock swelled, threatening to tear though the seat of his pants. The growth was too much of a turn on. He couldn’t contain his arousal and moaned loudly as he groped his now larger body, pre-cum flowing like a fountain down his pantleg.

“Why did you do that?” Vincent asked, looking so scared and small.

Sean flexed his biceps, tearing the shirt’s seams at the pits and across his bicep peaks. “I did it for this!” He smiled, demonically. “Growth, size, power, muscle. So much muscle!” His eyes caught sight of Jean laying on the ground, massaging her bloody forehead, looking confused.

“I need more!” Sean lunged forward. Vincent stepped in front of him and held a hand out. Sean growled at his lover.

“You’re not going to hurt me.” Vincent said. “You love me. So growl all you want. I’m not scared.”

“You’re right, I do love you, baby, and If you love me, you’ll see how much I need this, and you won’t try to stop me.” He smirked. “Don’t you want to see me bigger?”

“Kill the Glencross twins.” Vincent demanded. “Leave Jean alone.”

“I’m not big enough for them. I need to grow again.” Sean said. “And besides She’s a witness. If she’s aloud to live and tell the truth about me, we’ll never be together again.”

Vincent lowered his head, considering this fact.

“Don’t listen to him Vincent,” Jean said, groggily. “Help me find my gun. Damn! I can barely see.”

Vincent stepped aside. “Their deaths better be worth it. You better kill those fucking twins.”

Sean stepped toward Jean. She scurried backward on all fours and began to kick. “No! Stay the fuck back!”

Sean grabbed her legs and lifted her with ease. He felt so strong. Superhuman. He began to fantasize about how strong he would feel after more killings, but then began to worry. How strong were the Glencross twins after all the people they had killed? He swung Jean, slamming her body into the wall. Her scream was like sweet music to his ears. Then he held her in front of him, by her thin ankles and spread his arms out as far they would go. Jean wailed as Sean ripped off one of her legs, splitting he like a wishbone. An arterial spray struck him as he announced “I want more size!”

A third growth spurt overcame him, sending waves of pleasure across his body. He came in his pants as his veiny, striated muscles burst out of his uniform. The buttons on his chest went flying as his mammoth pecs popped free from their cloth prison. Sean tore his cum soaked pants off, revealing an iron hard rod. He flexed his whole body, feeling like a god.

“I don’t know if I’m big enough,” Sean said. “But I feel like I can take on anything!”

Vincent picked up Travis’ gun, along with the taser and pepper spray from his belt. He stood beside his man, who now dwarfed him like never before. Looking up at the pumped-up hunk, he said, “You’ll have backup.” Sean leaned down, palmed Vincent’s firm ass with a huge hand, lifting him off his feet with ease, and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. They left the passageway, side by side, ready to face the Glencross twins.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 10 

Rupert and Evan Glencross walked through the halls of the half-destroyed manor. Their hulking frames filled the corridor, their heads nearly brushing the ceiling. They moved like predators stalking their prey, senses heightened, and cocks leaking from the anticipation of more killing. More growth.

“I think I hear footsteps,” Rupert said. “This way.”

Evan followed his brother, stepping into the moonlight that showered the hallway through a series of skylights. The brothers padded along the blood red carpet, causing the wooden floor to creak loudly beneath their weight, over 800 lbs of muscle between them.

“Ah, well lookie here. A lone pig.” Rupert said, staring straight ahead.

Vincent took position at the end of the hall, staring down the two murderous behemoths. His heart raced as he held the gun up. The twins were in position, right where he needed them.

“You’re going to try to take us all by your widdle self,” Rupert said in a mocking baby voice. “How cute.”

“Now!” Vincent shouted. Sean burst through a closed door to the twins left, grabbing Evan and tackling him thought another closed door. The two muscle men went through the wood like it was made of cardboard, disappearing into a nearby room.

A startled Rupert turned, “What the fuck!”

Vincent opened fire, and didn’t stop until the clip was empty. The first shot struck Rupert near the top of his mountainous trap. He grunted with pain and zig-zagged down the hall straight for Vincent. Two more shots hit him clean, one grazed him, and the rest missed.

“You think that can stop me!” Rupert screamed, as he bled from multiple wounds. He turned beet red with anger as massive veins erupted on his forehead. “I’ll kill you and I’ll heal, you fucking pig!”

What was this? Evan thought as he felt the weight of the naked pig on top of him. This officer was bigger than he remembered. Bigger than any opponent he’d ever faced, yes, even bigger than his father. But he was bigger. He should have no problem overpowering this opponent and squeezing the life out of him. So why did it feel so difficult? Evan wrestled against the sinewy, hard muscle of the cop, two nude mountains of muscle locked in battle, and only one could walk away. Why was he so strong? Then it hit him. The book. Rupert’s concerns about his uncle were well founded. He had taken the pig to the book and now he had the power too. That was the only explanation for why Evan couldn’t easily overpower him. But…but who had he killed to get so strong so fast. As he struggled against his opponent his mouth curled into a knowing grin. He actually had a little respect for this one.

“You killed the other cops. Didn’t you?”

“And your uncle,” said the pig, “And now I’m going to kill you.”

Evan struck his opponent’s gut. His abs were like concrete. “That won’t be easy, pig!”

“But it will be fun!”

Evan felt a hard strike to his jaw and tasted his salty metallic blood on his tongue.

Sean knew he could beat the twin. True, his opponent was bigger and probably stronger, but Sean needed to win more. The Glencrosses had been kiiling and growing for years. This was their last rodeo. After this night, they couldn’t do it anymore, but Sean was just beginning. He had years of growth ahead of him. He wouldn’t give them up by dying here, tonight. He had the greater will to win and that doubled his strength.

Every hold Evan put him in, he broke free of. Every strike, he returned fivefold. He gritted his teeth and flexed his muscles, feeling himself as hard and strong as titanium. He could see the worry in his opponent’s eyes, worry that grew with each passing second. He knew from that look that Evan Glencross had never struggled so much in his life. It made him proud. It made him only want to hurt him more, only want to make his defeat more humiliating. Sean slammed the twin’s head into the floorboards, splintering the wood, and causing the once intimidating monster to cry out in agony.

The growth had already given Sean the most unbelievable erection he had ever had and now dominating Evan Glencross made him grow even harder, painfully erect. “This is for the good cops you killed today!” Sean said, flipping Evan over. “And for all the other evil you’ve done!”

Sean rammed his now thicker cock into the twin’s tight hole. The Glencross holes have never been entered, Sean could tell. They had always been the dominators. Always the ones who did the fucking. “A taste of your own medicine,” Sean said.

“Nooo!” Evan reached back, attempting to grab his attacker. Sean took the arm, and twisted, dislocating it at the shoulder, and then began to plow his victim. The twin’s un-lubed anus fought him, but his cock tore through, splitting it, forcing it to comply.

“How does it feel to be my bitch?” Sean said, as he wrapped his hands around Evan’s bull neck and squeezed with all his might.

“You can’t do this to me!” Evan shouted.

“Shut up you spoiled brat,” Sean said, while sticking a hand into Evan’s mouth and grabbing a hold of his lower mandible. He pulled, ripping the twin’s jaw off.

He fucked his victim’s hole, bloody, while holding him down with such force he snapped his spine in several places. Life passed from the massive body, and Sean came, shooting a massive load. He laid there for a moment, until Vincent’s scream of pain pulled him out of his post-nut euphoria.

The hallway seemed to shake as Rupert Glencross came barreling towards him. Vincent didn’t understand how the muscle beast before him could still move the way he did with those gunshot wounds. He took the tazer and fired, but the twin dodged the cords.

“You’ll have to do better than that pig!” Rupert said in a mocking tone.

“How about this!?” Vincent held up the pepper spray. The twin was right on him now, a wall of bloodied muscle. Upon seeing the spray, Rupert turned his head and swung his massive arms. Vincent sent out a jet of the burning liquid, clipping Rupert in the side of his face, before the twin’s swinging arms, as thick as legs, knocked the can from his hand.

Rupert turned to face him, one eye red and inflamed. “Fuuuck!” He shouted, before reaching out and wrapping a thick hand around Vincent’s neck. With laughable ease, he lifted the pig into the air. “You pathetic, piece of shit. Did you really think you could stand a chance against me, against all this muscle! I’ll break every bone in your body, nice and easy, so you’ll be alive to feel all of it. Then I’ll fuck your mangled body to death!”

Vincent kicked and punched as he struggled to breath. His feeble attempts to break free only made Rupert laugh. The twin held a hand in front of Vincent’s face and broke the bridge of his nose with just flick of a finger. “You’re so frail compared to me, so easy to break, like thin porcelain.” Rupert dropped him to the ground and watched him crumple at his feet, then he grabbed one of Vincents forearms and squeezed, snapping the bones. The cop’s cry of pain brought a look of glee to his face. “Now let me do a leg,” He let out an evil laugh. “This is so unfair. I’m so much stronger than you, pig. It’s almost too easy.” He reached down to grab a leg, but stopped.

Sensing a presence, Rupert turned, and was immediately face to face with the other pig, the huge one. Before he could act, two thick fingers speared the sides of his head, digging into his ears, shattering his ear drums. “But you’re not stronger than me.” Sean said, before striking Rupert in the torso with a quick succession of rib shattering blows. The twin fell to his knees, the jagged edges of broken ribs piercing through his skin, and blood pouring from his gaping mouth. He stared up at Sean, with a look of disbelief, before falling to his side, dead.

“Have fun in hell,” Sean said, as a final wave of growth over-came his body. The blood on his knuckles was absorbed. Vincent watched his man’s body swell, growing slightly bigger, becoming even veinier and more defined. The muscle fibers twitched as Sean moaned in pleasure. “Fuck yeah,” Sean said. “It feels better every time.”

“Can you stand, baby?” Sean asked, extending a hand.

“Yeah.” Vincent said, reaching up with his good arm and using Sean to pull himself up.

Vincent looked over his lover’s new body and let out a “Jesus Christ!”

Sean casually bounced his pecs and flexed. “Yeah, I’m fucking huge, aren’t I?”

“It’s almost scary.” Vincent said, thinking not only about Sean’s imposing size, but also about the affect his deal with the demon would have on his personality. Would he become an evil monster like the Glencross twins, obsessed with only his own growth?

“And a little sexy, too?” Sean said, with a smile.

Vincent nodded, struggling to smile through the pain. “Yeah, definitely sexy.” He wiped the blood from his broken nose away, with his shirt sleeve. “Scary sexy.”

“You’re not scared of me, are you?” Sean asked, putting a finger under Vincent’s chin, and lifting his head.

“No, I’m not scared off you,” Vincent rested a hand on Sean’s arms and felt the granite like muscle. “But I’m scared of what you might do.”

“I’m not happy I killed Jean and Travis. They didn’t deserve to die, but I was riding the high from that first wave of growth and, knowing what I would be facing, I honestly didn’t think I had any choice, but I promise you, my love, that anyone I kill in the future will deserve it.”

“I believe you.” Vincent said. They leaned in and kissed. Vincent felt his feet leave the ground as Sean hoisted him up and rested his ass on his powerful forearm.

When the kiss was over Vincent asked, “how the hell are we going to explain all this?”

“I’ve got an idea,” Sean said, “It’s a little crazy. It involves self-harm and arson.”

Vincent shook his head, “Well, nothing could be crazier than what we’ve been through tonight, so let’s get it over with.”

Epilogue

Officer Neil Mckay stood by the buffet table, stuffing his mouth with hors d’oeuvres. He was in full police uniform, starched and pressed, shoes polished to a mirror finish, as were all the other officers in attendance at the ceremony. Their well-dressed friends, families, and honored guests filled the room, all there to honor the fallen officers and the two heroes. Neil chewed and wiped the crumbs from his face as he looked toward the stage. There, officers Sean Henderson and Vincent Amato had seats of honor near the mayor who had just presented them with medals of valor for what happened…that grim night.

Neil lowered his head and thought about it. He had been there, at the manor, but got lost in the maze that seemed to go on forever, with a busted walkie. He had wandered for nearly 2 hours before bumping into a group of terrified CSU guys. When they finally made it out, all the action was over, and the Glencross twins were dead. He had found Sean and Vincent hobbling away from the burning manor, both seriously injured. Sean was naked, stripped and humiliated by the twins he had said.

“You were the one that found them, right?”

Neil turned to see a young rookie standing beside him, looking lean and fresh faced. “Yeah, that was me.”

“That was a crazy night, wasn’t it?” said the rookie. “It’s a miracle those two were able to bring down the twins and make it out of that house, alive.”

Neil nodded. A miracle, indeed. And a little bit of luck. Apparently, they had stumbled upon the twins lighting a fire. Those psychos were going to burn down the house along with the bodies of the people they killed, as if destroying the evidence would have done them any good. After a fight where Sean and Vincent used every tool at their disposal (and still nearly lost), they managed to kill the twins. Those nuts’ bodies were half destroyed by the fire that they had started, and the coroner had to identify them with dental records.

“It’s a wonder they have a uniform big enough to fit officer Henderson,” said the rookie. “Dude is absolutely huge. And I swear he looks twice as big as he did before all this went down.”

Neil nodded. He had thought the same thing when he saw him that night. It was as if he had grown overnight, but he quickly pushed that thought from his mind. A person couldn’t grow overnight. “Sean has always been big.” Neil said.

“Yeah, I suppose,” said the rookie, “Anyway, catch you later. I’m going to go see if I can shake their hands.”

Neil let out a stifled laugh. Yeah, you do that kid. In truth, Neil often thought about that night and the story Sean and Vincent had told. It didn’t all make sense. Everything didn’t add up nice and neat. Not to mention that strange leather-bound book Vincent had been carrying when they left the manor, a book that never made its way into evidence. A lot of stuff was overlooked. The chief just wanted to close the case and crown his heroes. The perps were dead, and that’s all that mattered in the eyes of the public. What really went down on that estate? Noone will ever really know. Neil couldn’t be worried about that, though. He took another look up at the two grinning heroes, both jealous and relieved that it wasn’t him up there, before turning back toward the buffet and grabbing another bite.

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an Idea for a Spinoff with Sean and Vincent (And a prequel for those that want more of the Glencrosses). Time will tell if I ever get around to it.

• Like 4

Just now, musclegin30 said:

I have an Idea for a Spinoff with Sean and Vincent (And a prequel for those that want more of the Glencrosses). Time will tell if I ever get around to it.

I would love to see more

• Like 1